Date Night Ch. 05 Epilogues

Story Info
Our characters lives after accepting their Beastial slavery.
7.9k words
4.35
15k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by an ancient Goddess has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this chapter we see how our characters' lives have changed after embracing their Bestial desires.

*

Standing in his driveway, Frank took a somber sigh as he just looked across the street to the now vacant house where his best friend has been living the past three years. Yesterday was the last time he had spoken to the Dalmatian in person, and given how far he was moving, it seemed like it would be a while before the two busy adults would be able to meet up again.

Frank had worked early this morning and rushed back home on his lunch in the hopes that he'd be able to catch Damian one last time on his way out. But from the lack of the car in the driveway, it seemed the human had missed his companion's departure. Frank couldn't blame him, he knew Damian's new job had him on a tight schedule and he had to be on the road ASAP. Still, that didn't mean it was any easier to accept things.

Still having nearly an hour to kill, Frank couldn't really think of anything to do but lean on his car and just reminisce on the times he'd spent with his friend. They'd been inseparable since they both started college together, nearly a decade ago. They'd always been roommates, neighbors, and Damian was even the best man at Frank and Elliot's wedding. To think the Dog would no longer be more than a short walk away was a very sobering thought.

Feeling rather lonesome at the moment, Frank couldn't help but also wonder where exactly his wife was at the moment. After coming home to find that Damian was already gone, he'd briefly popped inside and called for Elliot, but received no reply. But he didn't think too much on that, assuming she was simply out running an errand or something.

What Frank hadn't done yet was actually go inside and take the time to search for his wife. He didn't go upstairs to his bedroom, and he hadn't yet found the sight that had been left for him. He hadn't yet found his private chambers in tatters, stirred about in a tornado of Bestial fury. He hadn't found his bed, the bed he only last night shared with his wife, utterly dripping and stained with Elliot's sin and Damian's scent. He hadn't yet found his wife's jewelry box, holding Elliot's necklace and ring, the last pieces of their marriage, ruined and defiled as they lay drowning in her new Beast lover's virile seed. And he hadn't yet found Elliot's letter containing the last handful of words she had left for him, amounting to little more than a stiff, formal farewell.

*

Elsewhere

*

Just a few blocks down the road, a car rolled slowly through the quiet suburbs, having missed Frank's arrival by mere minutes. Damian sat behind the wheel, taking his time as he meandered through the neighborhood one last time, thinking back on how peaceful a life he'd led here the last few years, surrounded by some of the best friends he'd ever made.

And as he struggled to keep his focus on the road, the Dalmatian clenched his razor-sharp teeth and snarled low. He couldn't take his eyes off the road, but every so often out of the corner of his vision he'd catch a faint trace of soft, feminine curves or silky, long hair as it bobbed up and down below him.

As Damian drove them away, Elliot sat fully naked in the passenger seat beside him. Well, she wasn't exactly sitting and she wasn't totally confined to the passenger's seat. At the moment, her limber back curved over the console between the two sides, the women's full breasts hanging down and gently nestled in the Canine's lap.

Elliot kept her tender lips wrapped tight around the throbbing Bestial cock belonging to her beloved master, humming out sweetly as she lavished the red flesh with a blindly loyal adoration.

Damian fought both to keep his attention and to keep his laughter down as he just did everything he could do not drive them off the road. Elliot had promised she'd never waste a second of their lives and lovingly worship him without restraint. And she decided to prove that in the very first minute, leaning in to give the Dalmatian a fervent blowjob as soon as the car doors were closed

As Damian drove on he relished every sweet sensation that Elliot was administering to him. Her arms wrapped around his back and knees to keep herself stable, her nimble fingers playfully coiling through his fur in debased enjoyment of his savage form. Her nipples didn't even try to hide her arousal, digging down deep in his lap as her full breasts swayed and mashed into his upper legs.

And all the while Elliot just kept sucking his cock with an expertise she'd acquired in only two months of their illicit affair. Damian panted slightly but steadily now, his mate just kept getting better and better. He could feel his lips curl so far down over his length now, she could almost take him to the knot. He could feel her throat accept and suck down on the gnarled tip of his phallus that it so lovingly welcomed. And he felt every millimeter of his burning skin shiver in ecstasy as the female's tongue affectionally caressed and curled around it in a constant hurricane of faithful bliss.

