Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to stop, or I am going to fucking tie you to my bed and never let you leave." I smile feeling good as I caress Han's cheeks, he smiles kissing the tip of my cock. "You want to tie me down. Fucking kinky, I knew we vibe." I watch him open wide stuffing my cut cock in his face, he strokes me in a half circle at the base while he sucks me in slow at first then faster before going back to leisure again, it feels so pleasurable...so...so...fucking pleasure, I feel his tongue rubbing against my stiff shaft and when the tip of my dick dips inside his throat I am overcome with a searing pleasurable sensation of having my sensitive crown squeeze between the hot velvety soft walls of his slick throat.

"Fuuuccckkk..., baby. Mm-hmm, you are a delightful cocksucker," I hoarsely groan locking eyes with him, the prettiest hazel brown eyes complimenting him because he deserves it, he hums blissfully as he quicken his pace sucking me faster and deeper until his nose grazes my pubic hair, Han drools all over my cock, tiny streams drip off my balls creating droplets on the floor, his chin is damp, still he takes me deeper swallowing the entirety of my cock and cramping me down his hot throat causing him to choke and tears run down his cheeks while I hiss in bliss focusing on the vibration of his throat. He sure knows how to spoil a guy sucking me so willingly, it is fucking romantic.

When Han gets to the mushroom shaped crown of my cock, he swirls his tongue around before sharpening to a point and flick at my piss slit repeatedly making the hairs on my body stand up. God, my nerves are buzzing. He licks a fat vein following it to my balls where he tries to suck both at once, I feel his wonderful wet tongue grinding against my skin as he gently gnaws and sucks being mindful of his teeth, he grips my balls and lick side to side as he strokes my cock and caress the crown with the pad of his thumb keeping me intoxicated in his touch. "Do you want to cum in my mouth or make milkshake in my ass?" He asks, I snort I am not sure if that is supposed to be seductive, but it works his mouth can wait because I want to feel his insides.

"I want that pretty ass on my cock, baby." Han smiles getting back on his feet, our lips seal over each other kissing in a passionate frenzy, we pull apart when it is too difficult to fully free our bottom half, we hastily wrap around each other impatient to lock our mouths again once the pants are off, I keep Han close unwilling to let his lips go with my back on the table, he climbs on top of me breaking only for a few seconds, I feel him moving my cock aligning me to his hole before he sits on me pushing my raw meaty length inside of him his ass sucking me in, we both groan in pure ecstasy as my balls press against his ass cheeks. His inside is incredibly hot, soft, and wonderfully cocoon around my fat cock, Han's ass pulls up partially releasing me and then he plunges me back inside his warm hole, he did this repeatedly fucking himself swallowing my hard dick with his lovely asshole.

I playfully slap his ass a couple of time making Han purrs inside my mouth, I slip a hand between his thighs to massage his leaking cock and fondle his cute peach balls, we eventually let go of each other lips, I grunt with every thrust of his hips watching Han, beautiful sexy Han and his hot cock bobbing up and down with a thin string of runny cum slipping out of his piss slit landing on my abdomen, his ass cheeks smack my balls making a wet lewd sound. "Fuck, baby! Ah...ah..., shit your hole is amazing." I lick my lips smirking keeping my blue eyes on Han, his face a brilliant red huffing and panting clearly enjoying the ride, I slide my hand up and down his milky white skin torso giving his pierced nipples a teasing pinch, he smiles pausing to rip my shirt open, his eyes widen upon seeing my carpet chest, he gropes my hairy pecs rubbing his hands all over.

"Bless your maker, hairy chest is my kryptonite, I am going have to baked more cookies," he said through labor breathing pulling on my nipples causing me to laugh, I pull him back down toward me kissing him passionately and holding him in place with my knees bend for grip, I aggressively thrust, thrust, and thrust upward continuously in and out of his hole feeling his warm slick wall clamping on me.

Clamping me so good. Fucking elating. My cock, his hole, my hairy chest scraping against his smooth skin, the steamy lust of our connection, the fucking red-hot heat we share, the action itself pulling us in, drowning us deeper and deeper, I am so fucking close, Han wraps his arms around my shoulders while I tuck my face in the crook of his neck breathing on him, fucking him, he feels so fucking good, fucking euphoric as my balls contract feeling myself about to ejaculate.

"Shit! Shit! Oh, ssshhhiiittt...," Han groans eyes squeeze tight digging his nails in my shoulder, I growl emptying my nuts dumping load after load inside of my lover, he came too his load sticking between us, my vision blur seeing hot white as I ride the high of my orgasm. Few seconds of bliss but Han's warmth saturates deep. I listen to his labor breathing with every nerve tuning to him, he listens to mine gently stroking my head while I rub his sweaty back staying connected to him, after a couple of minutes Han plants soft kisses on my shoulder, my neck making his way back to my mouth, we slowly kiss joining lips and courting tongue. Calm, tender with plenty of desire rekindling the embers of red lust to infatuate crimson making us gradually kiss harder, I feel my cock increasingly getting stiffer inside of him and Han is the same.

"Want to continue the love in your room?" He asks after he releases my lips, I chuckle lightly before kissing his damp forehead. "Lead the way, lover." He carefully got off but knocks his butt plug to the floor leaving it there, my cum leak out of his hole running down his inner thighs. Sexy. Han links our hands together and our cocks bobs as we beeline our way to my room.

Can't get enough of him, we wrap our arms around each other kissing with me on top but not for long, Han flips us over on my bed, he kisses and sucks my cheek, next he gently nibbles my jawline while he strokes our cocks together, his hot stiff dick caressing on top of mine with his hands working us both, the pressure erotic, fucking pleasure but I jerk when I feel a sly finger slides behind my balls touching my asshole. Before I could ask him my doorbell rings and whoever is ringing it is seriously mashing the button. Han panic jumping onto his feet his erection depletes, "Oh shit! My mom! You need to distract her while I find my clothes in your kitchen. Dude, get up! Hurry!"

Partially amuse I point to my hard cock; he shrugs his shoulders. "Three words, watery cat vomit." That did the trick I got up to look for a pair of sweatpants to put on but when I begin to button my shirt, Han stops midway out the door, he back track spinning on his heels. "Your sexiness is an excellent distraction. Forget the shirt! Give my hardworking mama some eye-candy, but don't you dare flirt with her, or I will use Asian voodoo and you know that shit works like poof no more manly chest hair accurate."

Han strips me of my shirt and wipe down our residue on my chest while I laugh, he is fucking precious, I cup his face giving him a quick kiss. "Tomorrow you and me a real date." His whole face lights up wrapping his arms around my shoulder giving me an actual kiss, but it ends too fast, he dashes out leaving me to deal with his mother.

"Good evening Mrs. Park." She eyeballs me with her mouth slightly open. "Uh...wow...I mean...is Han here? He supposed to be collecting rent, but he is gone for over an hour. I know he can be annoying, but you didn't murder him did you?"

I hear Han running toward us, "I am here mother! So dramatic." Han stands beside me nonchalantly combing his black hair with his fingers. Smooth. Mrs. Park looks at him then me before her eyes land back on her son, she smiles reaching out a hand to tug on Han's navy hoodie. "My love your hoodie is on backwards." Han straightens his spine, and I am nervous too, how could have I miss that, but Mrs. Park is unfazed.

"Whatever, dear. Where is my money?" She asks going back to business with her palm open, Han glances at me. His mother readjusts moving her palm toward me. "I will be right back." I rush inside my room for the envelope and rush back handing it over to Mrs. Park with two hands got to be respectable and show her that I have manners, she smiles wider. "Thanks, and you will come home." Han nods his head as he rights his hoodie, we watch her walk off. "That was awkward." Han guides my face to his, "Yeah." He presses his lips to mine kissing me erotically hot, the heat travels down to my toes resuscitating my cock to throbbing ache. Maybe I will tie him.

12