Date Night

Story Info
A man sets his girlfriend up on a blind date wearing a vibe.
2.4k words
4.68
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to Lit friends for reading and giving thoughts and Visioneer for the edits.

I stand outside on the busy sidewalk watching people stream past until you text me that you are only 10 minutes away. I had asked you to meet me at the lounge that I'm standing in front of for a date night but told you I couldn't pick you up because I was working late. I text you back, telling you that I will be inside, to ask the hostess for me.

I hand the hostess at the open door of the lounge a note for you with a $50 bill and tell her that you will be asking for me when you arrive and to please make sure that you open and read the note when you do. Then I go inside to wait for you. I picked this lounge because the setup is perfect for me to watch you. The place is lit by a large sparkling chandelier in the middle of the large expansive space and many hanging lights at the bar. The lighting makes the bar bright and cheery, but the booths along the wall are dark and hidden.

The lounge is busy but it's not crowded. The conversations from other patrons sound like a low hum intermixed with the soft music playing through the speakers. I ask for a seat at a booth where I know I will have a clear view of you at the bar, but you will have a hard time finding me.

I sit, order an Old Fashioned, and watch the door for you. You arrive a few minutes later, dressed in a short silver dress with your hair tied up in a bun, exposing the long elegant curve of your neck the way you know I like. The dress is tight and low cut, showing off your figure and cleavage. From your dress selection I know you must be wanting to tease me tonight. You don't know yet that I have other plans for you.

While you were still in bed this morning, I picked out a matching set of bright red bra and panties to go with a red wearable vibrator that I could control with my phone. I laid the vibrator, bra, and panties on the bed while you were showering and left for work. We have played this game before so you know it means that I want you to wear what I had laid out for you on our date.

I see you now in the tiny dress you picked out and imagine the bra and panties underneath, the bright red contrasting against and highlighting your smooth milky skin. I imagine your pussy already wet and forming a dark spot on your panties from the vibrator inside you and the anticipation of me turning it on during our date.

I watch as you say something to the hostess and she gives you my note. You have a questioning look on your face. The note is folded and sealed but says "Open me and read right now". You step aside so that you are out of the way and unfold the note:

Instead of having a date with me, you will get to know a stranger instead. I set up a Tinder profile for you and picked Nick to be your date for the evening. I'm here watching you and keeping you safe.

If you don't want to do this, text me and you can join me for the date you thought you'd have. If you do though, meet him at the bar. He will recognize you from your pictures. Have fun and do anything you want with him here, but know you're going home with me.

Your face turns to shock as you read. You seem unsure. Maybe afraid. But I also know you well enough to know that you are turned on at the thought of teasing a stranger. You stand there for a few minutes, obviously thinking this through. You pull your skirt down and your top up as far as they will go to try to cover more of yourself. You must feel sheepish to be dressed this way for a stranger. You take a deep breath, tuck the note into your purse and pause with your eyes closed for a moment. Then you walk toward the bar.

I watch as you make your way toward your date, gaining confidence with every step. It has been years since you've gone on a first date. You must be nervous and excited, wondering if you will like your date and what the first kiss might feel like.

I use my phone to turn on the vibrator on its lowest setting, just to remind you of its presence. The vibration startles you and you pause, close your eyes for a few seconds and take a deep breath. I turn the vibrator off. I just wanted to remind you that I'm here.

Nick, your Tinder date, is already sitting at the bar. He is nursing a beer and looking at his phone, glancing at the door once in a while. He happens to look toward you as you get to the bar. He recognizes you and waves, gesturing to the empty bar stool next to him.

You give him the most dazzling smile as he pulls out the stool for you. It seems like your uncertainties are starting to melt away.

Nick is handsome with brown hair and emerald colored eyes that I know you love. His Tinder profile featured several shirtless pictures of his muscular build. He described himself as funny and just looking for fun. Today, he is wearing a tightly fitted dress shirt that shows off his broad chest.

I can't hear what you two are saying but I see the smiles on your faces. The conversation seems easy and you look comfortable. Nick is leaning toward you and stealing glances down your dress. When the bartender gives him the drink he ordered for you, he hands it to you and touches the tips of your fingers with his. Your first first touch by another man in years... is your heart racing? When you don't pull away, he gets bolder and puts his hand on top of yours.

You lean into him as you speak. You are talking by his ear as if the bar was too loud and he couldn't hear otherwise. He brushes a strand of your hair away from your face, making your chest rise as you inhale deeply.

Not wanting you to forget about me, I turn on your vibrator to the lowest setting again. You shift in your seat, crossing and uncrossing your legs as you feel the gentle vibrations caressing you. Nick smiles reassuringly at you, perhaps thinking you are nervous. His fingers trace the top of your hand and then your fingers. Are you enjoying his touches? Do they send the same sensations down your spine and into your pussy as my touches do? Do they excite you more because they are new?

Nick says something to you and you both laugh as he moves his hand to your right knee. You continue to laugh and don't make any effort to move away from him. He rubs your knee with his hand as his leans into you, his pant legs touching your exposed thighs.

I turn the vibrator to high, giving you a jolt before moving it back down to medium. You squirm on the bar stool and I see you looking around, trying to find me. As you scan the bar, suddenly you see me and our eyes lock for a moment. I wonder if you've had enough and want to leave but you seem to settle in closer to Nick after finding me. His hand moves higher on your leg, resting on your outer thigh, right beneath the hem of your short dress. You lean in again, but instead of whispering in his ear, your lips find his. I turn the vibrator on high again and your whole body shudders. You hold yourself upright with your hands on his chest while your lips are still pressed against his. I turn the vibrator down slightly again and you regain your composure and pull yourself apart from him. You look at me again and nod your head towards the door.

I turn the vibrator on low to give you a break as I pay my tab and order an Uber. You are talking to Nick, perhaps giving him an excuse for why you have to go. You get up and try to walk away but he grabs your arm to pull you back. I quickly cross the room until I'm standing over Nick. He looks up at me and I tell him calmly in a deep and quiet voice to let you go. Nick releases his hold on you and leans back. I hold my hand out to you and you take it so I can lead you out of the bar. There is no mistaking which man you belong to.

The cool crisp fall air greets us when I open the doors to the sidewalk outside. You shiver and I toss my jacket across your shoulders. You turn towards me and press your body into me in a tight hug, your head leaning into the crook of my neck. I lean back to look into your eyes, wanting to make sure you're okay. Your face is flushed and your eyes are hazy and needy. I tighten my embrace against you again, reassuring you as your body melts into me.

Our Uber comes and we get into the backseat. When the doors all close, the car is dim, lit only by the light on the dash and the lights outside on the street. I reach for my phone again and turn the vibrator on to medium with one hand while I hold your hand with the other. Your grip on my hand tightens and you press your face into my arm, muffling a moan.

"Don't cum yet," I whisper in your ear as I turn the vibrator on high for an excruciatingly long minute while I watch the shadows of the buildings outside dance along our face as our Uber drives forward. You have your eyes closed now and you're taking deep breaths. Your hand tightly squeezes mine, your fingernails dig into my skin, pressing half moon indentations into my palm.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out when we get home," I whisper in your ear before I turn the vibration down low as the Uber rounds the corner to our apartment and pulls to the sidewalk.

Holding hands, we half walk, half run into our apartment building, catching an elevator with the doors already open. I turn the vibrator on high and you moan out loud. I press floor 11 and know that we have about 45 seconds alone. I press you against the elevator wall and kiss you deeply on your lips while your body squirms against me. My hand travels up your shirt and slips inside your bra to pinch your nipple as I break away from your mouth only long enough to say, "Cum for me now."

You bite down on my lips as your whole body shudders and you try to turn your loud moan into a small whimper. I hold you close, supporting your weight as your body relaxes in my arms. The elevator door opens on our floor just as you are coming down from your orgasm.

I grab your hand again and lead you down the hallway to our apartment. I fumble with the keys, opening the door as my other hand travels up your thighs and I press my lips onto yours and drive my tongue into your mouth.

As the door opens, my hand is already sliding your soaking wet panties down your legs. I pull the vibe out of your pussy and in the hallway light it glistens with your juices. I lead you a few feet to the back of the couch as your mouth finds mine again. My fingers slide easily into your pussy, fucking it, as you press your body onto me. In between moans, you manage to whisper, "Please fuck me, I need your cock so much."

I bend you over and slide my cock around your pussy, rubbing your juices onto me but not entering you.

"You're such a slut, look how wet another man made you. But who do you really want to fuck? Whose cock are you craving now?"

"You. Yours," you manage to say between moans as I cup your breasts and roll your nipples between my fingers.

I push the head of my cock slightly into you, using all my willpower not to move deeper. "You're going to have to do better than that."

"I want you to fuck me." You're almost yelling. "I want your cock to fill my pussy, PLEASE."

With that, I grab your hips and thrust myself inside you as deep as I can go. I want to pace myself and go slow but I can't hold back anymore. I pull out as far as I can and slam back into you. You whimper with every thrust, your whole body moving back and forth against the sofa.

I fuck you with the explosive energy pent-up inside me after watching you flirt and tease another man all night long. I need to claim you again with my cock. I speed up as I feel you pushing yourself backward onto my cock. I explode into your pussy, filling you with my hot cum.

When I finish, I carry you back to our bed and lay you down. We are both a sweaty mess. I lie next to you and we are side by side, facing each other. I kiss you softly, tasting the salty sweetness on top of your lips. My hand finds its way to your pussy. My fingers gently caress your wet pussy lips and then around your clit.

When you ask me to please make you cum, I make circles on your clit, the way I know you like. My mouth finds your left nipple, the more sensitive of the two, and alternates between sucking and lightly grazing it with my teeth. When your moans sound more urgent, I circle your clit faster and bite down on your nipple as my eyes look up and meet your eyes.

"I'm cumming," you tell me. My cock twitches as I watch the pleasure in your eyes and feel your body shuddering next to me. I love nothing more than watching you orgasm.

When you settle again, I wrap myself around you. "I love you," I whisper.

"Hmm... I love you too. Thank you for a great date," you reply as you close your eyes and drift off to sleep.