Data Entry Pt. 02

Story Info
Karen's first day in work-appropriate attire.
1.4k words
4.39
21.1k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T4nky
T4nky
49 Followers

Karen woke up Saturday morning, tangled up in her red hair and sheets. She tried to move her legs apart. A little thrill shot down from her tummy and into her crotch when she realized the blankets had rendered her unable to move.

Wait, she thought, why the hell is this exciting me?

As soon as she thought that, a maelstrom of thoughts and memories began racing through her head. Some part of her was screaming, This is wrong! This isn't you! Other parts were calm, reassuring her that this was just because she loved her job.

She extricated herself from her bed to crouch in a fetal position beside it. Breathing heavily, her hard nipples pressed against her legs, she tried to calm her racing thoughts. Then she remembered her shopping trip last night. She quickly got to her feet. If she could watch those instructional DVDs, she could figure out what was going on. She just needed to have someone tell her what to do and things would be fine, even if that someone was a video.

She frowned at that thought. Something was definitely wrong with it, but she couldn't figure it out. She shook her head. The training video would tell her, so she should definitely watch it. She walked along her apartment, idly stroking her exposed pussy and playing with her tits while thinking about. Something told her that the masturbation was the professional thing to do in the situation, so she kept stroking as she inserted the DVD into the slot. That was part of her job as a data processor, wasn't it? Making sure the right things were inserted into the right slots. She smiled at the thought and began to watch the DVD.

She woke up, panting heavily. Well, not waking up. She'd been conscious the entire time, but had been... What had she been? Even though she could not consciously remember a single thing the instructional video had told her, she felt as if she had absorbed it totally.

She shrugged. She should get her work clothes on. She wanted to break them in.

On Monday morning, she tottered into the office on her heels. Just as she was about to get into her cubicle, the HR woman she had met on Friday called over to her. "Kristy," she said, her voice at normal volume and seemingly pleasant, but somehow commanding. "Come over here."

Karen wanted to correct her, but she supposed that the HR woman was like Tim from the store. She just looked like a Kristy. "Yes, Miss..." as she tottered over to the HR woman she suddenly realized something. "Uh, I forget your name, Miss," she said as she tottered over with a series of rapid clicks. "What-"

The HR woman put a long, manicured talon on Karen's lips and shushed her in a way that made Karen shiver with arousal.

Wait, Karen thought. Why am I aroused. Oh, right. Because it's professional.

"Stand. Very. Still."

Karen shuddered as the HR woman said these words. She went to close her mouth. "Ah-ah-ah," the HR lady said, gently pulling the mouth open. "I need an open mouth, but no sound." Karen obliged. The HR lady then began to pace around Karen, muttering to herself and taking notes. Karen, meanwhile, was slowly breathing more and more heavily. She felt like she was being leered at, and was proud of how professional she was being. However, she wondered what it was about this scene that was professional.

Finally the woman from HR stopped her rounds. "I see you've made improvements, Kristy," the HR woman murmured into her ear from just outside Karen's peripheral vision.

"Thank-" Karen began.

"Sh-sh-sh," the HR woman chided, putting a finger to Karen's mouth. "No talking." Karen could hear the playful smile in the HR woman's voice. "Not until I say. Or moving." She paused, making sure that Karen returned to the correct posture, mouth slightly open. Then she continued.

"Now, Kristy, you've done several things right. First off, you have a better amount of skin exposed. You understand this, correct?" Karen nodded, making sure to keep her mouth slightly open. "Your old blouses were too loose, and you even wore pants." The HR lady scoffed. "I know this is a do-as-I-say thing," she said, indicating her tight dress pants, "but your job has a different, obvious dress code. There are... improvements to be made in that area of course, but all in all, very good. And I can see you've already started corset training, which is essential in your job.

"Your makeup is also on the right track. The foundation is thick enough, and the rouge brings out those nice cheekbones." At that, a soft hand caressed her cheeks and Karen shivered in appreciation. "Good girl. Very professional way to receive a compliment." Karen shivered again. "However, your lipstick is not dark enough. It should be pure black, not a dark red. And your eyeshadow should be bambi-like, not racoon-like, do you understand?" Karen nodded. "Good. At least your mascara and eyelash curls look decent." The way the HR woman said that made Karen think that maybe there would be a test later, but on what, she wasn't sure.

"Now, your lower half," the HR woman continued, a tone of disgust creeping into her voice. "There are some... issues. We will help you work on some, but for your shoes... The shoes themselves are perfect, but you do not move in them correctly. Spend some time walking around your home wearing them and with a book on your head until can do twenty laps in a row without anything falling off." Karen nodded. "Now, as you've forgotten my name, my name is Alexandria Rose. I expect to be addressed as Miss Alex, at least for now." There was a pause, then Miss Alex said, "Oh, I forgot. You may speak. Sparingly."

"Yes, Miss Alex," Karen said, a thrill coursing through her as she said it.

"Very good. Now head back to your cubicle and continue your VR training. Lord knows you need it."

Karen tottered away to her office. When she got there, she noticed something strange about her chair. She squinted at it, trying to figure out what was wrong. It was just a normal office chair, wasn't it? The back was there, the armrests were there, the two bulges to stimulate her holes were there, the wheels were there... Ah, yes! This was a trainer chair. The holes weren't the proper twin dildos and there were no restraints. Those were what was missing! Eventually, she'd work her way up to a real one.

She shrugged off her blouse and hiked up her skirt. Then she sat down on the chair and put the VR helmet on and began the training.

She came to, panting.

The screen of her headset was black. Six pains, one in each buttock, under each tit, and on her upper and lower lip made her feel like she'd been jabbed with hypodermics. She had also fallen off the chair at some point and her latex-clad hands were jammed into her pussy. They were still rubbing, so she decided to finish. For a second, she was surprised at the convulsions when she came and how loud she'd been.

After licking off her fingers in as professional manner she could, she heard Miss Alex's voice. "Good girl..." her superior purred. "Now, take off your helmet.

Karen (Or Kristy was it Kristy? It was hard to tell for her) took off her helmet. She was then face to face with what seemed to be some kind of whore. Her long red hair was completely messed up, and she was wearing nothing above the thighs except a hiked-up pleated black latex skirt and a white corset that let her tits roam free.

The sluttiest thing about the whore was her makeup. The mascara had completely run from orgasm-induced tears, creating black waterfalls that told the story of how she had once stood upright, but at some point ended up on her side on the floor, stroking and stroking herself.

After a few minutes, Karen (or was it Kristy?) realized the whore had her same body, her same clothes, and was making the same movements. She looked up, past the mirror, and into the playful face of Miss Alex.

"I look beautiful..." Kristy said with a smile.

T4nky
T4nky
49 Followers