All Comments on 'Date Night'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments (Page 2)
Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

If he fucks her twice a week, and they fuck others, why not accept her open marriage offer? He's "not that kind of guy?" Apparently he is. At least they'd pay one mother and file their taxes jointly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First, you stupidly followed your master's moronic order to storm the US capitol. Then, you fiddled with the keyboards and wrote a story for Literotica while tuned in to Newsmax. What are you going to do next? Call Marjorie Taylor Green and meet with the Martians to buy medicine to end Covid?

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

This one had me laughing. Imagine being the neighbor. Your male neighbor comes running out of the house like a little bitch being chased by his little Chinese wife (the name May is pretty much associated with a Chinese female these days with so she was Chinese in my mind - sorry if that offends) with a rolling pin....yes a ROLLING PIN. First thought is, of course, what a pussy. Then, the police show up and this seemingly harmless woman with ROLLING PIN swings it around and they shoot her. Comedy at its best.

So what I can't figure out is how the ballistics work here. He runs out of the house and "I'm faster than her" so it implies that he's gained a bit of distance from the house (and could gain more - or he could have just caught her arms on the down stroke and taken the deadly pin away from her - but I digress). He's out far enough for the neighbors to see and then the two policemen engage. One get close enough the get hit by the little woman with the baking utensil and the other open fires. If I'm the first cop I'm going to be having a serious discussion with my partner about his choice to use deadly force on a rolling pin wielding woman when I'm just a foot or two away. Anyway... this bullet misses his partner, hits her in the chest (which is full of bones and organs but I suppose there is a remote chance that it could exit) continues to travel to the front door where the stupid schmuck, and again, keep in mind that everyone else was well into the front yard or maybe the street at this point, and entered his head while he was on his belly somewhere near the doorway.

Can't make this stuff up....well you did and it's pretty funny. You've got a he'll of an imagination. I'll give you that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Legio would you please, just once, shut your trap. Why do you always feel the need to put others down? Not everybody feels the same about a story. Why can't you seem to understand that? What the hell man, do you have an inferior complex? As to story, started out decent and turned into a cuckold shit tale. 1*

des67des67over 2 years ago

Great storyline... Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story... Why would the cop pull a gun instead of a tazer? Charges should've been laid against the cop... Could've added to the story, or added the 2nd chapter... But hey, awesome job writing your story as is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, the cop would not have been charged for shooting May or the asshole. Could he have used a taser? Maybe, but a roling pin is the same as a ball bat and that is deadly force. In that case, cops are justified going to gun over taser.

As for the last 25 percent of the story, WTF…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very busy story but somehow it was fairly easy to follow. You have great talent. the story was detailed, well told and unique in my experience. I enjoyed it totally. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much testosterone clearly addles the brain. The quality of the writing is fine but the steering broke on the story after the first few paragraphs and the writer never recovered control. Not his best.

LA

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice some weird shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a weird story and one with no basis in reality at all. The only thing I can think to say is that this is a waste of effort and talent.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What a load of crap,plus why didn't the policeman get charged for shooting her.? A rolling pin whilst it can hurt some one isn't a dangerous weapon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was good until when he started getting involved with another man’s wife, even tho her hubby approved. Was a good story before all that.

I also agree with anonymous’s posting a few days earlier beginning with the story has

no factual basis. Enem tho fiction, it should be believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God have mercy on those three kids. They must have more than their fair share of Original Sin since they were born into such a fucked up situation. To have any of these four slut characters as a parent would be hellish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author does not understand the law. The wife was criminally responsible for the death of her would be lover. He died as a result of, and in a chain of events caused by, her assaults on her husband and a LEO. Even with no priors, she would have served a lengthy prison sentence.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Now THAT was a twist I didn’t see coming.

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It turned from interesting to a WTF story. Story was holding my interest until he went back to his old home and told us that he was hopping in bed with his ex-wife and knows she is having sex with other men. Then he gets together with the new residents of his old home where he fathers children with the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess Roger shouldn't have tried to get some of Slut May. If he did, she'd probably have a checkered flag. Actually, she should have met the same fate as Roger. They are ALL a little off the wall...

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Borderline disliked. It was good until you introduced the other couple and the whole open marriage thing. The story went down hill very quickly after that. Oh well

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Started

Started off alright,but then went downhill rapidly.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Should have quit at the end of the first page

smut4ussmut4usover 2 years ago

What a shit story. Probably the worst I have read on Lit.

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, but I probably have an odd sense of humour. It could be a serious story, after all, stranger things happen — on the other hand, it could be taking the piss…

JackEvansJackEvansover 2 years ago

Very strange.

And very well-written, and very entertaining.

Not entirely my normal cup of tea, but I much appreciate the effort.

Thanks for taking such "risks" with such a well-cliched setup, and thanks for sharing this.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago

I wasn't thrilled by this story. The credibility was stretched too thin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was going so well and then BAM you destroyed it right at the end.

This is strange for me as I like BTB stories BUT this one should have ended with a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

May is a slut. When she hit her husband with the rolling pin, he should have grabbed it, and hit her in the head had enough to break her skull. No good useless whore....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author doesn’t understand the law. If a person is charged with a felony and another person involved at the scene dies because a police officer accidental shot them, the person charged with the felony would also be charged for the murder! Strange but true!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This one starts off like a classic over the top BTB. Then turns into a Kemp’s Jigg with the ex husband playing Falstaff in an almost drunken dance, hands spread wide careening with his mug widely swinging splashing ale in every direction as he leaps then settles in yet another whore’s lap carousel of pariapatic drunken debauchery.

I give it a 5 for the utter chaotic absurdity of the whole thing. The last part is worth the ride people. IT’S A TONGUE IN CHEEK RIBALD FARCE people… enjoy the ride!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You gotta be kidding! Totally unbelievable.However it's the authors story, and what happens in the world he creates is his to deal with not mine. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do believe someone took a trip to sexual fantasy land. Well, as many authors tell us it is their story and anything is possible. But, really???

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

A little strange, but anything people do does not surprise me. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Overdone. The story should have stopped with the divorce and maybe a small epilogue. The second part would have a separate story or at least a chapterwith a referal or two back to the first

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 2 years ago

Interesting......and unusual, It definitely held my interest.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

It’s okay. Not your best. It felt like the story ended at divorce, then the rest was just hanging there. It might have worked better if he wasn’t having sex with May after their divorce. If you’re upset enough to divorce her, you don’t suddenly become comfortable with her extracurricular sex. If you’re concerned about STI’s, you don’t have unprotected sex with a tramp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THIS STORY IS WAY, WAY TOO WEIRD! THE 1ST PART TILL HE DIVORCES MAY, WAS OK I GUESS. ALTHOUGH A BULLETE GOING STRAIGHT ON THROUGH AND THROUGH DOESN'T SOMEHOW GO A GUY'S HEAD LYING ON THE GROUND (UNLESS IT HITS RATHER SUBSTANTIAL BONE IN MAY, WHICH IT DIDN 'T)

BUT THEN WHEN HE MEETS BEN AND BETSY THIS GOES WAY SOMEWHERE I CAN EVEN COMPREHEND! IT GOT A 1 FROM ME.

ALSO AND LASTLY, SOME OF THE FIRST COMMENTS I READ WERE ARE CRAZY AS THE STORY! SOMEONE SAID IT WAS WELL WRITTEN WHEN AT ONE POINT THE GUY WAS CALLED "BURT". ANOTHER SAID THREATENING HER WITH DIVORCE ID SHE WENT ON A DATE WAS "ABUSE". WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM?

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - for a horrible fantasy story.

BUT I did give you 1 star, just to screw with your average score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is it very fucken story u have the person being cheated on loose their moral and values at the end becoming basically the person their ex was trying to change them into?????????👎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

your wife or ex wife is a whore , she care nothing for you ,the fact she was hooking up with a BBC said you are not good in bed ,cause she wanted a big black cock. after all that trouble ,you gave the whore what she wanted wimp, and tried to make your self look like a stud ,what a fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We always tell men that they suck in bed, true or not it hurts them. Yes I am a cheating slut and my loving hubby beat my lover into a crying ,spineless mess. I still miss his ability to make me feel safe and loved. Yea I fucked up, but can't take it back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author has no idea of US law. During a criminal act if one of the criminals die, the police will arrest any live criminals involved and charge them with the murder of that dead criminal. The way it works this way is the guy wouldn’t have been shot by the police if they weren’t committing a criminal act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

weird story but i kinda liked that the predatory entitled stud muffin got killed. rk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“There's a big difference between actually fucking some guy, and wanting to do it, but not being able to get there.” No, there’s a very, very small difference. The sin/crime is in the intent, not the action. Regardless if any penetration happened, she chose another man over her husband.

Also, flip the sexes, and what are the results of the choices, both moral, and legal?!? The wife should have been charged with felony murder. Because she chose to assault an officer, a man died. A man committing those crimes would go away for life.

ZK

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

Spelling, spelling, spelling.... never reach 5 stars with poor grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No, just no! His wife tells him she's going on a date leading to the events of her being shot. He says if she left, which she was going to do, he would've divorced her, but now that she's in the hospital, he doesn't know. WTF? Sounds like he's desperate. One thing to try to work things out, but she was going to fuck another guy, disregarding her husband, & tried hitting him with a rolling pin. And he doesn't know? Even if she didn't go, the leadup to her wanting the guy was itsself intent to commit adultery.

: Worse, he not only hires a defense attn'y, but after she's discharged, she's allowed to come home? Tell her parents to come get her & take care of her.

: I wonder why the police didn't use the stun guns they have? Also, with what she tried to do, she got NO jail time at all?

: She says she'll probably want to get another man or 3, & he still wants to have sex with her? Even with getting checked for STDs, what man would want a cunt like her?

: He visits his old house & winds up fucking the wife, having just met her? Totally unrealistic.

: The ending: with the guy's wife telling her husband he can't stop John from having sex with her. That whole section, for me, ruined the story. I was thinking maybe a 4, but it winds up, with the above, a 2. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story and well told. Roger got what he deserved and that's what all men deserve that hunt married women. Seem a little biased? I shoved my wife's lover through a 3rd story window, pity he survived, but his pro sports days are over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story went in an odd direction. And what sin with all these wives that don't even promise to not cheat in the future?.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Demander, you are a good writer and I don't want to discourage you. All of us that write produce a stinker now and then. And this story is kind of ridiculous. It just goes too far beyond the boundaries of anything your readers--at least some of us--can accept as being within the realm of possibility. Keep writing and don't look back on the ones that fall off the edge.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I don't want to end the marriage." - What did she think would happen? He TOLD her!

\

"I kissed her with some passion, which she initially resisted, but then returned -- and then some." - If it's just to get her pregnant, showing passion, especially in front of her husband, seems wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck Roger, any man that hunts married women should be dragged to death behind a slow-moving coast to coast train. I do agree with that. I enjoy your writing style, I enjoy each twist and turn, it's very creative. Another short story with great impact.

hectarehectareover 1 year ago

The great thing about fiction is that you can create your own universe with its own rules. All that matters is that you write it well and tell a good story. I always like your male leads; level headed and no histrionics. 5*

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[11.01.23]

Well written und entertaining!

11/10!!!!!

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

Nice writing. Ending weirded me out, but it's your story and well written.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I liked this story

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 1 year ago

Interesting, a different kind of read here….

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Not very symmetrical and the style is too reactionary for me.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

So he was pissed about being cuckolded by his wife, then a year later he cuckolds another innocent guy? Guess he didn't see the irony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a hypocrite and an overall story steep in contradiction. 2/5

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99about 1 year ago

World has changed Policeman charged with the killinh of the person on the ground and sentenced to jial for 15 years Exwife sues and get 20 milion doaalrs for the diliberate racist killing of the black man and attempted murderof her Both police are fired form the force and banned from any future with police Sad but this is where we are at.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 1 year ago

One man dead. An officer assaulted with a club. A husband assaulted with a club. What prosecutor goes for misdemeanors and probation? None. Completely unrealisic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting beginning. But I didn’t buy the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And in another year it all fell apart because only idiots believe that they can have a successful open marriage, that they can "make it work" yeah NO! sorry swinging,swapping, any sharing or opening and it's a death sentence for me marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Demamder allowed his teenage child to write this one… !

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
I

Don't really understand this thought process why get married if you want to screw around, is this concept British or European or what. Makes no sense what so ever.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy11 months ago

I think this was really bad

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Started out as expected (wife wants a “date”), but turned into a teenager’s fantasy. Overall, a strange one. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

tonyneatotonyneato11 months ago

Strange things happen on Literotica and I'm happy to read them. Thanks demander !

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban11 months ago

Yeah... This story is all kinds of F' ed up!!

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
Another

Another load of crap.How come he cop who shot her didn't get charged?.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now that was funny! Stupid like dumb and dumber stupid.

WisquejacWisquejac9 months ago

Strange. Usually hate any kind of cuck story for the most part but for some reason this one was just kinda fun. Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

"I suppose I could have approached it better." - Well, he IS dead, and it's her fault.

\

"he seemed to desire me intensely" - So all that someone needs to fuck her is to desire her intensely? A lot of models and movie stars would have to pull trains if that was the case, with a;; the men who desire them.

\

"There's no other guy I want now." - "Now," but it has to be EVER.

\

@saxman1947, besides the practicality of whipping one up so quickly, why is lasagna such a "go to" in these stories? It always puzzles me, along with Olive Garden and Red Lobster being considered fine dining.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi41048 months ago

Took a weird there on Page 2.

StubbyoneStubbyone8 months ago

Hmmmm ! Sorry. That sort of stuff just doesn’t happen. No one ever heard of a wife coming down stairs all dressed to the nines and announcing that she’s going out on a date with another man. Also his just happening to find a kinky couple living in his old house. You just picked odd scenarios and somehow crammed them into a slut wife story. The writing was pretty good, but the story line was so off the wall as to be ridiculous. A generous 3.

Inject some realism along with cum. Still shaking my head in disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Best part is he doesn't have worry about the black guy trying to fuck anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This one took a weird turn.

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

He became a hypocrite in the end kind of.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In this day and age where a little research is easily done this might have been a better story. However, you have a man killed while a woman is committing a felony (striking a police officer with a weapon) even though the gun was fired by police. It still homicide committed in the commission of a crime. In any state life in prison w/o parole.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

Yeah.... No.... The story started with an interesting premise. Then, wen't down hill faster than the initial drop on a roller coaster! A 2 star rating is the absolute best I can do here.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

re lasagna - I think because it looks impressive, and it's comfort food.

.

re the story - I'm glad that things settled out, bizarre though it was. I kind of expected them to have found a tumor on her MRI that made her go nutsy. Regardless, I ended up enjoying the ending. 4*

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Reading again. Page 1

"There's a big difference between actually fucking some guy, and wanting to do it, but not being able to get there"

Uh no, there's not. No difference at all other than the lack of STD possibilities.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Well that got weird. Probably should have ended it at 750 words or something.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0355 months ago

Not a fan of fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Well, May, your decision to throw away our marriage and go on a date got some guy killed and you shot. So did you enjoy your date?" And after all that she still wanted strange cock. I'm not saying she was fucking up in the head a bit, but... she was fucked up in the head a bit. Funny that at the end after being divorced she was still sleeping with him occasionally and even had kids with him. Crazy story. Not even going to mention the cuckolding shit.

RocketMan12RocketMan123 months ago

This story went from sublime to the ridiculous

schulz777schulz7773 months ago

2starrs. Just stupid.

LJ7352LJ73522 months ago

What the actual fuck????????

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

His daughters were delighted??? Will they be joining the festivities too?

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

LOL

No.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Ridiculously and implausibly degenerate.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous