Data Entry Pt. 03

Story Info
Karen thinks something's wrong. Tim reassures her.
3k words
4.27
8.1k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T4nky
T4nky
48 Followers

Karen drove home in a daze, an odd feeling of being both exhausted and energized. Her breasts, ass, and lips ached. Her tits and ass hurt more, but for some reason her lips bothered her more.

She was stopping by the grocery store that night on account of having no food in her apartment when she discovered a solution to her lip ache in the frozen food section. Eagerly, she threw them into her shopping cart. It was a bit of a treat, honestly, when compared to professional, healthy diet. But she could afford the calories.

After finishing her dinner and doing five or ten laps around her apartment with a book balanced on her head, she went to her freezer and pulled out one of the popsicles she'd bought. They were long, thick, and designed to resemble rockets. She unwrapped it and began to suck on it, making needy little moans as she sucked. She quickly realized that the more of her lips touched the popsicle, the better it felt.

Still sucking on the popsicle, she began setting up her training DVDs for the night. Yet something was wrong. She couldn't really tell what it was, but something about the way she was sucking the popsicle was unprofessional.

Just as she was about to push play, she realized what it was with a muffled gasp. She wasn't pushing the popsicle all the way back! And even worse, she was leaking some of the melted juice down her chin. It was bad practice for when she'd have to suck The Real Thing.

She paused. What did she mean by The Real Thing? She couldn't really remember, but she knew that it was very professional to get it all the way back in her throat.

Shrugging off the confusion, she began shoving the popsicle back further in her mouth, running her tongue along the bottom as professionally as she could. However, when the popsicle got to her tonsils, her gag reflex kicked in. Hard.

After a brief attempt to force it in anyway, she pulled it out, tears in her eyes because of the choking. She took a deep breath and tried again. And again. Eventually, the tears became ones of distress. How the hell could she take The Real Thing if she couldn't take a popsicle?

Taking a deep breath, she took her mind off that and turned on the training videos while attempting to deep-throat the popsicle. However, she couldn't focus. Her ass was swelling so bad she couldn't sit down. Frustrated, she went to bed. She consoled herself with the progress she made learning to suck in the short time she'd been able to watch.

She woke up an hour before her alarm. Despite being so unconscious she hadn't even remembered hitting the bed, she was tired like she hadn't slept a wink. She groaned in pain. Her butt, breasts, and lips hadn't stopped hurting. If anything, they hurt even worse now. They were all so swollen. There was no way she was going into work like this.

Disappointed, she called her supervisor. "Kristy?" he asked, sounding like he'd just woken up. "What's... uh, what?"

Karen looked at the clock. It said 4 AM. "I'm sowwy, sowh," she said, her lips causing her to lisp. "I'm feewing weally bad today. My bowdy's swowen awl over."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Kristi," her boss said. "Take the day off and I'll see you tomorrow."

Karen sighed. She really had been enjoying her job recently, despite it being just training. She'd felt so professional. She wondered why everyone was calling her Kristi recently. But she did like it. It sounded very professional. Maybe she could be Kristi.

She tried to go back to sleep. She couldn't. She tried eating something. She discovered she was famished and ate half the food she had in the house before she forced herself to stop, even though she was still hungry. She then found that if she lay on her side, she could almost watch her training videos.

For a while, she did just that. Then she suddenly became aware. Why was she lying on the couch masturbating, watching women in latex skirts and corsets being fucked by sex machines? She was suddenly very confused. What was so professional about dressing like a slut to get spit-roasted by pistons?

She tried to consider it while she watched. But she couldn't help it. The girls were so professional and sexy, everything Karen was trying to be. And the narrator's voice was so cool and commanding that, even though Karen couldn't consciously tell what he was saying, she just had to obey. Slowly, she started to stroke herself again, watching the women on the screen and watching the subtle spiral pattern of distortion.

As the scene changed to the women crouching in front of wall-mounted dildos to practice sucking, Karen lost consciousness. She was still awake and absorbing the information, but she didn't know it.

When she came out of her trance half an hour later, she had no memory of what had happened during the video or that anything in her training had disturbed her. She did have a vague notion that something was terribly wrong.

She walked back into her bedroom, unsure of what to do. First things first, she eventually decided, she needed to get dressed. She'd gone to sleep in nothing but her boots, garter belt, and stockings. She removed her boots to change stockings as she'd been wearing them since yesterday. After putting a fresh pair of stockings and garter belts on, she decided to check for underwear.

As she looked through her drawers, she felt disgust. So much of her lingerie was so unprofessional. She paused. Something wasn't right. The words banged around in her head like jackhammers in an especially echoey concert hall. She sank to her knees, hyperventilating.

Eventually, she managed to calm herself enough to get up. She hurriedly put on a white stocking and garter belt ensemble and a white corset. She threw a blouse on and wiggled into a black latex pleated skirt. As she put these items on, she noticed they were a lot tighter.

