Date Night Ch. 05 Epilogues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending hard over the table and pinning his slave-wife down beneath him, Damian very quickly lost himself in a properly feral rut. With his arms occupied trapping Elliot's luscious thighs to the table, the Dog brutally smashed his hips down on his woman's mound. Elliot was soon screaming her incoherent bliss as the wicked length of her lover tunneled into her pussy with a reckless vengeance. Every thrust filled her love channel to the brim, sent that spear-like tip stabbing into her happily yielding cervix, brought that enormous knot hammering down against her tender lips.

Blinding lust completely overwhelmed the two deviant lovers, the Dalmatian mercilessly fucking his human pet deep into submissive bliss. Primal growls and strands of saliva flew out of the Dog's jowls and stained his mate's pristine skin with its' Bestial scent, while vivacious moans of complete surrender flowed out from the slave-woman and begged her Animalistic owner to fuck her even harder.

Drowning in sexual bliss as they were, the human and the Beast held nothing back as they ferociously made love to their illicit partner, and it wouldn't take long for either to feel their impending climax overwhelm them.

Teeth clenching in a maddening drive of breeding-frenzy, Damian bucked hard one last time and ruthlessly forced his massive knot to split his mate's frail little pussy. Elliot howled out in torturous euphoria as the Bestial swell of flesh penetrated her yielding body, sank in and locked her pussy in endless pleasure.

As soon as he felt his human slave fully accept his knot, Damian lost himself in a burning climax, feeling every milliliter of his greedy, womb-hungry seed burst out and pour into his helpless breeding pet.

Elliot's screams rattled the neighborhood as her own orgasm crashed through her, sending her to unimaginable planes of ecstasy. Her womb radiated like a furnace as it thankfully swallowed every drop of her lover's virile sperm. Unbelievable pleasure rippled and echoed through her as she felt her womb be completely doused and saturated in potent, Animalistic cum, lovingly cherishing every single time she felt the Dalmatian's dominant seed find an egg and rightfully claim it as a home for their next Beasty child.

Their twin orgasms were positively explosive, spending every last ounce of energy in both the Canine and the female. When both simply couldn't fuck any more, their voices died down and were replaced by ragged, very satisfied breaths. Elliot lay lifeless on the table, her legs finally falling down as Damian lost the strength to keep them pinned above her. The Dog himself sank into the comforting body of his pet, his fuzzy muzzle nestled delightfully into the bountiful swell of Elliot's breasts. Both were lifeless as they recovered, both just happy to enjoy the touch, the caress of their well-deserved lover as their bodies remained locked together by the oppressive knot.

But Elliot was more than happy to bask as she embraced the feeling of the fresh seed already finding its' home in her womb, and Damian was similarly smug as he felt his own fluid come pouring back out, its' warmth washing over his girl-sheathed cock. Neither had any doubt that Elliot had definitely been impregnated with a new batch of puppies.

"Sorry if you were looking forward to a quiet life..." Damian spoke softly, his face still nestled amidst Elliot's soft breasts. "...But I want my puppies to have as many brothers and sisters as possible."

Elliot sighed, actually able to feel the Canine's smug grin press into her chest. He was toying with her again, letting her know that her fate was sealed, that this was all she was going to do for the rest of her life; fuck Beasties, breed Beasties, give birth to and raise Beasty children. And she couldn't be happier!

In sheer gratitude of her enslaved fate, Elliot's arms weakly wrapped up around the Dog's back, he legs struggling to raise but just as happily ensnaring themselves around Damian's waist. Hugging herself as tight to the Beastman as possible, Elliot nuzzle the top of his head, encouraging him to look up.

As soon as Damian's face lifted, Elliot bent her own down to lock her lips tight against his. Holding her master close as she praised him with all the love and affection she could muster, her tongue slowly yet zealously wrapping up in his in a maddening kiss.

As their mouths slowly parted amidst sticky strands of lust, Damian looked into the face of the girl he'd so thoroughly conquered, once more just enjoying the feeling of triumph as he saw nothing but sheer love and obedience in her eyes for her beloved Beasty master.

"I'll give you as many puppies as you want. But for each Beasty I give birth to I want to feel your knot pulsing in my pussy a thousand more times!" Elliot cried her passionate devotion to the Dog and his beautiful cock.

Damian could only grin down in complete satisfaction as his female displayed her absolute obedience.

"You're mine, Elly. Mine for the rest of your life." Damian growled down in quiet finality as his face hovered above the fallen female's.

"Yes Damian, I'm yours. I always will be, and I'll always love you." Elliot sighed in completely honest affection, tears of utter happiness beginning to bead at the corners of her eyes.

Once more, the Dalmatian set his face down and claimed the lips of the woman he'd so long sought, that he alone rightfully deserved to own. And as Elliot kissed her beloved, Bestial master, as she embraced the feeling of his powerful, savage knot marking her as a Beasty slut, she could bask in total bliss. This was the life she deserved, what she was born to do, and her future was crystal clear. She'd spend every day fucking this Beast, breeding his beautiful puppies, and absolutely loving every second of it.