Date Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband and Wife continue date night with new friends.
14.2k words
4.84
13.1k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sangovese
sangovese
699 Followers

As we walked to the house Alena asked, "Amy, who's John? You called Casey John when he was fucking Misha."

Amy and I looked at each other and laughed.

"I did? That's funny. My husband's name is John and no way he would be up for anything that has happened here tonight so far or what is going to happen. I am sure he would be shocked to see what a dirty horny slut I can be. Plus I doubt he could handle all three of us in one night, maybe over a week or two he could," Amy said while holding Misha's hand.

Three girls were in front of me as we walked from the hot tub back to the house. The three girls' firm round asses swaying from side to side as they walked was a sight to behold, especially Misha's tight little nineteen-year-old ass.

Even with my cock having been fully drained by Misha's tight hot cooter and Alena's ball-draining blow job, my cock was quickly growing hard and stretching to reach its full seven-inch length and six and half-inch girth.

I was gawking at all three of the girl's ass's when Amy/Roxane turned around and gave me a wink.

"Enjoying the view stud? Think you can keep up with us three girls?" Amy said in a deep husky voice.

I knew that voice all too well. Amy had both her feet planted in slutville.

I thought, I better pace myself as I chuckled to myself.

"Casey, Misha mentioned she was up for some waffles. Do you know your way around the kitchen? I am sure we have some waffle mix in the pantry," Amy said.

"Oooh Casey, waffles sound so good, can you make us some? Alena is a very good cook, she can help you," Misha said looking back over her shoulder at me.

I was so focused on her amazing young ass, I almost missed her asking me to make waffles.

"Ah sure. I know I sure have worked up an appetite. Waffles sound perfect, but I hate those box mixes. If Roxanne has all the ingredients I need, then I am sure I can make you ladies happy," I said with a smirk on my face. Amy knows I hate pre-made mixes of any kind. That was her playing with me during tonight's game.

Just as the three ladies got to the door Amy turned around and said, "Casey, could you go put the top back on the hot tub so it stays hot in case we want to use it later."

She didn't even wait for an answer from me, she just turned back around and lead Misha and Alena back into the house.

I laughed to myself; she was truly playing this date night scenario out.

I took my time pulling the top back on the hot tub. I was hoping my throbbing hard-on would deflate a bit before I went back into the house. I knew I was kidding myself though as soon as I saw Misha's rockin young body. My cock would want to show off and be rock hard and aching to slide into her tight young snatch.

When I got back in the house I was a bit surprised to see both Amy and Misha each wearing one of my extra-large t-shirts. I turned and looked at Alena and she was now wearing a pair of my shorts, but her exquisite perky B cup tits were fully on display. Her dark brown nipples were rock hard and I had to stop myself from latching onto them with my mouth.

"Casey, here are some shorts for you. As sexy as you three are, I have this weird thing about being clothed when food is involved. Plus Casey and Alena, you two don't want to burn those hard cocks of yours while cooking. Misha and I each have a wet cunt you need to take care of after the waffles," Amy said.

"Roxanne, can you show me around the kitchen and where I can find what I need to make some waffles for you ladies?" I said as I pulled on the shorts.

"Alena, why don't you relax with Misha, I will call you when I need your help in the kitchen," I said as I turned and followed Amy into the kitchen.

As soon as we were out of sight of Misha and Alena Amy jumped into my arms.

"Fuck, I am so horny. This pretending you aren't my husband has me so fucking wet, my cunt is on fire for your fat cock," Amy said in the deep husky voice she gets when she needs to be fucked.

Just as I was about to throw Amy up against the kitchen counter and fuck my wife as Roxanne, we heard a scream from the dining room.

Amy and I both laughed and went back into the dining room to find Misha sitting on the edge of the dining room table, with her legs splayed open, and Alena standing between them. The shorts Alena had been wearing were down around her ankles and she was balls deep in Misha's swollen young pussy.

I pushed Amy up to the table and bent her over the table as I pulled the shirt up exposing her swollen wet pussy.

Amy was moaning in anticipation of feeling my hard fat cock sliding into her hot pussy.

"Hurry up Casey, get that big fat cock of yours buried deep in this horny bitch's fuck hole," Amy hissed out.

I grabbed my wife by her hips and drove my cock balls deep into her swollen pussy.

"Fuck Roxane, your cunt is on fire, I bet your husband doesn't fuck your horny cunt like this," I said trying to stay in character. It wasn't easy. I have never been very good at pretending to be someone else.

"Oh fuck your cock is so big you are stretching my cunt. Fuck, your big cock is going to make me cum already. You're turning me into a dirty cum bucket for your fat cock," Amy grunted out.

I hadn't gotten in more than three or four thrusts before Amy exploded. Her entire body tensed up and her pussy clamped down on my cock as her orgasm hit her.

I knew she was wound up and over the top horny, but for her to cum this fast was rare. She was in a whole other state of horny tonight. This pickup date night scenario really had her turned on.

"Don't stop, I want to feel you cum inside my slutty cunt. Fuck that cunt like the dirty cheating wife I am. Letting strangers I just met in a bar use my cunt to dump their cum in," Amy grunted as she continued her climax.

Misha screamed, "Fuck my cunt Alena, fuck your sister the way you know she likes. You know how much I love the feeling of you shooting your cum into my cunt. I want to feel your cum mix with Casey's cum deep inside my tight cunt."

Amy knows how much it turns me on when she talks in the third person and calls herself a dirty slut or cheap whore, but hearing her call herself a cheating wife sent me over the edge. For just a moment I felt like I truly was fucking a cheating wife I had picked up at the bar. Not that I would ever do that, well not without Amy's permission anyway.

As Amy and I slowed down, I thought, did I just hear Misha scream out that she is Alena's sister? Fuck, that just kicked up this night several notches.

"Fuck I am a whore. My husband would kill me if he knew about you fucking me with that big fat cock. But damn, that was the best fuck my cunt has had. I hope you have more of that to put in me later," Amy said.

I was still balls deep in Amy. I looked over at Misha and Alena had finished and pulled out, but Misha's legs were still spread open and her gorgeous young pink snatch was wide open with a thin stream of Alena's cum leaking down her slit.

Amy must have felt my cock flex inside her and said, "Don't even think about it, that cunt is mine, you need to go make the waffles while I clean up Misha's creamy cunt."

I laughed to myself; I am the luckiest man alive. My wife knows me to a tee and not only is she as gorgeous of a lady any man could want, but she is also as kinky and nasty as me, if not even kinkier.

I pulled my shorts back up and turned to Alena, "Come on sexy, these two look like they are done with us for now."

Amy had crawled off the table and stood in front of Misha on her wobbly legs. Alena and I watched as Amy bent down and attacked Misha's freshly fucked pussy.

Misha let out a moan of approval to the attention Amy's tongue was giving her pussy.

"MMM you are such a horny bitch, eat that cunt like the dirty slut you are. Suck up my sister's cum bitch," Misha ordered.

Misha suddenly didn't look so sweet and innocent, nothing like she did at the bar. She was horny and in control.

I looked at Alena and she had a glowing smile on her face. It was the first time she had smiled all night.

Her face lit up when she smiled. Her steely blue eyes had a sparkle to them and she suddenly looked a lot younger. When we were all at the bar I thought she was probably in her late twenties or perhaps early thirties, but now she looked much younger. She looked like she was in her early twenties when she smiled.

While I was thinking about that Alena leaned into me and kissed me. That snapped me out of my thoughts and I pulled her into me and the kiss became very passionate. Our tongues wrapped around each other as we continued kissing.

One of my hands immediately went to one of Alena's breasts and slowly massaged her rock-hard nipple.

Alena broke off the kiss long enough to purr out, "Oooh, your hand feels so good. I love the way touch me."

Her voice was soft with a slight husky undertone.

Alena felt good in my arms. She was soft in all the right places and she was a great kisser, I do love to kiss.

If it wasn't for the cock between her legs you would have no idea she is T-girl. She is all-female, except for that cock.

The joke I heard once that there are no chicks with dicks, they are dudes with tits popped into my head. At this moment nothing could be more ignorant. Whoever wrote that joke, clearly has never spent any time with Alena or any woman like her. Alena was all female. I had wondered in the past if I ever became attracted to a woman and later found out she was a T-girl would I be able to see her as a girl.

That was cleared up tonight. I knew what Alena was and I was just as attracted to her now as I was before she fucked me in the ass, perhaps even more now.

Misha screamed out when Amy's pussy eating skill made her climax.

That broke the kiss between Alena and me and she said, "We better get to cooking. If I know my sister she is going to be starving after an orgasm like that."

We went into the kitchen and started cooking. My mind was racing with questions about the relationship between Alena and Misha. Were they blood relatives or was it just pet names they called each other?

Alena picked up on my wondering as we cooked.

"Casey, yes Misha and I are sisters. We have the same parents. Does that bother you?" Alena asked. The glowing smile was gone from her face now and her voice was slightly shaking as she asked.

"No, that doesn't bother us at all. Just, you have a very heavy Czech accent and Misha's accent is not as noticeable," I said probing for info.

"Well, I am nine years older than Misha. Our father died when I was twelve and maminka tried to raise us in the Czech but after a couple of years, it was just too hard for her. So when Misha was almost six and I was fifteen, we moved back to the states to live with our babicka and dedecek, sorry, our grandmother and grandfather. Dedecek was in the military and was stationed in the Czech Republic when mama was young. Maminka, sorry, our mother had me when she was very young, she is barely sixteen years older than me. Honestly, at times she has felt more like my older sister than my maminka. My accent is heavy because I only spoke Czech up until I moved here at fifteen, even though I was taught English in school, I wanted to be all Czech. It was a very difficult time for me. I was discovering I was different than the other boys I grew up with. My father and I didn't get along so well. Especially when he caught me trying on my mama's clothes. Anyway, Czech still feels like my first language. It is what I grew up speaking and while Misha can speak Czech, English is her first language as she was only five when we moved back here to California," Alena said.

I smiled and asked, "So all the stuff at the bar about having just moved here was made up, eh?"

The smile returned to Alena's face and she said, "Well Misha and I were just fooling around. Misha and I like to go out and pretend we are other people. It is a little game we play. We had no idea the night would end up like this. In fact, if Roxanne hadn't said something to me on the dance floor, we might not have been here right now.

"OH, just what did Roxy say to you while you two were dancing," I asked.

"She asked if Misha and I would be up for going back to her house for a hot tub. I knew after we kissed and she ran her hand up my thigh and over my crotch, that she knew my situation and was open to it. Misha and I had always talked about doing something like this, or more Misha has, as you can see she is way more open and adventurous than me, even at her young age. She has a very wild imagination and up until tonight, I thought it was just fantasy thoughts. Seems she can be just as big of a slut as Roxy," Alena said. She was still smiling as she told me all of this.

The weight of all of this had undoubtedly been weighing on Alena the entire night. She was glowing now and almost dancing around the kitchen as she helped me make the waffles.

"Well can I ask, is tonight the first time you have done anything like this?" I asked.

Alena frowned a bit and asked, "Do you mean the first time we have been with other people? Like with you and Roxanne? Yes, first time with other people."

I took that in and Alena said, "But it is not the first time Misha and I have been together. Like I said we have always been very close, even before I openly became Alena instead of Alden."

I smiled and slapped her ass as she walked past me.

She stopped and said, "Does that bother you? Me and Misha being family and having intercourse?"

I smiled and with a bit of laughter in my voice I said, "Not at all, it definitely explains ah, Misha's blow job expertise."

Alena giggled and said, "She is very good, no?"

Who was I to judge their relationship? I have had sex with both my stepdaughters and so has Amy, only to find out the two of them had been having sex with each other for many years. Meghan and Madison are Amy's daughters, my stepdaughters. That is a different story. But no way could I judge Misha and Alena for being intimate with each other as siblings.

Alena did a little happy dance and said, "She is very good, no? She would say just because I like the way she kisses my penis doesn't mean someone else will like it."

I laughed out loud at that.

"Well I think you and I can speak for all those that have a penis, they will like the way she kisses a penis," I said laughing.

Alena frowned a bit and said, "Did I do ok?"

I returned her frown and asked, "Do ok with what?"

"When I kissed on your penis, did you like it?" Alena asked.

"Ok, first off, stop saying penis. That word makes me laugh. Say cock, dick, member, but anything besides penis," I said laughing.

"Did I suck your cock good? Can I suck your big cock again? I enjoyed having you in my mouth," Alena said in a very matter-of-fact manner. Then she reached out and grabbed my cock through my shorts.

Alena held onto my cock as she leaned into me and kissed me. Her tongue darted into my mouth and I pulled her to me and returned the kiss.

My cock instantly responded and swelled in her hand.

"Your cock is much bigger than mine. It must have really filled up Misha's vagina. She did seem to enjoy it, no? I have never made her orgasm like that when we have intercourse. I have only been able to make her orgasm with my tongue," Alena said once again in her matter-of-fact tone.

Alena was very interesting. As we talked and I got to know her, I realized she had a very matter-of-fact approach to all of this and probably life.

Alena was still holding onto my cock when the timer on the waffle toaster went off.

I started to call out for Amy but cut myself off and said, "Roxanne, we need you in here. The first round of waffles is ready. Where are the plates and forks?" I said continuing to play the game as if it was my first time in this kitchen.

Amy came into the kitchen with Misha in tow. Girls were naked and visibly had been eating each other out. Both girls had shiny faces and when Amy kissed me I could taste Misha's pussy and Alena's cum on her tongue. They both looked wiped out.

"Uh what happened to the clothing rule while eating?" I asked with a smile.

Misha said, "It was too hard to eat Roxy's cum filled cunt with all those clothes on."

Alena laughed out loud for the first time, then turned to me and said with a little bit of annoyance in her voice, "All those clothes, it was just a shirt."

I wondered if she was jealous Misha was letting her hair down so much with Roxanne and me.

"Casey and I have been in here cooking for you two sluts, while you were busy eating each other's vaginas. I should have pulled Casey's shorts off and sucked his penis, I mean cock. I want it so much," Alena said looking at me and clarifying she was jealous that she wasn't having sex at the same time Misha was.

Amy drunk with lust said, "Alena, Misha wasn't eating my vagina, she was eating my very wet and cum filled cunt."

I don't know why, but that made all of us laugh.

Misha said, "Come on Alena, the night is still young, you have plenty of time to get your mouth on Casey's cock."

We moved into the dining room and all sat down to enjoy the waffles. Amy and Misha never bothered to put the t-shirts back on, I surely didn't mind as Misha sat down right next to me and kept one hand in my lap slowly stroking my cock through my shorts.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Amy said as she jumped up from the table and went to the front door.

I heard the alarm chime, signaling the front door had been opened and the chime again when it closed.

Amy returned to the table and although I have seen Amy naked since she was nineteen, she still takes my breath away, especially as she walked into the dining room with her firm full C cup breast jiggling with every step.

"What was that all about," I asked.

"Oh nothing, I wanted to make sure the door was locked," Amy said and gave me a little wink without Misha or Alena noticing.

I thought, what is she up to now? Whatever it was I am sure it involved Amy taking the three of us on a tour of slutville.

Misha leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "You like that? Your big cock just got hard."

I pulled Misha to me and kissed her while sliding my hand up her thigh and pushing a finger into her tight young pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah, I need more than that. I need your cock in my cunt right now," Misha said as she stood up and straddled my lap.

She was so hot and horny that she forgot I still had my shorts on.

The alarm chimed just then signaling the front door had opened and closed.

Alena said in a hushed voice, "Oh no, Roxanne, is your husband home? We all need to get out of here."

Before anybody moved, Joan walked into the dining room completely naked.

My jaw must have hit the floor as Amy said, "Casey, don't act like you haven't seen a gorgeous naked lady before."

"Sorry I am so late. What have I missed?" Joan asked.

At the bar, I thought Joan was cute in a Tomboy fashion, but now, standing naked before me I could see how attractive she is. Now she was at a whole other level of hot. She has a rock-hard body; she doesn't look like she has an ounce of fat on her. At the bar, I thought she was cute, but from my side of the bar and the dim lighting in the place, I couldn't see her figure all that well. She has a stunning figure. She must be a runner was my first thought as her legs look super fit and her stomach has the ripples from working out. I knew I was staring at her, but I couldn't stop. At the bar, I thought she had short hair, but it must have been pulled up in the back or something as she had jet black shoulder-length hair. I could now see she has steel blue eyes, quite stunning. Joan has a small waist and a stomach that I swear you could crack walnuts on. I found myself sucking in my stomach as I stared at her.

She is much taller than I thought when I saw her at the bar. I guess at the bar I was so focused on Amy, Misha, and Alena I really didn't give much thought to Joan, even when Amy pointed out Joan was flirting with me.

sangovese
sangovese
699 Followers