Date Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You brought it, right?" The Golden Canine asked again.

Not speaking in reply, Nancy merely walked forward as she brought her arm out, and Damian saw what she'd apparently been holding since coming in. It was a plain black collar, with a long leash attached to the front. She walked right up to Roy, who stood more than a head above her, apparently having some trouble looking him in the eye. Nevertheless, she offered the collar out to him in a clear display of submission.

But Roy didn't take it, and just grinned even wider. It was strange to Damian, it was exactly the same happy-go-lucky smile he'd always seen on the sunny Dog, but it seemed to much more... frightening now.

"What's this Nancy? I'm afraid I don't quite understand. You'll have to speak clearly if you want to tell me something."

Nancy's eyes flashed briefly with anger and a scowl crossed her lips, but she fought to keep it under restraint. But even if she refused to show it on her face, Damian was starting to see the way her body betrayed her, even in the most subtle ways, he could feel it radiating off of her. She wanted this dominance more than anything!

"I... I want you to collar me... master..." Her voice barely came across as a whisper, anger and self-indignation dripping off every word. And yet, Roy was all too happy to hear it.

The Golden Retriever gently reached out and took the collar and leash from Nancy's hands, the reluctantly furious woman still casting her eyes anywhere except her 'master's' face.

"That's a good girl." Roy spoke very softly, his voice teetering between saccharine affection and triumphant mockery.

Finally his hands reached up around Nancy's elegant, delicate neck and looped the black collar around it, as though he'd done it a thousand times. Damian could see Nancy's breath catch in her throat as the fabric bound her, as the latch locked shut and sealed her to her fate; but whether it was more from bitter resent or overburdening lust, he couldn't tell.

The collar fit perfectly around Nancy's throat, and Roy's yellow paws slipped back, pulling the leash lightly and reigning her into his dominance.

"And you remember the rules..." Roy again spoke in a soothing threat, his furred hand tenderly cupping the helpless wife under her chin, tilting her head towards him and finally forcing her cold blue eyes to stare into his own. "... Good girls get rewarded."

Damian watched the exchange intently, focusing hard on Nancy's every twitch. He could see the way her lips quivered despite the scowl, how her eyes twinkled through the glare. Roy had absolute, unquestioning control over her, and she wanted badly to show her submissive obedience!

The Golden Retriever stroked at Nancy's cheek a few times with his furry finger, treating her with the affection one might treat a beloved pet, and as quiet as it was Damian still heard the slight whimper escape Nancy's breath. Roy's hand slowly curled back across her face until he was softly stroking against her tightly-wound hair, and controlling her head with authority.

"Now, why don't you show Damian where a good girl like you belongs." Roy softly demanded.

Obeying without hesitation, Nancy slowly lowered her body, head falling down past the Dog's broad torso until she was properly seated on her knees before her own self-professed, Bestial master.

"I belong on my knees." The willingly subdued woman quietly spoke, looking straight forward at the Canines rapidly growing bulge.

But again, Roy felt fit to tease her further. "You belong on your knees and what?"

Nancy's eyes flashed in anger again, her frown only deepening, but she only yielded further as she looked up to meet Roy's kindly-cruel eyes.

"I belong on my knees... s-sucking your big... Doggy cock." Nancy finally admitted through clear reluctance and venom.

Roy hummed in triumphal amusement. "Well said. I can see my teaching's really starting to show."

And once he'd said that, the helpless housewife felt her master's grip tighten ever so slightly, fingers curling into her hair, silently commanding that she show, not tell, telling her to break her lips wide open and worship his massive Doggy cock!

Nancy's fingers reached out and showed obvious practice as they undid Roy's belt and quickly extracted his throbbing, knobby cock. The blistering red tower was already swollen and engorged with blood, fit to burst, and violently sprang out when released, pushing right into Nancy's face with a force. The women could hold back a gasp from the surprise, inadvertently inhaling the potent aroma radiating off his Doghood, and as she breathed in that heady pheromone even the ice queen couldn't suppress a low groan of agonizing desire.

The failed wife's hands tentatively reached up, so small that she could grab the Canine's immense length with both and still not cover all the red flesh. Roy huffed in brief satisfaction as Nancy's graceful fingers slowly began to stroke and curl along his massive length, just teasing and playing for now.

