Date Night

Story Info
Teenagers experiment with erotic hypnosis.
2.6k words
4.46
32.8k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanted to go back to one of the first hypnotic experiences that failed/worked. And yes I absolutely changed the names to protect the guilty.

Chapter 1

The awkward eighteen year old nervously pushed the candle towards the center of the table in the dim dining room. The small room seemed even closer with the main source of illumination being the small candle. A little covered lamp in the corner added a bit of light of its own but barely made a significant impact to the dark wooden paneled room. Kyle smiled at the redhead across from him. "So you are sure you want to give this a try?"

Kelly smirked and leaned her elbows on the table. "Well it would make things a bit more interesting and would sure as hell give you a shot at getting something out of it too." She was enjoying torturing the boy but he was becoming a bit too boring for her. Her only real goal was to have fun and right now the prospect of getting hypnotized was interesting. Not that she believed a bit of it but it had that same feeling of the séance that she had tried out with the last guy that she had been dating.

Kyle swallowed hard and asked, "And you are sure your sister isn't going to come down? I mean its best if we aren't worried about distractions."

"Yeah. The bitch will be up in her room all night listening to that shit she calls music. Or are you backing out?" Kelly asked. She leaned back in her chair and gave Kyle a long stare.

"No!" Kyle exclaimed straightening up and looking back at his girlfriend. "I know this will work and I know that you like things that are out there." He was desperate to impress Kelly and was honestly surprised that she had been going out with him as long as she had.

"Well then let's see what you have. And just to sweeten the deal tell you what. I want you to hypnotize me to want to suck your cock." Kelly grinned mischievously as she watched Kyle's reaction to her bold statement.

"You want what?" Kyle stammered. His mouth was suddenly dry and he felt his pants become very uncomfortable as his body responded to Kelly's comment.

"I want you to make me want to suck your cock. I mean not just giving you a blowjob but making me have to give you one. Make me desperate for it. Its likely the only way you are going to feel these lips there." Kelly was devouring the discomfort that Kyle was going through. There wasn't much chance of this working but if it did his wouldn't be the first dick she'd sucked and she doubted it would be the last. He didn't need to know that though.

Kyle swallowed hard and concentrated on situating the candle between them. He took a deep breath and forced himself to relax despite the sexual taunting and tension that was building. "Ok, what I need you to do is just focus on the candle's flame and relax for me."

Kelly leaned forward and rested her elbows on the table and looked at the flickering flame. "So now what?"

From the top of the stairs Staci heard the low voices of her sister and the most recent guy she had been hanging out with. She didn't really bother learning their names because they wouldn't be around long and she just really didn't give a shit. She continued down the stairs and entered the living room and stopped. Everything was dark but she could see soft light coming from the dining room where the voices were drifting from. She walked up to the edge of the doorway figuring to break up something like a make out session but stopped still well within the shadows as she saw her sister leaning on the table watching a candle for some reason. The boy's voice carried well though and she could clearly make out the words he was speaking to Kelly.

"Now just let yourself relax and watch the candle," Kyle said watching Kelly's face intently. "Watch the flame dance back and forth for you. Let yourself focus on it completely and let everything else fade away."

Kelly watched the flame of the candle and let her head rest in her hands.

"Just breathe in slowly as you focus on the flame. Let it appear in your mind just as it is in front of you. Just relax as everything drifts away except the flame."

Staci watched the candle flame as Kyle spoke with a strong clear voice. She wasn't sure why it was so enticing to watch it but she found herself focusing completely on the little flame in the other room.

"Feel yourself relaxing as you focus on the flame. Let everything drift and fade." Kyle relaxed more as he fell into the routine he had practiced. He tried to cover all the important phrases that he had read worked for hypnotizing a person. He watched Kelly's expression relax and take on a less intense stare.

Kelly sighed and watched the candle in front of her. She wasn't sure if it was boredom or if she really was starting to feel the effects of hypnosis.

"Focus on the flame and let your mind and body relax. Drifting along so tired. Letting everything fade but the flame. So tired wanting to rest your eyes. See the flame inside your mind as you let your eyes close." Kyle was enjoying the flow of the induction now. Kelly was taking longer blinks and he felt that she was close to slipping under.

Staci absentmindedly let a little yawn escape from her darkly lipsticked lips. She felt her head tip forward slightly but couldn't find the energy to bring it back up. She watched the candle's flame as her eyelids slid shut but she could still see the flickering light even then.

Kelly let out an indifferent sigh and decided that closing her eyes was the best thing to keep this going and maybe be done. She did feel a little tired but not enough to do more than humor Kyle. She decided to let it go a bit longer and see where it went.

"Now focus on the flame inside your mind. Let it guide you down deeper into sleep. Gently relaxing and going down deeper and deeper into sleep." Kyle tried not to let his excitement of Kelly actually closing her eyes effect the tone of his voice. He knew that it was important to maintain that smooth flow of words. "Now hear my words deep inside your mind. Hear them as your wants and desires. Picture my cock in front of you. Feel the desire to have it in your mouth grip you. Feel your mouth watering as you realize how badly you need it."

Kelly couldn't quite keep the smirk off her face as she heard Kyle's words. 'The fucker is actually going to try it,' she thought. Now the question rolling through her mind was how far would she let it go. Her mouth parted slightly and she did notice how wet the inside of her mouth was. Maybe see where he went with it all. After all it wasn't worth the effort to open her eyes right then anyway.

Staci tipped her head slightly as the words flowed into her. She didn't have the faintest idea what this guy's cock looked like but an image of one popped into her head readily. She was completely unaware the her mouth had eased open and a thin line of saliva trickled from one corner as her mind focused on the intense need being created inside her.

Kyle repeated the phrases a few more times trying to fight down the excitement that was building. He varied the inflection of his words as he repeated each phrase over and over. Finally satisfied that it worked he began to bring Kelly back up. "Now feel your body reviving. Feel your mind beginning to wake up. Follow my voice up and awake. Wake."

Kelly Let her eyes pop open and gave an amorous smile, "Hey guess what I want?"

Kyle grinned as he leaned forward listening for the magical words from his girlfriend. "What?"

"Well it ain't your cock that's for sure," Kelly laughed. "Did you really think that it would work like that?"

In the other room Staci's eyes popped open and she blinked rapidly. She stood there in a mental daze for a moment and tried to remember what she was coming downstairs for.

"Well I thought. I just. You had asked for," Kyle stuttered trying to figure out where things went wrong. Kelly had shown all the classic signs of going under and he had only worked with the suggestion that she had requested.

"Yeah I asked for it and I guess you didn't give it." Kelly yawned and stretched as she pushed out her chair. She pursed her lips towards Kyle then blew out the candle. "Its late and I am heading to bed. Guess you can crash on the couch if you want."

Kyle's face fell and he looked utterly stunned by the sudden turn of events. He looked questioningly at Kelly and was about to say something when his response was interrupted.

"What the fuck are you two doing in here?" Staci asked stepping into the dining room and trying to assert authority granted simply by being older.

Kyle look at the goth red head who had suddenly appeared. He hoped dearly that she hadn't heard anything because he knew he couldn't take any further humiliation. "Well we were just."

Kelly cut off Kyle's reply, "None of your business what we were doing, bitch. Right now I am heading to bed and Kyle is going to crash on the couch. Got a problem with that?" Kelly looked up at her slightly taller sister.

Kyle was about to say that he was just going to leave when he realized that getting in the middle of this sibling power struggle was the last place on earth he wanted to be embarrassed or not.

Staci looked over at Kelly's boyfriend and for a moment something passed through her thoughts but she let her typical blasé expression settle in. "I don't give a shit what you do. He can have the couch, I'll be in my room. Just don't trash shit." She turned on her heel and went back through the living room to head up the stairs leaving Kyle and Kelly in the dining room.

Kelly walked around to Kyle and leaned in towards his ear. "Too bad it didn't work," she whispered. "Cause that was pretty fucking hot. Sleep well." She grabbed a pillow from a nearby chair and a throw that was draped over the back of it and tossed them onto the couch. "I'll see you in the morning if I'm up before you leave." With that she headed up the stairs leaving Kyle standing stunned once more.

Still trying to wrap his head around what happened he walked over to the couch and sat down. It was an old broken down but very comfortable piece of furniture and matched the rest of the house well. The last time he sat here was to watch a movie with Kelly but now he wasn't sure of anything where it concerned her. He sighed and laid his head back on the pillow. He'd figure it out he just knew it. With that thought dancing in his brain he dropped off into sleep.

Kyle groaned as the pleasure of the dream hit him hard. He felt the warm wetness of Kelly's mouth sliding down his hard shaft before bottoming out against his crotch. She worked her lips back up slowly slurping with just enough suction to add a bit of friction against the underside of his cock. He felt her tongue swirl around the head for a single rotation before plunging back down causing him to moan yet again. As Kelly came slowly back up he heard and felt a wet slurping as she worked his throbbing shaft. Inside his dream he hear and felt the moan that came from deep inside his girlfriend. He could feel her own pleasure building. The intensity of his dream caused him to reach out wanting to feel Kelly as she pleasured him. His hand cupped the firm dangling weight of her breast. As he squeezed slightly he felt her lips tighten slightly nearly sending him over the edge. His fingers slid further down her fleshy mound as his fingers flicked against her nipple ring.

Wait. Nipple ring. Kelly didn't have that. Kyle's eyes flashed open and he looked down straight into the kohl accented green eyes of Kelly's sister. His hand pulled back inadvertently snagging and pulling on her nipple ring. She popped her mouth off his cock head with a wet slurping sound long enough to moan her own rippling pleasure then dove back down. Kyle felt his heart racing and threatening to pound its way right out of his chest. There was no way this was happening. Why was Staci sucking him?

Seeing her partner was awake she picked up speed bobbing her head up and down at a more intense pace. The contrast between her black lipstick and his pale cock added to the surreal experience. Staci was nearly panting in arousal and every action spoke to just how turned on she was. Kyle was torn between the absolute pleasure being focused on his dick and the thought that one or the other sister was going to kill him when it was all finished. Staci reached out and put Kyle's hand back on her breast and went back to sucking with abandon. He found the nipple ring with his fingers once more and began lightly tugging it much to Staci's ever increasing pleasure. She was nearly vibrating from the obsessive actions that echoed through her brain. The sheer raw energy of the situation soon overtook him and he managed to mumble "Cumming," as he shot a thick load into the red head's waiting mouth. Catching her slightly off guard she swallowed some and spit some back onto his dick as she raised her head.

The action caused Kyle to yank down hard on the ring triggering Staci's own impending orgasm. Kyle watched her pull her head back and shiver as the orgasm ran through her body. The sight of the gorgeous goth cumming right there in front of him combined with the erotic sensations of the blowjob that he just got assured that he was still rock hard as Staci came back down from her high. She reached over and swirled some of the semen that she had spit back onto this cock along with more that trickled down the underside with her gloss black fingernails. The sensations on his overly sensitive cock caused a heavier trickle of cum to leak out. As her breathing slowed she leaned in towards his face.

"I don't know what the fuck happened or why I needed your dick in my mouth that bad but if you say one fucking word about this to anyone I will rip your balls off and crush them under my boots, you got that?" Staci growled as she stood up straightening her crop top.

"Yeah I got it," Kyle said still reeling from the encounter.

"That and you might not get to feel that ever again," she smirked as she turned and walked back up the stairs her hips swinging invitingly.