Date Night Gone Wrong

Story Info
Date Night Turns Sour.
2.9k words
2.78
20.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

As soon as he saw Scarlett walking up to him outside the restaurant, he couldn't stop thinking about fucking her. She was wearing a red, patterned skirt that only just grazed her thighs, black, fishnet tights with long, black, suede boots and a figure- hugging black ribbed top. She never wore skirts, he'd never even seen her in shorts, she always wore jeans, trousers or cargo pants but she'd been losing weight recently and felt more confident. She looked hot and he knew she knew this outfit meant the evening would be torture for him until they got home later.

"Hello you" Scarlett said, smiling. "I like your shirt, you look very smart." She put her hand on his chest and looked him up and down discreetly "Oh you're even wearing proper shoes! Nice!" She was pleasantly surprised that he'd managed to make an effort and to take her out for dinner, even though she'd had to ask a few times. She'd wanted to try this restaurant for months. She was glad he'd given his battered Converse shoes the night off and he was wearing black, leather boots, black trousers and a buttoned up shirt. She stood on her tip toes and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck to hug him. He'd groomed his beard and neatly gelled his hair. "I like your beard. And you smell good." said Scarlett, kissing him again.

Shane stood still and didn't say anything as she reached up to kiss him. When she pulled him into a hug, he slipped his hand up under her skirt and squeezed her ass cheek. He could feel the pattern of her tights, the warmth of her bare skin through them and her lacy shorts pants-his favourite. He knew she felt sexy and confident in those pants and in the last few months she'd made them her everyday underwear, he loved it. He bit his lip and felt his cock twitch, breathing out with a low growl.

Scarlett looked him in the eyes "How are you? Are you hungry?" she quizzed.

Shane looked up at the people and cars passing on the street in front and held her into him, speaking in a low tone. "Suddenly my appetite for dinner has gone. You look so fucking hot! I've got a semi and I have to sit in public for the next couple of hours." He looked down at her and kissed her hard.

Scarlett smiled wryly. "I would apologise but actually it's more like 'You're Welcome'" she matched his tone of voice. "Come on, let's eat!" she said cheerfully, spinning round, grasping his hand and walking into the restaurant.

The restaurant was small and busy but quite quiet, the food was delicious and they enjoyed the intimacy of the place with the fire crackling in the fireplace, candles on the table and soft music playing. "This isn't like our kind of place at all" whispered Shane.

"Don't you like it?" asked Scarlett

"I do, I just feel a bit uncomfortable. it's very quiet!" whispered Shane

"You mean you feel out of place or something?" Scarlett asked, worried Shane wasn't happy.

"No, just I want to talk but we kind of have to whisper or people can fully hear the conversation." whispered Shane

"Other people are talking, just in low voices." whispered Scarlett, looking around.

Shane leaned in towards her "I bet they're not telling their girlfriends how much her outfit makes them want to fuck her right now!" he whispered.

Scarlett blushed "Oh right, I get you. You want to tease me with your words at dinner?" she whispered.

"Sitting here, looking at you and not being able to touch you like I want to is more than a tease, babe. It's an endurance test!" he whispered.

They shared a dessert, Shane paid the bill and called a taxi. On the journey home, he couldn't keep his hands off her but she calmly pushed him away "Wait until we get home!" she hissed before making mundane conversation with the taxi driver as Shane squirmed.

As soon as the taxi drove off, leaving them on the pavement outside Shane's house, he was kissing her furiously and she didn't resist. As he chased her through the gate and up the path to the front door, all the lights in the street went out. There was a power cut.

Shane struggled to see to get the key into the lock to open the front door, he pressed his body against Scarlett's back, grinding his crotch against her ass and breathing heavily on her neck. "Come ON!" he hissed, frustrated.

He managed to turn the key and the force of them against the door made them nearly fall into the porch as it swung open. Inside, the house was pitch black and silent, they stood kissing passionately in the porch before shutting the door and moving slowly down the hallway.

Before she realised it, Scarlett was at the foot of the stairs and she lost her balance, falling back onto them. Shane grasped her arm, breaking her fall and leaning down on top of her, kissing her and rubbing his hands up under her skirt. The stairs dug into Scarlett's back and it was really uncomfortable. Shane started kissing her neck and then placed his hand over her mouth as she started panting. Shane stopped "Shhh!" he whispered "If we're going to fuck here you have to be quiet!"

She pushed his hand away "I'm not doing it here! Everyone will hear, someone will probably walk out on us and the stairs are digging into me! Let's go up" she hissed.

Shane got up, pulled Scarlett to her feet and held her round the waist as they felt their way slowly up the stairs, holding the banister. Once in Shane's room, Scarlett lay over the bed, searching for the torch he kept at the other side just as the lights came back on. Shane turned on the lamp.

