Valentines Gift

Story Info
A wife's encounter with a stranger.
828 words
3.21
14.3k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow, you look stunning' my husband said as I walked out of the bathroom of our hotel room, looking down at myself my nipples were standing erect and clearly visible with me being told not to wear a bra, I was also told not to wear knickers, just red stockings, heels and dress.

This had all been planned for weeks, a secret meeting, a valentines present to ourselves. I had no idea who'd he'd arranged to come to our room?, all I knew is that he was meeting him, her or them in the bar downstairs, he would text me when my meet was on the way up to the room, he would stay in the bar and I would wait for the knock on the door!.

'I'm so nervous' I eventually said, my husband walked over and held me gently, 'Don't worry, you'll be fine' and added 'it's not too late to say no?' I shook my head and smiled, it's all we could talk about for days, I leaned up and kissed my husband 'I'm sure if you are'? The butterflies in my stomach were going mad!

Time passed slowly. I nervously paced around the room; my husband was sat on the bed, his phone in his hand smiling at me. 'Please, give me a clue to who's coming' I asked him, he smiled back at me 'No, it's a surprise, relax' he replied. I carried on walking the room, sipping the ice cold wine we had sent to the room earlier, fanning myself and padding my fore head, cleavage and under my arms with tissues, 'Why is it so hot I here'? I asked frustratingly. 'I'll open the window', my husband stood placed his phone on the desk and opened the window letting in the cool air and sounds of the city.

The moment of calm was lost when his phone vibrated and bleeped!, he looked at his phone, then at me, smiled nervously, picked it up and read the message, 'you ready?' he asked?. My heart was beating like mad, I just nodded and smiled.

'I'll message you to let you know your valentine's gift is coming up, I want to hear everything you got up too, later' he said. He walked over to me and we kissed passionately, 'Don't ruin my lipstick!' I said pulling away, he grinned and held my hand as he started to walk away, 'You look so sexy' he added as he opened the door, 'I love you', 'I love you too' I replied, leaving me waiting for whoever

I tried to steady my nerves; I could feel my pussy tingling with anticipation. I tried sitting on the bed, checking my hair and make-up again and eventually decided on looking out the window, finally my phone bleeped, 'coming up, have fun sexy, remember, I want to hear everything you get up to'. I threw the phone on the bed and ran to the door, looking through the spy hole I could see the lift doors at the end of the corridor. I waited, my breathing getting heavier as I looked, feeling my flustered nipples and taught breasts press against the door, I crossed and un crossed my legs, excited and terrified in equilibrium. finally, out stepped a couple, then a shaven headed man, then behind him, a tall black man, my heart pumped, my husband new me and my fantasies so well!, who was coming to my room?.

The couple looked nervous! like they were arm in arm to reassure themselves!, but both were stunning, blond and tanned and were looking at room numbers, was it them?. The shaven headed man, was older, fat around the belly and his arms and neck under his clean shirt were covered in tattoo's, he struck me as a man who could look after himself!, a man who was always in charge, and again was looking at room numbers. The black man, oh my god he was handsome! tall, muscular he has an air of confidence about him and was clearly checking door numbers, also!. I couldn't watch, I turned my back and rested against the door and waited for the knock.

I stood against the door, not breathing, listening for footsteps and the 'swoosh' of the fire door next to our room. I heard a voice!, 'after you', and the draft of the fire door being opened, As hard as I tried I couldn't hear a reply, only footsteps moving down the corridor. There was a terrible silence! I couldn't move!, I was gripped by anticipation and I nearly jumped out of my skin, when there was a knock on the door!, my heart was racing and I felt woozy as I turned and faced the door. I took a deep breath and realized my hand was trembling as I opened the door!

'Hello' I said smiling, my chest pounding, knowing tonight was going to be special, a valentines night to remember.