Date Night

Story Info
What happens on date night when the husband is late to join.
4.3k words
3.46
59.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sorand
sorand
50 Followers

Date night is a sacred event for married couples. Sadly for most married couples, date night takes place far too infrequently and the average date night comes and goes without any truly memorable events. Date night for my wife Stacy and I is usually no different than it is for most couples with 3 kids and over 16 years of marriage under our belts.

Our most recent date night however was unique, and serves as the motivation for this submission.

For those of you who have not read my previous submissions detailing the adventures of my beautiful wife Stacy and myself over the years, let me tell you about ourselves...

Stacy is a gorgeous stunner of a 37yo women. She has brown hair with blond highlights, brown eyes — a true MILF right from Hollywood's central casting. She stands 5'8 and 130lbs, with the most real looking (and feeling) surgeon perfected 34D breasts on her chest — accentuated by a body that has remarkable curves in all the right places.

As a stay-at-home mother of three children, Stacy continues to be a workout junkie — maximizing our home-gym with a regular personal trainer (see previous submission) and twice weekly Pilates sessions at a local studio. She has taken her body sculpting to that of an art form — Stacy actively participates in health and fitness trade shows and exhibitions as a 'model' (really more of a live demonstrator and show participant).

As for me, I am 5'10 185lbs of former athlete with little fanfare — who at 1 year her senior — let work and stress dictate my physical appearance enterprise. Like many, I ebb and flow with weeks of dedication followed by months of slacking on my workout routine. Stacy no doubt is a constant source of motivation, but my business travels keep her motivation at a measurable distance.

That is enough background I think, on with the reason for this date night submission...

The overnight date night for married couples is the ultimate date night — really more of a fantasy than reality. Something that gets spoken of, but is always reserved for, 'some day' and 'some how we will experience it just like ________ & ________ did.' With the blanks being filled-in by names of other couples that romanticize their experiences of recent overnight date nights — like the retelling of a fantasy tale.

Stacy and I were excited to finally fulfill our fantasy tale — we had the privilege of securing, planning, and experiencing one of our very own overnight date nights. The details of our Friday overnight date night was to be: booking a hotel suite at a luxury hotel downtown, dinner reservations at a fancy restaurant, tickets to an off broadway show — with the show being adult and erotic in nature. And to complete the night, if things went well, some drinks and dancing as foreplay to a night of love making in our luxury hotel suite.

But of course as fate would have it, work requirements grabbed a hold of me and changed my availability for our Friday events as planned. Due to last minute work necessities, I would be flying back into town late the Friday of our date night — and our overnight date nights events would need to be altered.

When I informed Stacy about this development, she responded with, "well...we can either cancel our plans altogether, or you can join me later in the evening?"

"What about the extra show ticket," I asked Stacy.

Stacy looked at me, and fairly quickly formulated an alternative plan.

She said, "Shannon...Shannon can join me for dinner and the show. She can accompany me for both, and after the show she can get a ride home to her husband. Who I am sure won't mind her getting all dolled up, worked up at such an erotic show, and then returning home to him."

"Shannon," I repeated her name in a puzzled tone as I considered Stacy's new plan.

You see, Shannon and Stacy are well known within our social circle. They are known for being very playful and outgoing-exuberant-personalities within almost any social setting. Some would say flirty or even too flirty. Some wives of husbands who have been on the receiving end of this flirty attention, have been known to get frustrated with the 'Shannon and Stacy show.'

If one doesn't understand that Shannon and Stacy's outgoing personalities — which can sometimes take over an entire room — are relatively harmless actions, Shannon and Stacy personalities can come across as dick teases that must have a naughty agenda. To which the former is not true — they are both dick teases but they don't have a naughty agenda.

"Shannon...huh," I said again in a quizzical kind-of-stuck in a deep thought voice.

Shannon is the brunette version of Stacy. She is not quite as tall, not quite as voluptuous as Stacy (mainly due to Stacy's enhancements, both man-made and personally sculpted), but Shannon was no doubt a stunner in her own right.

My mind was racing with the thought of those two beauties out on the town. Those two dressed to kill with a place to go. What kind of trouble would (not could) they get in?

"Ok, that sounds like a new plan. I will fly back Friday night, just in time to relieve Shannon from your side at the playhouse. You and I can then hit the town for some drinks and dancing — and of course whatever else our hotel suite has in store for us that night," I said with a sly smile across my face.

The week of our Friday night date night arrived — and Wednesday as I flew away from Stacy, I knew concentrating on work-matters-at-hand would be difficult. Wednesday ticked by and Thursday came slowly — but by late afternoon excitement rushed upon me in the form of a sweet-sweet text from Stacy...

Stacy: preparing for our date night. Just left the salon. Nails done. Check. Toes done. Check. Brazilian wax done. Check.

Damn, I was excited for such wonderful news, but I was stuck in a business meeting. Ok, being on a golf course isn't the same as being locked in a conference room, but that is where my business deals are done. So I briefly replied to Stacy via text...

Mark: picture?

About as quickly as I hit send, Stacy responded via a text with a picture attachment...

Stacy: do you like?

Before I opened the picture attachment, I was mentally picturing in my mind's eye Stacy simply flaunting her nails all painted and pretty. When I opened the picture attachment my mouth dropped wide open. There was Stacy standing in a full length mirror posing for a mirror selfie. Stacy's skirt was hiked up to her waist with no undies — showcasing her newly painted fingernails right next to her freshly waxed and bald pussy. So I quickly texted Stacy back...

Mark: damn! Speechless!!

It goes without saying my business 'meeting' didn't go very well as my brain was elsewhere — I couldn't help but check and recheck Stacy's text about a thousand times.

Finally Friday rolled around — the Friday that was to be our date night. By late afternoon, I clock watched as I waited for my flight time and highly anticipated overnight date night with Stacy. At least soon I would be at an early dinner — a boring business dinner — having (many) drinks to help pass the time. However I was flat wrong — it was not going to be a boring work dinner after all — thanks again to my wife Stacy. Sitting at the dinner table, making small talk and talking shop, I received a text from Stacy, again with a picture attachment...

Stacy: to be unwrapped by you later! Love ya!

I opened the picture attachment and there stood Stacy, in another mirror selfie pose. This time she was dressed and ready for her Friday evening events. Her dress was black (my favorite color on her) and wrapped very-very skin tight around her voluptuous body. Her cleavage wasn't the most revealing I have ever seen her display but the dress did a lot of pushing up and because of how tight the dress was — left nothing to the imagination. Stacy's breasts were on display and so were her pert nipples.

The dress clung extremely snug to her hips and the hem stopped at about mid thigh. Again not the shortest length I had ever seen her wear, but the dress skillfully accentuated every curve just perfectly.

I texted her back after studying her picture...

Mark: the dress looks so hot on you — but will look sexier on the hotel room floor! Later babe.

Finally at the airport, the airline member's lounge was my last holding cell before I would be on a plane back to Stacy. Thank goodness for free drinks to pass the time. As I was self medicating, my phone chimed again with another picture text from Stacy...

Stacy: so nice of a good looking gentleman to buy us dinner!

I opened the picture text to see Stacy and Shannon posing in the fancy restaurant near the windows that had a beautiful view of downtown. Damn those two looked stunning!

Shannon wore a skimpy reddish-halter-top style dress. It didn't seem as tight as Stacy's dress but much more cleavage was on display — I wondered how her breasts were not falling out? So I sent a text to Stacy...

Mark: you better pay that good looking gentleman back with some kinky sex later!

Mark: And tell Shannon you both look gorgeous. Love you dear.

Not to pop your literotica balloon, but I was that good looking gentleman Stacy spoke of. I had called ahead to the restaurant and prepaid for the ladies' dinner. I sure thought I was a smooth operator.

When my plane finally landed I had four texts waiting for me.

The first one was a picture text with Shannon and Stacy posing in front of the playhouse show poster where they would be enjoying their erotic play. They stood arm-in-arm in perfect lighting to showcase their stunning beauty.

The second text was just words. Oh-but such sexual words dripping with such sexual energy. Stacy's text read...

Stacy: Mark this play is soooo hot. Sex scenes seem so real. Nudity seems so naughty when on a stage. I am soooo horny for you. Get her soon! Love you honey.

The third text from Stacy read...

Stacy: Shannon is so horny. I can tell she is really liking this play. She is squirming in her seat. And during intermission, she spent a lot longer in the bathroom than I did!

Stacy signed off that text with a wink emoji.

And now my mind was off to the races. What are they seeing and experiencing? How turned on would I be if I was there?

The fourth and final text awaiting me was from Shannon...

Shannon: play is over so we are getting drinks not too far from the playhouse. Meet us here: (and she sent me a location pin).

As I waited curbside at the airport for my car service, time seemed to be moving so slow. Once in the car my phone chimed with another text from Stacy, this text in real time...

Stacy: you better hurry. Shannon and I haven't paid for a drink yet. Some good looking guys making moves on us.

If you haven't read about Stacy and my other adventures, Stacy is a world class flirt and dick tease. I am a husband that not only supports such activities, but enjoys the fruits of that forbidden tree. No doubt tonight, with Shannon by her side, Stacy had some hard dicks just straining to get out of their tight confines.

As the car service made the drive downtown I tapped my leg with nervous energy. I had yet to text Stacy that I had landed — I wanted to surprise her — and I was overly anxious to get on location with Stacy.

Another text chime broke by concentration. This time a video text came across from Stacy...

Stacy: Shannon on the dance floor!

When I loaded the video and pushed play I saw what was the dirtiest of dirty-club-dancing. Everyone in the club was involved in some form of dancing but Shannon was right in the middle. Her dance partner had her held tight as his hands explored her backside, her hips, and pressed her exploding cleavage into his own chest. Shannon was really getting into the groove with her tall dance partner.

So of course I wondered, what was Stacy doing? If Shannon was doing that, what was my wife doing?

I didn't have to wait long to find out as my driver pulled to a stop in front of my destination. I was surprised there was no line to get in the club — but still a $20 cover charge. I paid and entered the club, I scanned the dance floor for my wife.

There she was — right next to Shannon danced my sexy wife Stacy. She had not one stranger dancing with her, but two. She was sandwiched in the middle, with one guy's groin pressed into her from the front and the other doing his best to press his groin into her gyrating rear end from behind.

Being that Shannon and Stacy didn't see me enter the club, I secretly made my way to a section of the club that would give me a great vantage point to look down on the dance floor. I tucked behind a support beam and watched intently. What happened next nearly floored me.

Stacy was grinding away with her dance partners doing what looked like a dance of passion, then she started to kiss him — and kiss deeply — the guy in front of her. And to take this sight to even another level, the guy grinding Stacy from behind hiked up her skirt to her waist — exposing her ass cheeks with only the thin fabric of a black thong keeping her from being totally nude under her dress.

Just when I thought I couldn't be shocked more...I was! Shannon looked over to her married friend Stacy and what seemed like her own conscious effort to not be outdone — slid her lips into the kiss, making some kind of three way kiss between her, Stacy and Stacy's dance partner.

Shannon's dance partner kept grinding away on her, but saw this as an opening for what he did next. Simultaneously he skillfully caressed his hands up Shannon's body to her heaving breasts, as he kissed down her neck — nibbling his way down to what became her exposed nipples — as he slid down the halter top of Shannon's dress. She would have been exposed to the rest of the dance floor if it wasn't for her dance partner kissing and nibbling at her bare breasts.

I stood in shocked excitement. How far would this erotic scene go?

The three way kiss seemed like it went on for minutes, but I am sure it didn't actually last all that long. When they stopped kissing, they all released and continued to grind against each other to the beat of the music. Shannon's dress slid back to place and somehow Stacy's dress lowered but just barely enough to cover her ass cheeks.

I got my cell phone out and took a short video of the scene. I wanted lasting memories of the event. Once I was done recording, I sent Stacy a text...

Mark: plane was delayed, meet you at the hotel. Take Shannon back for a nightcap so you don't travel alone. Love you.

It would be 2 or 3 songs of watching this erotic dancing and grinding before Stacy checked her own cell phone. As she read my text she threw the phone in her clutch purse and I could tell she proceeded to tell her friend Shannon the details of my text.

They yelled into each other's ear above the loud club music and with that communication they turned to leave the dance floor — but not alone. Shannon and Stacy both had a dance partner by the hand in tow heading for the exit.

