Darwin Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth turned towards the Camera, a mischievous grin on her face. "I hope you like my performance, Ted. I'll get Sue to send you this video shortly."

Thinking the guys were all finished she was surprised to see Carl had a raging hard on again.

"Wow my lucking day." She said.

Carl lay back on the bed, his feet on the floor and lifted her easily holding her over his erect cock. She straddled him, her hands on his chest, positioning his knob at her vagina. Rocking back she took him almost full length without any resistance and then the rest of his length with only some slight show of discomfort. She rode him like she was riding a horse bounding up and down impaling herself on this black meat that was bringing her so much pleasure.

She felt Wes' hand on her backside then his penis up against her backside between her cheeks. She felt the tip of his cock sliding up and down the crevice sodden with sperm which had dribbled from her cunt. She anticipated Wes trying to slide his cock into her arse. She would let him try but wasn't sure he would be successful. She had never had anal sex before but was willing to give anything a try this afternoon. She could feel Wes slipping it up and down and working it around her anus, eventually pushing in the tip. She was so relaxed and willing it pushed in easier than she imagined it would. Wes was taking his time and not rushing things. He didn't have to; Carls's member was slithering in and out of her and causing her body to surge up and down so on each downward stroke her body accepted more and more of his cock.

She could feel both men entering deep into her body before withdrawing, both shafts only separated by a thin membrane. It was a sensation like nothing she had felt before, but now she was sure she would definitely like to experience it again.

Ben stood on the opposite side of the bed to Wes, trying to manoeuvre to a position where Ruth could suck his cock while being fucked by his two friends. Ruth was looking back at Wes and Susan while she filmed when Ben seized her head and turned her face towards him. He didn't need to force her; she willingly opened her mouth and engulfed his cock greedily.

Susan was hoping the camera was not only catching the video of it all but also the sounds. Carls cock was making obscene sucking and squelching noises as it pushed in and out of her vagina. Wes' cock made similar sounds as it went in and out of her arse, Bens's cock made little noise but Ruths vigorous sucking made plenty. She was going to enjoy reviewing the video with Alan later together. She wondered what Ted would make of it all. Was it a step too far? Susan reached down between her legs and surprised herself how wet she was. It wouldn't take any foreplay for her to have even Carl fuck her now.

Susan was suddenly startled by the loud orgasm sound from all four of them within a couple of seconds of each other. Ben was the last to cum, ejaculating into Ruths slack mouth, she coughed globules of sperm from her throat, some running from her mouth and down her chin, hanging in strings of slime and sperm.

Ruth collapsed on top of Carl, Wes on her and Ben sank to the floor.

Susan was waiting with camera poised when Wes withdrew and Ruth raised herself up to disgorge Carls cock from her sopping vagina. It exposed two gaping holes with sperm flowing freely from both. "That's seven and eight, I think." Said Susan.

"I hope you boys are finished because I don't think I can take anymore."

"I'm done." Said Wes.

"Me too." Agreen Ben.

Carl had dozed off already.

"Sue, give me a hand to the shower please, I don't think I can make it on my own."

Susan obliged her, helped her along to the shower recess and turned the shower on, Ruth sank to the floor and let the warm water cascade over her body. Susan returned to the room to find all three were now dozing on the bed and on the floor.

Susan waited a few minutes before pouring herself and Ruth a large Gin and Tonic. She really needed one, and presumed Ruths need would be even greater. A little while later, Ruth, wrapped in a towel sat next to her and gratefully accepted her drink, taking a huge slug of alcohol.

"Good?" Susan queried.

"Great." Ruth answered. "Pretty good Gin and tonic too." She grinned.

Chapter 03 to be written shortly - Susan has her second sexual escapade with the three guys.