Damian didn't last too long under such attentive care from his bitch, and with a strained groan as his only warning the Dog eagerly blew his load right into the waiting mouth of the zealous female. Elliot accepted it all as though her body were naturally made for it. The girl sighed her muffled happiness as she felt the thick swell of her lover pulse and release his ever-flowing lust into her. Elliot quickly gulped down several thick ropes of potent Beast cum. As always she pulled her lips back on the last few shots, tongue swirling deep against the savage tip of Canine cock, encouraging out every last drop to pool in her mouth.

Sensing the tremoring pulses twitch and feeling no more gooey warmth come out, Elliot popped the tapered rod out of her mouth, keeping her lips tight as she enjoyed the sensation, the feelings and flavor of the raw, feral seed as it graced her tongue. A last shivering groan hummed from her throat, her face the picture of pure ecstasy as she stared up into the beautiful image of her Beasty master and swallowed his potent sperm with immense gratitude.

Still kneeling on the Dalmatian's lap, Elliot took a moment and just dotingly stroked the Beast's inviting fur, enjoying her place as his pet. Taking his eyes off the road for only a brief second, Damian looked down, staring into the big, doe eyes of the women he so deeply loved and lusted for, seeing the unfettered love and absolute submission she held for him. He grinned down to let her know he appreciated everything she gave to him.

"Thanks for that, Elly. That was a first for me, but it's definitely not going to be a onetime occurrence." Damian spoke in smug gratitude.

Elliot flashed him a happy, mischievous smile as she finally pushed herself upright and sat back into her seat proper.

"Believe me, I'm the one who's thankful, Damian." The sinful female replied in husky honesty.

Seated correctly again, Elliot threw her hair back, stretching her arms up and behind her to stroke and straighten out the soft locks. Her chest jutted forward as she did this, heaving her gorgeous breasts out on full display. Damian's car didn't have tinted windows, and Elliot knew she was perfectly visible to everyone outside, but she didn't feel the slightest bit of shame. In fact, Elliot wanted as many people as possible to see her like this. She was proud to expose her naked body to all, proud to openly display herself as Damian's happy bitch.

And while Elliot flashed several glances and alluring smiles out the window for the people that were seeing her naked and helpless in the clutches of a Beast, Damian just continued to smirk and drive along. He felt nothing less than utter satisfaction at the thought that he was finally eloping with the girl that he and he alone truly deserved to have. They had a long life together ahead of them, and the Dog intended to enjoy every single moment of it.

"Don't get too comfortable sitting over there. Give me about twenty minutes, and I'll probably need to have you sitting on my lap this time." Damian joked to his beloved slutty slave. Elliot just giggled softly.

"You'd just better keep all that wonderful juice coming..." Elliot said in seductive thoughtfulness as she looked down and lovingly caressed her delicate, smooth tummy. "After all, I'm eating for two now."

"Probably more than two." Damian told her with a deep smirk.

But Elliot just giggled harder and hoped he was right. Her eyes remained looking down, hand busy lovingly rubbing the unborn puppies growing in her belly, wishing soon to give birth to as many beautiful, Beasty babies as she possibly could in her long, wonderful life.

*

Back at Frank's House

*

Back on Frank's front lawn, the saddened and soon to be totally disillusioned man did spot a bit of activity on his block. One of his other human neighbors, Bill had just exited his house and seemed to be heading Frank's way. Not one to want to appear unfriendly, Frank did his best to wipe the dour expression off his face and walked to the sidewalk to meet his neighbor.

"Hey Frank. Feels like its' been forever since we talked. How're you doing?" Bill talked pleasantly as the two men met on the pavement.

"Hey Bill. Doing okay, been better though." Frank admitted as pleasantly as he could manage.

"Something troubling you?" Bill inquired with police concern.

"Well Damian just moved out from across the street today. Out of town, actually. I don't how well you know him, but we've been real close friends since college." Frank confided in his fellow human.

"Aww, I see. Well I'm honestly sorry about that. We chatted a few times at some of the neighborhood cookouts and he always seemed like a really great guy. I wish I had a chance to get to know him better." Bill offered his sympathy, easily able to tell that Frank was pretty sad over his friend's departure.

