Date Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Two Canine Beastmen conspire to steal their friends' wives.
7.9k words
4.59
13.4k
27

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by an ancient Goddess has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this chapter, a Golden Retriever shows his friend how a Beast conquers a woman.

*

It was 10 AM, Saturday morning, and Frank was just about ready to head out the door. His wife, Elliot, was however rather reluctant to let him leave her today, and as he passed by her in the hall, she reached out to tug at his flannel collar and pull him into a needy kiss that he was all too happy to return.

"Are you really sure that Roy needs you that badly?" Elliot bemoaned childishly as she refused to let go of her husband's shirt.

"I know babe, but I promised to help him out with the deck and today's the only day that we can all get to it. Don't forget, he did help us with the piping when we first moved in." Frank replied, reluctance in his voice, yet clearly overshadowed by obligation.

"I haven't forgotten, just like I'm sure you won't forget to come home to your wife early. It'll be a rather poor anniversary if I have to celebrate it alone." Elliot growled playfully, yet the serious threat was there as well.

"Come on, Elly, I think I've already proven I'm not gonna forget something like this." Frank said with a gentle smile as he delicately caressed the cool, gold necklace hanging across his wife's chest. "Four, Five-o-clock at the absolute latest. I promise, this evening is still all for us."

Elliot pulled him down again to plant another hard kiss on his lips, truly making sure he remembered. "Five-o-clock. Not a second later." She hissed back in his face.

Ever the dutiful wife, Elliot saw her husband out the door as he got into his pickup truck, smiling all the way and making sure to give him 'incentive' to make it home tonight. Elliot sighed in slight annoyance as she twiddled the necklace between her fingers.

Elliot was gorgeous young woman, barely 27, and so very happily married to the man of her dreams. She met Frank in college, and everything from then on had just seemed so... well, maybe 'perfect' wasn't the absolute best word, but smooth. Everything just seemed to glide by with Frank, never a rocky moment, never any trouble... never any excitement, just smooth sailing.

Although they'd known each other for nearly a decade, today was their third wedding anniversary. The necklace, a gleaming topaz gem set in a gold ring, and strung up with delicate, interlacing golden chain work, was her husband's gift to her, given very early in the morning to show his love... and that he had not forgotten.

He'd made sure to give Elliot her gift early because he had a promise to fulfill. One of Frank's old friends was completely rebuilding his deck, and Frank and some other of their friends had promised to help him out. And as mentioned, they did owe Roy for helping them avoid a few thousands of dollars' worth of water damage in their own house. Still, it did feel like extremely bad luck that today of all days was the only day it could happen.

As Frank backed out into the street of their quiet little suburban neighborhood, he looked over just in time to see his across-the-street neighbor opening his garage door. The metal door rolled up into the ceiling, revealing a lithe, tall Dalmatian standing at the ready. Frank smiled as he rolled his window down.

"Hey Damian!" He called out.

Damian stepped out into the late-morning air, returning a smile and a wave to Frank. "Yo! Kind early to be heading out, isn't it?"

"I've gotta hit the hardware store for some supplies before we head to Roy's. Wanna come with? We can head right there together."

"Can't. I want to get this lawn mowed before I head over to Roy's. I'll meet you there in an hour." The Canine replied.

"Got it. See you there!" With those parting words, Frank rode off.

Damian and Frank were old friends, having met just around the same time Frank had met Elliot. Both were also mutual friends of Roy, and so Damian was also planning to help him with his project.

Looking across the street after Frank had driven off, Damian spotted his friend's gorgeous young wife still standing on the front porch. Jowls creasing into a wide smile, Damian waved to her as he started to make his way towards her own lawn.

After Frank's truck cleared the street, Ellie noticed Damian had spotted her, and was now coming over to greet her. Her smile fell just a bit as she fingered the necklace a little more possessively.

Elliot had never really felt 100% comfortable around Damian. Although her husband had no hang-ups around the Dalmatian, if she was honest Elliot never really felt totally comfortable around any of the Beast peoples.