But soon Roy felt Nancy's warm breath ghosting over the throbbing flesh, the pristine woman seemingly having fallen into a trance now as the Dog's scent overwrote her mind and all sensibilities; her proper conduct as a man's wife meant nothing now, staring this beautiful Beast's cock in the face left only her natural lust and desire to mate with such a potent male in her mind.

Nancy brought her lips just above the tip of his pointed, tapered cock, still delicately caressing the cock like it was a religious idol of the highest importance. Breathing in deep the sweltering aroma one last time, Nancy felt like her most primal instincts were awakened, telling her what she was truly born to do!

Her lithe fingers gripped the bulging girth of Roy's length tighter as she parted her moth and let the tip of the spear slide past soft lips. Roy let loose a long groan in exquisite pleasure as Nancy engulfed his cock in her mouth. The adulterous female showed clear practice, easily swallowing down most of the length of her master's phallus without showing any resistance.

The Golden Retriever's fingers loosened their grip on his pet's hair, but didn't dare release her. Roy just continued to breathe low and hard as he relished in Nancy's soft lips gliding along the veiny length of his shaft. Heavy breaths turned to long groans as he felt the lascivious female began to roll her tongue around the burning skin of his cock.

Nancy' pulled hard on her loving owner's phallus with her lips as she utterly worshipped it with her well-trained tongue. The woman's own voice began to echo and hum in light wisps of her own pleasure. It was clear she'd discarded every last pretense of reluctance, now openly showing her own self-enjoyment in obeying and pleasing her Beasty master.

Damian watched the whole thing unfold with rapt attention, his original disbelief quickly giving way to incredible arousal. To say seeing his human friend's wife submit her body to an Animal of her own will was making him hard would be an understatement. It was more than arousing, it was showing him just how naturally even a woman as uptight as Nancy truly craved to be dominated by Beast cock!

As Nancy relished and sucked his cock with a passionate devotion, Roy's hand continued to mindlessly pet and stroke through her hair, always intent on rewarding his 'good girl' for her good behavior. Cracking an eye open, he saw Damian watching him with an intense focus, like he was taking a lesson to heart.

"See now? See how easy it is to take human girls like this, how eager they are to please us, to give their bodies to Beasts like us?" Roy spoke through a smirk and grit-teeth, obviously fighting to hold himself back and keep the pleasure lasting as long as possible.

"It's because it's a Beast's right to take what we want. And human girls like Nancy only live to obey Beasts." Roy's eyes closed now, his breath low and coming in rapid bursts. His hips that he had fought so hard to keep still now couldn't help from lightly bucking himself deeper into Nancy's throat.

Finally, Roy could contain it no more, and his other hand went down to Nancy's head, forcing her face hard into his hips, cramming his bulbous cock as deep down the poor woman's throat as deep as it could possibly go.

Nancy instinctively wrapped her arms around her master's legs to support herself, to keep herself locked in place and ensure his wonderful cock remained snug in her mouth. She took him all, her lips sinking down until they were kissing against the impossible swell of his knot, her tongue pushed down by the girth and yet still squirming to worship and pleasure him with her every last breath. And she was quickly rewarded for her devotion, the woman choking out a hard, high pitched moan that was muffled by the massive Dog meat stuffing her.

Holding his dear pet down in the most brutish way, Roy grunted roughly as is balls boiled over in climax, his throbbing cock spraying rope after rope of thick, sticky cum into Nancy, painting her throat and filling her belly with his seed. And the woman only squirmed harder in delight, fighting her own reaction to keep herself connected to her master, zealously swallowing all the cum he so generously gave her.

The aftershock seemed to fill the room in a way that didn't let silence take hold. Damian just watched in sheer amazement as Roy's arms slacked atop his enslaved female, his eyes going darker as he just panted raggedly from the savage climax. And Nancy for her part just seemed to go totally lifeless, like a proper doll. Her arms hung limply down, she didn't even make the smallest attempt to pulled her face off her master's beloved cock by herself, just stayed there on her knees, sheathing the burning phallus in her mouth like the devoted cock-sleeve she'd become.

As Roy finally started to show some sense of awareness, he briefly turned to Damian, looking happier and smugger than the Dalmatian had ever seen. "There's no reason for you to hesitate any longer. Go take Elliot. Take what rightfully belongs to you."

