Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara checked the time. 1:30 gone already.

'That's it babe suck on my clit! Ooh yeah now suck my pussy! Right there!'

Her hands tightened in his hair and she forcefully fucked his face.

'Oooh yeah!' She had another orgasm, a bigger one this time. She checked the clock 2:15. 'Augh!' she moaned in frustration.

'Roll over!' she commanded. They rolled together with Tara keeping a hold of his hair. She used it to pin his head to the bed before mounting his face. She began to bounce up and down before starting a rocking motion grinding her clit and pussy across his tongue.

'Come on baby! Make that tight hole cum! Tongue fuck my box! Lick the juice from my snatch!'

Now that she was on top her weight pressed his tongue deeper inside and she began to grind her clit on his face.

'Yeah right there! FUCK MY TIGHT CUNT!'

Her pussy exploded, Kurt felt a flood of juice start running down his cheeks. Her hips bucked once, twice, three times and she let out a long gutteral scream. 'Eeeeeeeagghhh!' Her legs clamped around him and she slumped forward. She rolled off him slowly, legs held together tightly her snatch twitching with the aftershocks of a huge orgasm.

'BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!' The alarm sounded.

Kurt grabbed the phone and silenced it. He breathed out heavily. His cock felt like it was made of marble and he was desperate for release. But tonight was all about Tara's pleasure and he new he'd get an opportunity to release his load inside her soon enough.

'That was unreal,' He breathed.

'Mhmm,' her eyes were closed still and she had a blissful distant look on her face.

'Time to get ready sexy wife,' he leaned over and spanked her ass gently.

Her eyes fluttered open as she slowly came back down to earth.

'That was sooo good,' she said in a hoarse whisper.

'So where are we going for dinner?'

'Florentines.'

'Ooh fancy. I like it.'

Kurt and Tara lived in the small rural town of Westfield and as such there weren't a lot of options for fine dining. Florentines though was by far the fanciest.

'I had better get myself ready then,' she said slowly raising herself up off the bed and stumbled on weak knees into the ensuite. As she cleaned herself up and began to do her hair and make-up Kurt rose from the bed. He walked out of the room and began to set about preparing the dogs for their departure, before returning to dress himself. He sat down on the bed to wait and moments later Tara entered the room. She looked simply stunning, her blonde hair had been curled and fell in waves around her face and shoulders. She had applied a subtle amount of make-up, just enough to accentuate her natural beauty. Her beautiful green eyes sparkled with excitement. She practically bounced across the room having recently regained the full use of her legs. She selected two small nipple covers from a drawer and applied them to her breasts. It was one thing to go pantyless, but she couldn't be walking around town with her stiff nipples on display. She had a reputation to maintain after all. Kurt watched as she slid the black dress on over her fit young body. It was a tight fit, accentuating all her sexy curves. It was probably a little more risqué than she would normally wear, but she knew Kurt had picked it out for her specially and she knew it would please him to see her in it.

And please him it did indeed. He looked her up and down, taking in the pert breasts, round ass and the sexy curve of her hips. 'And just think,' he thought to himself underneath all that is her beautiful naked pussy. His penis throbbed at the thought.

He stood up and pulled on a pare of suit pants and a nice blue collared shirt with long sleeves. He tucked it in slowly at the waist, before rolling up the sleeves.

Tara sat and started to put her shoes on. It was her turn to admire him now as he stood at the mirror combing his hair into position. She admired his broad shoulders and lean body thinking to herself how handsome he looked clean shaven and formally dressed.

He turned to face her and smiled into those deep green eyes. 'Alright time to go, the taxi will be here any minute.'

'Taxi?' she queried, looking flustered.

'Yes, beautiful wife neither of us is driving tonight.'

'Very fancy,' she said accepting his explanation.

She grabbed her things and finished adding the final touches to her hair before they headed out the door. As a stroke of good fortune that was when the taxi rolled up to their house.

Tara strutted over to the vehicle and slid into the back seat, being very careful as she did, to ensure that she didn't give the taxi driver a show. Kurt slid in beside her and have the driver his directions. They sat quietly in cab, Kurt rested his hand on the inside of her thigh and she felt her snatch begin to moisten. She thought about the taxi driver sitting less than a metre away completely oblivious of her wet naked state and that only served to moisten her further. She could feel her heart rate quickening and her breathing become heavy.

