Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May put on sweat pants and a light shirt. I was struck by how good she looked. She was thirty-eight. But she was just lush and toned. When she smiled, she was so beautiful. I hadn't seen much of the smile lately, even before the shooting.

I thought she was simply suffering because the girls had gone off to school, a ninety minute drive away. But, given the extreme measures she undertook, something else more serious had to be going on. I needed to see -- from her -- what it was. When the nurse left, we were both still in the master bedroom.

I said, "May, please explain to me why you were going out to get fucked. I mean, it's not as if we stopped having sex. So....what?"

"I was really attracted to Roger. He was younger, well built, personable, and he seemed to desire me intensely. Even though he was married. I've thought about it. Why I did it so harshly. I could have snuck away with him any time for weeks. But I was conflicted, and I didn't want to sneak around."

"But the way you did it.....I would have had to lose you. You must have known that, May. You were tossing away our marriage."

"I didn't see it that way. I thought it would wake you up. And I'd have a real good time."

"Well, here's the deal. If we're going to try to save the marriage, I need to know that you want to save it. And that means no sex with others."

"It was just Roger who could have had me. I can't say what might happen later."

"So, you're saying that sometime later the same date thing could happen?"

"I don't know. I know I wanted him so bad that I was willing to hurt you. Even though I love you, Johnny. But I wasn't willing to lie and sneak around. Maybe I should have done it that way. He'd be alive, we'd be okay. I'd be......sated, maybe."

"I have to say, we're not going to stay married. Any time at all you could break your vows again."

"Maybe we could have one of those open marriages. You could get other women, and I could get other men."

"Won't work. I'm not like that. If you want other guys, I'll have the papers filed and we can divvy stuff up."

"There's no other guy I want now. Well, except maybe Denzel Washington. But he's out of reach."

"Don't joke. Not funny, May."

I left the room. I called the lawyer from the den, and told him to file.

A YEAR LATER

I jogged by our old house, which had been sold two months before. A young couple had purchased it, and they were outside in front, digging in the garden. I walked over.

"That soil has never been any good. I don't know why, though. I couldn't get much to grow there."

They both looked at me. The woman asked, "Are you the former owner?"

"One of them, John Preston." They introduced themselves -- Ben and Betsy Grohm, and we talked about the place, some of the quirks they were finding. They asked me to stay for a beer. It was five o'clock. I accepted. They were an attractive couple, both blonde and toothy. She had a very nice figure.

As I drank my beer on the back patio, I was struck by how much the place had been transformed by the new furniture, and paint. Also, I fixed the kitchen sink faucet, but advised them to get another one. I stayed for dinner.

They wanted to know about the shooting, which they had heard about from neighbors. I told them.

Betsy said, "That's so lousy. For her to do that to you. But why didn't you want to open up the marriage? You're a good looking guy, and it could have been to your benefit."

Ben laughed, "Well, with us, it would be mainly Betsy who benefited. I'm no movie star, but I'm fit and look okay. But it isn't easy to find women for sex. Betsy can find a guy any time she wants to. So it would be uneven."

I said, "I couldn't stand the idea that she'd have other guys. That's why we divorced."

Betsy said, "Do you still see May? Is she around?"

"Well, yes. I sleep with her maybe twice a week. But I'll never marry her again."

Ben said, "Damn, you....that's weird."

"Not so weird. She wanted variety. She gets it. But we were good in bed the whole marriage, and her new men....sometimes they're a hit, but mostly not. For me, I have May and two other women I see."

Ben said, "What about disease?"

"Tested every month."

"John," whispered Betsy, "do you have children?"

"Twin girls in college." I showed them pictures. They were impressed. The girls looked great.

Betsy turned to Ben, "What do you think, Ben?"

Ben looked at me. "She's asking me if we should try to seduce you. Should we?"

"Huh? Just like that? You called me weird?"

Betsy stood up. She was wearing jogging shorts and a tube top. She was gorgeous. She twirled, so I could see the entire package.

"I....you're so sexy. Ben is a lucky man. But.....is this a kink?"

Ben said, "You could call it that. I don't want to watch, or anything. Well, we should be honest with you. We want you to.....impregnate Betsy. I'm unable to do that."

Betsy said, "I don't think you'll find it unpleasant, John." She blinked her eyes at me and tilted her head sideways, looking up into my eyes. I was instantly aroused.

I stepped to her and took her into my arms. I kissed her with some passion, which she initially resisted, but then returned -- and then some. We broke apart. She was breathing hard. She looked at Ben.

"Ben, I know he's older. Like we discussed. But, I can tell that I'll have a good time. So, not necessarily......"

Ben turned to me. "She's saying that we talked about getting someone older, so she wouldn't be....well...overwhelmed with lust. But with you...."

"I can tell you this. If I have sex with your wife, she'll like it a lot. Maybe more than a lot. I've had quite a bit of experience, and I won't hold back. Not with a woman like her. If you're gonna be jealous...we should stop now. Or maybe....you should watch after all."