Shane had unzipped his trousers and pushed his boxers down, exposing his cock and balls. As Scarlett turned to sit up on the bed, he nudged his cock into her mouth. She moaned in protest at the lack of warning but eased into quickly sucking and stroking his cock. He grasped her hair, held her head and thrust his cock further into her mouth but she pushed his thigh back, coughing "Don't do that Shane! do you want me to be sick? We've not long eaten." Shane growled and pushed her back on the bed, climbing on top of her and kissing her hard. Scarlett slid her boots off and pushed her body further up the bed, pulling her top off while Shane kissed her stomach, chest and neck, gently biting her. She unbuttoned his shirt and stroked his chest as he kissed and sucked her neck. "I'm pretty sure the clothes on my bottom half are so scarce they're doing a terrible job at containing how wet you're making me" she whispered.

"I want to fuck you in that skirt, babe. I've been thinking about this all evening. I'm going to fuck you in that skirt and then I want you to sit on my face and let me lick you out. In that skirt" Shane growled, his eyes dark and possessed as he grinded his cock against her pussy over her clothes.

"Fucking hell, Shane!" whispered Scarlett. Shane got up and was fidgeting in a drawer. "What are you doing?" asked Scarlett.

"Looking for a rubber. I'm not going to lick you after I've just cum inside you, not with the amount I'm holding" he said, as if she'd asked a stupid question.

"Wimp!" she teased, watching him frantically roll a condom on his throbbing cock and jump back onto the bed, turning her onto her side and bending her top leg up.

"Can I rip your tights?" he asked, stroking her pussy firmly over her clothes.

Scarlett looked at him, alarmed "What?! They were quite expensive and I..." she felt him tearing her tights, moving her pants and roughly sliding 2 fingers inside her.

"I'll buy you new ones, FUCK YOU ARE WET!" he moaned. "I need to fuck you" he groaned, pulling his fingers out, holding her pants to the side and firmly thrusting his hard cock in her pussy.

Scarlett moaned from shock and discomfort more than pleasure, she tried to catch her breath as he thrust into her quickly and roughly. The noise she was making was definitely misunderstood by Shane who was lost in his pleasure, he fucked her hard from the side, his weight holding her down on the bed. She gasped and her breath jerked as she tried to ask him to slow down or be more gentle but in that moment he felt like a stranger to her.

He stroked his hand up her body and held it on her neck. Scarlett felt trapped under his strength, she looked up at him but he had his eyes closed and she tried to say his name but he thrust harder and faster. She felt scared and she whimpered and moaned in discomfort, just as Shane grasped his hand around her throat. Scarlett didn't understand what was happening, she was scared and she gasped for breath, her voice wouldn't come out.

She kicked out at Shane with her top leg, striking him in the ribs. He opened his eyes but he didn't stop. She kicked again and again and he stopped, panting and looking down at her. Scarlett was crying and she was finally able to grab his wrist, pushing his hand back from her throat. She pushed him again with her foot, her pussy stung as she pulled away from him and curled up on the bed crying.

"What?! What's wrong? Why are you crying babe?" Shane asked, puzzled and breathing heavily. He leaned forward to her but she shirked further up the bed.

Scarlett didn't know where to start. "Why were you doing that to me? You didn't ask." she was trembling and the tears were streaming down her face.

"Why are you so upset? I thought you liked it? You sounded like you liked it!" said Shane, irritated.

"You didn't ask if it was OK, you just went on ahead. I don't think you realise your own strength, Shane." Scarlett whispered, not looking at him.

Shane sighed "Come on, babe." He didn't understand why she was reacting like this. He tried to reach over to Scarlett but she jumped off the other side of the bed, lifted her top from the floor and ran downstairs to the bathroom. "Scarlett!!" Shane shouted after her, sitting down on the bed.

Scarlett locked herself in the small shower room and steadied herself against the sink. She couldn't stop shaking and she ached inside. She looked at herself in the mirror, her tears had run long tracks of mascara and eyeliner down her face and her eyes were bloodshot. She tried to think what to do. She couldn't drive home because she'd had too much to drink and anyway, she remembered, she hadn't brought her car. There was no public transport at this hour and even if she got a taxi, she'd have to explain why to her family when she got in and she didn't want that. She washed her face, scrubbing to get her makeup off. She sat down on the toilet and a searing sting spread through her as she peed, she shuddered. She noticed some spots of blood in her underwear. The door knocked, she didn't know how long she'd been in there, one of Shane's housemates was maybe waiting to use the toilet. She cleaned herself up quickly and washed her hands. The door knocked again.

"Babe, can I come in?" Shane's voice was soft and calm. He tried the door handle "Are you OK, Scarlett?" She didn't reply, she was still shaking and couldn't stop crying. "There's blood on the duvet, are you bleeding?" he asked. "I don't want to talk to you about this through a door on the landing, please let me in."

"Go away" she said, barely above a whisper, her throat dry. A few minutes later she heard him go back upstairs and she sat in the bathroom trying to collect her thoughts.

Eventually she decided she should go upstairs. She tread softly into the bedroom and started to undress. Shane was lying in bed "Scarlett, talk to me" Shane pleaded.

"Can I have a t-shirt to sleep in please?" she asked, coldly.

Shane got up and brought her one from the drawer, he tried to stroke her arm but she pulled back. "Please let me hold you, babe" he whispered. She looked him in the eyes.

"That was sore and it scared me but I couldn't get my voice out to tell you cos you were leaning all your weight on me. I didn't like it at all, that's what that sound was." Scarlett raised her voice "YOU WEREN'T EVEN LOOKING AT ME! Just fucking me like someone you didn't care about, like some animal."

Shane sat down on the edge of the bed and swallowed hard, his face flushed "It's just we talked about it a while ago, the choking thing, and you'd said you would try it. We've had rough sex before so..." Shane's voice trailed off.

"I said I'd try it but I didn't mean when you felt like it and didn't ask first! I didn't want you to rip my tights but you didn't let me finish saying that before you did it anyway. You know how sensitive I am and you pushed your body into me. I know you like to be in control but it was like you were possessed, you became a complete stranger." Scarlett began to cry again "I felt powerless, you held me down and it hurt, Shane! You weren't paying any attention to how I was and you were too rough, I didn't ask for that and that's why there's blood there."

She stood by the door crying as Shane looked at her, frowning but angry. "I didn't mean to hurt you Scarlett, I really care about you and I never want to hurt you in any way. I don't know what came over me, I just...I dunno... you looked so good in that outfit and I lost my mind. It's not an excuse, I know it sounds pathetic. I'm pathetic, I'm so angry with myself right now" he said, through gritted teeth.

"It's probably something you've seen on those websites you wank over!" Scarlett said "I know we talked about different things but doing something without asking me because you think I might say no is not how I want it to be. I've always felt safe with you before" her voice wobbled.

He held his hand out to her "Please let me hold you, babe" Shane pleaded. Scarlett shook her head and cried harder. Shane looked upset "I hate seeing you this upset, especially at something I've done. I just want to hold you and make it better." he pleaded.

He stood up and pulled the duvet back for Scarlett but she didn't approach the bed until he climbed into his own side and turned out the lamp. She slid into bed, turning on her side with her back to him. She felt his hand stroke her arm and she slid further to the edge of the bed "Please don't touch me, Shane" she whispered. She heard him turn onto his back and hit the bed with his fist in frustration.

In the morning, she woke and felt him spooned around her, his breath warm in her hair and on her neck, his body pressed against her back, his cock hard against her ass and his right arm around her waist. He felt her stir. "Morning babe" Shane whispered. Scarlett froze and tried to ease away from him. "Please let me hold you, Scarlett. I hardly slept knowing how upset you were last night. We had such a nice meal and then I went and ruined it all. I'm sorry." he kissed her hair.

Scarlett lifted his arm and rolled onto her back, every part of her ached and she groaned and winced. She stretched gently and turned her head to him, Shane lay on his side looking at her. "Thank you for apologising but we need to make a rule that we always ask each other. We usually do, I'm not sure what changed!" she felt apprehensive. Shane nodded, kissed her and stroked his hand down her neck and along her stomach, she winced "Ahh. I'm sore!"

"Where?" asked Shane, pulling the duvet down and her t-shirt up to look at her. "You're all bruised!!" he gasped.

"Hey!" Scarlett shouted, pulling her t-shirt back down. "I know, that's from you holding me down last night. Muscles I didn't know existed ache right now." she said.

Shane's face was shocked "Oh my God, Scarl, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise I was that rough." He tried to wrap his arms around her but she recoiled "Babe?" he looked at her bereft of anything else to say.

"I need to have a shower and something to eat" said Scarlett, easing herself up out of bed and gathering her things.

"Ok, well, shall I make us some brekkie then? How about porridge?" Shane asked.

"Yes, thank you. I'll come down when I've showered" Scarlett said, leaving the bedroom.

Shane lay in bed, berating himself for allowing such an overwhelming instinct to overtake him and cause such upset. If only he could go back 24 hours and redo it. He wasn't sure how he was going to fix things now. He got up and put his t-shirt on and thought that making them breakfast would be a start. He hoped.


Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers