Date Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her body utterly drained of energy, Nancy collapsed entirely, falling fully forward into the bed, dead as a well-fucked doornail. Surprisingly, her body's deadweight was just enough to overcome the seal of Roy's knot, and a last weary, and so very satisfied groan escaped her ragged lungs as the mass of flesh came free with a loud 'pop!'

Cock freed from its' delightfully soft and submissive prison, Roy leaned back heavily on his knees, still catching his breath. He really went all out to make sure Nancy experienced the most intense orgasm he could give her; something that required not only great physical force but a lot more psychological domination than he normally used. Still, as he could now look over the intensely satisfied, lifeless, and well-fucked body of his mate, the Dog could only smile in triumphant pride. That was the sort of reward he knew a good girl deserved.

Pulling his eyes away from his most recent conquest, he was once more reminded of his friend Damian's presence, hoping he'd learned a valuable lesson in 'human psychology' by watching a more experienced male. Judging by the look of awe in the Dalmatian's eyes, Roy guessed he had.

Sensing his friend's eyes on him, Damian tore his sight away from the ravishing image of the thoroughly-bred Nancy and caught Roy smirking towards him.

"Hell of a show, huh? Hey, you feel like sharing my pet for a round or two? It'd be good experience for you, and a good chance to ensure Nancy's obedience even more." Roy asked as plainly as though he was asking if he wanted to go grab a drink together.

But Damian just smirked at his friend's super nonchalant approach to life and love, shaking his head in polite refusal. "I've been waiting years for Elliot, and I'm going to give her everything I have."

After a knowing smile and nod from the Golden Retriever, Damian took a last look at Nancy, the promise of his and Elliot's future, and headed for the door, heading for the home of his rightful conquest.

Finally left alone (at least, in the bedroom), Roy collapsed into the bed beside his rightfully claimed pet. The big Golden Retriever cuddled up close behind the seductively naked human girl, drawing her slender frame back into his encompassing fur.

Nancy moaned sultrily as she felt her owner embrace her from behind, and felt his wonderful, knotty cock slide in between her thighs to lazily rub against her tender pussy lips. While the rage had left it, Roy's cock was still plenty well engorged, and even at half-strength would easily put any human male to shame.

As the adulterous, inhuman couple cuddled up in sheer comfort together, Roy growled playfully in Nancy's ear, eliciting a weak, rumbling giggle from his enslaved mistress.

"You know, I was serious back there. Dennis really is just a room away. I mean, he's out like a broken lightbulb, but still. There's at least a bit of a moral implication there, I guess." Roy playfully suggested.

But at that Nancy just smirked wickedly to herself.

"What, and you think I wasn't just as serious when I drove here and walked right up to your front door, naked as a jaybird? Just like you asked." Nancy happily admitted her embrace of the sin.

Roy chuckled softly as he ground his still painfully throbbing length against his claimed girl's mound, coaxing another long moan of pleasure from the fallen female.

"Well, we should still have a couple of hours after sunrise to get you back to your house." Roy began as he slowly moved his paw over the woman's full breast, caressing it in gentle possessiveness. "But just out of curiosity, what would you say to your husband if I was wrong and he caught us like this?" The Canine asked in dark levity.

But Nancy's grin just grew even further in twisted, vicious honesty, moaning even more as her master's cock nestled against her oozing slit.

"I'd just yell at him to get his hungover ass to work." Both Roy and Nancy chuckled a bit at that comment, though Nancy's mirth was a bit more malicious, her thoughts of depravity racing through her head as her fingers slid down her skin and caressed across her (for now) perfectly flat tummy. She hummed to herself in lascivious delight. "After all, I might just be having a few puppies soon that'll need to be well taken care of."

Roy growled in immense approval as he hugged his pet even closer, grinding his cock even more needfully into her folds.

"Some wife." He muttered in bemused mockery, more so of her husband than his prize slave-girl.

Nancy hummed in amusement at her master's comment as she thoughtfully caressed the precious collar bound around her neck, the proof of who truly owned her. Certain of that fact, and satisfied beyond measure, her hand snaked away and around the back of Roy's neck, hooking herself to the Canine.

"I'm sick of being a wife." She said, making it clear that she meant that sincerely.

And just to make sure she fully proved that point, Nancy pulled her own face back as she drew Roy's head closer and finally caught the Canine boy the muzzle, letting her tongue wrench around his own in a loving kiss with her adulterous, Beastly lover.

Nancy moaned softly as they tasted each other for several long moments before she pulled back, making sure to look the Golden retriever in the eye, truly acknowledge the choice she made in abandoning her husband and becoming his slave. She smiled sinfully. It was the best choice of her life.

"Now, I'd much rather be a good girl."