All Comments on 'Date Night'

by sorand

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryalmost 5 years ago
Found parts hot and parts confusing

One question, was the only reason the women didn’t fuck the guys was because the wife noticed her husband was there? Obviously that was a line he didn’t want her to cross. If not, what was the purpose of dragging them to there room. Honestly, that was a big sex assault risk. That detail distracted me from an otherwise enjoyable teasing story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
" I am 5'10 185lbs of former athlete with little fanfare"

WTF? You have little fanfare?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Who got custody

Of the house and kids...I hope it was the grandparents. BTW just out of curiosity... were there 2 divorces?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well, what is this?

I suppose there are readers who somehow enjoy such a plot -- and a well-worn one it is -- but why they enjoy such is beyond me. The "voyeur husband" is something to which I simply cannot comprehend. To what end or purpose would a loving married couple put such a thing? I can understand being proud of a spouse's appearance but that's a long way off from the voyeurism that seems so popular. Are these "fictitious" men that insecure?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too funny for words

Her husband is late and she turns into a slut? Where's the sense OR the believability in that scenario? Dumb story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What Does WACC Mean?

Definition, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"I am a husband that not only supports such activities, but enjoys the fruits of that forbidden tree. No doubt tonight, with Shannon by her side, Stacy had some hard dicks just straining to get out of their tight confines."

As opposed to what she has waiting for her when she is stuck with cucky hubby?

Glad you accept, even enjoy, your inferiority. If Darwin has his way Stacy will be breeding with a man some day instead of this useless waist of genetic material she somehow ended up married to. I expect she will be correcting that mistake at her first opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hahaha

Omg this was horrible, only good thing about this shit story was a few of the comments. This was worse than alcohol free beer. Stacy and Shannon should have been giving the guys rimjobs while closet man was cumming all over the closet door.

fisheronefisheronealmost 5 years ago
To far

Wife letting men buy dinner and drinks for both of them and letting them come back to hotel room is way off the charts for me. First off wife wouldn't be wearing a trolling dress out eating and drinking without spouse and secondly once two men that had been trying to get into both ladies panties came into room I would have handled it. If they hadn't smelled husbands cologne they might have given up some married love box. I don't want a spouse that would invite strangers into room especially after teasing husband. They have planted the seeds of distrust and if they get watered the marriage will dissolve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
slut wife once again

So why not move date not to another Friday and he can actually schedule it as a day off from work so there is no chance of missing out? I know that would kill this as there would be no story.

Going as is once he got there and saw her sandwiched with two guys go interrupt and when you get back to the table call it like it is and say why are you acting like such a slut on my date night? If she objects then date over and take her home. If she apologizes then date night continues but tell her from ow on no more going out alone or with shannon as trust has been broken.

Guys who hide in closets deserve to lose their wife as they are not men.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
no way.

For me it would have gone one of two ways.

If Icame on the scene and saw the kissing the dance floor I would have approached right away and said we are going home. If she resists then I tell her right then the marriage is in serious trouble and I will not be hoe if and when you arrive and I contact a lawyer in the morning. If she comes home I tell her there is no longer any trust and she has to cut ties with that friend and can only go out when I am there period. She is now on a short leash.

If I arrived later and see her take the guys to the room I again interrupt but tell her the marriage is over. Divorce is coming at any cost and tell her what she does tonight is her call as she ended the marriage over these guys so might as well fuck them to make it partially worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hot story but in reality he caught her cheating. The over the top dancing, bringing back guys to the hotel when she knew hubby would be late , getting naked in front of them and finally fucking her friend. She smelled his cologne when she got to the room so she went only so far but if she didn’t realize he was there would they have fucked real quick? Looks that way . Big conversation for the morning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

More wimp husbands she cheats ,he dumps what can be more simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Risqué but...

...faithful wife. Nice sexy story with an unfamiliarly torsional ending. A nice effort for plot and I'd like to see the Stacy character in more stories. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Priorities and passion

According to the MC, this couple has spent months planning and scheduling this very important overnight date. Nonetheless, the MC chooses to participate in some work activity rather than join his wife for dinner and a sexually oriented theater performance on this long anticipated, very special night.

Why would he not block his work availability for such an occasion? No one is indispensable. The work event could have been rescheduled or someone else could have assumed his responsibilities. The husband prioritizes his job over his wife and children. Someone else assumes his responsibilities, not at work, but rather to his wife. It is pitiful, but not surprising, this marriage requires the involvement of third, fourth and fifth parties to generate some semblance of passion. Our priorities align with our passions. This husband, ipso facto, is not passionate about his wife.

Although their relationship may survive a while longer, the inevitable divorce likely will be ugly. With this exemplar none of their children are likely to enter adulthood with the knowledge and skills required to be a good spouse. Perhaps they'll at least enjoy date nights.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Don't even try to feed readers bullshit about a happly married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For those of you trying to make sense of some actions forget it. He is a cuck and she is a slut.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop sometimes takes puzzling turns, unless you are a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bullshit story. He sees his wife dancing too erotically with 2 guys and just takes pictures? Worse, he says his plane's delayed? WTF kind of man is that? Take the pics/ videos, then forcefully remove the wife from the men, or after another closeup pic, he tell her that she's having so much fun with these guys, she shouldn't return home, that he won't be married to a slut. Then he leaves. Him in the closet & shit makes him a spineless cuck. 2 stars, & I think that might be too much. (Wish Lit.com had an indication for cuck stories so I could avoid them.) Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous