Date Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alena was screaming something in Czech and for a moment I was wondering if I should stop, but Misha screamed, "Take it bitch, you know you want it."

Misha's eyes were on fire as she looked at me and said, "Drive it home Casey. Make this horny bitch cum."

I shove my cock into Alena harder burying three-quarters of my thick shaft in her ass. Then I pulled an inch or two of my cock out of Alena's ass just long enough to grab her hips. I drove my hips forward and buried all seven inches of my shaft balls deep in Alena's ass.

She was grunting and squealing out in Czech. I had no idea what she was saying but I could tell she liked the feeling of my cock inside her, especially when I pulled back and began a slow rhythmic sliding in and out of her ass. Like me, Alena was discovering a real cock feels so much better than a dildo.

Every time my cock head passed over Alena's prostate she would leak semen onto her stomach.

I let go of her hips so I could reach down and grab her cock. I began slowly stroking her shaft as I continued fucking her ass.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming again," I heard Joan grunt out from the sofa.

I glanced over to see that Amy was on the floor in front of Joan with her face buried in Joan's snatch.

I was so engrossed in getting my cock into Alena's ass that I hadn't noticed Misha leave the bed. She was now on the floor behind Amy working the dildo in and out of Amy's ass.

"Alena and Casey aren't the only ones that like a hard cock in their ass. This hot bitch likes it too. She is taking the entire dildo up her slutty ass," Misha squealed out.

Alena grunted and said, "Stop, I want you to do me from behind like a good little slut."

I pulled out of Alena's ass and she quickly rolled over and got on her hands and knees.

I wasted no time getting my cock balls deep in Alena's ass again. In this position, Alena was able to push her ass back into me to meet my thrusting.

"Fuck, that feels good, every time your fat cock head rubs over my prostate I can feel cum pulse out of my cock," Alena said.

I was surprised she was lasting as long as she was. When she got balls deep in my ass it wasn't much more than three or four strokes before I dumped my load in Misha's mouth.

Misha crawled back up on the bed and worked her way under Alena. She had her legs spread so Alena could eat her young pussy while at the same time she had Alena's cock in her mouth.

I glanced back at Amy and Joan and the two had switched positions. Joan was now eating out Amy.

I gave Amy a wink and mouthed the words, "I love you," to her.

She returned the wink but was biting her lip from the tongue lashing Joan was giving her pussy.

With a mouth full of cock, Misha said, "Oh fuck, eat that cunt bitch, I am going to cum soon."

I felt Alena's ass pucker tighten up around my shaft and I knew she was cumming. That was all I needed and I shoved my shaft balls deep into Alena's ass and exploded with a toe-curling orgasm. After all the fucking we had done tonight I doubt I deposited much more than a drop of cum in Alena's ass, but it felt like I pumped a gallon into her as my climax went on and on.

Alena collapsed on the bed, pulling her cock out of Misha's mouth.

"Son of a bitch, that was hot. I climaxed so hard from your penis in my ass," Alena said then followed up with, "I mean your big fat cock. I can't believe how easily I was able to take all of your big cock in my ass."

The room smelled of pussy and cum. It smelled like what I imagined a dirty brothel would smell like.

Misha jumped off the couch and crawled over to Joan who was now sitting on the sofa with her legs slightly parted. Misha took that as an invitation.

"Oh yeah baby girl, eat that cunt the way you know momma likes it. Lick up Alena's and Casey's cum that Roxy left in your momma's cunt, get every drop of their cream" Joan purred out as she spread her legs for Misha.

I crawled off the bed and watched Misha go to town on Joan's pussy as I went to the bathroom and washed up.

When I came back I sat down next to Amy and she cuddled up to me and said, "I love watching you fuck. I think you have ruined Misha's cunt for any other cock and from the orgasm, you gave Joan earlier I am betting her cunt is ruined for other cocks too and now Alena's ass is a slut for your cock."

I kissed Amy and said, "I love you; you are so hot and sexy. I am the luckiest man alive."

"You're damn right you are, but I am the luckiest woman alive. You know how to take care of me like no other, my cunt belongs to you, whenever and wherever you want it stud," Amy said.

"Stop stop, baby, I can't take any more. You have gotten much better at eating pussy, baby girl," Joan said.

"So did you arrange all of this? I asked Amy.

Amy giggling said, "Um not all of it. I was planning on surprising you with Joan. Last time I had lunch with Jackie at Ocean Chalet I noticed her and her figure. I know how much you enjoy a slender fit lady with small breasts. I went back a couple more times when Joan was working and flirted with her to see if she was interested. When she returned the flirting and even asked me out one time I knew she would be open to some fun. So I went there tonight hoping she was up for a little fun and games tonight with both me and you. Told her you would be coming in and trying to pick me up and you were my husband but for her not to let on that she knew and if she would openly flirt with you. I thought for sure you saw her hand me that note."

Smiling at Amy I said, "I figured you had something up your sleeve. What note?"

When she saw you she handed me a note asking if I thought you were hot and could she bring you along tonight. I didn't tell her who you were until right before we were getting ready to leave.

Amy went on, "Misha and Alena were a complete surprise. They showed up about twenty minutes after I got there and settled in at the bar. As soon as I saw Misha I wanted her, you know what sexy petite brunettes do to my cunt."

"That I do," I said. Amy was still throwing around the C-word so I knew she wasn't close to ending tonight's fun.

"Did Joan tell you she speaks Czech? Seems like a pretty big coincidence doesn't it? Plus she wasn't surprised at all when she saw Alena naked," I asked.

"Yeah, that was a little bit of a shock right? Plus she keeps telling them to take care of momma. I think there is more here than meets the eye or cock and cunts," Amy said as she grabbed my cock and began slowly stroking me.

Amy and I shifted our attention back to the bed where Joan, Misha, and Alena were intertwined with each other. Joan was slowly stroking Alena's cock with one hand and rubbing Misha's pussy with her other hand.

It hit me just then, the "no," both Alena and Misha use it at the end of sentences with the same uptick in their voice.

I looked at Amy and said, "I do think these three know each other better than they let on at the bar."

Joan rolled off the bed and said, "Bathroom, just around the corner?"

Joan went to the bathroom and when she came out she sat on the bed between Misha and Alena who were both sitting up now. How did I not see it earlier I thought.

Joan and Misha looked like they could be sisters. Were they I wondered? How could they be sisters was my first thought then it sunk in, Joan is Misha and Alena's mom.

Misha, Alena, and Joan were all sitting on the edge of the bed smiling at me as they watched my brain connect the dots.

Amy smiled and said, "I um, had my suspicions. Hearing Joan while Alena fucked her, confirmed my suspicions. It was a little too coincidental they showed up right after I did and let's be honest, Misha is drop-dead gorgeous but no way she is twenty-one. Joan served her without even asking for identification."

Joan said, "Well were you two going to come clean as well?"

Misha frowning said, "Come clean with what?"

"Misha you dirty little whore, Casey is my husband. His name isn't Casey it is John and my name is Amy, not Roxanne, although you can call me Roxanne if you like. It turns me on."

Alena said, "I knew it, you two were way too comfortable with each other, and Casey knew his way around the kitchen too well. Mom didn't tell us you were married when she called us from the bar and said to get down there right away and pretend we are new in town."

Misha got an ear-to-ear smile on her face.

Joan asked, "Misha baby, what's that big smile for?"

"Well, since Casey and Roxy are married, it means we can do this again and don't have to try and set up a chance meeting again. I like being a dirty slut and taking Casey's fat cock in my tight cunt. Twice in one night was nice and I am hoping for a third in a bit, once my cunt recovers from that last pounding."

Amy smiling said, "Perhaps I should spend some time kissing your sweet young cunt to help it recover, you dirty little whore."

Joan stood up and said, "How about a drink before we move on to round two?"

"Is anybody hungry? I don't know what has me hungrier, Joan, the cunt eating you gave me or watching you take my husband's fat cock balls deep in that sweet pink snatch of yours." Amy said.

"I could use a drink before we start again," Alena said with a smile.

Joan had been slowly stroking Alena's cock the entire time and she was close to fully erect.

"John, why don't you make us girls some drinks and we can all soak in the hot tub for a bit?" Amy asked.

I made some drinks for everybody and then went out to take the cover off the hot tub and make sure it was still hot.

When I got back in the house I heard Amy say, "Yes we are perfectly comfortable with the three of you being family. We have some experience in that realm with my two daughters, John's stepdaughters."

I thought, wow, Amy is very comfortable with these women if she is sharing that information. As far as I knew there were only two other people that knew Amy and I had fucked both Meghan and Madison.

"Ok, the hot tub is ready, if you sexy ladies are," I said breaking up the conversation.

"Babe, grab some fresh towels for us in the laundry room," Amy said as she lead Joan out of the house to the hot tub.

As I headed to the laundry room I saw Joan lean into Amy and whisper something to her.

Amy replied to her saying, "Really never? I hadn't either until a few months ago, you must try it though."

I thought what was that about?

Misha followed me into the laundry room while Alena went with Amy and Joan to the hot tub.

"How old were your stepdaughters the first time you put this big cock in their cunts?" Misha asked me as she wrapped her soft warm hand around my cock.

Smiling at her I said, "well Maddy my younger daughter was around your age when she seduced me, maybe a bit younger. Alena said you are nineteen right?"

Misha giggled and said, "I will be nineteen in ten months."

I stared at her and my mind couldn't compute that she was only eighteen. She is gorgeous and while I knew she was young, I had no idea she was that young, especially with the way she fucks.

"MMMM you like my young cunt don't you? I can feel your cock getting nice and hard in my hand. Do you want to bury it in my young cunt right now? Treat me like a dirty little whore you picked up on the streets of the Czech Republic? My cunt gets so wet and swollen being a dirty little slut."

I pulled her into me and lifted her in my arms. She immediately spread her legs and wrapped them around my hips.

"Oh fuck yeah, take me, Casey," Misha grunted out.

I lowered her down and my cockhead found her opening on the first try. I let her body weight impale her tight young fuck hole on my shaft.

Her pussy was on fire and still just as tight as the first time I slid my member into her.

"Oh fuck that feels good. I can feel you in my stomach. My cunt is on fire for your fat cock," Misha grunted out as I slowly started sliding her up and down on my cock.

Misha's hard nipples were pressing into my chest as she wrapped her arms around me, holding on tight.

We were working each other up into a frenzy. Every time I let her tight young snatch sink all the way down onto my shaft it caused me to want her more. I wanted to get my cock as far up inside her as possible.

Misha had her head buried in my neck and was grunting every time she sank down on my cock.

"Oh fuck, yeah, don't stop, here it comes," Misha said.

I felt her body jerk and shake a few times and then the walls of her pussy spasmed and tighten around my cock. Normally that would have caused me to join Misha in her orgasm, but my cock was so tired and numb from all the activity tonight that I wasn't anywhere close to a climax.

I stopped sliding Misha up and down on my shaft and just held her in my arms with my cock buried balls deep in her tight young pussy.

Misha was panting as she recovered from her orgasm.

I lifted her in an attempt to take her off my cock and have her stand on her feet.

"OH NO, I don't want you to go. I have never had an orgasm like that before. I mean, Alena has never made me cum on her cock. Usually, it is just momma's tongue that gets me there," Misha said as I set her down and kissed her.

As soon as we broke off the kiss Misha knelt in front of me and sucked my still hard cock into her mouth.

As good as her mouth felt I reached down and lifted her and said, "We should get out to the hot tub, they are probably wondering where we are."

Misha laughed and said, "I am sure they know you are fucking me."

I laughed and said, "True."

We headed out to the tub and I heard Amy say, "well this is the perfect group to give it a try, don't you think?"

Joan seeing us approaching said, "Casey, did you give my slutty daughter's cunt a nice deep fucking?"

Before I could answer Misha said, "He sure did, my cunt lips are still tingling from being stretched around his fat cock. I think I am going to like being a whore for him."

Misha and I climbed into the tub and Misha immediately went over and sat in Amy's lap.

Amy wrapped her arms around Misha and said, "Come to momma you naughty little slut."

Alena was sitting at the edge of the tub dangling her long slender legs into the tub.

I found myself staring at her. My eyes examined every inch of her body. Her perky tits with their dark brown erect nipples caught my attention first but eventually, my eyes worked their way down to her cock which was growing erect.

I looked up at Alena and locked eyes with her. She gave me a smile that caused me to blush a bit. I was sure she knew what I was thinking now.

My first thought was I wanted to suck her cock but then I realized what I genuinely wanted was to have her cock in my ass again. I shocked myself when I admitted that to myself. That first time wasn't planned, now I was openly admitting I wanted it again. It felt so much better than any dildo Amy has ever used on my ass. I could feel the blood rushing into my cock at the thought of Alena sliding her hard cock into my ass.

I was lost in thought with that when I felt Joan snuggle up next to me. I felt her hand wrap around my growing cock.

Joan said, "Oh my, is this fat hard cock for my cunt, or are you thinking about burying it in Misha's tight young cunt again?"

That snapped me back to reality and I said, "What?"

Joan leaned into me and said, "My pussy isn't as young and tight as Misha's, but I got the feeling you liked burying this fat cock in it. I know I liked it."

I turned and planted a long deep passionate kiss on Joan's mouth.

When we broke off the kiss, I said, "Can I eat the hot pink pussy of yours before I bury my hard cock in it again?"

"MMM how could I pass up an offer like that," Joan said. Wasting no time Joan stood up and strolled across the hot tub. She climbed out of the tub making sure to bend over and give me a nice clear shot of her swollen pink beaver.

I followed right behind her, my throbbing cock following Joan's tight round ass and swollen snatch.

I watched as Joan walked across the hot tub deck and climb onto the pool bed.

She laid down on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. She bent her legs up and then let them fall open against the bed exposing her swollen pussy.

She looked fucking amazing and with the position she was in, I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to fuck her mouth while I ate out her swollen snatch.

I was intent on eating her pussy until she climaxed and begged me fuck her, but I wasn't about to pass up fucking her mouth first.

Amy's best friend loves me to fuck her mouth and throat in this position. I didn't know if Joan could deep throat like Amy's best friend, but I was about to find out.

Normally I might have hesitated some, but tonight there was no hesitation. I walked right up to Joan and put my cock in her mouth which she hungrily sucked in. Her mouth was on fire and she started sucking my cock head so hard that I swear it felt like she was trying to pull it off.

I leaned forward a bit more so I had a better angle to push my rod into Joan's mouth. I was soon bent over her and my mouth was only inches away from her engorged pussy. I could smell her sex and I wanted it in my mouth. Her clit was fully engorged and sticking out of its hood like a micropenis. I had read about women with clits so big they stick out but had never seen one this size.

I wanted to suck it into my mouth and was just about to when I felt Joan's hands on the back of my thighs. She was pulling me into her to get more of my cock into her mouth.

I followed her lead and pushed my cock harder into her mouth. I felt the head of my cock slide over her tongue and hit the back of her throat.

Joan felt it too and she dug her fingernails into my thighs and pulled me into her mouth even harder.

She wanted all of my cock in her mouth and down her throat.

I pushed forward again until I felt my ball sack hit her nose. She now had all seven inches of my thick cock balls deep down her throat.

She didn't gag at all and was making slurping sounds. This bitch knows how to suck cock. When I tried to pull back so I could start fucking her mouth, she dug her fingernails into me harder, she didn't want me to move.

I leaned down further and sucked her clit into my mouth. I felt her groan her approval around my cock.

I could still taste the mixture of my cum and Alena's cum in her pussy and it excited me even more.

My entire focus now was on eating out Joan's hot pussy. My cock was firmly buried down her throat and she was showing no signs of letting go.

I felt her hands move up my thighs and over my ass cheeks. At the same time, I heard the familiar sound of a lube bottle being squeezed and lube being squirted.

There was no cold sensation of lube on my ass and for a split second, I was disappointed. Amy or Misha must have been lubing up each other's asses or Alena's ass.

As I pondered that situation I felt Joan's hands spread my ass cheeks more.

Before I figured it out, I felt Alena's cock head begin to press into my spread open ass.

I grunted into Joan's cunt, "Oh Fuck yeah, do it, you sexy bitch."

The surprise of last time was gone, I knew exactly what was happening and wanted it, I wanted Alena to fuck my ass and cum inside me.

Joan started shaking as she continued sucking my cock.

Her clit was fully engorged and very firm as I held it between my lips, and slowly drew counterclockwise circles over her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Alena grabbed my hips as she continued pushing her hard cock into my ass.

I heard Misha say, "Get in there babe, make him fill mom's mouth with his cum as he did to me when you fucked him."

With as many times as these ladies had made me cum tonight, I was pretty sure I had nothing left to dump in Joan's mouth, but I knew I was in for one hell of an orgasm that was fast approaching.