Karen went over to the mirror in the bathroom and stared. It was a sink mirror, so she couldn't see her ass in it, but her tits and lips were definitely bigger than normal. Judging by the fact that her ass was hurting in the exact same way, it had to be growing as well.

"Oh my God," she said, "Something's weawwy wong..." As she spoke, she noticed her jaw wasn't closing all the way anymore. That was when she knew she had to go to the hospital.

Instantly, panic descended upon her. Fighting through the narrowing tunnel vision, she hastily put on her makeup (she had to be professional if she was going to leave the house, after all) and began to rush to her car.

The odd rushing in her head and the darkness closing in on her vision made her completely unaware of her surroundings. Karen marveled at how she was able to arrive at the hospital without crashing her car. Slamming open the door, she rushed over to the receptionist and began to explain.

"...and while I'm ok with my titties wooking more pwofessional," she said in a panic, "my body weally shouldn't be gwowing wike..." She paused, suddenly realizing something.

This wasn't a hospital. She wasn't at a reception desk. She wasn't talking to a receptionist. Instead, she was at the office supply store talking to a very panicky Tim.

"Oh my God," she said, after processing all this. "Why am I heaw?" She blinked and looked at her clothes. "Why am I dwessed wike a pwostitute?"

Tim took a deep breath and calmy said, "Listen to me..."

"No!" Karen said, realizing something. "You're twicking me! You're tuwning me into-"

Then Tim started speaking. And Karen blacked out, arms hanging limply hanging by her side.

Hours later, she was snapped awake, she could have sworn literally. She was standing right in front of Tim at his register. Before she could speak, Tim said, "You ok? You were just telling me about how the doctor had fixed you up."

"Oh yeah," she said, the events of the day flooding back to her. "It was really uncomfortable." For some reason, though, she felt like she'd had an extra-intense training session, minus the sexual satisfaction, even though she hadn't even been able to watch her training videos. It was so hard to think, like trying to walk in a pool of molasses. "The doctors said it was just a cold. Nothing major just some swelling."

Then she remembered something. "Oh yeah," she said, "none of my panties were professional enough." With a giggle, she flipped up her skirt. "See? The doctor had to be distracted by my soaking little cunny."

Something was wrong. "Wait," she said, her eyes narrowing. "Why am I doing this? There's something I'm doing that I shouldn't be..." She scrunched her face up in concentration. She was showing a superior her pussy. It was arousing her. That was how it was supposed to be, right?

"Oh!" Tim said. "Before I forget, here's your glasses." He held out some small glasses with thick, black plastic frames for her to take.

"Glasses?" Karen repeated. "But I have 20/20 vision."

"It's not corrective, Kristy," Tim said. "It's more a costume piece to make you look more professional."

"Ok," Karen said, taking them and putting them on. As she did, she felt two cool metal circle insets, one on each of the arms facing towards her head. "If it'll make me more pruh-" She blinked. There'd been a sort of jolt from each of the dots. Also, in the lenses, there were vague patterns she could just barely make out. She smiled. She had nothing to worry about. She was doing fine.

After a while of watching Karen stare into space, Tim said, "So, Kristy, do you want me to help you find some panties?"

Wiping the drool off her face with the back of her gloved hand, Karen responded, "Yeah..." Her voice slurred a bit at first and she giggled. "Like, you seem like someone who'd have a good idea of what my boss would think is very professional, sir." To be more professional, she leaned in closer so Tim could get a good look down her cleavage while giving him a coy smile.

The smile he returned was more cordial. "Sure," he said. "Follow me." As she did, she briefly wondered what she did wrong. Surely if she'd been professional, he'd be somewhat lecherous, right? Wait, why did she want him to creep on-

There was a pleasant jolt from the metal circles in her glasses, causing her eyes to glaze over again. She shouldn't worry. Worrying wasn't professional or sexy. Instead, she followed him over to the panty section of the store. There it turned out that Tim had such good taste in lingerie! Everything he suggested to Karen seemed so correct.

In fact, maybe he was right, maybe her name wasn't really Karen. Maybe it was Kristi. After all, her boss called her that, and the nice HR lady called her that. But wouldn't she know her own name better than anyone else? After all it was her name.

That thought, that she was right about her name, careened about her head. Yet the metal diodes in her glasses began to thrum harder than ever.

Once again, Tim snapped her out of her daze. "By the way," he said, "you were telling me that you were having trouble with the oral portion of your training." Karen (or was it Kristi? She still hadn't decided) nodded, once again wiping away some drool. She didn't actually remember telling Tim that, but it made sense. After all, that's why she had gone to the doctor, wasn't it? Before she could follow that thought, Tim continued on. "We actually have some training aids for you. Follow me."

Karen did as she was told. Tim led her into a section an aisle over. There, proudly displayed on shelves, were more dildoes than she had ever seen in her life. She snuck a quick peak. The next two aisles contained similar amounts. "Wow..." she said. Something about this seemed wrong. But she was also incredibly horny.

