Date Night

Story Info
Loving couple enjoying each other’s space, trust, and love.
2.3k words
3.26
8.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry and Samantha had been planning and looking forward to tonight for along time. A night going out for dinner and a few drinks just enjoying each other's company and growing their love for each other. It was something new for them to have some time put aside for this type of evening with life and work getting busier and busier, to be able to do something together and for each other is special.

Samantha had booked a restaurant for them and Barry had made plans for drinks afterwards.

While Samantha was in the bathroom showering and applying her makeup Barry had picked out his favourite black dress and matching high heels for Samantha to wear, leaving them on the bed he headed to the bathroom and told Samantha he had picked out what he would like her to wear tonight and he jumped into the shower. He had his shower and Samantha had finished and left the bathroom, Barry didn't give it much thought, just continued to get ready and dressed making his way to the lounge to find Samantha looking amazing in her black dress enjoying a wine.

Barry paused, drawing his breath in and totally enjoying the look of his amazing wife and love of his life sitting there in her black high heels, bare feet with painted nails in heels, bare tanned and toned legs, her gorgeous black form fitting dress, her beautiful face and hair enjoying her wine.

"O-My fucking God, you are so beautiful, I love you so much. You look so sexy in that outfit. I'll be busy keeping the guys away from you tonight."

Samantha smiled, she loved the attention and gratitude, and replied with "thank you, I love you too darling, but if I lifted my dress like this and showed everyone that I'm not wearing any knickers like this," as she lifts her dress and twists on the couch a little and spreading her legs towards Barry "I would think they would all run a million miles, and if they work out I haven't got a bra on either......"

Barry draw another breath and rubbed his growing cock replied with "I'll need a big stick, I just hope they're buggered after running the million miles to get to you. Ok gorgeous let's go before I blow my load and need another shower." With a big grin.

Barry totally loved the idea that Samantha had taken his hint and was naked under the dress, he loved the idea of how naughty it was and hoped that someone else might be lucky enough to learn how she was dressed.

Samantha loved the idea of being naked under the dress too, it was naughty to be looking so prim and proper but almost naked and so accessible to Barry, she was fantasising about Barry feeling her up when out in public tonight while looking so prim and proper. As long as there was no breeze to blow her dress up.

They made their way to the restaurant, had a fantastic meal and were totally enjoying each other's company. Chatting, and joking as if they were a young couple enjoying a date. When they finished their meals and dinner drinks they made their way to the local nightclub and found a couch to sit at which was in a quieter part, sitting enjoying each other's company and a few casual drinks, Barry was sitting taking in the surroundings.

Samantha was sitting back on the couch, her feet slightly raised on the coffee table in front of them, she was grinning and listening to and gently swaying to the music being played. Barry and Samantha continued their enjoyment and fun chat, Barry noticed the crowd. Barry was in a jovial mood and teased Sam about the extra attention she got from the waiter during their dinner.

barry said "you should have tipped him for the extra service he gave you, he only stood by you and directed all the service to you." with a grin.

Sam responded with a cheeky grin and "he only stood behind me because he could probably see my boobs in this dress or my erect nipples sticking out, or maybe when I sat down and twisted on my chair he might have seen my bald pussy, he probably thought I was hotter than you, he was fairly hot if I do say. You would love it if he could see my boobs and knew I had a bare pussy right there in front of him, I bet he was dreaming of rubbing my pussy."

Barry grinned at Sam and said "of course he thought you are hot, look at you, you are an absolute stunner. If you wanted him to see your boobs or rub your pussy I would absolutely love for that. I am so lucky to have you to share my life with and our relationship is way more than just sex. If you wanted to have sex with somebody else I would want you too as well, we have love for each other. He might be able to make you cum from playing with your nipples or he might last longer than 30 seconds before cumming like I do when we have sex. I just want for you to be completely comfortable and complete. I totally love you."

Sam was listening and had a bashful grin on her face, "I love you too, totally, as well. I have never dreamed of or thought about having sex with anyone but you. I am so totally blown away by the trust and honesty in that conversation. I just don't know what to say, I do really love sex, and I really do love you."

Barry responded with "please don't feel uncomfortable or put off with this chat. Tonight is supposed to be something special for us, us to share and remember. How about lightning the atmosphere a bit and I give you a challenge, just for fun?"

Sam responded to Barry's grin with a dirty grin of her own "what sort of dirty challenge have you got in mind, do you want me to rub my bare pussy here now so you can lick my fingers? Because it's very wet at the moment, with that waiter and all."

Barry thought for a brief moment whilst looking around "holy shit I would love to see that and then taste your pussy juices but see that guy at that table just there in front of us? I would love so much for you to go up to him and get him to finger your pussy, and even make you cum in front of everyone."

Sam's mouth dropped open, she said "you didn't just ask me that did you, I think I heard you wrong, OMG, that would be so naughty, as if he would, I'm a middle aged woman and he's so young and hot and he's got darker skin, and.......OMG."

