Date Night

Story Info
Date night gets messy in the kitchen.
3.2k words
4.41
4.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dcw71296
Dcw71296
23 Followers

Friday night meant one thing. Date night. As I sat in the restaurant waiting for my date, I looked around admiring the decor. I always wondered how they made those giant spoons and forks and. Just as I slipped into deeper thought about wood carving, someone caught my eye.

The woman entered the restaurant, looking around the tables searching for someone. She looked a little anxious. She was wearing a bottle green dress that perfectly outlined her curvy figure. The dress was low cut and even from a distance I could tell she had two large breasts. As she turned around looking for her date, she showed her big round ass. The dress clung to it tightly and I wondered how she fit it all in there. She had dark chestnut hair and her arms were covered in various tattoos.

The woman looked at me and smiled. Her eyes sparkled in the restaurant lighting. I smiled back at her and that was all the invitation she needed. She started walking over to my table and I could see she had the attention of several other men.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" The stunning beauty asked. I smiled, shook my head and invited her to sit with me.

"Do you often sit with strangers at a restaurant?" I asked.

"I seem to be doing it more, especially on Fridays," she replied. "I'm Emily, by the way"

"I'm very sorry, where are my manners? I'm Dean" I stutter. I pour Emily a glass of wine and we begin to make small talk. "Can I be honest with you Emily?"

"Of course!" She smiled.

"You look incredible but out of all these tables, why did you choose mine?" I asked timidly.

"You have kind eyes" she said while slightly biting her bottom lip. She pulled out her dress and lowered it slightly, further confirming my suspicions about her breasts.

"Em, you know I love doing this with you but I can't keep my act up" I exclaim. It's true that Friday night is date night but in recent weeks things had started to become a little stale. Emily suggested that we try a little role play. So each week we acted like strangers in an attempt to seduce each other. This week however, I didn't want to play the seduction game. I just wanted what was already mine.

Emily smiled and nodded. "I'm glad you said that" she started "I know this was my idea but I don't think it's needed tonight. I'm going home with my boyfriend because that's who I want"

After agreeing to be ourselves we continue to chat. We compliment each other and start to flirt. The waiter comes over and we order our usuals. Emily orders a buttermilk chicken while I order the sirloin. As the night continued, I sank a few beers while Emily finished several strawberry daiquiris. We chatted and flirted all night. Her foot would occasionally brush my leg and our eyes would meet longing for each other. We agreed to skip dessert and just head straight home.

It was only a short walk home but the cool evening air was enough to intensify the alcohol we drank. We both became very giggly. We passed a telephone box and I had an idea. I opened the door and went inside. I invited Emily and she squeezed past me. Our bodies now touching, I looked into her eyes, leant in and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back and we shared several minutes of back and forth. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I could feel my cock starting to swell and twitch and Emily could feel it too. She reached inside my jeans and gently tugged at it.

"Why don't we get you back home so you can give me dessert" Emily whispered. I agreed and we exited the booth.

I opened the front door and allowed Emily in, gently grabbing her ass as she passed me. We got inside and immediately her arms wrapped around me and her lips were pressed against mine. My cock instantly swole again. Emily was forceful with her kissing. I could feel her firm breasts pushed against me.

She unbuttoned my shirt and threw it to the floor. She began to kiss down my neck, one hand pulling on my chest hair. My hands slipped down her body until they were caressing her shapely ass. I started to pull at the dress, lifting it up her legs and over her butt. With both hands I lifted the dress off of Emily and let it drop to the floor.

We slowly moved through the house. Bumping into walls and furniture as we went. We eventually ended up in the kitchen. Emily pulled away from our kiss. "Get these off," she said, tapping on my jeans. She could clearly see the outline of my hardness. As I unbuttoned my jeans, Emily unclipped her bra and exposed her huge E cup tits. She did a little shake allowing them to jiggle for me. My cock started to twitch, desperately wanting to be buried between them. I stepped out of my jeans and Emily pointed at my black boxers "those too, get them off. I want to see what's been poking me".

I slipped the boxers off revealing my rock hard 7 inch dick. Emily also dropped her underwear and stepped out of them. She was cleanly shaven. She stood there naked in front of me. My eyes bathed in the beauty. She was perfect. Her tits, belly, legs, ass all perfect but more importantly, all mine.

"I want to watch you playing with that," she purred, looking at my stiffness. I slowly wrapped one hand around my length and began to slowly stroke up and down. I purse my lips and let a few drops of spit land on my penis. Using my hand to rub it over my dick I start to jerk a little faster.

Emily began to cup her tits. She pulled gently at her nipples making them hard. She glided one hand down her body until it rested on her pussy. She slid a finger along the opening before looking at it. It was glistening with juice. She walked over to me and wiped it on the tip of my penis. She repeated this twice more. On the third go, she looked me in the eye, raised the finger to my mouth and pushed it inside. My tongue caressed her finger, lapping up her juice. It tasted incredible. My cock began to jump

"Get on the counter," I ordered.

