Date Night Ch. 05 Epilogues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never before that night had she ever wondered of sex outside her marriage, let alone the idea of a human woman having sex with a Beast, but as she became aware and watched Elliot and Damian continue their affair, it quickly became an obsession. Her ears became hyper attuned, listening for the slightest moan that seemed to come any hour of the day or night, telling her that the human girl next door was once again being so blissfully raped by a Beast! Finally, one day she saw the Dalmatian fuck Elliot... fuck his mate right next door, right in the bed of her husband!... And right in plain view of her own bedroom window.

After that, Genna had to know what Elliot knew; how was Beast cock so good that she'd leave her own husband just to be a sex slave!? So Genna waited, listened, and watched, vigilant for any chance to peep on her neighbors as they continued their monstrous, unnatural affair. Soon that lead her to do her own online 'research,' spending countless hours learning of the numerous ways Beasts could ravish a women, the uncountable species that presented limitless forms of bliss, and the sheer desire that human women had for these Beasts, the unimaginable lust and willingness to let these Animals enslave them, fuck them, and breed them.

And finally, Genna found the courage... no, she felt the uncompromising need to experience this feeling for herself, to give her body to what it naturally craved, to be a wanton Beast slut!

There was no shortage of websites and resources online to do just that, places that encouraged women like her to seek out powerful Beastmen to conquer them and teach them their natural place. And that led her right into the arms of Quinn, and as terrifying as her first time was Genna almost immediately gave in to his savage pleasure, the Bull fucking her over and over, countless times in a single day. She knew right away that this was what she wanted... what she was meant to do with her life. She couldn't care less about being a wife to any human man, she just needed to obey, love, and breed, big, strong Beasts!

Finally coming to her senses, still lain helpless on the slab of meat that was her Bull lover, Genna stretched out her arms and legs cattishly, groaning in hazy delight as her womb still glowed with his burning seed.

"As always, that was a pleasure like no other, Quinn. You know I'm always just a phone call away, but I guess I should be getting back home now before my husband gets too suspicious." Genna groaned seductively, not a hint of guilt over the betrayal of her human husband.

But rather than reply, Quinn suddenly pulled a massive paw up and ruthlessly grabbed her hair, digging his thick fingers relentlessly into the flowing locks. Before Genna even had time to scream, Quinn yanked her head upwards forcefully, where she was soon forced to meet with his waiting muzzle.

Genna had no choice but to open her lips and let his warm, rubbery tongue invade her little mouth, utterly dominating her tiny tongue as the Bull slobbered his demanding kiss on her. But rough as it was, Genna was only all too happy to obey and submit, show her unending love for this monstrous Bull. Quinn eventually relented, roughly pulling Genna away from his velvety lips by her hair, the wicked woman only sighing in carnal delight at the Beast handling

"Make your husband wait, you're only his wife." Quinn spoke brusquely. But Genna's attention was soon taken far away when she felt his titanic phallus hammer down atop her body, punishing her still sensitive slit, so long it traveled past her naval, and their hips weren't even close to aligned! The white Bull was making his demand insultingly obvious.

"Much more importantly, you're my bitch! You don't leave until I say so."

Genna could only squeak helplessly in total submission as Quinn invoked his ruthless will on her. But even now, her pussy was sopping with expectation, ready to be ravished one more time. She could feel no greater joy than in letting this Beast use and treat her like the slave she was naturally meant to be.

Genna bit her lip, forced to watch as the monstrous, flat head of the Bull cock once again poised right before her pussy, ready to break it all over again. Her last thought before her mind was shattered was of thanks. She thanked Elliot over and over again for her example, and for giving Genna the best idea she'd ever have in her life.

*

Months Later

*

Life had changed drastically for many people in the last year, and Roy and Nancy were no exception. But much like Damian and Elliot, their lives had simply led to their inevitable fates.

Nancy now found herself once more in the dungeon that had swallowed her life, specifically Roy's house. However, this time there was no pretense of going back to her husband, of hiding her licentious activities from Dennis, or of continuing to wear the pathetic mask of her "normal" life.

Now Nancy openly shouted and sighed her pure delight for all to hear, her loving moans and soft cries of rapture steadily filling the room and almost certainly trickling out past the walls for all to know what was going on inside.

