All Comments on 'Date Night Ch. 02'

by tea345

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
WOW πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

I definitely hope there be more😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I hope very very soonπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Very Sexy, Emotional and Fun

Very nice balance of humiliation and heart. I loved it and found it very sexy.

xoxo,

Di

Luke____XLuke____Xover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue this story. Would love to see Zoey and Alex do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really well written, just like the 1st chapter. Very enjoyable, Zoey is a nice enough mixture of jerk and actually good person. I do like the idea of introducing Alex to a friend, that will probably be a fun time. (It's weird I'm usually all for polyamory, but for some reason I really prefere the thought of Zoey and Jessica keeping their rerelationship monogamous)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More more more

Alright mister.. whilst this is one of the best stories of the 'futa on male' niche, it would suck balls bigger than Zoey's not to continue it for at least 3 or 4 new chapters.

Now that Alex had his first taste of cock, it would be interesting to see what your kinky imagination has in store for him next.

And while I am not in favour of mother and son incest, I am in favour though of him getting fucked in all ways possible.

Maybe a little bit of fisting and double anal, pretty please.. you don't get much of those. Watersports would be nice as well, but that is not for everybody's liking.

Top notch story! Keep it up and don't let us wait too long for the next chapter or story.

serge3dxserge3dxover 4 years ago
Really awesome morning scene, but...

... can you make more futa on female stuff and cuckolding. Futa on male is not my cup of tea, but its just tastes

Btw I make 3D comics and have the same futa character (Violet) as Zoey, so someday I'll make the same comic based on your story, hope you don't mind :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really great

Please continue it. Your writing is great and the scenes are so hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The story the whole world wants, nay, needs to have continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bollocks

Seriously? That's how an adult would act? Maybe if there was some past trauma (abuse maybe?) Alex would be like this. He's got a car and somewhere else to go and stay, He wouldn't have slept the night in that house.

I really want to rewrite this so it's more true to real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I really like this story and I hope it will be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I can't find any of the characters likeable:

Alex is a little whiny bitch.

Joey is a bullying bitch

And Jessica is an oblivious whore.

Sure it's porn, but I want decently written characters in my porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love the irony of the previous anonymous who wants a futa story to be more lifelike. this may not be your cup of cum but the rest of us are quite happy with it. roll on next chapter!

Zori74Zori74over 3 years ago
So HOT

Awesome story. In most stories like this 90% of it is just sex scenes but it's also hot se see how the relationship between the characters evolves, their daily life, etc. Looking forward to the next chapter

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Zoey,Alex,and Jessica

Admittedly during the first chapter Zoey was a Hard-Ass Futa Bully Dominatrix who taunted and teased Alex relentlessly,but as chapter two progressed Zoey realized she was hurting Alex with her arrogance and demeaning of Alex's Mom Jessica by calling her a slut to Alex.

But finally understanding how she hurt Alex deeply by referring him as a shy,wimpish girl Zoey knew she had to make it up to Alex for her behavior,so she apologized.But eventually she returned somewhat to her domineering persona and made Alex suck her balls and cock,and give him a big facial.

But to be honest I think if Alex,Zoey,and Jessica can somehow come together all 3 can have a wonderful threesome Dom & Sub relationship,and Alex can fuck his Mom,and Zoey can take Alex's Anal Cherry,and maybe Alex can come out of his shyness streak and become Zoey's Boyfriend/boytoy,and they all fuck each other happily ever after.

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

Meh on this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So gross.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What is it with making futas raging assholes.

It’s tired and boring and a hell of a turn off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertea345@tea345
Writer of futanari smut. Mostly big, strong futas getting sucked and fucked by curvy ladies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Date NightΒ Previous Part
Date NightΒ Series Info