Date Night, Date 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to kiss more and reclaim my wife sexually, but like the obedient cuck I was I simply said, "Yes, dear." She then told me she wanted to take a shower. I asked if I was welcome to take it with her and she smiled and said yes. We got naked, or mostly naked in my part because I was still wearing my cage. We got in the shower, and she did let me kiss her, but when I started to caress her breasts, she pushed my hands away and said, "You can enjoy them, but do know when you do, I will be thinking about Samuel!"

I literally moaned. She laughed and put my hands back on her breasts. I think we drained their entire hot water tank while I enjoyed her breasts and my dick pushed hard against his cage. I went from my hands helping her to think about her new lover, to my lips. I sucked on her nipples and made her moan, and we both enjoyed the experience. She finally pulled my head away from her breasts so that we were looking at each other and said, "let's go to bed and you are going to finish me with your tongue! And just to make it really fun, I'm gonna text Samuel while you do."

I once again moaned, but I once again enthusiastically participated. I ate her out and reached up and molested her breasts, and she moaned and texted. As her climax approached, she reached her hand down and held my head hard against her pussy, and I licked for all I was worth, and my wife exploded into an orgasm. She clamped her legs down on my head, and I tried to extend her pleasure for as long as possible. When she finally came back to earth, she immediately started texting with Samuel. I disentangled myself and came up and snuggled next to her. She made no attempt to hide the phone.

The conversation was basically an excited exchange about their date tomorrow night and how amazing tonight was. She let me read all the texts including the ones where she told Samuel that he was "1000 times better than my husband," and where she told him that she hadn't come that hard in well over a decade. He promised her more heart stopping orgasms the next night and told her that they should reconsider their date and perhaps it should start at lunchtime.

Katie texted that she had been thinking the same thing because she didn't think she could wait. He mentioned he would ask Mark, and a moment later he texted, that Mark had a commitment in the afternoon he couldn't get out of, so Samuel offered to drive our way and pick up Katie and then he said he knew of a hotel nearby and they could go check in for the afternoon and fuck each other brains out.

My wife's only response was an all caps YES and then she asked what time. Samuel said he would pick up my wife at noon. He texted that they would check in, make love, order room service for lunch, and then make love at least a couple more times. My wife showed me each text of this exchange. The words 'make love" hit me hard and she knew it. She ran her hand down to my caged dick and squeezed it and said, "Well somebody has to make love to me, you certainly can't!" That tease really packed a punch, but I just focused on how happy she was and accepted that punch.

They then figured out the logistics. They would swing back to the house, pick up Chloe and the three of them would meet Mark back at his place for more fun. Good food and great sex were discussed. He said he would drive the ladies back in the morning. My wife told him she didn't like that plan and instead they agreed to not return until late in the day.

Laying next to my naked wife as she had this fun and flirty text exchange with her lover was incredible. They finally signed off and she got up and went and used the restroom and got ready for bed. She came back out in her nightshirt, her nipples protruding through the thin fabric. She climbed into bed and kissed me. "You wanted this, and we got it today and round two is happening tomorrow. I am going to be with Samuel in all ways tomorrow. That makes me very happy, and I hope it makes you happy too!"

I kissed my wife and said, "I am happy for you, I am happy for me, and I am even happy for Samuel. I will see you off proudly and welcome you back completely. Thank you, my love, for giving me this gift."

Katie smiled and said, "you're welcome." And then my wife rolled over and fell asleep.

I laid in bed and thought about the amazing day we had and the amazing tomorrow on tap. I couldn't help but think I was damn lucky and eventually I too fell asleep looking forward to date number two for my wife and her lover.

Date 2 will be coming soon.

Thanks for reading. If you liked the story, please rate it, favorite it, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again and happy reading!

12