"Yeah, he was a really great guy." Frank just agreed a bit more somberly.

"Say, I know this is a bit out of the blue, but maybe we should all get together sometimes. Me, you, Elliot and Genna should go grab dinner one of these nights." Bill offered, having wanted a chance to get to know his neighbors a bit better for a while now.

"Thank Bill, I'd really like that." Frank replied sincerely, at least thankful that the man was offering him a branch of friendship when he could really use one.

"Great. Say, where is Elliot?" Bill inquired innocently.

"Actually, don't know. I'm really only here on my lunch break and I guess I missed Elly." Frank replied in simple honesty. "How about Genna, how's she doing."

"Eh, she's doing as well as ever I guess. You know how it is. Truth be told, I haven't seen much of her this week. An old college friend of hers is in town this week, so she's been meeting up with her most of the last few days."

"Heh, look at the two of us. Can't even keep track of our own wives." Frank cracked a lame joke.

"Whipped like a couple of dogs." Bill added, issuing a slight laugh from both men, totally oblivious to the irony.

"Well hey, when I see Elly tonight I'll see about setting a date for the four of us to get together." Frank offered his last pleasant words.

"Great, I'll do the same with Genna. She seems to think quite highly of your Elliot, so I'm sure she'll be totally onboard with a Date night!"

*

Across Town

*

Across town, Genna was indeed with a friend, just not one from college. In a seemingly unassuming home in a deceptively quiet neighborhood, the neighbor's wife was quite busy getting acquainted with a new, addictive lifestyle.

"FUCK!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!"

Genna was moaning with absolutely no restraint in the bed of a Beast she'd met not two weeks ago. Bent down towards the foot of the mattress, a massive, pale-white Bull was unapologetically sheathing his cock into the human girl's unyieldingly tight pussy.

Hand's gripping at the sheets, Genna buried her chin into the covers, tears streaming down her face as a look of mind-breaking pleasure etched itself into her features. Her face was low, but her ass was high up in the air, two giant Bull paws keeping her firmly locked down in her proper place.

It seemed only yesterday that Genna thought it impossible her body would accept something so inhumanly massive. In fact, her body didn't accept it, it fought desperately to keep such an unnatural thing out, to keep it from scarring her for life. But the Beastman never cared if she would accept him, it was simply a fact her body would break for him.

Now Genna mewled her unending bliss as the monstrous Bull cock stretched her pussy almost three times wider, the grotesque flared hard carving itself into her terrified lips before the endless inches, the feet of its' full length ruthlessly lodged itself inside her frail and frightened body.

The treacherous wife had never imagined such a world of pleasure was possible. And now that she had that thick tree-trunk of a cock battering inside her, pummeling down her cervix like a castle wall to gain entrance to her searing, desperate womb, Genna couldn't even begin to imagine going back to men, going back to her husband. She didn't dare insult the beautiful Beast by comparing him to Bill; comparing their cocks would be like comparing a monster truck to a pair of roller skates.

A particular ragged snort blew out of the white Bull's snout, his tyrannical grip squeezed the pliable flesh of Genna's ass as he lodged himself in her tight cunt, hilting her right to the balls, the duo of softball-sized testicles swinging up and hammering against her clit.

"OH GODESS!!! QUINN!!! YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO HARD!!!" Genna screamed her delight for her newfound Beasty lover.

As her back arched, Genna reached up to the thick, wooden footboard at the base of the bed, pulling herself nearly upright but never once able to even remotely dislodge the massive invader digging into her cunt.

Another scream of terrifying ecstasy sounded from the adulterous female. This new angle had the Bull's staff piercing even deeper into her than before. She could feel her womb dropping down to kiss with the noxious flared hear, begging it to tear inside and sow her with Beast seed. She was right on the brink of climax.

Perhaps sensing his helpless mate's impending orgasm, or just simply about to reach his own carnal delight, Quinn the Bull suddenly released his titanic grip on the girl's bruised butt and reached forward, one massive paw wrapping underneath her belly, almost able to fully encompass it alone, and the other greedily clawing around Genna's luscious, full breasts.

With another savage snort, the Bullman wrenched the violated woman backwards, Genna screaming as she was moved like a doll, until her back was pressed tight into the extremely broad, course-furred chest of her lover and her head was nestled under his long, drooling muzzle.

Feeling his fuck-toy sink fully down to the ringed base of his meat, Quinn pumped himself aggressively deep into her waiting, weeping pussy. His need to breed was painfully obvious, and Genna only wailed in unending bliss as the massive Beast cock pistoned in and out of her with no sign of restraint.

Throwing her arms back to wrap around the hulking neck of her beloved rapist, Genna succumbed completely to the monstrous, Bestial pleasure as her pussy lovingly swallowed dozens of inches of inhuman flesh in an effort to please him.

"Q-QUINN!!! I'M GON-FUCK!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!! FUCKING CUM IN ME!!!"

Finally everything exploded at once. Forcing his newest slave down until she was completely filled with his cock, until he felt her pussy lips kissing the ring of his base, Quinn utterly lodged himself with the tight, broken human woman. With a mighty bellow proclaiming his triumph, the ivory Bull unleashed a torrent of unforgiving Beast cum directly into his pet's aching womb.

Genna screamed in mercilessly ecstasy, loud enough that not a soul in the neighborhood wouldn't know about her adulterous joy. Her pussy seized tight around every foot of Animalistic dick inside her, squeezing and milking it to show her compete submission to its' powerful lust. Her womb sang in delight when she felt the gallons of white-hot Bull sperm douse her insides, utterly drenching her womb, wiping out any trace of weak human DNA that might've been left there and replacing it with much more deserving Beast seed.

Genna's body flared in a bliss she'd never experienced before, yet instinctively knew it was what she was born to feel. She could feel how deeply she'd been conquered by this feral Bull. She could feel how thoroughly she'd been bred by this Beasty.

Even after her arms fell lifeless to her sides, Quinn held Genna up, still deeply speared by his dominant Beasthood, probably thick and long enough that the Bull wouldn't even need to hold her in his arms to keep her upright. Genna now only breathed raggedly as she came down from her soul-crushing high, still hyper sensitive and hyper aware of the massive trunk filling her pussy to the brim.

With a hefty, satisfied sigh, Quinn gently lowered himself back into the bed until he was laying comfortably, Genna still helpless in his clutch atop his brick-hard chest. Whether by design or not, the Bull's phallus slowly came sliding out of the abused human's slit, Genna groaning harshly as inch after inch dragged along her insides. Her slit barely allowed the wide-flared head to escape with a loud 'pop,' Quinn's cock springing free, even now so marvelously huge, so praise worthy even after seeding gallons of sperm into a receptive bitch.

Genna stared down between her legs in absolutely awe of the symbol of Beast strength that had so thoroughly ravished and claimed her. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that she naturally belonged to that dick, that its' beautiful Beast owner naturally deserved to keep her as his fuck-pet and breed her with impunity. The well-fucked vixen groaned again in lingering sense of absolute heaven.

"Oh Goddess Quinn... that was the best fuck of my life..." Genna breathed out with an almost religious fervor.

The Bull barely snorted in response, his paws still pressing down heavily on her body, greedily groping her tits, rubbing her belly as naturally as if he'd always owned her. But Genna just sighed again and smiled. Quinn didn't talk much, but there wasn't much that needed to be said aloud, Genna understood everything the moment his phallus first broke her pussy in to be a Beasty bitch!

Smiling and giggling as she enjoyed the lingering aftershocks of unimaginable orgasm, Genna thought back on how exactly this all started. Barely a month ago she'd been a perfectly normal woman with a perfectly normal and happy life together with her human husband.

But that changed the night she heard them, the first time she had seen her neighbor Elliot leave her house, leave her husband to consort with a Beast. She watched the woman go to the house of the Dalmatian, to Damian, wearing nothing more than the flimsiest nightgown. She could only barely see from her home's placement, but she watched intently as Elliot and Damian devoured each other right in their backyard, free for any peeping eyes to see! She opened her window and heard countless moans of pure delight as Elliot gave her body to be ravished by that Mutt, allowed his disgusting Doggy cock to soil her body. She begged for his grotesque bulging knot to lodge itself inside and load her with its' ravenous seed.

HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers