Date Night

Story Info
Public outing with a remote controlled vibrator.
2.7k words
4.29
15.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My screen lights up and I suppress a groan, it's 19.58 which means I am going to be late. I could scream as the taxi slows to a stop at another red light but instead, I shift awkwardly on the seat, the cool leather pressed against my bare thighs as I do. My dress is new, much more revealing than I would normally wear, it's short and sleeveless, the v shaped neckline gathering a few inches above my belly button. My push up bra designed to show as much cleavage as is publicly acceptable. 'Probably more than is publicly acceptable' I think grumpily as I imagine how much he will enjoy my visible discomfort.

The car crawls forward another few feet and I press my phone on again, a full minute has passed. I can see the restaurant where he is waiting, and I know he'll be watching the minutes tick by with glee. Nick was very specific with his instructions tonight, clearly stating that he expected me to arrive on time.

'He didn't give me enough time!' I think furiously, ignoring the thought that his cool tone and unflustered stare will have me throbbing in minutes, knowing that he's done it on purpose. It's 20.03 by the time the car finally pulls up outside the restaurant and the handbrake is barely on before I've thrust the cash at the driver and opened the door.

As I stand up, the new toy inside me moves and I gasp, trying to ignore the sensation as I walk quickly through the door, my heels clacking against the marble floor. I'm pulling at my dress as I do, knowing that this will be the last time I'll be able to do so. It's pointless though, tugging at the hem of my dress just pulls the V deeper, revealing more of my cleavage.

I try to calm my breathing as I give my name to the host and she leads me through the tables towards the centre of the room. I'm conscious of the hem of my dress as I walk through the tables, the fabric clings to my curves and I resist the temptation to tug at the hem, wishing it was just a few inches longer.

I recognise Nick's broad back the moment I see it, his navy-blue shirt tight across his back, his phone sitting on the table as he sips his drink. I barely pay attention to what the host says as I stare at the wooden seat, tensing as I force myself to sit down, an audible gasp drawing the host's attention as I feel my cheeks heat. The toy driven deep inside of me, the smooth wood keeping it pressed tight. My heart is thundering with anticipation as I force myself to meet his gaze, fighting to maintain my composure.

"Seven minutes." is all he says but a teasing smirk spreads across his face.

"You only told me about the plans at 7! And I had to...get ready" I answer defensively, thinking about the fifteen minutes I spent in front of the mirror convincing myself that the dress wasn't too short, twisting to the side, leaning backwards, reaching up to make sure there was no way to tell that I had a Bluetooth controlled vibrator buried deep inside me, with only a tiny scrap of lace to hold it inside me.

He raises his eyebrows and I bite back the rest of my words, shifting uncomfortably on the seat "Sorry." I reply, risking a grin.

He leans back in his chair, "an interesting strategy Julia" he teases "your first chance to orgasm in nine weeks and you turn up late, disrespectful and mutter a one-word apology?"

I squeeze my eyes shut instinctively before glancing around to see if anyone around us has heard and then glancing back at you, "Sorry!" I repeat and lower my voice slightly "Sorry...sir. It's just...I want to so badly" I hate the pleading note that has entered my voice but as my cunt clenches around the dildo and I feel the bead of wetness drip through the barely there lace I feel like dropping to the floor of the restaurant and begging him right here.

'The prick would probably love that' I think ruefully as I lower my gaze to the menu in front of me, making a conscious effort not to raise my eyes to his. I can feel his stare boring into me, and I get a slight jolt of satisfaction as I ignore him. Petty? Yes. But it's my only way to get under his skin at the moment.

"I know." He says simply, "And you know that I enjoy keeping you horny and desperate for my touch and I know you love every second of it."

I look away from him, fighting the temptation to roll my eyes, the smirk on my face betraying my true feelings on his words, regardless of how much I wish I didn't love it.

"Don't you?" He asks, his voice slightly sharper now and I nod once, "Yes Sir," I answer shyly.

"Very convincing" the sarcasm drips off the words as he holds my gaze.

My stomach tightens and I exhale slowly, feeling the blush crawl up my chest, neck, face. I know what he wants, what we've been working on and I swallow hard "Yes Sir, I love being your horny, desperate little fuck toy." I mutter, barely audible and my gaze glued to the table

His hand drifts down to his phone and I tense, my eyes flying up to look at him and then glancing back at the path his fingers take across his phone screen, relaxing again as he swipes away from the app that controls the vibrator inside of me. My slight relaxation does not last long as I watch him pull up a photo from earlier in the week, naked, kneeling, and looking up at the camera - my tongue out and my face coated in his cum.

He smirks at me. 'Bastard!' I want to say but recognise that I will lose far more than he will.

I shut my mouth. My eyes staying up this time, just able to make out the shape of my face and open mouth with my peripheral vision. I know better than to say anything, I know that asking or pleading him to turn the screen off will just make it longer but it's all I can do to contain myself when I see our waitress approaching. I know I'm shifting my weight on the chair and I can't keep my eyes still, she's coming closer to the table. My eyes flick between Nick's and the bright phone screen and I could cry with relief when he clicks it off just as she reaches our table.

He orders for us.

Normally, that would send flashes of irritation through me but I'm so relieved that I can't even bring myself to be annoyed at him. My thoughts are also drifting back to when he took that photo.

"Good girl. Are you sure you want to wear my cum like the proud little whore you are?" He asks, his voice light and teasing.

I nod frantically, my head is spinning, and my clit is throbbing along to every beat of my heart, the frustration making me breathless.

He laughs," look at you, my little desperate whore. You are dripping on the floor at the thought of wearing my cum, aren't you?" he replies mildly

I feel my cheeks go red because I know it's the truth, I hoped he hadn't noticed but I should know better than to think anything escapes his observant gaze. He leans forward and grabs my hair, pulling my head back painfully. I whimper as his fingers pull tight in my hair, "y..yes sir!" I gasp out.

"Stick your tongue out." He instructs and I immediately do what he asks, jerking back slightly as he spits into my mouth "slut!" he snaps, standing back up and sliding his hand up and down his length, finishing what I started with my mouth. His cum shoots forward, coating my face and tongue, it burns my eye and I can feel the warm liquid sliding down my cheeks and over my lips. His last pump of cum fires it straight over my tongue and he breathes heavily. I know better than to move without his express permission, so I wait on my knees, my tits clamped and the welts from the cane fresh across them. His phone flashes in my face and I can feel my clit throb again...'

I'm pulled back to the present as the toy inside me starts to vibrate and move forward with a loud gasp, dropping my gaze to the table as a woman from the table closest to us looks at me strangely.

"Sir!" I manage with a strangled whisper, shifting on my seat, the effect of nine weeks of denial pushing me closer and closer with each vibration.

He smiles at me, "I thought I'd lost you for a second" he says casually as his finger slides up the screen slowly, causing the intensity of the vibrations to increase.

I swear people around us must be able to hear it, but no one looks our way. Even so, I can't stay still the wooden seat of the chair keeping the vibrator pushed tight against me. "Sir," I gasp again, "Please...please..." I'm not sure what I'm begging for, I don't know if I'm asking him to make me cum or for him to stop.

He grins again, leaning backward into his chair, his navy shirt open at the collar. He looks every inch calm and collected; his eyes sparkle with amusement as I see the waitress coming back with drinks. I look to him, eyes wide, silently begging him to turn it off as she approaches to the table.

He ignores me.

I'm gripping the sides of the seat as I fight against the impending orgasm, I know I don't have permission and I know he will not be pleased if I disappoint him but it's so hard! I clench my stomach as I fight not to give in.

"Julia!" his stern tone cuts into my thoughts "Do not embarrass me by being so rude!" He chastises.

I look at him in bewilderment, barely able to focus on the amused look in his eyes as I struggle to keep from going over the edge. The tone of his voice causing my cheeks to heat again as I glance towards the waitress who has obviously picked up on his stern tone.

"Ashley here," he gestures to the pretty waitress who is frowning at me, "just asked if the wine was to your liking" he points to the glass on the table.

I reach forward and I can see my hand is shaking as I pick up the glass, 'he's going to make me cum right now' I think partially horrified and part relieved as the sensations drive me towards the edge of the cliff as I put the glass to my lips.

I whine loudly as he cuts the app, drawing attention from the other tables around us and quickly take a drink, nodding at both of you. "Yeah...great..." I manage, realising how hard I'm breathing, and my face goes scarlet.

By the time we pay for the meal, I'm a mess. He's turned the vibrations on 4 more times throughout, each time he watches calmly while I can barely think. Every time he moves his hand I jump; I can't focus on anything but the screen of his phone. I barely touched my meal, the wine giving me a pleasant floating feeling, dulling the edge of embarrassment.

He puts his card into his wallet and looks over at me "how wet are you my little slut?" he asks, smirking when I let out a shaky breath and shrug, "Check." He instructs. "Now, here." He adds clarifying.

I don't hesitate, hoping that he's planning to let me cum if I'm good. I slip my hand down under the table, my dress is practically at my waist with all my squirming I realise to my absolute humiliation as I brush a finger against my soaking underwear, my thighs wet and I meet his eyes "a lot Sir." I answer honestly.

He enjoys that and gestures for me to stand, I'm unsteady on my feet and cry out as he slides his finger over his screen again as he picks up his phone. I have to lean into him as we walk out of the restaurant, as I struggle with the sensations fighting not to cum. "You are such a good girl" he whispers in my ear as we finally make it onto the street.

Grabbing my hand, he pulls me down the street, the vibrator pushing against my underwear now that there is no seat to keep it in place. I moan as I clench my muscles, trying to stop it from slipping out of me "Sir!" I half gasp, half moan as he leads me quickly across the street.

"Don't you dare" he replies, an edge to his tone "you will be writing lines for days if you cum right now" as we head into the back corner of the park.

He pushes me roughly against the stone wall, pulling at my dress with one hand, bunching up the hem at my bum and pushing it up. I can hear his belt buckle loosening with the other and finally the vibrations stop. In one motion, he pulls my thong to the side and the toy out of me, "open" he says, shoving it in my mouth.

I groan quietly as he pushes his cock inside of me, one hand holding my waist, keeping me tight against his body, the other inside the top of my dress, pulling and twisting at my nipples. It doesn't take long for him to cum, thrusting hard inside of me as his fingers pinch and pull at my nipples. Tears of frustration and pain gather in my eyes as my clit throbs and my cunt clenches around his cock. I'm so close, if he just touched my clit, "please! Please please please touch my clit" I beg in my head.

He laughs and I squeeze my eyes shut as I realise my pathetic begging must have been out loud "Now, why would I want to give your clit pleasure when I could give it pain instead?" he asks, reaching round under the front of my dress and a second later, I cry out as shooting pain goes through me as I realise he's clamped my clit. He motions for the toy in my mouth and puts it in my bag.

He looks me up and down, smiling "why would I want to let you cum? I love when you are my desperate little slut. Dress at your waist, mascara down your face, tears dripping off your chin" he lists my appearance "when we get back tonight I'm going to cane you until you beg me not to let you cum for another month" he smirks at my fresh tears "but it's a nice night to walk I think" he finishes before making his way out of the covered area.

I take a few steps, my face red as I hear the soft ringing and know that he's put one of the clamps with a bell on my clit. I can feel his cum slide down my thighs and the thought of walking home like this sends shards of humiliation through me.

He stops me before we reach the path, fixing my dress properly and wiping my face with his fingers. "You are such a good girl" he smiles properly "you make me so fucking horny" he laughs and slaps my ass hard.

Excitement jolts through me at his words and I grin back at him - "good!" I reply excitedly the clamp on my clit swinging awkwardly, the delicate ringing makes me squeeze my eyes shut for a few seconds, hoping it's not as audible as I think it is. I pick my way across the path, "hurry up," I tease as I look back at Nick over my shoulder "I want my new bruises".