Emily did as requested. She gently hopped on the counter and squeezed her nipples, while I bent over to reach some items from the fridge and freezer. Her eyes fixed on my hard cock, swinging as I moved around the room. I caught her watching and gave a little shake of my own.

I placed a tub of ice cream on the side between her legs. I pushed the tub up the side till it pressed against her thigh. She twitched her legs open slightly in reaction to the cold sensation. We both smiled as she sat on the counter, pussy exposed and waiting.

I looked Emily squarely in the eye and reached out, inserting a finger into her wet hole before sliding it out again and tasting it. The sweet taste was overwhelmingly good. I stuck a desert spoon into the center of the ice cream. Its handle stood erect in the tub just like my cock. I reached over for a bottle of chocolate sauce. As I shook the bottle and held it over Emily's chest, she cupped her breasts, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, just waiting to be covered in the sweet sticky substance.

Like the best French pâtissière, I drizzled thin lines of chocolate sauce across and down her chest, occasionally getting it in her mouth but warning her not to swallow it yet. The sauce stuck to Emily's skin, its viscosity stopping it from becoming a runny mess. I admired my decorating skills. I then poured some sauce into my mouth before leaning in and kissing her. We tongued each other hard, almost fighting for who could have the sauce in their mouth. Emily started to grab at her tits but I slapped her wrist and pulled away from our messy kiss.

"Aren't there better things you could be doing with your hand?" I growled. She got the message quickly and reached out for my cock. She started stroking my cock and I stood there for a minute enjoying the feeling and the view. My eyes then locked with her as she fondled my meat.

I bent my body over Emily and began licking the lines of chocolate sauce. Moving my mouth over her nipple, biting gently, Emily moaned at the combination of my tongue and teeth, her hand still firmly wrapped around the base of my dick. She then moved her hand down and began to massage my balls.

I moved my mouth down her body, flicking my tongue into her belly button where I had purposefully pooled some chocolate sauce. I began to scoop the sauce with my tongue in the exact motion I would later be using on her vagina. I slipped my hand further up Emily's inner thighs and began stroking between her legs. She widened to allow me better access to her pussy lips. She breathed deeply and enjoyed the sensation of my bony knuckles invading the soft folds of he most private place.

I pulled the spoon out of the bowl of ice cream and put it in my mouth. "Mmmm perfect for my needs. Just the right consistency." I dipped the spoon back into the ice cream and then ran it along the length of my penis, coating my erection. The cold sensation made my dick twitch uncontrollably. "Don't worry, you'll warm you up," I smiled before covering the swollen head of my hard cock in ice cream. We switched positions. Emily now stood and I lay on the counter.

Without hesitation, she immediately began licking the ice cream off the shaft of my cock, her hot breath and saliva a welcome contrast to the freezing cream. She sucked and nibbled on my throbbing cock. Sometimes she would eat a mouthful of ice cream and then return to pleasuring my cock with her cooled tongue and mouth.

I thought I was close to orgasm and told you so. It was only polite to warn you since I was in danger of creating a choking hazard. Emily continued to suck. If anything she increased the pace, going deeper and harder. I clenched my legs as a huge orgasm overcame me. I shot my load straight into her mouth and she just kept sucking as I squirted load after load into her mouth. I finally stopped cumming and she leant back, cum still in her mouth. She then opened her mouth, allowed my cum to dribble out, down her chin and drip over her tits. Using her tongue to strategically drip my seman over her nipples, ensuring they were fully glazed.

"More, please." She said with a lustful smile.

She climbed up onto the table, a knee either side of my head, hovering slightly over me. She then lowered herself down onto my mouth. She allowed me unimpeded access to her pussy. I ran my tongue along her moist groove. She tasted delicious, a subtly sweet but sharp taste, better than any exotic fruit that I had ever sampled. I tongued her hole, sometimes rapidly and then with long slow licks, trying to match the standard of oral pleasure that I had just received.

I found her swollen clitoris, and licked gently. I swirled the tip of my tongue around it. She moaned with pleasure and encouraged me to continue. She looked back at my penis again, noticing how hard it was becoming again. Emily reached back and gripped my pulsing shaft, it was still lubed from her earlier activity. She began to stroke me again. We were locked together on the surface, completely naked, skin glistening with saliva and traces of chocolate sauce and ice cream. My tongue delivered waves of pleasure that rippled out to the tips of her toes.

Emily could feel a ball of energy building inside her. She released my cock and lent forward. She instead grabbed my hair and started to grind harder on my face. My tongue now slid inside of her creamy sex while she grinded he clit against my nose. As Emily fucked my face, I shock my head fighting to catch a breath, however this movement was to much and Emily lost control. Her thighs tightened against my head as a powerful orgasm engulfed her. Her cum flowed into my mouth and I continued to lap it up. She grinded hard on my face while letting out a loud moan of pleasure. the lack of air brough my close to losing consciousness but still I continued to lap up her juices. Her fingers closed tight on my head as she slowly came down from sexual high.

