Date Night Cigarette

Story Info
When you need a smokey date night!
814 words
4.53
9.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle Readers: this is another entry in the 750 Word Project 2023, a fun effort to write a story in Literotica's short story contest for February. Of course, my best feedback is in the smoking fetish genre, so I'm pleased to off this one for your reading pleasure. Thank you for following me and all your encouragement -- you inspire me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen Reed sat on her leather couch in her well-appointed apartment, sipping a glass of Chardonnay and thinking about her upcoming evening. At 32, Karen knew most men considered her pretty in a girl-next-door sort of way. Her round face, framed by shoulder-length curly golden locks, featured a cute, slightly upturned nose and lips shaped like a bow, tinged light red. Her eyes, an arresting shade of emerald, sparkled, and her body was nicely curved in all the right places, highlighted by a firm ass that looked very appealing in her knee-length blue dress.

Dan, a man she met at a bar, was coming over in the next hour. The first three dates had been delightful. The last date even proved they were a terrific match in bed. She had just poured her second glass of wine when the doorbell rang. She walked over to the entryway and opened the door. Dan stood before her, just shy of six feet tall, with broad shoulders, and reasonably fit arms. His eyes were a deep blue, framed by thick black lashes, and his skin was a deep olive tone, a testament to his Mediterranean heritage. His face was handsome, with a strong jawline and a straight nose.

He wore a light blue, collared shirt, and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His dark jeans were fitted and hugged his body in all the right places. His hair was styled in a messy, yet fashionable way. Throwing the door open wide, Karen held out her arms and they embraced with a warm kiss.

"Where are going tonight?" she asked, leading him inside "you were mysterious on the phone today."

"After our wonderful night last week, I thought maybe you'd indulge me in one of my special desires, " he replied with a mysterious smile.

"Oh?" she replied, one eyebrow cocked. "Do tell!"

"Well, please get on your knees," he motioned to the carpet.

"Oh really? Before dinner even?" she replied, teasingly. She lowered herself and found her eyes level with his belt buckle. She reached for his crotch, but he held out his hand to stop her.

"Not yet," he said quietly. He reached into his shirt pocket, emerging with a pack of cigarettes in one hand and a lighter in the other. He tapped out an all-white cylinder, which he held in front of her lips.

"Ummm...I don't smoke," she said, confused.

"You do right now," he replied gently but firmly. She hesitated but found herself parting her wet lips and forming them around the filter tip.

"Good girl," he whispered, sparking the flame to life. "Just take a light drag at first to get it going."

Karen watched the flame meet the end of the cigarette, smalling the initial burn of paper and tobacco. She drew in a breath like she was sucking on a straw and felt the initial barrage of smoke hit the back of her throat. She resisted choking and withdrew the cigarette with two outstretched fingers.

"Ugh, nasty," she said with a face. He chuckled, undid his pants, and pulled out his semi-hard cock.

"You'll get used to it," he assured her. "Do it again." His tone and hardening cock, coupled with the strangely erotic cigarette, sent a thrill down her thighs. She tentatively brought to filter to her lips and took another slightly deeper drag. He moaned, watching her lips suck on the cigarette, her cheeks hollowing more than before. Smoke poured unevenly from her unpracticed lips, turning him on more. He took his cock in hand.

"Suck it," he commanded, and she obeyed, the cigarette in her right hand grasping his shaft as her mouth enveloped his head. She slid her mouth down on his shaft. After a few sucks, she pulled off, instinctively knowing what he wanted, and took a deeper drag. Her cheeks hollowed, he moaned again, and she exhaled a blue-tinged cone of smoke over his head. She sucked again, alternating every few sucks with an increasingly more practiced drag of her cigarette, blowing smoke all over his cock and balls.

Her expert sucking and the sight of her successively better smoking inhales provided too much for Dan. He exploded in mid-suck and Karen pulled off, several spurts of milky white cum shooting from his cock into her face and on her chest. She took one last drag, wetting the filter with her cum stained lips, and exhaled up towards his face.

"Guess I am a smoker now," she said, smiling.