Date Night

Story Info
Tara and Kurt enjoy a romantic evening and night of hot sex.
8k words
4.66
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

I wrote this story a few years ago for my wife. Once I'd finished writing the story I spent a few weeks planning all the details so that we could enact the events described. Then I gave her the story on a Tuesday night knowing I had everything ready for Friday. Well, she loved the story and we had a great time while she read it. Come Friday and after days of anticipation we had a great night. It didn't go exactly as scripted in this story because let's face it you can't script reality but what did ensue was a night of romantic and erotic fun for both of us. I think one of the best things about the night was the fact that we both knew what was coming. So often when we try to surprise each other it can happen that one of you is trying to be romantic and the other one is not in the same headspace. So rather than having her blindsided, she spent the whole day knowing what she was getting home to and looking forward to it. Anyway the reason I'm telling you this is that this was a romantic high for our relationship and I would encourage any readers who enjoy the story to go ahead and apply it to their own relationship. Feel free to take the story and personalise it to your tastes and life and treat your significant other to a night of romance and great sex.

Disclaimer: There is one scene that gets a bit 50 shades of gray, but in a romantic kind of way.

Date Night

Tara sighed as she finally pulled into the drive. It had been a long week and she was thankful that it was finally Friday and she could let her hair down a bit. Tara's work as a young business woman involved a hectic work schedule and despite only being 27 she was responsible for a number of staff who required plenty of guidance. She hoisted her bags and slid her light frame from the car. God she thought to herself I hope the house is clean. Given the chaos that surrounded Tara at work she liked to keep her house ordered and in tip top condition. Something that her husband Kurt unfortunately seemed to struggle with. He'd had the day off and she could only imagine the mess he'd made. She started to put her key in the door but it was pulled open before she could get to it. Standing before her was her husband. He beamed at her.

'Hello my sexy wife, I hope your day went well. Let me take that for you.'

He took her bag and gave her a peck on the lips. He stepped aside as she came into the house. The first thing she noticed was that the house was spotless. It was cleaner than it had ever been. She looked around admiring the clean floors and spotless bench tops.

'Looks like someone's been busy, geez hubby you sure no how to get me turned on,' she said flashing him a smile.

'I'm just getting started,' he replied with a wink.

As she looked around Tara saw there was a bunch of flowers on the kitchen table with a card nestled into it. She walked into the dining room and was greeted by her two puppy dogs Timmy and Rascal. She gave them a pat before she exclaimed.

'And what do we have here.' She stepped up to the flowers.

'I just thought seeing as I have such a wonderful wife it wouldn't hurt to spoil her once in a while,' explained Kurt.

He watched intently as she opened the card and began to read. Tara was a 5 foot 6 petite blonde with thin curves and a nice round ass, something Kurt never failed to appreciate. She had large bright green eyes that sent Kurts heart racing every time he stared into them. Her small perky B cup breasts were full of bounce and topped with nipples the size of a ten cent piece. As she stood focused on her reading, Kurt examined her body picturing the firm young frame underneath the pencil skirt and business shirt. He felt his cock twitch with lust. Tara looked up at him.

'Well aren't I lucky. Thanks babe,' she beamed.

'So where's the mystery dinner location?'

'It wouldn't be much of a mystery now if I told you would it,' he replied.

'Now please step into my office,' he said, motioning towards the bedroom. She eyed him questioningly as she strode past him and into their room. She made sure to add a little extra sway to her hips knowing it would drive him wild to see her sexy ass wiggle.

She entered the room and there lying on the bed in front of her was a sexy black number she'd never seen before.

'Where did this come from,' she queried.

'Oh just a little something I found online,' he winked at her. She lifted the dress up and held it in front of herself. She admired the soft fabric, running her fingers up and down it. It was a tight strapless dress that would hug her curves nicely.

'How did you know what size to buy?'

'Hey I know my wifes body pretty well,' he said grinning at her.

'Plus once it turned up I checked it against some of your other dresses.' Tara looked down at the floor and saw a matching pare of black high heels with a 2 inch wedge. Next to the shoes was a note that had fallen from on top of the dress. She stooped to pick it up and read 'tonight's dinner attire. No panties required ;)'

'I see,' she said 'so this is your way of buttering me up.'

He laughed 'I haven't even started to butter you up yet.' 'Now if you will kindly disrobe, I've prepared you a bubble bath with a glass of wine and a small cheese board.'

'Oh really?' she didn't need to be told twice as she hastily stripped down. Kurt grinned as he watched her breasts bounce free and her panties slide off. He thought to himself how lucky he was to be able to witness this beautiful body every day. He never got sick of watching her strut around the house naked. He looked down at the neatly trimmed bush of brown curls nestled between her thighs. He could see the already slightly engorged lips of her pussy. She followed his gaze and felt herself moistening further under his intense stare. He stepped aside motioning her into their ensuite. She bounced past him and he slapped her ass playfully, unable to resist temptation any longer.

Tara began to lower herself slowly into the bath, gasping as she felt the hot water against her skin. She slowly lowered herself below the bubbles and Kurt had to resign himself to the fact that the show was over. He grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge and a glass before returning to the bathroom.

'Would madame like to sample the wine first,' he put on a posh accent and proffered the wine bottle label first, as if he were a waiter at a fancy restaurant.

She giggled, 'Why yes indeed, thank you my good man,' she said in an equally posh voice as he poured her a sip. She swirled it before tasting the drop. She looked thoughtful before she exclaimed.

'Yes that will do nicely thanks.'

Kurt filled her glass and left the room. He returned shortly after carrying a small cheese platter with a selection of all her favourite cheeses, dips and crackers. He placed them beside her on the edge of the bath and she went to work sampling them. He placed her small speaker next to the bath along with her kobo.

'These are here if you'd like to read or listen to some relaxing music. I'll be gone for the next 45 minutes walking the dogs. Is there anything you require before I go?' She shook her head, a cheese loaded cracker half way to her mouth. 'Very well,' he said. 'See you soon.' He leaned in and kissed her on the forehead before closing the door behind himself.

Tara heard him leave the house. She leant back in the bath, resting her head on the towel Kurt had thoughtfully placed there. She opened her phone and turned on some soothing music. She flicked through social media for a few minutes before closing it and placing it to the side.

She took another sip of wine and ate a cracker loaded with dip. She laid her head back and stretched her legs out, feeling the stress of the week seeping out of her. She pulled her legs back in and spread them, feeling the currents swirling around her thighs, caressing the tuft of hair between her legs. She ran her hands lightly from her hips up slowly to her breasts. She gently cupped them. They fit perfectly in her hands with the pointy nubs of her nipples brushing the middle of her palms. She sighed in contentment and began to gently kneed her breasts pawing at them imagining in her mind that they were Kurts hands. She lightly gripped the ends of her nipples, slowly stretching them out before allowing them to spring back. Her right hand began to work its way slowly down across her toned stomach while the left continued to alternate between her left and right breast. Her right hand grazed the top of her bush and her chest heaved in excitement, lifting her breasts momentarily out of the water. Her hand detoured away from her wet hole and slid slowly up the inside of her thigh. She imagined that they were Kurt's hands. He always liked to tease her, working his way towards her pussy slowly. He would touch all her sensitive areas until she was practically begging for it. She ran the hand up and down her thigh touching it lightly feeling the water running between her spread fingers. She opened her legs wider and her left hand slid down to stroke her other thigh. She worked her hands back and forth slowly drawing closer to her now throbbing pussy. She began to rub the skin either side of her wet lips, slowly up and down. She moved lightly at first before pressing down more firmly. With each upwards stroke she felt the soft flaps of her labia rubbing against each other. She changed her motion, stroking the skin from side to side. She spread herself wide, ready to accept Kurts imaginary cock. She then pushed her lips together tightly imagining he was buried deep inside her. She repeated the motion a few times before her left hand returned to fondle her breasts. She had been deliberately taking her time up till this point, drawing it out, letting her arousal slowly build. Her right hand moved across her wet lips and she began to rub her fingers up and down her slit. She gasped as her palm began to brush back and forth across her clit and slowly she picked up pace. She began slipping a finger between her lips on each stroke teasing the entry to her needy hole. Finally she could hold off no longer. She plunged a finger deep into her tight opening as she stroked down. She arched her back and let out a moan. She could feel the heat of her vagina wrapped around her finger. She drew it out slick with her juices before hastily returning it along with a second finger. She immediately went to work, reaching deeper inside, finding her sweet spot she began to flick her fingers back and forth. She let out another moan, louder this time as she pressed her palm down harder, massaging her clit. The speed of her fingers increased and her left hand began to kneed her breast more forcefully, pinching and tugging at her nipples.

'Yes oh yes, yes, yes,' she babbled to herself as her hands moved even more frantically.

'YES, FUCKING YES!!!!!' she screamed as an orgasm wracked her body.

She felt her pussy clamp down locking her fingers in as the walls of her vagina spasmed with orgasmic after shocks. Her legs came together and her body folded in on itself. She sat there breathing heavily for a few minutes before she slowly uncurled herself. Slowly Tara pried her fingers from deep in her snatch, gasping at the sensation. She laid back and stretched her legs. With her breathing finally under control she looked up at the clock. She still had 20 minutes before Kurt was due back. She sighed contentedly, grabbed her half drunk glass of wine and took a sip. She laid back and closed her eyes. 'now this is living,' she thought to herself.

Kurt walked into the house with the two dogs rushing around his feet. He fed them and then put them outside. He smiled to himself. Everything was going to plan and he was only getting started. He walked into the bathroom and looked down at Tara. She stared up at him dreamily, her cheeks a little flushed. He looked down into those two beautiful green orbs and his heart melted. He loved this woman more than anything and making her happy brought light into his life.

As Tara stared up at him she took in his well known features. He was lean and muscular with toned muscles and strong arms. His face was welcoming, he had deep brown eyes and his head was topped with wispy brown hair. Her eyes slid down to his gym shorts momentarily then back to his face. She saw the bulge his 8 inch cock made in the front of his shorts and her cheeks flushed as she remembered her earlier fantasy. He caught her glance as he smiled down at her and felt the blood rush to his dick.

'So dear wife do you feel relaxed?' he queried.

'Very much so.' She smiled back at him.

'Well then it's probably time I inform you that this establishment offers a full rub down and massage service.'

'Does it come with a happy ending?'

'Possibly. It depends how well you tip.' He teased.

He grabbed a towel from the hook and held it open.

'Time to hop out madame.'

She looked up at him. She felt so relaxed and her post orgasmic bliss had left her feeling lethargic.

'Do I have to?'

'I'm afraid I must insist.'

'Ugh!' she grumbled as she slowly dragged herself up. The water sucked at her body trying to keep her in its warm embrace. She stood unsteadily before stepping onto the bath mat. Kurt wrapped the towel around her and began to gently dry her.

'You know I can dry myself.'

'It's part of the service madame.'

She leaned back into him accepting his excuse. The towel was nice and soft and he was gently patting her down all over. She noticed he seemed to take particular care when patting her breasts and vagina dry. The soft touches felt nice on her skin and she began to feel her arousal growing. She felt a warmth growing between her legs and new her lips were moistening. 'He'll be patting me down all night if he wants to get that dry,' she thought to herself.

'All done, now for your massage.'

He hung the towel back up and she could see that the bulge in his pants had grown significantly. She stepped into the bedroom and laid down, chest first on the bed. She rested her arms at her side with her legs together. She looked back over her shoulder watching Kurt undress. He pulled off his shirt and she could see his toned abdomen and firm chest covered with a forest of dark hairs. He pulled down his shorts and as he turned away she admired his strong legs and firm ass. He turned back and dropped his underwear to the floor. His cock bounced free and she watched as all 8 inches stood to attention. She stared at it hungrily. It was so long and thick that it had taken her by surprise the first time they had slept together. She remembered the feeling of it stretching her pussy wide. It had felt like she was being split in two. She had never had a cock that filled her like that. She'd gotten over the pain pretty quickly though once she tasted his full length and felt the domed head of his penis ramming her g-spot.

Kurt straddled her back and she was suddenly brought back to the present. She was breathing heavily and her heart was racing. She heard a squirting noise as Kurt loaded his hands with moisturising cream and began to massage her shoulders. He worked slow, taking his time putting deep pressure into every muscle. He worked his way down to her hips and massaged her rear before returning to her shoulders and taking the time to massage each individual arm down to her fingers. He worked down her back again and this time spent more time on her tight rump. He applied deep pressure to both cheeks, then spread them apart. He stared down at her tight asshole and dripping slit. Her pussy lips were puffy and pink, held together with a wet sheen. He could see a thick rope of fluid reaching from her lips to where a considerable wet patch was forming on their sheets. He brought his thumbs into the centre and massaged the outside of her tight asshole. He worked his way down massaging the small strip of skin between her two holes. Her breathing became more ragged as he stopped just before the entry to her pussy. He took his hands away and shuffled back, spreading her legs as far as they would comfortably go. Kneeling between her legs, he began to massage them each in turn. Starting at her thigh he rubbed all the way up until he was rubbing the soft flesh next to her labia, then he worked his way back down her leg until he had massaged her toes. Tara had hit her peak arousal at this point with her legs spread her pussy was gaping wide allowing a stream of juice to flow from her opening. Kurt climbed across her right leg and knelt next to her hips, looking back towards her toes. He bent at the waist touching his lips to the soft flesh next to her pussy. He sucked and licked at her gently, causing her to inhale suddenly. He repeated the action on the other side. Finally he clamped his mouth over her pussy and sucked the lips of her labia into his mouth. Tara let out a gutteral moan finally getting the stimulation she had been waiting for. Kurt felt her sweet juices flood his mouth and groaned, his dick was now so rock hard and throbbing that it pained him to think about it. He split her lips with his tongue and began to lap up her juices as if he were a man dying of thirst in the desert. He probed her soft entry with his tongue, sliding it deep into her folds, before running his tongue across her sensitive clit. He stroked it a few times before returning to his sucking action. At this point Tara's hips started to gyrate, first humping the bed then pressing her wet box back into his face. He picked up speed, licking and sucking her vigorously. Tara whimpered and he felt her pussy spasm as she pressed back hard and held herself there. He slid his tongue in and out at lightning speed and felt her pussy pulse for a second and third time before lowering back down to the bed. He removed his lips, straightened up and stepped from the bed.

'Well beautiful I think it's about time you got ready to go out.'

She twisted around frantically and stared up at him with a wild look in her eye.

'What!?'

'But I'm not done yet! I need your cock!' She exclaimed before he could explain.

'We have dinner reservations at 7:30 and you take quite a while to get ready. I don't want to be late.'

'But I'm so horney! My tight pussy needs to be stretched by your man meat! Besides I haven't even cum yet!'

He smirked at her 'You can't have my man meat until after dinner. I've got plenty planned for tonight and I don't want to wear it out yet. And you just had 3 orgasms then.'

She crossed her arms and pouted. 'Yeah but they weren't like big ones.'

He looked at her thoughtfully before he relented. 'Fine. You have three minutes until you have to get ready. I'm only using my tongue and if you don't cum by then, then you'll have to wait.'

She made a face at him before she unfolded her arms and leant back, spreading her legs. 'Fine.'

Kurt started a timer on his phone and placed it next to them on the bed. He started to lick her outer pussy lips softly before she interrupted him. 'Lick me properly. We don't have any time to waste!'

He increased his intensity spreading her lips with his tongue. Suddenly Tara reached down and grabbed the back of his head with both hands and began to fuck his face frantically. 'oh yeah that's it!' she cried. She normally preferred to be submissive in the bedroom letting Kurt call the shots, but she could see that the timer had already counted down 30 seconds and her pussy had a serious agenda.

Tara slowed the pace of her face fucking and began to coach him. 'That's it baby lick my pussy! Make my fucking pussy cum! Deeper baby! Ooh yeah right there baby, flick it! Oooh yeah!'

Her pussy spasmed as she had another small orgasm. She could feel she was working up to something big.

Kurt was incredibly turned on at this point. Tara usually relinquished control to him in the bedroom and this was a side of her he didn't see too often. Hearing her talk dirty while instructing him on how to pleasure her had got his cock hard as stone.