Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rage flickered briefly behind her ice blue eyes. "What if I let her perform the ritual? Would you do it for her, for love?"

"You killed her and possessed her body."

"No Darling I'm not a ghost I can't possess the living." Amanda laughed. "Just took on her form for a minute. Wanted to see what it was like to have you look at me like you look at her. But if she can get us what we need from you I promise to turn her loose after."

"She's really alive?" I dared to hope. "What about me, do I go too?"

"That's the bitch of it Honey, called sacrifices for a reason." She suppressed a smile.

"Or Maleka can butcher her while you watch, then we take from you by force in which case the results might not satisfy the debt. Some of those old bitches are desperate enough to try it, hell Sandy wanted to kill you the minute you came to us in that vision in the flames. At least I tried to show you a good time."

I could feel my pulse pounding in my head, smell the raw stench of blood burning on the stones near the fire. It was all too real, and it was happening to me.

"She'll never agree to it." I finally stated looking her in those empty shark eyes. "Crystal won't help you murder me."

"That blessed woman has grown real fond of you over the years hasn't she?" Amanda mocked. "She could never hurt the man she's in like with, even if it means saving her own hide."

"You don't know..." I began but was cut off by Amanda snapping her fingers, then pointing behind me.

Pulling against the ratchet straps binding me to the chair I was able to crane my neck enough to look behind me. Crystal Montgomery, still wearing the same clothes she had on Tuesday, disheveled and trembling. Adelheid stood behind her holding both of her arms in a death grip, while Maleka held a seven inch Bowie knife to her throat. I pushed my chin into my chest and flexed every muscle fiber I had to break free, but was only met with laughter by the coven of witches.

"Speak." Amanda commanded pointing her finger at Crystal.

I heard Crystal gasp as if a gag had been removed. "Allen what the hell is going on are you alright?"

"Enough." The demon snapped her fingers again, immediately silencing Crystal. "I can teach you that trick sometime in the next life if you want."

"I still don't understand why it has to be me." I said wearily. "Plenty of other virgins out there."

"We saw You in those flames Allen. None of us know why but it was you."

"She won't do it I'm telling you. Crystal isn't like you heathens."

Amanda fixed her gaze on the captive behind me with a look of impatience stiffening her features. "Will you kill this man after fucking him, or risk getting hog tied and tossed into that fire behind me? Short answers only, speak true bitch."

That gasping for air again. "Yes I'll do it! I'm so sorry Allen..." Crystal blurted without hesitation nor any real shame.

The succubus smiled in triumph after silencing her hostage again. "Damn girl you didn't even ask what the third option was. See what I told you my love. I might be a monster right now in this light, but say what you will about me I would have never turned on you that quick."

"I don't want to die." I lowered my head and wept again. "You can stand up for me right now Mandy. Be the only woman I need right fucking now."

She crossed her legs and sat down on the ground right in front of me and didn't say a word for two full minutes. Then, "are you saying you choose me?"

"My mind is pretty fucked right now." I said sniffing back some of the snot running out of my nose. "I secretly loved that woman for years and you were fucking right she doesn't give a shit about me. But do you?"

Amanda stood back to her feet and looked around at her followers surveying the crowd who began to lower their hoods in anticipation of her response. Her entire world hovered on her next words.

"I'll fuck you every night. Hell I'll even let you brand me. Just show me that you really care about me right here, right now and I'll never love another woman other than you." I heaped on, sensing her hesitation.

She bit her lip seductively, pushing a few stray locks of honey blonde hair out of her face. Her once cruel blue eyes seemed to soften as she held me with just a look. "Allen Bates I see you've made your decision." Her words were sharp and concise as she turned to Maleka. "Gut the whore and throw her in the fire."

"What? I didn't..." I fought against my restraints again.

"You're a thirty four year old virgin do you not know the kind of men I pull honey?" Amanda laughed in my face. "Don't know why you were chosen but you were. I didn't choose you that's for damn sure. Brand you? I don't want that on my resume what are you stone dumb?"

The mob erupted in cackling mockery with some even pointing at me. Then a loud crack was heard from a nearby grove of trees. Maleka kept laughing until blood began spilling from her mouth, her face twisting in confusion as she touched the blossoming red spot on her chest. The second shot snapped her head back and she collapsed right where she stood.

Not wasting time Crystal wrestled loose from Adelheid's grasp and turned into her with a violent swarm of honest punches, rocking and sending her to the ground. She quickly subdued the taller woman and began stomping down on her bloodied German face.

Chaos ensued as they say. Women clucked and panicked, scurrying for the nearest escape. David Linsner scrambled from the brush still in his work clothes minus the jacket, brandishing a deer rifle.

"Where the fuck did you get a gun?" I asked with a rush of relief as he reached for me, stopping after noticing Crystal was already behind me severing the nylon straps with a knife she took from Adelheid.

"The guy with the locker beside you, Tom? Guy needs to be evaluated, bringing a rifle to work." David answered while watching the masses hastily disperse. "Hey I think that was Tracy from HR. What the fuck is going on?"

"You went looking for me at the shop?" I asked, grunting as the straps finally fell loose from my body.

"Yeah I saw that massacre at the diner." He said somberly. "Didn't know where you went so I cruised past Murphy's just hoping. When I didn't see you I circled back to the crime scene to tell'em what I knew then I remembered you told me about this place. They knew where it was at but had to wait to get a team assembled or some shit. I said fuck it and got directions and came on ahead."

"Oh I'm so sorry Allen." Crystal smothered me in her arms. "I thought I was gonna die."

"That's the boys now." David announced as the sound of sirens could be heard in the distance. "Where did Mandy go? I hope they shoot her ass."

"I wanted to beat that slut inside out." Crystal snarled, with her arms still around my neck.

"Guess that's her MO, start shit then run off to start shit another day." David said keeping his eyes on the tree line. "Allen let's get you out of here buddy I don't know how much longer I can take looking at your pecker."

"It's cold out here." I made sure to point out to Crystal who snuck a peak herself. "David you better hope Tom get's that rifle back from the cops he just bought it. Dummy was hiding it at work to keep his wife from finding out."

Leaving the precinct after five hours of interviews and statements David offered to drive us home but Crystal Montgomery, accompanied by her lawyer met me on the front steps with a better offer.

"I didn't really expect you to die for me." I told Crystal, sitting opposite her in a booth at a nearby Mcdonald's. "I'm real sorry you got dragged into all that but as you could see..."

"Stop, I get it." She reached across the table and took my hand. "I've had a crush on you for a while now Allen and I'm thrilled you finally gained the confidence to ask me out. But no I'm not going to die for you."

"I know I'm a day late but will you still be my Valentine?" I asked shyly fidgeting with a packet of salt on the table.

"Well I have seen you naked." She laughed.

"Are you familiar with the rules of shrinkage?" I chuckled while reaching for my phone as it chirped and vibrated at me.

"You're honestly a virgin?" Crystal asked, biting her lip and winking at me.

I almost didn't hear David shouting at me as my mind froze watching Crystal Montgomery's right eye go from hazel brown to steel blue.

"Did you fucking hear me? They found Crystal's body back in the woods with her throat cut and both her eyes carved out, dragged off a little ways from where you were sitting. Hello? Allen!"