Date, Interrupted (750 words)

Story Info
She did not see this interruption coming.
780 words
4.06
50.3k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another 750-word exercise. Call me lazy, ADHD, or what you will, but I like the challenge. If you don't, please don't whine, just move on.

Thanks, MissJenny54 for editing.

It happened to me, too. Arriving home a little earlier than usual, I found my wife in the shower, with a new LBD (little black dress) and underwear lying on her bed.

Was there an anniversary or something I'd forgotten about? In my mind I checked off all the obvious events: birthdays, work, anniversaries, etc. Even when I stretched back to things like the first time we met, our first date, no matter how I spun my mental date Rolodex, nothing came up.

Velma emerged from the bathroom wearing only a towel. At 38, she still rocked it big time!

"Okay, I give up. What's the occasion?"

She frowned. "Occasion?"

I pointed to her outfit. "What are we celebrating tonight?"

"We are not celebrating anything. I am going out for dinner with Wilson Evans. You are looking after the girls." Oh crap, just like in them Literotica stories? But no, couldn't be, this was Velma, my beautiful wife of eighteen years.

Not just no, but hell no! Not on my watch and not in my house. I turned around and went to Brianna's bedroom. Sixteen, she lay on her bed with her phone in her hand and white buds in her ears. I waved, and she pulled one out.

"Bri, emergency. Get your sister and come to our bedroom. Immediately. Please."

"What? Why?" Our oldest, headstrong, never just took orders, so I turned and went to Alison's room. Our fifteen-year-old sat at her desk, homework papers strewn about.

"Al, I'm really sorry to interrupt, but please, we have an emergency. Our bedroom. Right now. Please."

Alison and I looked into Brianna's bedroom. Al grabbed her older sister's hand. "Dad needs us, doofus. Let's go."

Meanwhile, Velma had put on her lacy black underwear and sat at her dresser, applying makeup. In her mirror, she saw her two daughters and me enter. "What the hell!" she screamed at the girls. "Can't you see I'm undressed?"

Bri began turning around, but I held out my arm. "Girls, I wanted you to witness our family's destruction live, first-hand."

"What?" all three women shouted as one.

"That's right," I said. "Your mom is abandoning the three of us. See that dress on the bed? She bought it new, to wear tonight, on a date with another man. After dinner, she plans to have sex with him and come back tomorrow like nothing happened. She also bought that sexy underwear she's wearing for her boyfriend, Wilson Evans. Remember that name, he's your new stepdad."

All three gasped in unison. Bri was the first to get her wits back. "Mom, is that true?"

Velma hesitated, obviously rattled at the sudden accusation. "No, I'm not abandoning our family. It's just one date."

Alison, red in the face, shouted. "With another man? Not dad? Shame on you, you fucking slut!"

"Don't you cuss at me, you little brat!" Velma yelled back. "I'm an adult, going on an adult date, and this has nothing to do with you."

"It has everything to do with her, you stupid cow," I said, calmly but firmly. "If you go on that date, expect divorce papers first thing Monday. You're destroying this family with your selfishness."

Brianna, who'd not expressed any opinion, stepped forward, picked up the LBD and ripped it down the middle before anybody could do or say anything. "My mom is not a traitorous bitch. She is not going out with a boyfriend tonight. She's my mother. She loves me and she knows that will destroy me."

Velma stared in horror at the destroyed dress. "What are you doing? That dress cost $500!"

Looking her mom in the eye, Bri walked to the dresser, opened the second drawer, picked out a large pair of scissors, stuck it over the back of Velma's bra strap, and cut. "And she will not wear sexy new underwear for him, either."

Stepping back, she glared at her dumbfounded mother. "Do you love me? Us?"

"Of course!" The first tears appeared in Velma's eyes.

"If you do, show it. Keep your panties on, but dress like a civilized woman, so Dad can take us out to Olive Garden."

"Aww..." Velma burst out in tears.

Both girls stepped forward and enveloped Velma in a group hug.

Relieved, I retrieved Velma's phone, found the texts between her and Wilson, and typed. Sorry, little Willy, I'm staying home with my family. They love me. Find another hoe and lose my number. After sending it, I deleted the message.