Before she could get too deep into considering what was wrong with an office supply store having three aisles of sex aids (something that seemed very natural to her,) she was distracted by a set of butt plugs. They were a pretty gold and arranged like screws from small to large. "Ooooh!" she squealed. "Can I get these?"

"Certainly," Tim said. "But-"

Karen suddenly had an idea. Maybe the reason he wasn't trying to fuck her was because she hadn't made it explicit she wanted to be fucked. That was commendable of him, but not what she needed right now. "I'm sorry, sir," she said, batting her eyes, "but my training has been going so poorly and it's so frustrating and embarrassing, but..." She cast her eyes down. "But I need help to put it my butt." The glasses gave her a jolt of approval at her coy subservience.

Tim shrugged, feigning disinterest. "Sure," he said. "Let's get you over to the changing room." He walked over to the booth, Karen following along, her heels clicking across the floor, hips swaying side to side. On the way, Tim grabbed something from the shelves. Karen, however, didn't notice. She was too excited by what she knew was coming. Once inside, Tim's demeanor hardened. "Alright," he said, throwing the curtain closed, "on your hands and knees."

Karen was startled by the sudden aggressiveness, but a jolt from her glasses made her realize how exciting it was. "Y-yes sir," she said, complying. The glasses rewarded her once she was on all fours, and she suddenly began getting flashes of her training. This was right. This was what she was made for.

Tim flipped up her skirt, exposing her bare buttocks. Karen gasped, then moaned in pleasure as Tim began caressing her now-swollen ass. Then he stopped. Karen looked behind her to see him squirting some lube onto the smallest of the plugs. Then, with one hand, he spread her now-thick cheeks and slowly began to insert the plug.

Karen gasped as the cold gold bulge made its way into her anus. Then she began to moan and writhe. Suddenly, Tim slapped her ass. "Quit squirming!" he growled.

"Oh! Yes sir!" Karen said. The stretching sensation as the lubricated knob went into her ass was ecstasy. She was moaning with pleasure. Then the base touched her asshole and it stopped moving inwards. She moaned again, this time in frustration. She was so close to orgasm, and from the way the plug was parked in her pooper, she wasn't going to come down.

She heard Tim take a step back. For a while, she heard him rustling with some sort of package. Then she heard him say, "Position two."

"Yes sir!" Karen said, responding instantly to the command. Even while wondering what position two meant, Karen was getting to her feet. Soon, of her own accord, she was crouched down, her heels touching, knees at opposite forty-five degree angles, hands on her thighs. This pose stretched her skirt in a most pleasing way. Meanwhile, the spiral static in her glasses had increased slightly to keep her from worrying, and there was a faint jolt from the circular metal inserts in them, but what really calmed her down were mini-flashbacks to the training videos. This, she remembered, was just a standard position for receiving instruction or a reward. The weight of the plug pressing against her asshole only served to heighten her anticipation for whatever was coming next.

As she turned around, she saw that Tim had a long, thin dildo with straps in his hands. "This," he said, holding the floppy thing out for her to inspect, "is an oral training aid. It will-"

"Sir!" Karen said. Even the glasses couldn't suppress the terror she felt at swallowing. "I can't take that! My poor little throat couldn't-"

With a snap, Tim struck her across the tits, using the dildo like a whip. The new sensitivity of her breasts caused her to gasp in equal parts pain and arousal. "Do not interrupt me, bitch!" Tim snarled. He continued. "This is made from a special substance. It will go down your throat. It will fix your problem, provided you follow my instructions. Do you understand me?" Karen nodded. Tim returned the nod. "Good. Now open your mouth."

Tears of fear in her eyes, Karen obeyed. Tim then began to slowly force the dildo into her mouth and down her throat. As he did, Karen noticed two things. First, her gag reflex was going away. Second, the gag had a sweet taste. "Mmmm..." she moaned as she realized how yummy it was.

Tim buckled the band around her head, sealing it down her throat. "Up," he said. Karen obeyed, the weight of the plug shifting in her ass. When she was standing, Tim continued. "Think of that gag you're sucking on as a big lollipop. As it dissolves, it'll eliminate your gag reflex, among other things. Do not remove it or go to bed until it has fully dissolved. Understood?" Karen nodded enthusiastically, the dildo gag filling her in a way most pleasing. "Good. Your purchases are comped by the company. Go home and continue your training."

With a muffled "Yes sir," Karen gathered up her things and headed to her car. For some reason, despite her glasses' attempts to soothe her, she was embarrassed about the phallic gag in her mouth and the plug in her ass. It did feel good, though. But not as good as the now-warm weight in her sphincter or the weird tingling in her throat.

As she attempted to sit in her car while plugged for the first time, she couldn't help but feel excited by her upcoming training session.

T4nky
T4nky
48 Followers