Betsy said, "Why should he watch? To learn your tricks."

"No, so he knows all that's happening. Maybe he's worried that you'll fall for me."

"I think we should have privacy, at least to start." She smiled at both of us. Then she said, "We can start now."

Betsy took my arm and led me up the stairs to my old bedroom. Ben didn't say a word. Nor did he follow. I checked the door as I walked in. The old lock button was still there. I closed the door, and locked it. I turned to Betsy. Her tube top was off on the floor at her feet. She had stepped out of her sandals.

Her breasts were spectacular. Perky and even, looking right at me. She pushed her shorts and panties off at one go. She was shaved. She was tan all over. She had a flat belly, and taut thighs. Slim calves, and arms. She turned again. Her ass was divine. She was truly the perfect physical specimen. I was.....in love. Somehow.

I took off my exercise shirt, and sneakers. She dropped to her knees in front of me and pulled down my shorts. I was total erect, of course. She stared at my dick for a second.

"Very nice," she cooed, "So much bigger." She puckered up and kissed the head. Her tongue slipped under it. She tiled her head and licked u and down the underside of the shaft, sending shivers of pure lust through my belly. Then she engulfed my dick with her luscious mouth. Up and down she went, until I was nearly ready. But she wanted to get knocked up. That was my job. So I very reluctantly pulled her up to me, kissed her with tongue. She pulled me down onto the bed and spread for me.

I hovered over her, just staring at her. I could hardly believe that I was about to have her. Bareback. And probably many times. I nudged my dick into her lips slowly. She had said that I was bigger, and I didn't want to hurt her. The head of my cock pushed through her lips, and into her. I kept up slow pressure until I was buried fully inside. Her I was watching her face as I did this, and she was in a bliss state. Small moans came from her. She clutched my ass as I was all the way inside, pulled me closer.

"Fuck me hard now stud boy. Fuck me......knock me up with your big cock."

So I did. I plunged in and out, adjusting the angle until I got the best response, which was a huge, pulsating orgasm, accompanied by a loud 'OOOOOOOOHHHH.' I kept on pumping. She had another magnificent orgasm maybe a minute later, and that time she was so squeezing and tight that I spurted time after time, directly into her womb. If she was fertile, she would get pregnant for sure.

"Oh, my God. Oh, Jesus.....that was so great....I'm yours, John. All night...."

We rested, with her head cradled in my arm. I asked, "Should we get Ben, see how he's doing with this? You were pretty loud."

"He wants this as much as I do. Well....not as much as I do now. But he agreed. I don't know, though. I love him. Maybe we should get a beer and check on him."

I got up and picked up my shorts. But Betsy stopped me from putting them on. She grabbed my cock and sucked it into her mouth, cleaning it. I got hard again fast. I flipped her onto her knees on the bed, and shoved into her from behind. She was moving with me right away.

"More....More fucking....more....." She was chanting as she shoved back at my thrusts. "Ungh, ungh, ungh.....ooooohhhhh." Another orgasm. I reached around her and rubbed her clit. It took her only moments to have another one, and for me to empty what was left in me into her womb again. She fell flat on the bed, face down, and I was still in her, on top of her.

We stayed that way for maybe fifteen minutes. Then I got up, quickly wiped my cock off on a towel, before Betsy could get at it again, and put on my shorts. I needed to check on Ben. Betsy had been very loud again.

She stirred. Rolled over. Staring at her, with my cum leaking out of her, got me hard again. She saw that. She giggled at me. "I don't want to fuck you to death, old guy. My God, look at that tent."

She arose and put on a terry robe and her sandals. We trouped downstairs to find Ben sitting on a lounger around the corner. He had his dick in his hand, and his lap was covered in cum. He was dazed. But he looked up at us.

"Maybe I do have a kink." His delivery was flat.

Betsy said, "Lets make sure." She pulled me into a big kiss, opening her robe. We moved slowly around the hall, as if we were dancing. Her arms were around my neck and her body was plastered to mine. As we turned, I saw that Ben was staring at us, transfixed, and hard again. Betsy knelt in front of me, pulled down my shorts, which were apparently never going to stay on me for long. She sucked my cock right into her mouth. She sucked for a short time, then she got up, shed her robe, put arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. When she did that, she impaled herself once more on my hard member.

"Ohhhh, baby....Oh...Oh....so good. Turn so he can see you fucking his wife's cunt." I turned around so Betsy's ass was almost directly in front of Ben's face, a few feet away. He could easily see my piston like thrusts into his wife, and hear her moans of pleasure. I looked at him over her shoulder. He was staring, rapt, at the sight of me ravishing his wife. He was beating off. I noticed that his dick was average at best.

I didn't know how long I could hold her up and fuck her. But that wasn't an issue, because she started coming on me again, and I filled her up, again. No doubt with only a small amount of ejaculate. But I was pumping hard into her, and she had a lot of cum inside already. I saw that Ben was being splashed with fluids from our lust. It was all over his lap and face. He erupted, shooting his jism high into the air. It was truly impressive. He reached the ceiling.

I slowly let Betsy down off me. I collapsed onto a nearby chair. If this kept up, I was going to have to train for it like a boxing match. I watched as Betsy straddled her husband's lap, and kissed him passionately. She rubbed her crotch on his dick, or his lap. I didn't think he'd get hard again so fast. But he did. And Betsy shoved his dick into herself, bounced up and down on him.

She was whispering in his ear, but I could hear.

"He's so big. So much bigger. So much better. He can have me whenever he wants me, right in front of you. You can't stop him. You're a powerless little guy. He's gonna knock up your wife, and you can't do anything about it. Cuck...cuck...fuck the cuck."

Ben came inside his wife. I believe that's what she wanted. She didn't have an orgasm. But he sure did. I made the guess that they had played this scenario out in bed before, except as a fantasy. Well, it was real enough now. If she was off the pill -- and since he was incapable, I assumed she was -- then she was pregnant by now.

Betsy stood up and took Ben's hand, pulled him upright. "C'mon little guy, lets go get cleaned up." She turned to me. "There's a shower off the kitchen, and some towels." Of course, I knew that. She led her husband away.

I showered, dried off and rinsed out my running garb, hanging it to dry in the bathroom. I had seen a robe in the closet outside, and I put it on. Then I went and helped myself to a beer -- Sam Adams lager. They came back down the stairs, giggling with each other. I was amazed to hear that. Ben had on a pair of shorts, t-shirt. Betsy had an armless dress, something like a beach cover. They saw me sitting in the kitchen, drinking a beer.

"I'm getting some red." This was Betsy. "You, Ben?"

"Yes, thanks. Red's fine."

Betsy poured them some wine from a bottle already on the counter. She turned to me.

"I think you did enjoy your new venture into fatherhood, am I right?"

"Yes, you certainly are. But......Ben?"

"I'm okay. As you saw, I have....some cuckold tendencies. We used to play them out in bed. Now.....you've...helped us out. I hope you can continue to be of help."

A YEAR LATER:

Little Ben was crying in his crib. He was ordinarily a quiet baby, at three months. However, Betsy and I had been making some noise in the room next to his. We were working on a second addition to the family. Ben rushed in to placate Ben, Jr. Ben was good at that. He was a good father. I was Uncle John.

Betsy and I came downstairs for dinner an hour later. Ben had made a lasagna. It was delicious. Ben had become a good cook. We three ate, drank some wine. I played with little Ben when he awoke. He sure was cute.

The front door opened. Ben, Sr. said, "Look who's here, Bennie. It's Aunt May!."

May picked up little Ben. "Who's my good boy? Who's my sheepy?" May was now the head of her branch office. She worked long hours. Ben made her a plate, and poured the rest of the wine.

"How was your day, May?" Ben asked.

"Okay. Another crisis averted. How about you guys?"

We all answered her, telling her about what we had cone that day. Betsy was still off for maternity leave. Ben had his work, and I had begun working from home.

I had converted the old garage into a small house, with a bathroom, small kitchen and a loft bedroom. I moved in right after Betsy had confirmed her pregnancy. When I told May about this, she was, at first, dismayed. (No pun intended.) But then she began dropping by helping Betsy with her pregnancy. She often stayed for dinner. When the small house was ready, she moved some stuff in. When Betsy brought the baby home, May was right there to help, after work and on weekends. Ben and Betsy didn't mind. Ben especially. Because, when Betsy was very pregnant, May and I decided that she should afford Ben some sexual relief. Betsy was unavailable, and May liked variety. She wasn't my wife, and I had no jealousy. How could I complain? Ben and May would use the guest bedroom in the main house. A couple of times, Ben and I catered to May's desire for two cocks at once. Ben was very excited about that. We had to promise Betsy that we'd do that for her, when she was ready.

A YEAR LATER:

Little Johnnie and little Elizabeth were in their cribs in the kitchen. Bennie was climbing around on the couch. May picked up Johnnie to comfort him. I picked up Elizabeth. May was still breast feeding Johnnie. Yes, that's right. May was Johnnie's mother. She had gone off the pill. She said that she believed it was safe, due to her age. I never believed that. But I was happy that she did it. I had a son. Well, a second son. And a daughter as well. The girls were still in college, but they were delighted by these developments. On vacations or holidays, they doted on their infant siblings.

Betsy and Ben hadn't decided whether they wanted a third child. I waited with baited breath. Actually, Betsy and I were basically permanent lovers, regardless of impregnation duties. Ben was her husband. I was only her stud. I didn't mind at all. Neither did May, as long as I had some left for her -- or Ben took care of her. She'd gone back on the pill. One infant was enough.

So, in the end, May's date night worked out well for all concerned.

Except for Roger. I heard his wife remarried and had another child. Poor Roger. Unlucky in love.

The end.....

12