Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon kissed her way down Stacy's neck to her breasts, that now had nipples hard and very erect upon them. Shannon's hands explored the length of Stacy's body from her upper thighs to her shoulders, dancing around her skin with precision and skill — but of course ignoring the part Stacy most wanted her to touch.

Stacy moaned with every kiss. Her own hands caressing Shannon's shoulders and arms as Shannon worked her magic. When Shannon kissed her way down past Stacy's navel she looked up to Stacy and they made lustful eye contact like I have never seen before. And in one smooth motion, Shannon kissed down to Stacy's very wet and very bald and very ready pussy lips — Stacy's own hips gyrating to show approval.

Shannon made no more attempt at teasing Stacy — it was not needed — Stacy was more than ready. Shannon licked from bottom to the top of Stacy's wet pussy, flicking at Stacy's swollen clit with the tip of her tongue. She repeated this several times. Masterfully Shannon grabbed Stacy's own hands and lead them to Stacy's breasts and erect nipples. Once there, she showed Stacy exactly what to do with her own hands — Stacy instinctively took over the caressing of her breasts and pinched at her erect nipples.

Now Shannon was ready to deliver Stacy an orgasm like she never experienced before. Shannon worked Stacy's pussy with passion and lust, making every touch mean something more to what she wanted to deliver her sexy friend. Shannon licked and sucked at her clit, her fingers now exploring the insides of Stacy's very ready to explode pussy.

Again I wondered what the two club guys were doing in the room with these two sexual beasts performing right infant of their eyes. Soon one made a sound which sounded like he was cumming. The other made obvious sounds that sounded like self pleasure. They must be enjoying the live girl-on-girl porn as much as I was.

My thoughts were brought back to Stacy as her final moans became almost continuous. She whimpered and with a last thrust of her hips into Shannon's kisses she shuddered to a halt. Stacy grabbed Shannon's bobbing head and brought that too to a stop. On cue Shannon kissed her way back up Stacy's body and came to complete rest beside her.

The room stood silent until Stacy spoke. She said in a serious but exhausted tone, "boys time for you to leave."

They verbally objected a few times, asked to exchange numbers, but when Stacy and Shannon hardly moved or paid them much attention, they knew where the door was and made their way out of the hotel room.

Now how was I going to get myself out of this closet? Just as my brain was turning with ideas Stacy said, "Mark, you can come out of there now honey."

I slowly pushed the door fully ajar, stepped out of my hiding spot, looked longingly at the two naked beauties in front of me, and couldn't believe the sight. Neither hardly moved but for some small caress of one another.

"How did you know I was in the closet," I asked.

Stacy smiled and said, "who do you think bought you that cologne you are wearing."

I shook my head understanding something now which seemed so obvious.

"Zip yourself up and help Shannon catch a car service," Stacy said to me. "She needs to get home to her husband."

And with that I did as instructed. I zipped myself up, ordered up a car service, watched Shannon slither into her evening dress (a sexy sight to behold), and watched her say thank you and goodbye to my beautiful wife.

What happened the rest of our date night is between my wife and myself and reserved for just maybe another submission at another time.

12