Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did you enjoy that babe?'

'Oh my God, yes.'

'Good.' He said slowly lowering her face down onto the bed.

'Because we're not done yet.'

'Huh.' She said dreamily turning her head to the side. She was disoriented, blindfolded and still in her post orgasmic stupor. Suddenly she felt Kurt lift her legs and slide her back towards him. He stood at the foot of the bed and watched her glistening lips as he drew her closer. It had been less than 20 minutes since that incredible blow job, but he was already rock hard and ready to go. He kept sliding her closer until the domed head of his erecting was nestled against her soft lips. He could feel her wet lips lubricating his tip. Slowly he pressed forward spreading her open. She was tight after the recent orgasms and he pushed harder sinking in slowly. He could feel the hot, wet warmth of her pussy slowly engulfing his shaft.

'Oh wow.' He moaned.

Tara could feel everything. Her vagina was hyper sensitive after that massive orgasm. She felt his domed head pressing against her lips, spreading them before slipping inside. She could feel every contour and every vein as his rod slid into her opening.

He kept sliding in deeper and she groaned as he stretched her. She had felt completely spent a moment ago, but there was no feeling equal to having his large cock inside her.

Kurt bottomed out, his hips stopping against her firm buttocks, his shaft pressing against the rear wall of her vagina. Taras legs and pussy were suspended off the edge of the bed, held by his strong arms. Her face and chest were pressed into the soft mattress.

Slowly Kurt began to piston back and forth, drawing his cock back until only the head was inside her, then sliding back in to the hilt. She moaned loudly every time he entered her, spurring him on. He picked up pace, ramming her more forcefully. Her moans turned into a squeal and then a full shriek as she neared yet another orgasm.

She screamed 'Eeaahhh!' as the first orgasm hit. Her pussy spasmed around him milking his cock as he stroked in and out.

'Eeeeaaaahhh!' she screamed again, another orgasm, bigger this time. He didn't break stride pumping hard into her tight pussy. The tightness of her soft folds had him already close to climax.

Three more pumps and his penis erupted shooting his sperm deep inside her. He let out a moan as he pulsed repeatedly. Tara let out the loudest scream yet.

'Eeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!'

Her pussy claimed around him, she felt his cum squirt deep inside her three, four, five times, filling her up.

They stayed locked in this position for a few moments before Kurt slowly lowered her hips to the bed. He stayed stooped behind her panting with his cock still balls deep inside of her. After a few minutes he drew himself up and slowly unclasped her legs and hands. His spent cock slid from between her lips and they both sighed at the loss of sensation. He flopped down next to her on his back. Removing her makeshift blindfold she snuggled into him resting her head on his chest. Tara brought her leg up, hooking it over his legs.

'Thanks for the most amazing evening,' she whispered softly.

'Thanks for being the most amazing wife,' he replied as they slowly drifted off to sleep.