As her orgasm subdued, I tapped her ass, telling her to get up. When she sat up, I filled my lungs with fresh air. My face completely covered in her sexual fluids. She kissed me, licking my lips and chin. Emily loved the taste of her cum, something I found exceedingly arousing. She cleaned my face with her tongue before we shared a messy kiss.

It was about time my cock did some work now. With only a little reluctance Emily got off the counter, stretching her shaking legs back down onto the floor. I also lifted my body up off the table, ready and eager to penetrate her. I bent Emily over the counter, she rested on her elbows. Her feet wide apart, ass pushed out.

I stood behind her and let her reach between her legs and take hold of my swollen cock. She eased the tip of it along the opening of her wet pussy lips, just to enjoy the sensation and to coat my cock in some extra lubrication, not that it was particularly necessary. My tongue action had made Emily dripping wet. With her open palm pressed against her vulva, she guided the head of my cock inside her cunt. I teased her by sliding it in slowly. In one slow motion, I buried my entire length inside her sex. We both let out a satisfied moan as her pussy clenched and adjusted to the invasion of my throbbing hardness. I took her by the hips and began to slide in and out in a steady rhythm.

When I had established the pace I could comfortably maintain, I slid both hands up her body, stroking the exposed side swell of her breasts. I cupped Emily's full breasts, generous handfuls of each. I could feel my cum still drying to her skin after our earlier activity. I gently pulled at each nipple as her moaning started to grow. In this position neither of us can last long but it seems she would be the first to finish.

My cock pulsed and throbbed inside her. She tightened the muscles of her vaginal walls, gripping me greedily, not letting me get away until she was completely satisfied. We both held our breaths until only the sound of skin clapping and the wetness of our sex filled the air.

I watched the soft curves of her ass jiggle as my hips repeatedly slapped against it. The force I was slamming erection into her pussy was too much for Emily to handle. I could feel her clench as she held her breath. Again and again I thrust my rod inside her cunt "You better fucking cum you slut!" I ordered. "Cum for me! Cum on my dick! Fucking do it you slut"

She orgasmed with a guttural howl that sounded like it emanated from Middle Earth. She banged the table with her open palm. She tensed so hard that her pussy became as tight as her asshole. She came so hard I could feel it dripping off my balls and down my legs. I continued to pile into her. Not letting up. She had to fight for breath as the orgasm continued to rip through her. I could feel my balls tighten as I too was about to cum. I slowed the tempo, giving Emily time to catch your breath but instead, she pushed me back. I slid out of her. My cock coasted in her creamy cum. She demanded that i sit on the side again.

She tipped the remaining chocolate sauce on my lap, coated my balls and rubbed the chochlatey goo into my shaft, already slick from her pussy juices. She took my cock deep into her throat, pressing your nose to the base of my pelvis. She started gagging as my prick hit her tonsils. She lapped up the chochlatey sauce. I could feel my orgasm brewing again. She took my shaft between her tits and began to jerk me with them. Her tits are covered in cum spit and sauce.

She looked up at me "you like this baby? You like it when I'm a dirty whore for your cock?" I nodded and let out a soft moan "cum for me baby! Cum all over your cum slut. Give it to me! I need it". It was my turn to emit an animal roar as I once again lost control and reached orgasm. I fired my hot cream with such force it took us both by surprise. I came all over Emily's tits and chest while she looked me straight in the eye. "Good boy! Keep going! I want every last drop!" She groaned. I willfully obeyed and continued to coat her tits with my seed.

Eventually my climax declined. I stared at Emily's cum covered tits and smiled. There's something about her big tits dripping in my cum that we both enjoy. She left the room. I assumed to grab some tissues or a towel to clean up but she later returned with my phone. She handed it to me and told me to open the camera.

"Take a picture so you'll always remember this," she said playfully. I took a picture of her body covered in chocolate sauce, spit, and most importantly, volumes of my cum. "Now film this" she said. I hit a record.

"Hey baby, do you miss me? Do you miss your little slut?" She whipped some cum off her tit with a finger before licking it. "Fuck you taste so good baby! I can't wait until we can do this again" she then gave a little shimmy. Her tits bouncing and jiggling, shaking some of the cum and sauce to the floor.

I stopped recording and asked what it was for. Emily said it was for when I'm at work and need to release in the bathroom.

I leant in and kissed her. Our body's connecting. Before I had the chance to thank her, she pushed me to my knees and pulled my face between her tits. She rubbed her breasts against my face, covering me in cum, spit and sauce. I take her hand, kiss her and walk to the shower.

Dcw71296
Dcw71296
23 Followers