Nancy sat deep into Roy's bed, totally naked save for the wicked Dog collar that so lovingly caressed her neck and marked her as the sole property of a Beast. The fallen housewife had no shame in presenting herself as what she truly was, a Beast's slut. But much more important to her than even that collar was the real proof of her Bestial love she was sporting, the lovely bump in her belly that professed to all the world she was happily carrying the unclean spawn of an Animal.

Her own hands caressed the beautiful swell of her stomach, only to soon be encompassed by a pair of much softer golden-yellow paws snaking over her slender fingers. The fine-furred hands stroked over her puppy-laden body, gently rubbing high along the bump until they were gliding under the sweet curves of her milk-full breasts and delicately squeezing into the tender flesh.

Nancy appreciated the motion, but her sounds of ecstasy weren't because of the hands delicately caressing her. It was because of the gorgeous Doggy cock that was slowly fitting itself deep into her child-heavy pussy.

As his beloved pet hummed and mewled her submissive delight, Roy sat upright just behind the sultry female, keeping her wrapped up tight in his lovingly possessive embrace. He wanted Nancy to be as comfortable as possible, wanted to coddle the precious woman that was carrying his children even as he continued to ravish her body.

But Nancy only held infinite gratitude to her Canine owner for his loving care. The Golden Retriever wrapped her up and kept her safe and snuggled from behind, fucking into her so gently and yet somehow still able to make her feel so utterly dominated and satisfied.

Every moment was exquisite, soft bliss as Roy so masterfully manipulated her body. Every single light touch, every slight movement sent waves of comfort coursing through her. The luxurious, golden fur nestled her body as she let the powerful Beast support her delicate frame. His firm, wiry fingers soothed and caressed her skin, and yet excited her even further whenever he cupped her chest, tenderly tweaked her sensitive nipples, already drawing the first beads of milk she was so very ready to give to his children. His warm, moist breath coming in shallow, rapid pants that fell on her neck, traveling right from her spine and into her brain, leaving her muddled and fuzzy with feelings of delight.

And yet Nancy could only partially focus on any of that, because Roy's thick, tapered cock was still so deeply lodged inside of her. The impregnated vixen could only sigh her delight as the swollen flesh stretched her completely and so very slowly dragged itself in and out of her loving channel. Nancy's pregnancy put so much pressure on her pussy, that she couldn't help but grip anything inside with an unrelenting force, caressing every inch of red Doggy dick and squeezing down as if her life depended on it.

The Golden Retriever made gentle, strong love to his human slave for a long while, and Nancy was helpless to do anything but let him own her body and mewl out her endless bliss. The wicked woman let out a spine-shivering echo of euphoria as she felt the monstrous knot of flesh press demandingly into her slit. Although she had the slightest frustration that it was impossible for the knot to penetrate her when she was so far into pregnancy, the blissfully burning sensation was still enough to tell her that a heavenly climax was just within her reach.

"R-Roy..." Nancy softly gasped out. "I can feel your knot kissing me... it's about t-to make me cum!"

Roy responded by cuddling the impregnated girl even tighter against his fuzzy body, his golden paws drifting down again to encircle her beautiful baby bump and pull her sweet pussy down tight against his throbbing knot.

"Same... do you want me to cum outside?" The Canine asked between whispery gasps.

"Nooooo..." The entranced female whimpered desperately. "I need you to cum inside!... Feed my womb!... Nourish my babies!"

The reminder that she was happily sown with his offspring was the last trigger Roy needed. Wedging himself deep into Nancy's delightful slit, Roy breathed harsh into the girl's sweaty neck as he released himself inside her, his heavy knot churning as an immense amount of hot, liquid-white burst through it.

Nancy howled softly in rapturous delight, throwing her head back into Roy's shoulder as her arms circled back around his neck. Her pussy revolted in orgasm she felt the bubbling, Beasty seed pouring inside her, filling every crevice as it sought out her already overstuffed womb and baptized the savage spawn already growing there.

After the echoing cries of inhuman passion died down, the treacherous human woman remained unflinchingly locked to her Bestial master, his mighty phallus still skewering her deep and keeping her naturally tied down.

Happy, shivering sighs and heavy gasps came pouring out of Nancy's mouth. It was far from their most energetic mating, but getting fucked, no matter how gently, while pregnant still put quite a strain on her; though the smile she wore indicated she didn't have any mind to complain.

While focusing on the lingering bliss of the burning-red Dog cock still forced inside her cunt, Nancy felt Roy's hand suddenly cup under her chin and tilt her head to the side. The Golden Retriever's muzzle was instantly in her face, and her lips were quickly sealed to his velvety mouth. Nancy just continued to moan and sigh dreamily as the Canine's strange, flat tongue invaded her mouth and drew her undying love and worship.

Feeling incredibly relaxed now as he kissed his stolen slave-wife, Roy melted back into the pillows and cushions of his bed, bringing the sultry female down atop him, never letting his dick escape her sweltering warmth. Finally letting her tongue loose after pinning it down, Roy allowed Nancy to draw back from his velvety lips and looked into her face, seeing a deeply satisfied smile there to grace him.

And for her part, Nancy just drifted deeper and deeper into the fuzzy oblivion of her beloved Golden Retriever's fur. Her hands ran lovingly over her belly, brimming and full with the promise of soon bringing more Beasty life into this world. Her thighs squeezed weakly around her pussy, properly locked and dominated by a thick, Animalistic phallus that constantly enforced the knowledge that she was born to pleasure it. She was in perfectly content bliss, filled to the brim with brilliant, Beasty life!

Basking in his own afterglow, Roy was similarly just enjoying this hedonistic life he'd forced the gorgeous human woman into. His paws lazily danced across his pet's supple skin, and the Canine found himself placing soft, sloppy kisses on the nearby face of the female, lapping and licking, tasting the flesh he had so thoroughly conquered and owned.

"So Nancy, you'll be giving birth to your first batch of puppies soon." The Retriever breathed into the human girl's ear in a very triumphant, taunting manner.

"I know. And I can't decide how I feel about that." Nancy admitted, drawing a questioning eyebrow from her master.

"I mean, it's been pure bliss feeling such beautiful little Beastie's growing inside my womb. A part of me never wants to let them go, just keep them happy and healthy in my belly. But Goddess knows I also can't wait for them to be born, see the wonderful creatures that you put inside me finally brought to life! Finally know that I'm a true mother!" And with Nancy's zealous reveal, Roy just breathed out a low chuckle; that was best answer a slave could've given.

"Well you know I'll have to reward you for your first successful breeding. What's the first thing you want to do after you give birth?" Roy teased further, just barely nibbling at his pet's ear.

Nancy giggled softly at the gentle treatment before grinning with wicked sinfulness.

"First, I want to take our babies through a stroll at the park, let them see the world..." She sighed dreamily as her eyes turned delightfully malevolent. "And hopefully Dennis will be there, so I can show him and the rest of the world how a Dog's claimed my body as the mother of his puppies." Nancy almost chanted this like she was reciting a religious mantra, and Roy noted how her pussy squeezed around his member with nearly every word. "Then I'll come home so you can plant more little Beasty seeds in my womb!"

Another powerful squeeze followed as a sultry, long moan flowed out of Nancy's lips, Roy just held her tighter, savoring the feeling as she worshipped his cock by pure instinct now. The Dog turned his head, seeing that his mate had done so too. Now Roy stared deep into the eyes of his heavily indoctrinated slave, seeing nothing but uncompromising love and obedience.

"I've got a lifetime of puppies I can't wait to give birth to." Nancy gasped out with absolute conviction, practically on the verge of a new orgasm just from that promise.

And seeing such blinding lust and loyalty in the female he'd so thoroughly corrupted and claimed as his own Bestial breeder, Roy could just grin vilely before leaning in and drawing Nancy into another deep, sinful kiss, tongue pulsing in the female's mouth, her moans shivering across his teeth before he pulled away more time and forced her to look at him again, to recognize him and him alone as her owner, master, and sole reason for existing.

"Good Girl."

*

One Year Later

*

A long time had passed since that fateful day Elliot had been forced to cheat on her (ex)husband Frank, and if the two were to meet now the human man would likely not even recognize his fallen wife. But from Elliot's point of view, time had flown by in a flash, and yet she hardly felt she'd changed at all; for Elliot, this was simply as she'd always been, had always meant to be.

Elliot sat in the cozy nursery of the big, new house Damian had moved them into. Stripped of any clothing, any hint of her old 'humanity,' the vixenous female sat comfortably in a rocking-chair, affectionately tending to the latest member of her new family, her real family.

A perfect little Dalmatian puppy was cradled lovingly in Elliot's arms. The entranced woman looked down with nothing short of awe and adoration for the beautiful bundle of Beasty life that she had willingly given life to, forsaking her own human lineage. The content little pup was firmly rooted onto its' mother's heavily swollen nipple, suckling deeply the rich milk that Elliot felt so blessed to provide it. Its' small paws hugged and kneaded on the generous swell of her breast, encouraging more warmth and more liquid, and providing more incentivizing pleasure for the new mother to nurture her healthy baby.

This quiet family scene was gently intruded upon by the patriarch of the rapidly growing pack. Damian stepped silently into the doorway, proudly watching his slave-wife feed their growing child, the proof of their adulterous love.

Looking up from her blasphemous offspring, Elliot spied her Dalmatian lover standing with his arms crossed in the doorway and looking rather smug. But the happily enslaved woman just shot him her own coy smile, humming thoughtfully as the little tongue of her pup tugged at her aching tit.

Sensing the young puppy was nicely filled and content for the moment, Elliot gingerly pulled his nipping muzzle off of her tender nipple, but the pup didn't mind, and safe and loved in its' mother's arms it easily drifted into sleep.

Rising slowly, Elliot carefully stepped across the room to a large and well-blanketed crib, lined up with a myriad of pleasantly snoozing Dalmatian puppies, every one she had so dutifully and joyfully given birth to. Bringing the small bundle in her arms up slightly, she leant her head in and gave a small but deeply affectionate kiss to the little Dog's head before easing it down into the crib and tucking it in amongst its' brothers and sisters.

Leaning down against the crib railing, Elliot just stared and sighed in utter adoration of the puppies she'd grown, birthed, nurtured, and loved more deeply than anything else in her life... Well, there was one very close second.

Smiling softly to herself as she sensed an extra presence, Damian was quickly behind his well-claimed woman, his mottled paws rightfully encircling around her hips as he daringly ground his equally-naked body against her. Elliot could only sigh happily as his claw-tipped fingers dug just barely into her skin and trailed up her sides.

"I always knew you'd make a great Beasty mother." The Canine's hot breath flashed across the back of Elliot's ear, sending a shiver straight down her spine.

Placing her own nimble fingers atop the Dog's, she held him firmly down over her hips, letting him know her body was his to own and use as he desired. As her breasts heaved slowly with rapidly growing arousal, Elliot craned her head around and easily found the lips of her beloved slaver. Damian eagerly accepted her kiss, the sultry female groaning restlessly as she worshipped his mouth with her little tongue. She broke not too long after, but only after she was sure she'd properly showed her devotion.

"Well it is what I was born to do." She replied as a pheromone-fueled lust glazed over her eyes.

The Dalmatian was quickly overpowered by a surge of lust for his human pet, and he knew Elliot would be all too happy to receive it in full. In a blindingly fast movement, Damian took a hold of the girl's arms and spun her halfway across the room. Next thing Elliot knew her ass had hit up against a table set off to one side, but her ride was far from over.

Growling like the starving wolves he descended from, Damian prowled over his helpless mate, taking a forceful grip of her thighs he hoisted the girl up onto the table, Elliot's body falling flat on the surface as her Bestial master spread her legs wide at the edge.

Elliot sucked in a deep breath of agonizing anticipation as her inhuman lover stretched her legs far off to either side and watched him align his lethal pointed cock at her entrance. A vicious snarl was all the warning Damian gave his captive female before thrusting himself deep into her.

Elliot howled out in blasphemous delight as she felt the endless inches of Beast meat sink into her aching pussy, very quickly feeling his mighty knot slam against her lips. Bottomed out to the hilt, Damian drooled in illicit pleasure as he was once more fully wrapped up in the girl's warm embrace.

The Canine bent in further, smothering his prized possession, pressing her legs high to either of her sides and all the while forcing his Beasthood to carve even deeper into the helpless girl. Elliot groaned wantonly as her master folded her body beneath him, forced her to cave to his will, accept his monstrous body no matter how unnatural it was for her.