Damian had always been just a bit more... familiar with her than she would've liked, even if Elliot was never near so friendly as he was to her. And it wasn't just his behavior alone that sent faint sparks of concern up her spine. There was simply this presence about him, like an aura... or a scent. Something that she couldn't begin to explain or describe, something that just got under her skin, into her head, so barely perceptible she almost couldn't tell if it was really there. It made her anxious, and frightened; frightened over what he could do... of what she might do. And right now, they were all alone.

"Morning Elly!" Damian greeted her cheerfully as he stepped up towards her porch.

"Good morning Damian." She greeted him as politely as she could, the hint of a frown creasing her lips, displeased at how casually the Canine used Frank's pet name for her. "I thought you were heading over to Roy's to help with all that mess?"

"I will, just have to get some yard work done first is all." The Dogman easily replied.

"So..." The Dalmatian continued, crossing his arms as he focused in on the smaller human woman. "If I'm not mistaken, today is your guys' anniversary, isn't it?"

"That's right." Elliot replied evenly, only barely suppressing a 'tsk' from hissing out. She didn't know why this felt so awkward. Of course Damian would remember, he was Frank's best man at their wedding.

She could feel Damian's eyes drifting down, right across her chest. She wasn't exactly hiding everything behind her comfortable cotton t-shirt, neckline cut relatively low, exposing a generous portion of her breasts.

"That's a really nice necklace. That Frank's anniversary gift?" Damian said, a nice cover for ogling her tits, Elliot bitterly thought.

"Yeah, he gave it to me this morning." She replied, every word losing more of her composure.

'Why,' was a word that was starting to creep up in Elliot's mind, louder and louder. Why was she feeling so particularly annoyed with Damian today? Was she angry? No, or at least not anger alone. There was something else she felt creeping in the back of her chest.

"You're a really lucky one, you know that? Frank's one of the best guys I've ever known." Damian spoke earnestly.

Elliot found she couldn't respond to that. She was growing more uncomfortable, more anxious and was still unable to really rationalize why.

"But on the other hand..." Damian started, his voice turning just an octave lower, something Elliot would've barely noticed if she hadn't been listening for it. "Frank's also a really lucky guy himself. You know, since he managed to marry a girl like you."

Elliot's fear was growing rapidly. She still was looking down to the side, but could feel the Dog's body heat grow closer as he stepped in even further, almost threating to bear down on her smaller body. Suddenly a touch on her arm! She felt his fuzzy, black-and-white spotted hand just barely caress along her arm, no more noticeable than a feather, but to her it may as well have been a heavy iron shackle!

"You really are amazing Elly..."

Elliot's mind was swimming in haze, and she was terrified what she was going to let happen if she didn't change her behavior right now!

Elliot finally took a single step back, wrenching her arm away with just the feeblest show of force, but Damian immediately backed off, putting a much more respectable distance between their chests.

"I've asked you not to call me that ..." She mumbled weakly, the barest hint of anger there, forced out to hide her overwhelming sense of uncertainty. The faltering female still kept her eyes down in the dirt, terrified that even looking at Damian now would break whatever she was trying to suppress. "Sorry, but I've got some things to do."

But Damian, though Elliot clearly displayed her turbulence, was really good at acting like he didn't notice anything wrong. He merely chuckled a bit as his arms crossed again.

"I've got ya. Big date night to set up for, right? Well then I promise, I'll have Frank back to you before too late." Damian spoke again, his disarming charm nearly bringing Elliot to her knees right there.

"See you later... Elly"

But just before she completely collapsed, Damian turned and left her, back to his own lawn, to his own affairs. Finally left alone, Elliot turned and entered her house, nearly stumbling through the door.

Suddenly the married woman found herself letting out huge breaths, like she'd barely been breathing during that whole exchange. She'd had similar interactions with Damian in the past, but it had never affected her so strongly before; that was bad. Something was changing, in Damian, in the air, or in her. She didn't know what it meant and she was terrified. The scent... his scent was getting stronger.

*

Frank and Damian met up later at the home of another of their friends, Roy. Roy himself was a Dog like Damian, a Golden Retriever with one of the friendliest personalities they'd ever met. A fourth friend of theirs, Dennis, another human like Frank, had also met up to help out with Roy's deck.