Barry was quick to answer, "you've been making eyes that way since we sat down, and he has too. I wouldn't mind betting he has been looking at your bald pussy up your dress because you have got you feet up on the table a bit, I bet he'd love to finger you and see how wet you get when you cum."

Sam thought about things for a bit, and went a bit quiet, Barry was starting to worry he had pushed Sam a bit too hard, as much as he would love for this to happen and as much as he loved Sam and wanted the absolute best for her.

After another drink, Sam said "ok, I'll try this. I am attracted to him, he is hot but we'll see how this goes. If anything changes we are here for each other. O-geezus my pussy is wet, it's almost dripping, I can't believe this, here goes....."

Sam stood up, giving Barry a passionate kiss, running her hand along his thigh and rubbing his very hard erect dick.

Barry said as she was about to turn "totally enjoy yourself and you'll always be safe but do what ever you want, I totally love you."

Sam smiled, stood up and turned making her way across the small distance to the guy at his table, his table and chairs were a bit taller than Barry's, almost waist height, putting Barry's eye level at about crutch height for the guy seated and Sam approaching him. Barry watched as Sam approached and began a quick conversation. They spoke for 10 - 15minutes as Sam was getting in closer, then she reached for the guys hand.

It was fairly dark in the bar, and the crowd seemed not to notice how Sam was getting closer to this guy, straddling one of his legs and holding his hand in front of her between them. Sam was leaning into him as they chatted, and she was gradually lifting his hand to her thigh, he seemed to take notice of Samantha's lead, his hand started feeling her inner thigh, at dress level, and then higher when sam let go of his hand.

Barry tried to shuffle in his seat for a better view without making anything noticeable. Barry was so honoured and in love with this amazing woman. They were totally in love with each other and trusted each other completely.

He couldn't believe his luck though, Samantha was going to let this guy rub her pussy, something so personal, something that she would never have done before their chat tonight, in public, someone Samantha had never chatted to before tonight.

The guy was rubbing Sam's pussy, she was loving it, she had her feet spread just enough, his actions were very hidden but he was definitely rubbing her pussy and fingering her pussy, sam had her head lifted back a bit and her hips were starting to gyrate to match his actions. Sam was building upto cum, and cum hard on a strangers hand in a public space, Barry couldn't believe his luck with this amazing woman.

Sam felt so naughty but horny at the same time, see could see the crowd through her half shut eyes, and hear the crowd as this stranger was about to make her cum. sam could feel it building, this guy had a thumb rubbing her clit while he fucked her pussy with two or three fingers, it felt amazing, so naughty but amazing. Sams pussy was on fire sending waves of pleasure through her body with every move on her pussy and clit. Sam could feel the orgasm building, her pussy was starting to spasm on his fingers as they fucked her. The guys fingers were stretching her pussy so deliciously, he reached for her hand with his spare hand. He guided it to his erect dick that ran along his thigh.

The size of it was the first thing that Samantha realised, it was so much thicker than Barry's. she rubbed it hopping no one would realise what they were doing, her stroking his dick, him with his hand up her dress fucking her pussy hard with his fingers, and then she started cumming, hard, trying not to spasm too much or make too much noise, trying to rub his cock which she really needed in her pussy right now.

She gradually got control of her body, he was still fucking her pussy although a lot slower now, she leaned in close to his ear and said something to him, he listened to her then nodded.

He stopped rubbing her pussy and moved his hand from between her legs and she moved to shroud him from the crowd the best she could, Barry was watching as close as he could, the guy was shuffling around on his seat a bit then Sam turned around and backed up to him, she was holding her dress out behind her and she sat on his lap, her action was slow and very deliberate, her mouth began to drop open.

She wriggled her hips and dropped back onto him more as her eyes closed and her head went back a bit. Barry couldn't believe his luck, Sam had just taken this strangers cock into her pussy, in public, in front of every, and she was loving it as she started rocking and grating with her hands in the air as if she was dancing to the music.

Barry could tell Sam was about to cum again, she was building up to a massive orgasm while she fucked this guy, she rocked hard and nearly in beat with the music then after several minutes she froze, Barry could see the guy roll his head back too and go stiff, he was cummming in Samantha's pussy, in public, a stranger, then Sam rocked her hips a couple more times and she started cumming, hard and repeatable.

She gradually came down from her orgasm, and after a while and checks that they hadn't been found out, she slowly moved up and forward a bit so the guy could put his cock away. She then stood up, turned and give him a kiss. Sam then made her way back to Barry, she bent and kissed Barry taking his hand which she put up her dress in between her thighs, Barry could feel her juices on her inner thighs, making his way up to her pussy he could feel the guys cum running down her thighs.

Barry kissed her deeply and started inserting two fingers into her very wet and loose pussy. Sam felt Barry stiffen up and shudder, she panicked, but Barry had just cum in his pants feeling her wet pussy knowing what she had just done for him, in front of him and everyone else.

Barry said "I love you so much, I am so happy that you feel comfortable enough to enjoy yourself, I want to take you home now and lick your pussy and then fuck you hard."