'Just here will be fine,' said Kurt derailing her thoughts.

He paid the taxi driver and they slid from the back seat. They crossed the road and entered a busy restaurant.

They stopped at the bar and one of the bar staff greeted them.

'How can we help you?'

'7:30 booking for two under Kurt, please,' replied Kurt.

As they stood waiting Tara thought about the fact she was in a busy restaurant surrounded by people, all of whom were completely oblivious to her bare pussy. It was too much for her, she felt a trickle of her juices slide from her wet box, over her lips and down the inside of her thigh. 'I can't keep this up,' she thought. I'll stain my dress soon.

'I need to duck to the toilet,' she whispered. Before shuffling off quickly.

She rushed into the toilets and quickly locked herself in the stall. She pulled up her dress and wiped away the fluid from her thigh. She began to dab at her sopping vagina with a wad of toilet paper, but the light touches only drove her to higher heights, increasing the flow of her juices.

Meanwhile Kurt had been seated by one of the waiters and was starting to wonder where Tara was.

She didn't know what to do. Her pussy needed to be penetrated, it was the only way to stop the flow. 'Screw it,' she thought, 'he teased me all night with his tongue, it's time I got my own back.'

She took out her phone, flicked on the camera and put it between her legs. She looked at the screen, her pussy was front and centre, she ran the fingers of her other hand across her wet lips and stretched them wide. Her face was visible in the background and she gave a mischievous smile. Snap! She took the photo. She checked the image. It was a good one, 'this will send him wild,' she thought, hitting send.

Kurts phone dinged and he looked down at it. He saw it was a message from Tara. He opened it and gasped, pulling the phone closer to shield the screen from anyone else's view. He peaked back down at the screen. There was his wife's legs spread wide and looking hot as fuck. He was rock hard in an instant and had to work to conceal his erection in the folds of his dress pants.

Meanwhile Tara had already gone to work, her pussy was already primed and she set about plunging two fingers deep inside herself. She found her sweet spot and began to feel her orgasm already.

DING!

A message popped up in a banner across the top of her screen. It was from Kurt.

'HOLY FUCK THAT'S HOT! SHOW ME MORE SEXY WIFE!'

The message was just the thing she needed to push her over the edge. As her orgasm hit she mashed the photo button getting one last snap of herself. She whimpered loudly and let out a long slow moan. Her legs clamped together and she felt the familiar spasms around her fingers. She sighed contentedly and hit send on the photo. It hadn't been an earth shattering orgasm, but it should be enough to get her through dinner.

Kurt looked down as he received another message, this time he opened it more discreetly. There on his phone he could see his wife, two fingers buried deep in her snatch and a look of ecstacy plastered across her face. His dick throbbed and he felt a spurt of pre cum gush from the end of his erection, no doubt staining his underpants.

Tara finished cleaning herself up and exited the stall. She blushed when she saw another girl standing at the wash basin. 'My God. Did she hear she wondered.' The other girl turned and eyed her suspiciously and Tara went a darker shade of red, her fears confirmed. She rushed to the basin and washed her hands quickly while avoiding eye contact. She didn't waste time drying her hands and rushed from the toilets all the while copping stray looks from the other girl.

Kurt looked up as Tara finally arrived at the table. Her face was flushed and she looked slightly out of breath. 'That was amazing,' he said drawing the words out slowly.

She gave him a sultry smile. 'Well my husband wouldn't fuck me, so I had to take things into my own hands.'

'Is that so,' he replied cocking an eyebrow at her. 'Aren't you a naughty girl. I'm going to have to punish you later,' he said shaking his head.

'I look forward to it,' she replied with a wink.

At that moment the waitress arrived to take their drink order.

After she'd left, their conversation turned to the more mundane day to day things. They sat and discussed their life together, taking their time all the way through their entrees and mains. It might have been boring, but both of them just enjoyed having the time together. They talked about their respective works, their goals and their plans for the future.

Once their mains were done, they paid and left the restaurant, strolling arm in arm down the street until they stopped in front of Fro Yo, their local frozen yoghurt parlour.

'Time for dessert beautiful.' Explained Kurt. She grinned up at him hanging off his arm as they stepped inside. They grabbed a cup each and began to load it up with yoghurt and an assortment of their favourite treats. They paid at the checkout before grabbing a quiet corner to enjoy their dessert.

When they were both so full they could eat no more, they wandered out into the street and Kurt hailed them a taxi. They jumped in and again drove in silence. Kurt repeated his actions from the first ride, caressing her soft thigh. Tara felt her arousal begin to rise again as she began to wonder what Kurt had in store for her at home. Her little masturbation session at Florentines had helped to take the edge off, but as she got closer to home she felt her arousal growing and her need to be fucked growing even more rapidly.

They pulled up at the house and Kurt hastily paid the driver. They walked up to the front door and Tara waited impatiently while Kurt fumbled with the keys. The moment the door was open they charged inside. Kurt pushed the door closed behind them and they stepped into the lounge room. Kurt looked down at her beautiful face smiling up at him and he thought his heart might burst. He grasped her hips pulling her in gently. She could feel a different organ, ready to burst and rubbing against her hip. He kissed her tenderly and she returned his affections with her soft full lips. They picked up speed and Tara felt his tongue slide inside her mouth while his hands ran up her sides and caressed her smooth back. Her hands clawed at his chest and began to unbutton his shirt. He reached around her and unclasped the back of her dress sliding the top of the dress down until her soft breasts sprung free. He fondled them gently, teasing her nipples as they stood to attention. She undid his last button and pushed the shirt back off his shoulders. He broke off their kiss and leant in closer. She could feel his warm breath on her neck and then he began to kiss softly up the line of her neck to just below her ear. She let out a small moan and began to fumble with his belt buckle. His hands slid around her back and grasped both firm ass cheeks before continuing down to the hem of her dress. He slowly peeled back her dress until her sopping pussy was exposed. He ran his fingers and palm across her wet lips and dipped a finger into her folds. He removed it slick with her juices. Tara let out a loud moan and her eyes went wide as her lust took over. She already had his belt undone and she quickly popped the button of his pants. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back against the wall. She slowly slid down to her knees, sliding her hands down his chest over his lean muscular body. They stopped at his pants and she smiled up at him seductively. In one swift motion she slid the zipper down. Grasping his pants and briefs she drew them down to his ankles. Kurts large cock sprung free and Tara stared up at his throbbing erection. She grasped it gently and Kurt moaned. He was desperate for release. He'd been sporting an erection all evening since the first moment he'd seen his sexy wife.

Tara drew closer to his member her face centimetres from its tip. She looked up at him teasing him with her eyes. Tara knew how to suck cock, and she was proud to say she had more experience in that area than most wives. She knew how to manipulate Kurt's cock with her tongue and never shied away from taking his full load down her throat. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and she licked his sensitive head as if it were a lollipop. Kurt groaned and she continued to tease him taking the bulbed head of his penis inside her mouth she circled her tongue around pressing it into his sensitive head. Still grasping the base of his cock, she drew back and began to run her tongue up and down the length of his shafts making him slick with her saliva. He let out a gasp at the sensation and she felt his erection pulse in her hand. With her left hand she grasped the back of his thigh using it to pull herself towards him. She opened her mouth resting his throbbing head against her tongue, looking up at him she slid in slowly devouring his cock. Tara wrapped her lips around his shaft and began to bob back and forth. She went slowly at first, gripping him with her lips as she slid back along his shafts, mimicking the way her tight pussy squeezed him. He let out another moan and she picked up her pace, bobbing frantically now taking him deeper each time. She could feel his bulbed head poking her in the back of her throat making her want to gag every time he penetrated her. But she fought the urge and ignored the discomfort. She was on a mission to make her man cum! 'Oh yeah babe, right there!' Kurt yelled. 'God I married a great cock sucker! You are fucking incredible!' Tara moaned around his cock enjoying the encouragement. She eased back on his cock and gasped for breath. She wrapped her lips around his head and sucked her imaginary lollipop. Her hand began to jack his slick shaft, pumping between her lips and the base of his cock. 'Fuck that's it!' he exclaimed. She increased her speed and her spare hand found its way to the furry patch between her legs sliding a couple of fingers between her wet folds. Kurt looked down at his beautiful wife. She had her lips wrapped around his cock, her perky tits bouncing and a look of ecstacy on her face. He watched her hand disappear up her dress as she buried two fingers in her snatch. The sight pushed him over the edge after hours without release. 'Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!' he yelled as his cock pulsed unleashing his load straight to the back of her throat. He pulsed once, twice, three times, filling her mouth. She gulped it down, only to have her mouth refilled by the fourth and fifth spurts. She felt his whole body relax and he slumped back against the wall. He tilted his head back and stared unseeing at the ceiling. 'That. Was. Amazing! You really outdid yourself this time sexy wife.' She didn't answer and as he came back to earth he could hear the squelching sounds as Tara assaulted her desperate cunt. He looked down at her and heard her whimper. Her eyes were locked desperately on his semi limp cock. 'Does my baby need some cock?' he asked. She nodded her head whimpering again. 'Well come on then,' he reached down grabbing her arm. 'I told you I had more surprises for you.' Tara fought his grip before finally relenting and letting her fingers slip from her wet snatch with a loud pop. He lifted her to her feet and led her by her arm into their bedroom.

