All Comments on 'Date Night'

by Sweetlydreaming

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OOAAOOAA11 months ago

HOT story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Barry said "I love you so much, I am so happy that you feel comfortable enough to enjoy yourself, I want to take you home now and lick your pussy and then fuck you hard." --

And so Barry did. Taking Samantha home Barry did exactly what he said he would do. A couple weeks later Samantha and Barry began exhibiting some peculiar symptoms. Barry's mouth broke out with some painless sores, as did both of their genitals. They also had some odd rashes and painful discharges. Samantha's mouth broke out in the painless sores a little after Barry's. Samantha went to see her GYN who ran some tests. Things weren't good and Barry had to see his doctor immediately. It seems Barry's peccadillo to see Samantha enjoy herself led to her being infected by a guy who didn't believe in the need to play safe. She caught what he had, then passed on to Barry a nifty herpes infection and a drug resistant syphilis as a souvenir of the evening's gaiety. It seems that B and S will have to work hard to get rid of the big 'S'. But the big 'H' will be a lifetime gift from a onetime stranger.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

About a week later Sam realized she wasn't married to a man, but a sissy wimp slut who just gave her away to a stranger. Two weeks later, she wasn't feeling well and went to her doc. She had an STD from Barry's stupid pathetic kink. She took some meds, got better, hired a divorce lawyer and took Barry to the cleaners in the divorce. She needed a real man who loved and cherished her, not some loser who just wanted to watch because he wasn't strong enough to please her. Barry cried and cried, but Sam met a real guy and laughed and laughed at how stupid her first marriage was.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Every hotwife has a stupid cuckold. One who thinks that he still has meaning and relevance. Well, I guess he does in going out and making money and for emotional support. She could not have done these actions if she had not already been cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think the anonymous below me had a nice epilogue going for this story. I guess everyone thinks the LW forum is the fetish forum for cuckolds. Sorry, but I was hoping for something better.

OPrimeOPrime11 months ago

Well the reader knows where this was going when we read her say, "ok, I'll try this. I am attracted to him ..." Just another cuck story. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Man oh man, if she had just let 15 or 20 other guys fuck her too then Barry could have been deliriously happy. If he was lucky maybe she could disappear with one of them for a few weeks and maybe work a street corner for a few nights and never come back because she ended up in a Mexican whorehouse.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

I see the little minded bois with limited vocabulary and intellect have weighed in with their "cuck/ho" bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another femdom fetish-cuck fantasy that should stay better in the fetish category. These kind of totally irrealistic and annoying fantasies are highly disliked in the LW category, so why keeping pushing this fetish propaganda where it's clearly hated very much ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"lc69hunter: I see the little minded bois with limited vocabulary and intellect have weighed in with their "cuck/ho" bullshit"

We are very lucky there are so much smarter people in the LW category that totally support the femdom-fetish-cuck propaganda. Too bad, uselessly.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Loving couple enjoying each other’s space, trust, and love."

OH YEAH ! This is the real love !!! The perfect model to follow, for married couples and the new ones. This is the "new modern" lifestyle, soooo much fun !!! Or maybe ... not ?

It's just another fetish-cuck tale, among the thousands already present, that inevitbly has received a very low evaluation from the readers of this LW category, that disliked very much this kind of femdom-fetish toxyc fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetlydreaming@Sweetlydreaming
Just a new little hobby of writing down some ideas, or dreams This is a great way of expressing some dreams, or fantasies, all for a bit of fun. These aren’t trying to be a detailed story or instructional type read but a series of ideas for the reader to “join the dots” and ...