Hmmmm I wondered what would be happening next. My answer came by that of a text from Stacy...

Stacy: thanks for letting me know. Heading back to hotel soon with Shannon. Love you.

It wasn't difficult to surmise that Stacy had left out of her text her two male escorts which accompanied them. As they made their way out of the club, I used a different exit and rushed to find a cab (yes an actual yellow cab). I had to get to the hotel before they did.

If you have read past adventures about Stacy and I, you would know I am a watcher. We aren't swingers exactly, rather slight exhibitionists and soft swingers might describe us best. So I knew some voyeurism was in my immediate future.

I tipped the cab driver as soon as I crawled through the door and said, "I will double that amount if you make the 10 minute drive in 5!" Amazing what traffic laws a $40 tip will get a cab driver to break.

At the hotel, I rushed to the the check-in counter — I needed my hotel room key. After a quick ID check I was in the elevator on my way up to 14th floor. The glass elevator gave me a birds eye view of the entire lobby.

I was just ahead of Stacy and Shannon who still had their boy-toy-dance-partners in tow when they entered the lobby. I wasn't even afraid of being discovered — the foursome was oblivious to whom might be watching them as they talked, laughed, and even cavalier with delicate-affectionate-petting on display.

Once in the hotel room I did a quick inventory. Was this going to be a full hide-and-watch-events-unfold type of mission — as I have done before — or make myself scarce within the master bathroom of the hotel room suite, and when timing is right make an entrance?

I decided to hide in the closet. Which in hindsight wasn't a bright idea, because the closet door had no slats and the only way for me to watch was having the door slightly ajar. But at least I could hear everything I wanted to hear being the closet was near the large bed.

Shortly after I secured myself in my hiding spot — the foursome entered the hotel room. They were loud, making comments and talking up a storm. It didn't seem events were going to be sexual in nature, maybe just a straight forward after party?

I heard someone start some music — I also heard clanging of ice and drinks being made. One of the guys in the group asked the girls to give them a sexy dance. I could see Shannon on the end of bed closest to my position and she looked one direction (I assume at Stacy) and with that stood up and began to dance very seductively to the music.

From my vantage point I could see her seductively dance in and out of my visual frame. And with each snap shot I got, more and more of her dress was lowered and then she stood where I could fully see her — and her dress was completely off. She danced with a great skill now completely naked to my eyes and everyone else in the hotel room. Damn Shannon looked amazing!

Her body was about perfect, and not just perfect for a 38yo women, rather perfect in every way no matter the age. Her breasts stood upright and firm. Her ass curved up in just a way that made her legs look like they molded into the folds of her ass cheeks. Her hair flowed down to her shoulder blades — seductively teasing full exposure.

I heard one of the guys say, "girl you better get over here and sit on my lap!" He said it with such firm demand in his tone. She strutted forward and out of my view. Sounds informed me she got a nice little slap on the ass before she sat down and started passionately kissing one of the guys.

What was Stacy doing I wondered? I couldn't see her as she was on the bed farthest from my hidden position. But all of a sudden I could hear her. She was moaning. And her moans were getting louder. Was the other guy fucking her?

Then I heard Stacy say, "only me! You watch and enjoy from over there big boy."

And with that sentence spoken and her intent confirmed — Stacy started moaning even louder. I had to assume she was playing with herself because I recognized those magnificent sounds — as Stacy and I have both enjoyed mutual masturbation sessions many times before.

Stacy's moans were getting louder and louder. I could hear sounds of her wet pussy being fingered purposefully with a faster and faster pace. Then Shannon said, "damn that is so sexy, let me help you Stacy." And into my view they both arrived — almost as if in slow motion — Shannon lead Stacy to the side of the bed nearest my position.

Shannon laid Stacy down then she laid down on top of her. Their bodies smashed together and their pressed boobs over-filled the space between them. Stacy and Shannon began to kiss deeply with such pure lust in their every action.

I wasn't sure what the other guys were doing — and I didn't care. I could assume they were doing what I was doing as my own hand made the way down to my very hard and ready cock. I unzipped my pants and stroked myself as I watched the scene unfold in front of me.

sorand
sorand
50 Followers
12