They stopped in the centre of the room and he began to kiss her tenderly before slowly turning her away from him. He grabbed one of his ties from the dresser and wrapped it around her head, using it as a blindfold he carefully knotted it at the back.

'Wait here.' He whispered in her ear. He pulled the dresser draw open and unseen by Tara removed the hogtie he'd recently bought. Tara stood dripping in anticipation of what was to come. He stepped behind her, drawing her arms up behind her back. He snapped the latches shut around her wrist and she moaned in anticipation. The wet mess between her legs was spreading, her juices starting to run down her thighs. He guided her to the bed and helped her up onto it and into a kneeling position. She felt him locking the other two clasps around her ankles before pulling the straps tight. Kurt lent in and kissed her neck. His right arm slid up over her hip to her firm breasts. He raised his other hand and began to massage them, gently tugging on her rigid nipples.

'Please,' she gasped, as his mouth moved up her neck to the edge of her jaw. She turned her head towards him and they began to kiss passionately. She felt his right hand sliding down her body, just past her vagina and onto her soft thigh. He stroked back and forth, stopping each time just before her wet lips. His left hand had slid down and began to perform the same motion on her other thigh. Tara increased the intensity of her kisses, forcing her tongue inside his mouth trying to signal him that she was ready to be taken. Locked in position all she could to do was hump forward each time his fingers drew close. Getting the message, Kurt raised his fingers to her sopping box and began to rub his hand up and down the length of her wet opening. She broke away from their kiss and let out a loud moan. 'Oh yeah, finger me! Get those amazing fingers deep inside my pussy!'

'Convince me,' he replied still toying with her outer lips.

'Please finger me hubby!' she panted, chest heaving. He just kept on rubbing and returned his left hand to her firm breast. She whimpered.

'Please hubby! Your wifey needs her cunt fucked! My tight hole is dripping wet! I NEED YOUR FINGERS!' '... please.' She trailed off to a desperate whisper.

Sensing her need Kurt plunged two fingers deep into her wet box.

'Mmmaaaawwwooah!!' Tara's back arched and she let out a gutteral cry. Kurt wrapped his left arm around her and began to fuck her with his fingers hard! He pushed the fingers in deep and began flicking them back and forth strumming her g-spot. His palm ground against her clit and she arched her back further.

'Oh yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Oooh yes!'

He kept strumming away drawing her higher, closer to orgasm. Her voice had become high pitched and she was babbling non stop, caught up in her arousal.

'Oh God hubby! That's it! Right there! Finger my pussy! Fuck your wifes tight pussy! Oh God I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'M GONNA CUUUUMMMM!!!'

Tara orgasmed hard. Her whole body went rigid pressing her back against Kurts chest. He felt her pussy tighten around his fingers. It started to pulse and he felt her juices flooding his fingers and running down his hand. Her legs clamped together as she pulsed once, twice, three times, her body rigid as if she'd been electrocuted. The pulsing stopped suddenly and she slumped back against him as if deflated. Tara gave a long low sigh.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.'

Kirt held her up and she rested her head on his shoulder. A blissful dreamy look on her face. He held her like that gently stroking her face and body as she slowly came back to earth.