Darwin Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought we made it plain that I am Susan and my husband is Alan. Speaking of which, he was delayed at the last minute so my friend Ruth here came with me. Alan will try to get here in a day or two."

Susan introduced Ruth to the three guys which made her blush a little. "Hi" was all she said.

After a pleasant light lunch with a couple of drinks, Carl suggested having a couple more in the bar.

"Anything planned for the rest of the day boys? Susan enquired.

"No, just a lazy day. We thought we might take you and your husband out somewhere. You could perhaps show us some of the local sites."

"It's a little hot out there today, we could all go back to our room, have a few more drinks and you could tell us all about your adventures on the sea."

They finished their drinks and headed back to the room. Riding the small lift up to their floor, Ruth looked at the vision of Sue with a huge black man on either side of her making her look like a pixie or elf. It occurred to her a minute later to realise she must look the same, being similar in build and stature. Sue was looking at her with a beaming smile.

Letting them in the room Susan immediately got beers from the fridge for the men. "You seemed to like these beers last time we were here."

"I see you got the room with a spa again Mrs Anderson. We haven't got our bathers again this time either." Carl said with a twinkle in his eye.

"You know where that led to last time, just let me tell you, you are not going to have sex with me today."

Carl, Wes and Ben looked crestfallen. From Ben's look on his face they had told him what happened last time and he was looking for some himself. So much for not wanting to be with his other buddies drinking!

Their looks of disappointment was wiped from their faces when Susan said "You are going to fuck Ruth instead."

Ruth dropped her bottle of beer, luckily it was already almost empty. Her eyes were wide like an animal caught in a cars headlights.

"Wait, Sue is getting ahead of herself, I said I might not go through with it. I am a married woman and I have never done anything like this before. Be prepared that I might want to stop at any stage. I must have your word you will not force me if I say no."

After a moment's hesitation, they all murmured their compliance.

"Ok. Another drink everyone?" Susan asked. "Carl, Wes, Still think I'm a MILF?"

"Oh, you bet Mrs Anderson."

"Sue or Susan please!"

Ruth looked perplexed. "MILF?" she asked.

"Mum I'd Like To Fuck." Susan spelling out the words on her fingers one by one.

Ruth laughed brightening her mood.

"Do you think Ruth is a MILF guys?"

A chorus of "oh yeahs" resulted.

A simple sexual compliment brought forth a beaming smile from Ruth.

Susan stepped to the small fridge and bending low at the waist, just as she had done six months previously her short dress rode up exposing her black lace panties.

"Ruth come and help me with the drinks." Ruth copied Susans actions, Susan helping matters by placing her hand on the small of Ruths back and helping the dress raise enough to reveal her pale-yellow semi opaque panties. Ruth quickly pulled her dress back to hide her butt from view.

"Relax Ruth. This is how I began to ease into the adventure" she whispered.

Carl Wes and Ben were still admiring Ruth as Susan stepped behind them.

"Let me introduce the guys to you properly Ruth." As she spoke, she unbuckled Carls pants dropping them and tugging his underwear down. "Ruth, meet Carl." Revealing his loosely semi-turgid cock swinging from side to side as Carl moved helping it swing.

"Oh my." Was all Ruth could say.

Susan had moved on next revealing Wes' longer cock. "Ruth, meet Wes."

"Jesus it's even bigger. "

"Wait until they get excited, it may surprise you even more."

Unbuckling Bens pants, Susan reached inside his underwear and pulled out his cock. "Pleased to meet you, Ben." Susans soft fingers immediately brought Bens's cock to full attention. While not as big as the erect cocks Carl or Wes' she remembered, it was still formidable at around seven and a half inches long and about an inch and a half diameter. It was the strange shape that drew Susans curiosity. The last three inches were bent up and to the right with quite a large bulbous head.

Ruth still hadn't moved from the fridge. Susan stepped behind her, deftly unzipped her dress from behind and slid it over her shoulders where it would have fallen to the floor if not for the gin and tonic held in her right hand. Removing the drink, Susan said "You've had enough Dutch courage." And let the dress fall to the floor revealing Ruth in her pale-yellow panties and matching lace bra, neither being completely opaque revealing Ruths dark nipples and triangle of pubic hair.

"Strip off guys, you are going to have your photo taken. Pick up Ruth horizontally between the three of you similar to the one Alan took of me with you."

Needing no further prompting the guys picked her up. Ben with his hand around her calf and very close to her vagina, his other hand curving around her upper thigh. Wes with one hand near her pantyline, the other beneath her breast. Carl with one hand on her breast the other hidden from view.

With a click Susan sent it off to Ted using Ruths own camera, accompanied by the message "Well?"

The reply was almost instantaneous. "All three?"

"Unless I quit during or after the first."

"In for a penny, in for a pound as they say, and it looks like there are a few pounds."

"Love you babe."

"Love you too"

Susan hung up.

She had already set up her video camera and was ready to take snaps and video on Ruths phone and her own video camera.

"Grab a cock in each had Ruth." She took hold of Carl and Wes and began to pump their cocks quickly bringing them to full erection, Carl was about eight inches long and over an inch and a half in diameter, Wes was a good ten inches long and about an inch and a quarter diameter."

"I've never seen cocks as big as this before, I hope I can accommodate them."

They had already moved to the sofa before Susan had started filming with Carl and Wes on either side and Ben looking how to get in on the action. Carl and Wes turned on their knees to face toward Ruth, their cocks closer to Ruths face as they were being masturbated. Wes turned her head to face him. Carl slipped his hand inside her bra and squeezed her breast. As Ruth opened her mouth in surprise Wes slipped his cock into her mouth. Ruth didn't resist. Wes began to slide it in and out careful not to make her gag.

Carl slipped the shoulder straps of her bra down easing the bra further down. Ruth pulled her head back ejecting Wes' cock, and turning her head took Carls larger diameter cock into her mouth. Repeating her head bobbing action, in a leisurely way.

Ruth turned towards the camera with a large black cock in each hand beamed at her achievement.

Ben could be denied no longer. He pulled Ruth forward on the couch and opening her legs, pushed his head at the top of her thighs. Ruth squeaked at sudden touch of her vagina, but soon relaxed as thrills of pleasure overcame her tension.

She turned her attention to the two black cocks in each hand, and resumed taking them alternately into her mouth, more vigorously licking and sucking the shiny black staffs, taking as much of the length into her mouth without gagging. She realised she had begun thrusting her hips to Bens ministrations.

Ben had exposed her vagina by pulling the gusset to one side. Susan still filming told him "pull her panties off with your teeth." Ben though it was a great idea and complied immediately. Ruth helped him by raising her hips as he pulled. "So much for thinking she might get cold feet" thought

Susan.

Although Susan was petite, Ruth was even more so. Susan seeing Ruth in between these three large men looked elfin by comparison. Susan remembering how she had struggled to accommodate these huge cocks wondered how and if Ruth could get them inside her. "At least Joseph isn't here she thought, he may have done her some damage."

Ben dived back between her legs, attacking her vagina lips and clitoris with his tongue. Ruth, her mouth full of Carls cock groaned bringing her teeth in light pressure contact with his cock. Carl groaned even louder than her, enjoying the sensations it brought.

"Take her to the bed and fuck her." Susan ordered them.

Ben, without removing his mouth from her groin, locked his arms around her buttocks and lifted her physically off the couch, her back arched still sucking Carls's cock. Wes moved around and supported her waist. All three men walked crab-like towards the bed.

Laying her on the bed, Ruth let Carls's cock slip from her mouth to see why Bens magic tongue had stopped. He had manoeuvred around to Ruth's head wanting to slip his cock inside of her wet red painted lips. Wes quickly took up Bens's position between her legs, applying pressure with his lips to Ruths labia. Soon her inner lips were exposed as she wriggled in extasy. Wes used his fingers seemingly roughly to pull apart her outer vagina and poked his tongue into the honey pit. His tongue was very long and agile and finally managed to enter inside her. The result was electric. She began to shiver and shudder, jerking spasmodically, until she fell limp, not moving.

Susan thought she was having a fit until she realised, she was having some sort of extreme orgasm. She could feel her own vagina slick with juices. Her resolve nearly failed in refraining from having sex with these guys until tomorrow so Ruth could have the full experience, but she held fast.

Ruth suddenly exhaled loudly and just as loudly drew in a gasping breath. "Are you ready to be fucked Ruth?" Susan asked.

"Yes, oh yes."

"Wes, you fuck her first, it's not as thick as the others' just don't try and bury it too deep too quick. It's very long. Pull her legs apart, I want to record the before and after for her husband."

Wes, still in position rubbed the tip of his long black schlong along her slit. She needed no further stimulation, the lips of her vagina glistened in the afternoon light coming through the window.

Ruth paused and looked intensely at the misshapen cock of Ben's. "This one will be interesting to feel it when it is inside me." She mused. "Maybe after Wes."

"It will be interesting to see how much of Wes' cock you can take. When he did me, he slowly slid it in without a pause until I could take no more."

"Ok. Do it Wes, slowly."

Moving in close behind Wes' legs she captured his large swinging black balls and penis head nudging Ruths labia lips and was stuck by the contrast between Ruths very pale skin and Wes' deeply black cock.

Wes pushed her labia apart with the helmet shaped tip, and kept pushing slowly more, and more inside, her eliciting a long-drawn-out groan from Ruth until her body jerked up the bed accompanied by a slight cry of "Ah." Susan was amazed to see she had taken about the same as she had managed, around seven inches.

"Just hold it there Wes while I get used to it", turning to Carls's knob and resuming his blowjob, simultaneously wanking Bens's knob. Wes had held her legs with a hand around each ankle while he had penetrated her, and was still holding her in that position. Ruth bent her knees pulling her ankles from Wes' hands, swivelling until her knees were in the small of Wes' back. Wes got the idea, pulled out a little before sliding back in, bottoming out at the entrance to her cervix.

"Ungh"

Trying again he stopped short of pistoning it in to the same depth.

"Mmm"

Repeating his stroke again and again until he was confident in increasing the speed of his rhythms. In a short time Ruths second orgasm was approaching until with a loud cry and a repeat of her shiver, shudder and spasm routine, disgorged Carls cock from her mouth.

"Ben, fuck me."

Wes, dismissed, withdrew his cock from her slowly with a sucking slurp sound.

Before Ben could position himself, Susan moved the camera in for a closeup to catch the slowly oozing milky liquid from her pussy. "That's one." She said into the camera.

Ben quickly moved between her legs, eager to stab her sex with his malformed penis. He hadn't had sex for quite some time and was impatient to fuck her. He pushed his cock to the entrance to her vagina with more force than artistry.

"Whoa, easy sailor."

"Sorry ma'am, I guess I'm forgetting my manners."

Suitably admonished he worked his penis head in a gentler fashion attempting to work his bulbous head inside Ruth.

Finally having just penetrated her, Ruth exclaimed "Tight. It's too tight I can't take it! We need to stop"

"Wes, take his place again. Work your magic and loosen her up." Susan instructed.

Wes who had immediately positioned himself for Ruth to suck his cock had already had a rock hard erection, never having quite become anywhere near limp took Bens place, but not before giving Ben a look which said he may have spoilt it for all of them.

"I'll make you good and ready before we proceed Mrs Milf. Ruth smiled and relaxed a little before kissing Wes' forehead. Wes had his hand covering her pubic area, gently working the area in a slow almost imperceptible massage. Moving his hand around, he stroked her clitoris with the heel of his thumb.

"Mmm. That's nice. Nice and slow."

Sliding his hand further, he slipped his thumb easily into her wet pussy.

"Mmm."

Slowly pushing his thumb in as far as it would go impeded by the webbing between thumb and forefinger Wes slipped in his forefinger as well. Still easily sliding in and out, he decided it might be time to try again. "Ready to try again? I'll be gentle."

"Yes."

Pushing his much smaller glans into her opening it slipped in without great force.

"Mmmm. Nice"

Slow stroking at first, he quickly brought waves of pleasure closing in on the second orgasm. Ruth resumed her sucking of Carls cock. Ben having to make do with a hand job. Carls look of worry was soon forgotten. This girl knew how to give a blow job, she was taking so much cock in her mouth, it was making her gag sometimes.

"Faster please Wes."

A considerate lover Wes took up the order with glee.

"I'm close. Faster."

Wes' ministrations brought forth gasping inhalations corresponding with the rhythm of Wes' strokes.

"Faster!"

She almost shouted.

Wes felt as if he was riding a racehorse to the finish line. Inadvertently he had been driving deeper until he realised, he was almost dipping the whole length of his cock inside her, his balls slapping against her arse.

With a great gasp she wrapped her legs around him and ceased bucking. She was trying to pull as much of his cock inside her as she could! She could actually feel Wes' cock twitch and jerk as he spurted hot sperm inside her.

Ruth began to writhe and squirm on his cock. "Don't pull out yet. I want to savour it."

After a moment. Ruth said I hope "Ben was watching a master carefully. We'll try again."

Carl piped up "If you think Wes is a master, I expect you will be rethinking his status after I have taken you to paradise. Should I be next instead of Ben?"

"Sue said you were good, but I thought it would be best to take you last because of your size."

"Ok Wes, make way for Ben.

Sue quickly ducked between Ruths legs with the camera for another close-up of sperm leaking from her pussy. "That's two!"

Ben took his position between Ruths legs, careful not to force her. He gently worked his cock between her soft puffy labia, slowly and softly. It was tight but not as much as before. Her vagina had dilated more with Wes's second fucking. Still moderately tight her pussy gripped his cock and folded slightly in over as he penetrated slowly to an inch deeper. Withdrawing, her pussy lips drew out over gripping his cock, eliciting a moan from Ruth. Taking his time Ben sank deeper and deeper inside Ruth, his bent cock producing sensations Ruth had never felt before.

"Jesus, that feels good. I'm taking it in much easier now. You can increase the pace and depth."

Ben needed no encouragement, speeding up brought a rapid response from Ruth, both orally and visually. Her body making violent movements and vocally louder and coarse.

"Fuck me Ben, fuck me!"

She quickly came in another loud orgasm.

Again, Sue captured her now well used vagina in a close up.

"That's three." She said into the camera.

Carl moved round to between Ruths legs, the hefty member swinging from side to side. Ruth watched him approach with his massive cock. Sue watched on with some envy, knowing she would have as much cock as she desired the following day.

Ruth took Carls's cock in both hands, not nearly able to wrap her fingers around it. Smiling at Carl, she pulled him towards her very wet pussy. Letting go of one hand, she fingered her labia lips while trying to push his knob inside her.

"My god it's a fucking horse cock." She quailed. "Make sure you're getting this Sue. Ted will cum in his pants when he sees this monster impaling me."

After a short struggle, Ruth and Carl managed to push the head in. Ruth was sweating profusely but refused to give in. "Ahh." was all she said, in a low voice once it was inside.

Carl began his sexual dance, lifting his tempo and increasing his depth with measured practice. Stretching Ruths boundaries to where they had never been before, she quickly orgasmed. Carl only paused a moment before resuming his stroke.

Ruth had her ankles hooked together behind Carls hips, another orgasm not long after the first. Carl still hadn't cum. Ruth lay back gasping, her legs uncoupled and fell limp along the bed. Carl hadn't stopped however and pumped in and out quicker and quicker until with a roar and one last thrust, pushing her up the bed, he came. Susan noted his balls and the base of his cock twitch five or six time before relaxing. She presumed with each twitch he deposited streams of cum inside her friend.

As Carl pulled away, she could see Ruths gaping hole still not closed with pearly globules of sperm oozing from her pussy. "That's four" she intoned with delight.

"I'm fucked" Ruth said in a quiet voice.

"You most certainly are" grinned Susan.

Ben spun her sideways on the bed, flipped her over on her knees and positioned himself behind her, slipping his malformed cock into her slippery pussy. Wes stood on the other side of the bed his cock at her red painted mouth. Ruth knew without prompting, took his cock into her waiting mouth.

Susan captured Ruth being spit roasted by two black men. She was thrilled by it so Ted would probably be too. Her moans of pleasure were muffled by the cock filling her mouth, occasionally gagging when it touched the back of her throat. Ben was really giving it to her. It seemed to Susan that the time between each orgasm diminished each time. She had two more before Ben came.

Ben swapped out with Carl, but not before Susan with her camera occupied the space between Ruths legs. "That's five!"

Carl pushed his mighty length of black meat inside her, causing Ruth to gag on Wes' cock still in her mouth. He was pistoning in and out easily now, her pussy looser than it had ever been in her life from all the attention it was getting. It took Carl a little longer to cum this time. Ruths body was sagging from exertion but still her orgasms came along with regularity. Carl did his animal style grunt and spurted cum inside Ruth once more. "That's six." Susan captured the flow of sperm running from Ruth's pussy.

Ruth turned on her back, her head hanging over the side of the bed giving Wes an opportunity to slip his cock in her mouth from a different angle. After a few strokes, she arched her back, tilted her head back even further, grabbing Wes with both hands around his buttock s, pulled him into her throat, Wes pushed in, touched the back of her throat, then pushed it past the obstruction, his long cock sliding all the way in, her throat expanding showing the depth of Wes' cock, finally resting his balls on her face momentarily before she pushed him back and gave a great gasp for breath.