The two humans and two Canines had been friends for years now, so even some heavy carpentry came as a fun afternoon shooting the shit and joking around. Between a few beers now and then and a lot of laughter, the four did eventually make a lot of headway into the actual construction, and by about 3 PM a lot of the foundation and framework had been set. A respectable day of work, and Roy figured they'd earned the chance to kick back and just hang out for a while.

Damian, Frank, and Dennis were just settling into a comfortable couch in the den, a few groans of exhaustion echoing about the room.

"You guys are a bunch of lifesavers, seriously I could not have done nearly this much without you!" Roy spoke sincerely through a bright smile as he hung by the doorway, not yet letting himself collapse.

"Hey what are friends for." Dennis piped up, weary yet happy to have been of help.

"Yeah, and we know for a fact you would and have done the same for us." Frank chipped in.

"Well either way I still really appreciate it. Let me go get another round. I recorded the game while we were working so we can sit back and watch that." Roy again offered his gratitude as he turned back into his house.

"Hey, no more beer for me! I'm gonna need to be able to see and stand straight tonight!" Frank called after the Golden Retriever, a wide smile on his face. He didn't notice the sly smirk Damian wore as the Dog eyed his pal from the other side of the couch.

Just a few minutes later, Roy was coming back into the room, four frosty bar glasses tucked in his arms. Three of them appeared to be more quality beer, the last likely cola of some kind. Roy passed out the beverages, Frank taking the one her presumed to be non-alcoholic before Roy seated himself in the armchair beside them and turned on this big-screen TV.

"Thanks Roy. I can stay a little bit longer, but I'm probably gonna have to get going soon." Frank admitted as he took a big gulp of the drink.

"Oh come on, you need more of a break after all that hammering!" Roy ribbed back jovially.

"And I'd probably agree if it wasn't my anniversary. I barely got away with coming over to help in the first place. So I'm really gonna have to pay Elly back tonight."

"Ah, I see. You've still got a lot more 'hammering' to do at home, don't you?" Roy joked snidely, causing Dennis and Damian to chuckle.

"Yes, as a matter of fact. That's exactly the plan." Frank accepted the shot with a cocky grin.

"Well I guess I can't stop you, then. What about the rest of you guys?" Roy relented, turning his attention then to the other human and Dog.

"Hey I'm good for the night! Nancy knew I'd be gone late, so keep the drinks coming here!" Dennis said exuberantly as he downed more beer.

"Yeah, I'll be able to hang a while." Damian agreed, slightly less enthusiastically.

"Alrighty then! But Frank, you've at least gotta stay for the game." Roy shouted cheerfully, once again trying to rope in his friend.

"Come on guys..." Frank said, somewhat sheepishly.

"Look, we'll fast forward through the commercials and halftime. We'll be done by four, and you can get home and perform your duties as a husband!" Roy said, really putting pressure on his friend.

Frank looked to seriously think it over for a minute before her replied. "Fine... but I'm out of here at four!" He said, with some finality as he took another long swig of his cola.

"I promise, your wife won't be missing you at all tonight!" Roy reassured his friend. But as Frank settled back into the couch, Damian craned his neck back, and the Dalmatian and Golden Retriever shared a very knowing look.

*

Two hours later, Frank and Dennis were completely passed out on Roy's couch, snoozing so deep they wouldn't have woken if the roof collapsed on top of them. Damian and Roy, however, were much more alert, and busy talking in Roy's bedroom.

"You're sure that stuff'll keep 'em out like that all night?" Damian asked as he looked over a pharmaceutical bottle Roy had handed him.

"No question. I use this stuff all th-... I've used this before." Roy responded, his voice cheerful as ever, despite his decidedly devious meaning. "Trust me, they won't come to until the morning. I'll keep 'em safe here at my place, and they'll be meandering back home in the morning, a couple of tremendous hangovers richer for the experience."

"Thanks by the way. I've never, err... done this myself, so I appreciate the help." Damian offered earnestly as he set the med bottle aside.

"Hey, it's like Frank and Dennis said themselves, 'what are friends for?' Just, they might not be on exactly the same level we are, and us Mutts gotta look out for each other." Roy continued as he pulled out a couple of shot glasses and a bottle of bourbon, late enough in the day now to celebrate with some harder liquor than they had with the other two men. "If I'm being honest, I'm surprised you waited this long to do it."

"Had to wait for the right moment..." Damian said as he looked pensively, to which Roy just returned with a look calling him on his bullshit. Seeing the look of non-belief on the Golden Retriever, Damian couldn't hold back his deviant grin. "...But now I just think, 'fuck it,' I'm not waiting any longer."

"Glad to see you're finally wising up to your rights. Way past time you decided to just take what naturally belongs to you." Roy stated as he filled the first shot glass.

"None for me, thanks. I don't want to fail where Frank did." Damian politely declined before Roy could fill the second. The Retriever just shrugged as he took the full one and brought it to his muzzle.

As Roy downed the liquor, his doorbell suddenly rung. He grunted as the hot liquid went down, turning rather expectantly towards the door.

"Good, there she is. I was starting to get a bit restless." He said, tail wagging in clear excitement.

Damian looked quizzically at his friend. "What really, you invited someone else over? After we went to the trouble of..."

"Relax, she's not gonna breathe a word of this to anyone... or at least not to those two." The Golden Retriever spoke with a cocky chuckle as he left to get the door.

Damian was left alone for the moment, a good time to gather his thoughts, prepare himself for the night yet to come. It was unfortunate he had to incapacitate Frank like this, he really did consider the man one of his closest friends. But friendship with a man, a human man, was easily overshadowed by his own urges as a Beast, his rights as a Beast.

Damian had lusted over Elliot from the day he and Frank had met her, but Frank had gotten to her first. And for the last three years, Damian thought he could accept that, after all there were plenty of other women out there. But as the years passed, Damian could never rid himself of that powerful feeling, that need to claim her. And he could tell, every time he was around her, she could feel his scent pouring into her, softening her heart. Today especially it was clear she felt it, she was ready for him.

Feeling the keys in his pocket, Damian was ready to leave, to claim his rightful destiny. But just as he looked to the bedroom door, Roy came swaggering back in, his tail beating around behind him.

At first he seemed alone, and Damian couldn't help looking at him questioningly. "So, who was at the door."

But Roy just smiled mischievously as he stepped in and stood at the foot of his bed, facing the door. He let loose a quick, high pitched whistle before calling out towards the door. "You can come in now, there's no one in here I want to hide you from."

A soft shuffling sound approached the room, and Damian's eyes nearly burst from his head when he saw who came through the door. A gorgeous young woman, just around their age came into view. She was totally naked before the two Canines, her pristine and unfurred skin on full display for Damian's enjoyment and Roy's possessive delight. Her pert breasts stood out proud on display, her narrow pussy seeming so small, delicate, and desirable beneath a perfectly trimmed little patch of bush. Sparing any pretense of modesty or shame, the woman did remain adorned in a pair of stylish glasses, and her hair was pulled back into a nearly perfect bun, save a single strand of loose locks draping down across her face.

The pristine, dignified appearance of her face was at total odds with the raw beauty of her body she left on full display for these animals' enjoyment. It was such a stunning shock to Damian it took him a moment before he realized that he knew this girl! And he had certainly never expected to see her like this!

The woman standing bare before him was Nancy, their friend Dennis' wife! She'd always seemed so bookish, even standoffish at times to Damian, like she was always one cutting remark short of being a classic ice queen. And she'd always come off as so pristine, orderly and strict, Damian always felt it a wonder she decided to marry the rather lazy Dennis. But now here was the Queen bee herself, naked in front of her husband's friend, a Dog!

"N-Nancy!" Damian couldn't help choking in surprise.

Nancy eyed Damian, and the Dalmatian could tell she was struggling to keep her composure, her perfect façade just barely wobbling. But her stony eyes soon set on Roy.

"You didn't say anyone else would... be here." Nancy addressed the Golden retriever, clearly trying to use her usual, stern voice but sounding so... weak.

"Doesn't really change anything though, does it?" Roy replied rhetorically. Nancy just kept as straight a composure as she could manage, but Damian could easily see her glistening skin tinted in bright crimson from shame and embarrassment.

HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers