Date Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt Alena's hips against my ass I knew she had buried her entire shaft in my ass and while it felt amazing, I wanted more.

Alena quickly began pumping her cock in and out of my ass.

Joan grunted and slammed her thighs together, clamping my head between them as she climaxed. She never pulled her mouth off my cock through it though. She held my head firmly between her legs as Alena worked up her pace on my ass.

She was driving balls deep into my ass with every thrust of her hips. Every time I felt the head of her cock rubbed over my prostate it caused me to moan out in pleasure which only encouraged Alena to pound my ass harder and deeper, it felt great and I didn't want her to stop. I knew I was close to blowing my load or whatever amount of cum I had left in my balls down Joan's throat.

I felt Alena drive her cock hard into my ass and hold it there. I felt her shake and her cock flex deep inside my ass. She was cumming in me and I did nothing to stop her, I wanted it. That was it for me. Alena's climax caused me to explode with a mind-altering orgasm into Joan's mouth and throat.

I rode out my orgasm with Alena in my ass until I couldn't take anymore. I pulled off her cock and rolled off of Joan fully spent.

Alena hadn't finished shooting her load and the last two or three drops of cum landed in Joan's open mouth.

I mustered the energy to sit up and look at Amy who was now standing next to the bed with a hand between her legs rubbing her pussy. She was smiling from ear to ear and mouthed the words, "I love you."

Joan sat up and said, "Yummy, thank you for that Casey and you too Alena, you know how much I love your creamy cum."

"Where's Misha," I asked.

"She crashed out halfway through watching you three," Amy said as she motioned to the other pool bed.

Misha was sound asleep with her legs spread open and her pretty little tight young pussy on display.

My cock twitched a couple of times seeing her pink slit, but there was only one person that was going to get my cock to respond now and she was standing next to the bed smiling at me.

"Oh my, what time is it? We need to get out of here. You have been the most gracious hosts and fucks, but need to get out of your hair," Joan said with a bit of a giggle.

"It is a little after three am and don't be silly, you three are spending the night. We have plenty of room. Plus what kind of host would we be if we didn't make you breakfast after we all get some sleep? Tomorrow is supposed to be very warm and I am hoping we can talk you into hanging out around the pool with us." Amy said.

Joan said, "That sounds like fun. I am supposed to work tomorrow night, I may have to call in sick.

"Come on girls, I will show you the rooms and you can decide on sleeping arrangements. One of our girl's rooms has a king-size bed and the other has a queen," Amy said as she grabbed Joan's and Alena's hands to lead them into the house.

"Alena, can you give me a hand with the hot tub cover please?" I said. I didn't need help but wanted to talk to her alone.

When Amy and Joan were out of earshot I said, "Alena, can I ask a favor?"

"Handsome you can ask me anything. Do you want a blow job or do you want to stick your big cock in my ass again? You can," Alena said as she bent over the hot tub and offered her ass up to me.

"As tempting as those two options sound, I will take a rain check. No, what I would like is for you to help me with Amy I mean Roxane in a little bit," I said.

Alena stood up straight and with a perplexed expression on her face asked, "You don't look like you need any help with her, but I will do whatever you want."

"Great, so here's the deal. Once you three get settled I know Roxane is going to attack me in bed and fuck my brains out. I am going to leave our bedroom door open just enough for you to hear when she starts fucking me. She can get very vocal with raunchy talk. Turns us both on," I said.

"Ok, so I don't see why you need my help, sounds like you are in for a wild ride," Alena said her shy side coming out again.

"Ok, Amy or Roxane enjoys some double penetration from time to time. I am betting tonight she would love to have you in her ass at the same time I am balls deep in her pussy," I said, my face flushed as the words came out of my mouth and I felt my cock flex.

"Are you sure she will be ok with that? I mean tonight has been a lot of fun, but she hasn't asked me to join you two, let alone do anal to her," Alena said, now very apprehensive.

"Trust me, she will enjoy it. Be all lubed up when you come in to join us. I will have her on top of me and I'll get her bent forward on me so you have access to her ass pucker. Just be prepared for what comes out of her mouth. She can get very raunchy and nasty," I said.

"Hey, you two sucking each other's cocks again? Get in here. John get Misha and carry her upstairs to Meghan's room," Amy called out from the house.

Alena headed into the house ahead of me as I went to get Misha.

You didn't have to ask me twice to hold Misha in my arms. She was sound asleep when I picked her up and carried her upstairs to Meghan's room.

"Joan decided Misha and her would sleep in this room and Alena said she wants to sleep in Madison's room.

I smiled to myself knowing Alena picked a separate room so she could join Amy and me in a bit.

I put Misha down on the bed. Seeing her gorgeous naked young body laying on the bed, my cock took note and I felt it begin to swell. Damn, I am one horny bastard I thought.

I felt a slap on my ass and then Amy said, "Easy stud, it's my turn now for that cock of yours."

Everybody was still naked as Amy said, "I put out towels and toothbrushes for you in the bathroom. Now you ladies get some sleep. The sun will be up in a few hours."

Amy and I left them and went back to our bedroom. I made sure to leave the door ajar just a bit so Amy wouldn't hear it open when Alena joined us.

We were barely in our room before Amy pushed me down on the bed and took my cock in her mouth.

"My cunt is on fire; my entire body is on fire. Watching you fuck those three nasty whores has my cunt aching for your fat cock. My ass needs it tonight too. You better have saved some for Roxane's hot cunt and tight ass," Amy growled out in between sucking my cock into her mouth.

Amy has never been able to take all seven inches of me in her mouth and down her throat but tonight she was giving it her best effort.

Amy climbed on the bed and spread her legs over my face and said, "Eat Roxane's swollen cunt, stud. Suck that clit, make her cum while you fuck her mouth with your big fat fuck stick."

I attacked her pussy. Sucking her swollen labia into my mouth and pushing my tongue deep into her hot fuck hole.

"Eat that cunt, stud. Roxane is so horny you're going to make her cum soon," Amy said.

Amy knows how much it turns me on when she talks in the third person and tonight was even hotter as she referred to herself as Roxane, bringing back memories of when Brittney was our house slut when Amy called her Roxane.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and she went wild. Her entire body spasmed out of control and she ground her pussy down onto my face so hard I could barely breathe.

What a way to go I thought, face and mouth full of sweet hot pussy.

As I was thinking that, Amy practically jumped off my face and turned around, and straddled my cock.

"Fuck this dirty slut the way only you know how stud. Stuff Roxane's nasty cunt full of your fat cock. She wants to feel it deep inside her hot fuck hole. Make this slutty bitch cum on your big fat hard cock," Amy moaned out as she lowered herself down on my cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, you have Roxane's hot snatch impaled on your big tool. Fuck that cunt stud," Amy moaned.

I have seen my sexy wife get pretty nasty at times but tonight she was out of control.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the door open and Alena slowly enter the room. She was rock hard and her cock was slathered with lube. I gave her a little wink.

Amy was oblivious to the world, she was in Slutville.

"Fuck me, stud, fuck Roxane's hot wet cunt. Make her cum on your cock. She's a dirty cock hungry whore," Amy grunted out.

I reached up and pulled her down to me to kiss her and at the same time make her ass available to Alena.

Amy tried to pull away and sit back up so she could grind her pussy down harder onto my cock, but I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me with her face inches from mine. She had her eyes closed tight.

Alena picked up on what I was doing and got on the bed behind Amy. Normally Amy would have noticed the commotion behind her but at this moment she was lost in Slutville and rocking her hips on my cock.

I watched Alena move in behind Amy.

Amy's eyes shot open and I knew Alena's cock head had come in contact with Amy's tight asshole. Amy grunted and I knew Alena was pushing her cock head into my wife's tight ass.

"Oh fuck yeah you dirty nasty bitch, get that cock deep inside Roxane's ass. Fuck her ass the way she likes, that same way you like when a hard cock gets shoved into your ass. Roxane loves having a hard cock shoved in her cunt and another cock stuffed in her ass. Roxane needs one more cock to join the party and stuff it in Roxane's mouth," Amy hissed out.

I felt Alena's cock slowly enter Amy's ass and rub against my cock deep inside my wife's body. Just a thin membrane separating our two cocks.

Amy and I had never talked about her taking on three cocks at once, so her blurting out she wanted another cock to fuck her mouth while Alena and I DP'd her pussy and ass was something I was going to file away to ask if she meant it.

Alena and I got into a rhythm fairly quickly.

"Fuck this horny bitch's holes. You fucking dirty whore Alena, fuck Roxane's ass, get that hard cock in her ass nice and deep. My cunt is on fire. Fuck my holes," Amy growled out.

She started to say something but before she could get the words out she froze. Her entire body went completely rigid. Her eyes were wide open and her face was scrunched up as it went completely white. For a brief moment, I was scared she was having a heart attack.

"Oh fuck yeah, Roxane is cumming on your cocks, don't stop. Fuck this slutty whore's holes, dump your filthy cum deep inside Roxane's nasty cunt and ass," Amy said as she rode out her first of several orgasms.

"Harder bitch, fuck that ass harder," Amy hissed to Alena.

My cock was hard as a rock and it was beginning to hurt it was so hard and Amy was grinding back and forth so aggressively. After all the fucking I had done earlier, I wasn't sure I could muster up an orgasm. Even though my cock hurt, I wanted to stay inside my wife as long as she wanted.

Amy was dripping with sweat now as were Alena and myself. Her hair was matted to her forehead and neck.

Panting Amy said, "Fuck, Roxane is such a dirty nasty slut. She needs more cock."

Then she collapsed onto me pulling off of Alena's cock, leaving Alena kneeling on the bed with a shrinking cock.

Alena didn't say a word, she just crawled off the bed and left the room.

I was still firmly buried inside my wife's pussy.

Amy sat up just enough to look me in the eyes and said, "I think you two killed me. I don't think I have ever been that well fucked. I feel so naughty, letting Alena cum in my ass like that. I don't know if I had one long orgasm or a bunch of back-to-back orgasms."

Then she rolled off of me pulling off my cock.

Seeing that I was still hard she leaned down and took my shaft into her mouth.

Purring as she sucked and licked my entire shaft.

"MMMM I love the taste of your cock and my pussy mixed together," Amy purred as she continued to slowly lick and suck my cock.

I reached out and rubbed her pussy and she pulled away from me.

"Babe, that area needs a little downtime to recover. You gave it quite a stretch and workout. Your cock felt longer and thicker than usual," She said as she continued licking and sucking my cock.

I thought, she didn't say cunt, she is back from slutville.

"Babe, you going to cum for me? You know how much I love to please you, especially with my mouth," Amy said.

"My love, I don't think there is anything left in my balls to give you right now. I will make it up to you after a good night's sleep," I said.

Amy smiled and said, "Ok, I am going to hold you to that. I want a big mouth full in the morning and then you need to make love to me."

Amy crawled up to me and we snuggled. Amy was asleep in minutes meanwhile I was laying there with a hard-on that wouldn't go away. I fell asleep wondering if I had broken my cock.