Turning his full attention Roy turned his tired eyes down towards the woman still totally skewered on his cock. Pushing her head back as gently as possible, the Retriever gingerly extracted himself from her still clinging lips. Nancy only looked up lifelessly and moaned as inch after inch of the throbbing red phallus escaped her throat until finally the pointed tip popped free from her lips, slickened and sticky with saliva and semen.

Free from her master's cock, Nancy could now only stare up into Roy's face with unbridled love and lust as she panted desperately to catch her breath. Damian was far more than intrigued to see Nancy's cool façade had been completely shattered and forgotten. Now she showed only her true desire for more Bestial fucking!

And as Nancy stared in awe past Roy's towering and still fully engorged cock, the Dog looked back down to her with just as much compassion and lust. Almost affectionately, Roy leant a hand down and cupped her face again, softly rubbing her cheek, taking a few swipes to wipe away the thick drool from her lips.

"Now there's a good girl." He growled down in domineering intimacy.

But eventually the Golden Retriever pulled his hand back and fully stood up from the bed, looming down over Nancy like a barbarian carrying off a helpless captive. Damian was then reminded of the leash still held in Roy's grip, as a slight tug quickly encouraged Nancy to stand up and face her master obediently.

The lust-crazed woman stood still, breathing in eager desire as Roy slowly circled behind her. A flare of need shot up her spine as she felt his fuzzy yellow paw obsessively squeezing her rounded ass a few times, almost in appraisal. She felt that paw slide lower, in between her thighs, no doubt feeling the generous trickle of girl-lust that had been achingly flowing from her pussy.

"You can crawl onto the bed now. All fours." Roy ordered her, grunting quietly right into her ear from behind.

Nancy didn't even need to consciously register his words, his will was clear in his voice as it sunk in her brain, leaving her no option but to obey to the letter. Roy let the leash slip from his hand as Nancy docilely climbed up onto the bed, crawling forward until she was square in the middle. She was adamant to stay like that, down on all fours as ordered, pussy helplessly exposed to her feral master. Nancy felt herself little more than a Beast's bitch now, eager to obey like the good girl she was.

Damian could tell Nancy was waiting restlessly to be conquered, but Roy had to take his time as he fully stripped his clothes, exposing his savage and wild body in its' natural glory, the only proper way to claim a female.

The Golden Retriever was deliberately slow in getting into bed behind his awaiting bitch, leisurely aligning himself as he knelt behind Nancy's desperately soaked pussy. The female shuddered as she felt his luxuriously furred hands caress and take a gentle hold of her hips. She sucked in a deep breath as she felt his deadly-pointed cockhead poking at her twitching entrance.

But nothing further happened, Roy just remained kneeling there, teasing and prodding at Nancy's desperately crying slit, but refusing to penetrate her properly. The wanton wife's frustration showed itself quickly. She groaned in annoyance, swayed her ass back and forth in a clear show of serious need, trying to push back and force that wonderful cock inside, but Roy wouldn't let her have it.

Finally her vexation and lust overwhelmed her, and she reduced herself to begging the vicious Beast to fuck her!

"Well? Come on you stupid Mutt! All you want is to treat me like a bitch, right? To rut me like the savage Beast you are? A savage, mindless Mongrel claiming his bitch!" Nancy angrily begged her master.

But Roy just chuckled happily again. Damian could easily see how he got so much enjoyment in forcing an upstanding woman like Nancy to degrade herself in the lowest way imaginable and beg to be fucked and bred.

"You're right Nancy, that's exactly what I want." Roy stopped himself and roughly forced his mass forward, grinding his cock hard against the sopping folds of Nancy's cunt, but still not giving her the relief she needed. She groaned again in sheer irritation. "Now, how about you drop the act and tell me and Damian what it is you want?"

Nancy screamed in lustful frustration. "I want you to fuck my little human pussy with your big Doggy cock! I want you to rape me like a mindless feral. I want to be your pet! Your breeding bitch!"

Fully satisfied with his adulterous mate's admittance of her desire, Roy properly aligned his tapered cock with her pussy, her lips practically gripping for something to be thrust inside. In an instant, the Golden' Retriever's gentle demeanor was gone, and the Dog savagely forced his inhuman mass deep into Nancy's long-waiting slit.

