Date Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Hypnotic play takes a sharp turn for a pair of teens.
2.9k words
4.67
16.5k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Names were changed to protect the guilty. All participants are over 18. The only things injured in this story are egos.

Chapter 2

Kyle shifted his knapsack on his should and started his way down the hill towards home. A few other kids had already made their way past the small football field and stands in the mad rush to escape the school as if it might somehow drag them back inside. As a senior, Kyle adopted a slower pace heading home. The events from two nights ago were still bothering him. Kelly was her typical self afterwards with hints of mocking innuendos but Kyle could see she was bored with him and looking around for what was next. Their relationship was all but over and he figured it was just a matter of her finding her next distraction before the official break up. As to her sister, that was something that Kyle was still trying to wrap his head around. She had acted just as if he had hypnotized her rather than Kelly. He hadn't hypnotized Staci, had he? It was this slightly dazed state that kept him from noticing the figure leaning against a beam under the bleachers. By the time he looked up and recognized the slim figure puffing away on a cigarette it was too late to late to change his course.

"Hey Kyle," Staci said shifting and moving towards him but still staying in the shade of the bleachers.

"Hi Staci," Kyle said trying to act calm while attempting to figure out just what to say to his girlfriend's sister.

"Kelly dump you yet?" Staci said with a smirk.

"Did she what?" Kyle stammered slightly taken back by the bold question.

"Did she dump you? And no I haven't mentioned your dick down my throat either," the redhead taunted. "She was talking about going to a party this weekend and your name wasn't mentioned so I figured your time as a play toy was up."

Kyle was stunned by the revelation. He had the sinking feeling that he and Kelly weren't long to be together but Staci's blunt statement was still stunning. "No she hasn't. I mean we haven't talked a bunch the last couple days but she hasn't said anything about breaking up."

"Yeah well let me break the shocking news to you now." Staci flicked her cigarette butt into the grass and moved toward Kyle. "And you and I need to have a talk too."

"We do?" Kyle asked although it was screamingly obvious what needed to be said. He wasn't sure how it had happened but he had obviously influenced Staci's sexual appetite that night and he was feeling torn by the whole situation. One on hand she hadn't asked to be hypnotized let alone be hypnotized into sucking him off. On the other hand damn was it enjoyable and she hadn't seemed to mind it in the slightest. Swallowing hard he nodded, "If it was about that other night hey I don't know what happened there but it was just a one time thing."

Staci moved in close looking up at the taller guy in front of her and reaching out and gripping his crotch. "The fuck it was a one time thing. I have had your dick on my mind ever since and I decided that I want another round of it."

Kyle stepped back pulling away from the goth girl's grip. "No. You weren't thinking right and what happened was just an accident. Its not happening again."

Her eyes widening and brows raising Staci went to move in again. "Yes it is. I said I was going to have that cock in my mouth again and that is what is going to happen."

It was at that moment that something inside Kyle shifted. The feeling of remorse was quickly replaced by something more intense. "No Its not. You don't get to tell me what I am going to let you do."

"Let me? You aren't letting me do anything. Its what I want so I am going to get it."

"Guess you are about to be disappointed." Kyle stepped to the side and headed past the stunned redhead,

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Staci growled.

"Home," Kyle said not even turning his head. Had he looked back he would have been witness to a look of utter disbelief on Staci's face.

"But I want it," Staci said in a far less assured tone than she had ever heard come out of her mouth before. No guy had ever turned her down like this before. Jocks didn't turn her down how the hell could her sister's geek ex-boyfriend turn her down?

"Things are done on my terms. I don't care what you want," Kyle said firmly walking away quicker.

"What the fuck are you thinking?"

It took Kyle a moment to realize that the words were inside his own head.

"You just turned down a blowjob from a hot redhead. Its not like our sexual options are everywhere."

"Shut up," Kyle growled at his own brain. "I'm not getting told what to do by the likes of her."

Chapter 3

Kyle opened the door to his home and stepped into the cool interior to be greeted by his mother's voice coming from the kitchen.

"Hi honey. There's a message for you although I think I got it wrong. Staci called for you and asked that you call her back. But isn't that Kelly's sister? I was making my lunch for work and maybe it was Kelly and I heard it wrong."

"Thanks mom," Kyle said realizing that Staci wasn't letting this one go. He looked at the phone hanging on the wall and then headed past it to his room. He'd deal with it later. He was still riled up that she thought she could just tell him what he was going to do.

"Well you did hypnotize her"

There was that annoying voice again. "I didn't mean to. I was trying to hypnotize Kelly. I have no idea how Staci ended up with those suggestions," Kyle thought to himself trying to rationalize with his own subconscious.

"You could just let her blow you since its your fault," the voice persisted.

Kyle sighed. That wasn't going to be a good answer no matter how good it sounded to his teenage hormonal brain. "No. I need to call her and offer to take that suggestion out no matter how it got in there."

Kyle got up from his bed and was heading for the phone as it started ringing.

"Can you get that?" his mom called from the living room. "I am heading out for work and I'm running a bit behind."

"Yeah I got it, mom. Have a good day at work," Kyle said picking up the phone. "Hello."

"Hi Kyle."

"Hey Staci. I was just about to call you," Kyle started in.

"So you changed your mind? Want to come over? Kelly is over at Jen's place and mom is out."

"No I haven't. I don't know how you got this suggestion in your head but Kelly and I were toying around with hypnosis and I think you picked up on it somehow."

"Yeah she told me about that fake shit you two tried. It ain't real so don't try and play that off. I want your dick for my own reasons."

Kyle frowned pressing the heel of his free hand into his forehead. "Listen Staci it isn't fake. That's why you are so..."

Staci cut him off, "I don't care what excuse you are trying I just want to taste you. The other night was just a tease and I want more. That's all there is to it. So what time are you coming over?"

"Its not happening. I'm not coming over and you aren't getting to taste anything," Kyle growled into the phone. "This isn't the 'Staci gets what she wants show' so forget about it." Kyle's plans were quickly getting derailed by the insistent girl's line of thought.

"Come on. Don't say you didn't enjoy it. I felt the proof of that one," Staci snickered. "And I want it cause you made me cum too not because of some bullshit hypnosis thing. I don't admit this much but it ain't all that often that a guy can get me off so I want more of that too."

"I'm sure you can find a way to enjoy yourself that doesn't include me," Kyle continued.

"Please Kyle?" Staci asked a slight whine in her voice. "I know you said no but I just really, really want it. If you let me suck you off you can do anything else you want. I know you liked playing with my tits. I know you'd like another chance at them."

Kyle sighed heavily, "I will meet you at Dunning's park in an hour. Pavilion number 4.We will talk about just what you want and why you want it and just what you get to have. No demands from you though, got it?"

"Sure, sure." Staci replied excitedly. "I'll be there."

Kyle hung up the phone and rubbed his temples. Maybe face to face he could get it across that this was just a suggestion that had gone a bit too far. And if it could be put into her head it could be taken back out. Couldn't he?

Chapter 4

Although the park entrance was a good walk from Kyle's house there was a shortcut that he usually took slipping through the woods. It cut quite a bit of time off the trip and actually put him closer to where he wanted to be anyway. Given the potential activities Kyle and Staci had agreed to one of the back trails that was rarely used was the best choice for their talk. Kyle really didn't want anyone seeing him hypnotize her to take out the suggestions that had accidentally gotten placed in her head.

Kyle walked out of the edge of the treeline to see Staci sitting on a picnic table her combat boots on the seat while she sat on the table itself smoking. She looked up as Kyle approached and he could tell instantly by the aggressive look in her eyes that she still was going to try and get what she wanted her way.

"I'm so glad you came," Staci said stalking up to Kyle and reaching for the front snap of his jeans.

"Hey we are supposed to be talking," Kyle said swatting away her groping hands.

"I thought you had just changed your mind and realized just where you wanted these lips to be," she said puckering up her dark red lips.

"So this is what you want and there is no influence from anywhere else huh?" Kyle asked in disbelief at her stupidity.

"Yeah I told you your hypnosis bullshit was stupid and I just really discovered that I like the taste of you. Its Kelly's loss."

"Fine. Then you are much too dressed to be a good cocksucker. Lose the top." Kyle hit the point of frustration with Staci's single mindedness. Maybe he could shock her into realizing that there was something else to this than pure sex.

"Hey I just wanted to suck you off. I'm not getting undressed for that."

"You did offer your tits now didn't you? Or have you changed your mind and realized that maybe there is a bit more than just bullshit to hypnosis."

"No. That hypnosis line is still just wishful thinking and playacting. I just meant you could feel them. I'm not getting naked here," Staci said crossing her arms.

Kyle shook his head and realized that there just wasn't going to be convincing Staci that she was influenced. It was time to just head back home. "So much for your word. Have a good evening, Staci." Kyle turned and started walking towards the edge of the trees down a small clear path. He hadn't gone far when he heard a rustle of clothing and was hit in the back of the head by a rapidly tossed shirt followed closely by a bra.

"There. I'm sorry. I did say you could."

Kyle turned slowly and took in the delightful sight behind him. Staci stood topless, arms folded under her breasts raising them up and making them look like an offering. Her nipple rings had almost a glow in the slowly fading light that drew Kyle's attention straight to them. There was no convincing her that hypnosis was involved so maybe it was just her. He took a couple slow steps towards her looking forward to getting a better look and feel. As fast a learner as she was Staci was also impulsive and her arousal was getting the best of her. She reached out towards Kyle pants again causing him to stop short.

"Arms behind your back," He told her.

"I just," Staci started but then complied as she saw the hard look in Kyle's eyes. It was a look that she hadn't ever seen before but admittedly wasn't used to staring her sister's ex-boyfriend in the eyes. It was a look that she had to admit she enjoyed.

"Much better." Kyle moved in again and cupped her breast as he brushed a thumb over her engorged nipple. Her flesh was so heated her tits were hot to the touch in his hands. He tugged on the rings eliciting a low moan from Staci's lips. Each time she tried to bring her arms from around behind her back he stopped and stepped back causing her to put them behind her quickly again.

He continued the slow exploration of her upper body letting the arousal build. He could tell that she was starting to get lost in the pleasure but feeling that uncomfortable pressure in his pants he had to admit that he was extremely aroused as well.

"Kneel," Kyle said watching Staci sink to her knees in almost a daze. Kyle slowly circled her looking down at the kneeling goth girl. Moving behind her he unzipped his pants causing his achingly hard cock to spring free. As he stepped in front of her again she saw her prize and reached up to grasp him with mouth opened wide.

"Hands behind your back or I walk away. This is your last warning." Kyle said roughly. Not that there was the slightest chance that his raging hormones would have let him walk away by this point. Thankfully Staci was too horny and needy to argue. "Is this what you want, Staci?" Kyle asked.

"Yes. I want your cock please," she virtually begged.

Kyle shifted his hips forward and sunk his hard shaft into the waiting lipsticked mouth in front of him. Given the play leading up to this point Kyle was actually surprised that he didn't cum just feeling that warm wetness engulf him.

Staci went wild thrusting her mouth forward sucking and slurping at his cock now that it was finally hers to enjoy. She clasped her hands hard against her own elbows as she fought to keep her arms behind her while still plunging his cock deeper. She was so lost in her cock sucking efforts she didn't even notice the drool slipping from her mouth down onto her exposed tits. Staci put all of her efforts and energy into getting what she wanted and her talents were not lost on Kyle. She bobbed her head up and down trying to push more of Kyle's shaft down her throat with each motion.

Kyle groaned quickly getting lost in the sensations Staci's mouth was inflicting upon his cock. The hot wet sensation of her lips gliding up and down soon had his hips involuntarily thrusting forward helping the goth girl get more of what she was craving. Kyle looked down into the glassy eyed redhead kneeling in front of him and nearly lost it right then. He knew that he wasn't going to last long at this rate.

Kyle reached down and grabbed both her nipple rings and used them to guide her forward and back on his shaft trying to slow the wildcat down. He failed utterly. With each tug a little harder than the last the hard working redhead was coming closer to her own edge. Kyle tried to concentrate on anything but the erotic act happening right in front of him to prolong his pending explosion but it didn't work for long. Reaching down he gripped each of Staci's breasts and squeezed and with a low grunt he filled her waiting mouth with cum. The combination of sensations sent the redhead over the edge as well. Finally getting what she desperately wanted and needed Staci brought both arms forward and milked Kyle's cock for every last drop of cum she could before tipping back onto her butt on the ground panting and drooling.

Staci looked up at Kyle with a smile and a semi glazed look, "Thanks. You have no idea how bad I needed that."

Kyle took a moment slowly coming back to his own senses enough to take the situation over again. He rested his hand on her cheek and looked at her. "So is this want you wanted?"

"Yes. It is completely what I wanted. And to tell you the truth I can feel the want still kind of echoing." Staci reach forward and picked up her bra and shirt.

Kyle reached out and helped her to her feet as she was still a little unsteady. "And that seems normal to you?"

"Fuck yeah," she replied finishing pulling her shirt on. "If I want something bad enough the feeling never really goes away. I just must want this pretty bad."

Kyle shook his head again. This was not going to end well. This was not going to end well at all.