The besieged woman cried in heavenly relief as she felt the wonderful, monstrous cock invade her most sacred place. In under a second, Roy's fat, knobby phallus had rooted her to the brim, the pointed head just barely ticking against her cervix while his massive, throbbing knot pressed tight against her out lips.

Roy's own tongue lolled out of his mouth as he heaved a heavy sigh of his own delight, enjoying the soothing feel as his slave girl's soft folds enveloped and lavished his lengthy cock. There was nothing warmer than a human girl, especially one you had stolen.

As the first waves of pleasure came washing over the Beast and the female, Roy quickly set about treating his bitch the way she deserved to be treated. After all, he had her properly in Doggy style now, it was time to fuck her like the Beast she craved!

Pulling back, the Canine savagely buried himself deep in the human girl again, Nancy screaming out in bliss as her body succumbed to its' rightful Beast owner. Her voice came faster and faster as Roy eagerly pumped his cock deep, cutting through his pet's sticky slit and ravishing her vaginal channel without restraint.

The minutes ticked on long, Nancy's face having fallen to bury itself in the blankets, but that did nothing to suppress her joyous wails of agonizing bliss. Her ass remained high in the air, held down by Roy who remained locked behind her, rutting in and out of her tender and submissive pussy, carving the pure pleasure out of her that they both so dearly desired.

The adulterous couple fucked ravenously for a long while, both eager to eke out a massive orgasm from their mutual carnality. But eventually Nancy's moans were coming higher and faster, her ass bobbing as her cunt twitched, gripped, and pleasured her owner's cock with every last muscle in her body. Roy's panting was ragged, he growled with lustful rage and felt his testicles churning with white-hot domination.

The Golden Retriever knew they were both due for their climax, and fully intended to make sure Nancy went screaming over the edge.

"How's that feel Nancy!? Do you even care that you're being fucked and begging for more even with your husband in this house, just a few rooms over!? Don't you care that you're cheating on Dennis with a dumb, Beast Mutt like me!?" Roy taunted her through his grit, gnashing teeth.

Nancy only moaned louder as her owner's cock pummeled her pussy and his vicious insults rang in her ears.

"I don't give a fuck! I don't care who knows, I want to be your bitch! I want to feel you knot me and lock me down as you drain every drop of your thick, Beasty cum inside me! I want to cum while I feel you breed me!" Nancy screamed her deepest desire to her beloved Canine master.

Hearing his devoted pet beg for his sperm sent Roy into a mindless, rutting frenzy. His paws gripped mercilessly tight to Nancy's hips, his usually suppressed claws just barely peeking out to leave their mark on her otherwise flawless skin. Although it seemed impossible, with a growl the Retriever began to fuck himself even harder and faster into the helpless female. Nancy's voice was nearly dying as she wailed her utter happiness as she felt that thick, bulbous cock battering and scraping every inch of her pussy from lips to womb.

"That's right! You want me to fuck you as hard as I can! You know that's what you want because you're a good girl!!!" Roy violently shouted at his utterly enslaved mate.

With the last bit of his energy dangerously erupting like a volcano, Roy forced himself deep into his female's core one last time, forcing Nancy apart as his inhumanly thick knot broke into her, sealing her and locking her into her ultimate fate. A final, Bestial growl whistled past his teeth as the Golden Retriever exploded into his pet, flooding her womb in a blazing flood of hyper-potent puppy batter.

Nancy cried out in sheer, agonizing bliss as she felt the fat knot stretch her pussy well past her original limit, only to be followed by the fate-changing sensation of her master's thick, burning cum saturating her womb, claiming her super-fertile eggs as surely as he'd already claimed her body and heart. The girl knew she was lost for good, changed forever as a person by this one incredible orgasm. This feeling was all she wanted in her life now.

The inhuman couple's screams were probably loud enough there there'd be no one in the neighborhood he didn't know what just happened (unless they happened to already be unconscious, of course). But finally the sounds of ravenous, primal sex died away to exhausted and extremely satisfied breathing.

Damian watched the entire scene in utter amazement, even now in the aftermath as Nancy remained completely helpless and trapped as Roy kept her safely and properly knotted down. The Dalmatian was way more than glad he'd stuck around to see this, and was quite thankful to Roy for letting him witness it all. Now Damian knew for certain that this is what he, what Beasts were meant to do, were made to do. And he also knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was Elliot's fate as well, that soon she would be the one begging Damian to dominate her!