Date Night Plus 1

Story Info
Date night turns into a sex filled night.
5.4k words
3.57
28.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been waiting for tonight for weeks. It had been months since our last date night without our 2 children. I had just dropped the children off at their grandparent's house for the night. We have 2 days off work together and thought we would spend it by ourselves. I walked through the front door and was called instantly to our bathroom. There was soft music playing, and the candle lit bath was running. Sarah was waiting for me. She turned the water off and we both hopped in. She passed me a glass of wine. Although we loved our children, it was good to have some time alone together as just us.

We hopped out of the bath and carried our wine to the loungeroom. We sat and enjoyed each other's company while sipping our wine. I leaned over and kissed my Sarah on her lips. 'I love you' I said.

'I love you too' she replied, leaning to plant a kiss on my lips. We placed our glasses on the coffee table. I pushed Sarah back onto the couch and gave her a passionate kiss on her lips. She returned the favour. Our hands were running over each other's bodies.

'I think we need to order take away' I suggested. My wife agreed. As I ordered dinner, Sarah made her way to our bedroom.

After I hung up the phone, I rushed down to the room. 'We have 15-20 minutes before dinner arrives.' I climbed into our bed and climbed on top of my waiting wife. We continued making out on the bed. I sucked my wife's nipples and she let out a moan. Her fingers had slid down to find her pussy. She started rubbing it with one hand and then found my cock with the other. I looked down to view the show. I could see both my cock and her pussy being played with. I turned around so I was facing down towards her pussy. I replaced her hand with mine and slid a finger into her now wet pussy.

I found her g-spot and started rubbing in it. I could feel my bottom being played with, which is nothing new, I felt a finger slid into my tight arse. I felt deeper inside of her pussy. The finger in my arse went deeper, mimicking my move. I started stretching her pussy to accommodate a second finger and slid it in. The finger in my behind was removed and something larger inserted. It started buzzing.

The doorbell rang. I quickly removed my fingers from her pussy and grabbed my robe. I answered the door to a teenager who was holding our dinner. While I was talking to him, vibrations started again in my arse. It took my attention away from what the delivery driver was saying. It turned off. I looked back at the teenager who had his hand out in front of him. I quickly ducked inside and grabbed my wallet. The vibrations started again. I gave the delivery driver the money for dinner and closed the door. I took the dinner to the table and called out to my wife. She walked down in her robe holding a little remote control. 'Did you like our new toy?'

I smiled. 'Yes, but it was a little distracting.' She pressed a button and the vibrations ceased. We sat down and ate our dinner. Sarah suggested we head into town and go to a new club which has just opened. I agreed.

After dinner, we went back to our room to get dressed. On our bed was a set of white lingerie. 'That's cute darling' I said to my wife admiring and thinking how sexy it would look on her.

'I am glad you like them as they are for you'. I picked them up. I looked at them more closely and in pink writing was written 'Sissy'.

'I cannot wear these out of the house, someone will see me.'

'You will be wearing a shirt and pants with them, I am not making you go out in public in your lingerie,' she laughed. Sarah has dressed me up in the past in bras and undies and made me her sissy, but never in public. I pulled the white lacy G-string on and put the matching bra on. They were a nice satin feel. The feeling made my cock go hard again.

My wife walked in and seen the bulge in my G-string. She pushed me onto our bed. She sat on my lap, so my cock was pressed into her vagina. She reached for something and the vibrations started on my insides. She started rubbing my nipples through the satin bra and started bouncing up and down on my covered cock. Her pussy was leaving a wet mark on my underwear. She hopped off me and told me to bend over. I followed her direction expecting her to take the vibrating egg out of my arse. Instead, she grabbed my cock through my G-string. She was rubbing the smooth satin against my cock. I was rock hard and now wetting my own underwear with my precum. She pulled my cock out of the side of the G-string and started stroking it like she was milking a cow. As she was stroking, the other hand pulled out the vibrating egg from my arse.

It was strange not to have the vibrating feeling anymore. 'We will need this for later' she said. My mind was plagued with thoughts. A finger replaced the toy in my arse. She had found my prostate which she does regularly and started rubbing it. Precum began oozing more from my cock. She used her finger to scoop it up and wiped it on my lips. I licked them clean and moaned as my wife was rubbing my prostate. 'Go get a toy from the toy box' she said as she removed her finger from my bottom. I walked to our wardrobe and looked in out sex toy box. I wanted a hard fuck in my arse but did not want to ask for it from my wife. I grabbed a smaller 5-inch realistic dildo which had balls at the base and returned to my wife.

I gave the cock to her and she laid me on my back on the bed. She climbed on top of me and sat on my stomach. She leaned forward and shoved the dildo in my mouth. She was rough, but I allowed her to face fuck my mouth with the dildo. She removed the dildo and placed in in her pussy. She was sitting on top of me riding the dildo. She removed the dildo and placed it back in my mouth. I savoured the taste of my wife on the dildo. She removed it once again from my mouth and inserted it back into her pussy. 'I have been waiting for a cock in my pussy all day.' Once again, the dildo was changed from her pussy to my mouth and back again. She moved down the bed.

She was now sitting between my legs. This time when she removed the dildo, she applied some lube and lifted my legs up. She spread my arse with one hand as she pushed the dildo all the way in one swift shove. It went in with little resistance. 'Have you been playing with yourself today? Your arse seems less tight than usual'.

'No' I replied feeling a little flushed.

'Your tight arse is a little loose and took that dildo with ease, you must have been touching your bum hole today.'

Once again, I answered no. I began to be flustered and began second guessing myself.

'I am quite sure you have stretched your arse today as it is handling this dildo easily'. I was that flustered that I had forgotten that my wife had inserted a toy earlier this evening.

'Roll over' my wife demanded as she pushed my legs over. 'If you are wanting to play without me sissy, I will treat you that way'. She left the room. The dildo was still in my arse. It slowly slipped out. She returned from our wardrobe with a mouth gag. 'If you cannot tell me the truth, you are better off not saying anything at all'. She placed the gag in my mouth. There was a 3-inch dildo on the inside which was now lodged in my mouth. 'The sissy can start sucking cock while she remains quiet. I looked down at her waste to notice a strap on hanging from her hip and a paddle in her hand. The strap on was larger than the dildo that had just slipped out of my bottom.

My wife walked behind me and removed my G-string. She placed it in front of me. 'Just remember what you are while I fuck your pussy sissy'. She struck my bare bottom with the paddle. It made a loud crack. I felt the pain and the warmth from where it connected with my bum. Smack, smack, smack. 3 more strikes. My wife noticed I was still rock hard and dripping cum. She positioned the paddle. Smack. She made contact with my balls. Not as hard as my bottom, but enough to make them still a little.

My bum cheeks were spread as cold lube was emptied onto my arse. The cold head of the strap on pressed against the opening and slid in. It was wider than the dildo that had previously occupied the space in my rectum and caused some pain when my arse stretched. My wife slowly inserted the strap on deeper until it could not go any further. She slid it back and then back in again. A few more strikes to my bottom from her hand distracted me from the pain of my arse stretching.

The thrusts sped up and soon she was fucking my arse as it now adjusted to the thicker girth. I was turned on and nearly cumming when she stopped. The strap on was removed from my arse and she walked around in front of me. She laid on her back in front of me. The strap on sticking bold upright. Underneath the strap on, I could see her pussy as there was an opening in the harness allowing vaginal penetration while wearing the strap on. She removed my gag and pushed the cock into my mouth. She pushed my head up and down ensuring that I was giving the strap on a good blow job. With her other hand she began playing with her pussy.

She removed the cock from my mouth and placed a pillow under her bum raising her hips slightly. She then pushed my head back down to the opening and onto her moist pussy. The smell was wonderful. I enjoyed the smell of her wet pussy. Even more, I loved the taste. I stuck my tongue out and slid it into the opening of her pussy. The taste was sensational and there was so much moisture. My wife began moaning. She was really enjoying my tongue. I then found her clitoris with my tongue and that was enough to send her into an orgasm. She let out a scream. I laid there with my head between her legs and my gaping arse in the air.

She dipped the 3-inch dildo gag in her pussy and then placed it back into my mouth. She went around to my arse and inserted the vibrating egg into it. 'It is time to get dressed now' as she threw my G-string to me. I put the white lingerie back on. The G-string strap fell across my anus which was gapped. The vibrating egg fell out. 'Oops, did I stretch your sissy pussy?' laughed my wife.

She picked it up off the floor. She handed me a pair of stockings 'Don't forget to put these on before you put your pants and shirt on'. This was new, I had never worn stockings before. I see it as a positive though as it would cover my G-string.

I could hear my wife getting ready in the bathroom as I struggled to put the stockings on. 'I am going to try this toy out; my pussy isn't as stretched as yours and it won't fall out' she said with a little chuckle. She walked out of the bathroom wearing a green dress that come down to just above her knees. She handed me the remote for the toy. I turned it on. She smiled with pleasure. 'Use it wisely as if you use this as revenge for fucking your pussy, there will be consequences'. I thought about those words and wondered what the consequences would be. I called a taxi and went down to the kitchen and poured myself a beer while we waited.

It was about a 20-minute drive to the club in town. We were sitting in the back seat together. I pushed the button on the remote for the vibrating egg. My wife looked at me. Sitting down, her dress rode up her thighs. I placed my hand on her thigh and slid under her dress. I could feel the vibrations of the egg as I got closer to her pussy. I felt that she was wearing a frilly miniature undies. 'Just like yours' she said with a little giggle. 'Time to turn it off' she said referring to the egg inside of her.

We got to the club and went in. I was looking around to see if I knew anyone as I was very conscious of my lingerie that my wife has me wearing. I felt that everyone knew and could see them through my clothes. Sarah swatted me on the bum, it was a little bit sore from the spanking earlier. We walked to the bar and ordered some drinks. We found a booth and sat down. I pushed the remote button again. She gave me a wry smile. 'Do you enjoy having some control sissy?' she asked. I just smiled. She got up and walked toward the bathroom.

As I was waiting, Steven, a colleague of my wife came over. We shared greetings and he asked where Sarah was. 'In the bathroom' I replied. He explained that he was out on the town by himself as he was recently separated.

'I am looking for a fuck tonight' he said. My phone buzzed. I looked down to see a picture of my wife, a picture up her dress at her pink G-string she was wearing. My phone buzzed a second time. A second picture from my wife. This one was of her G-string that was off and the bullet that was on top of it with a caption ' turn it off unless you want to swap'. Steven was trying to look at what had distracted me from his conversation. Did he see what was on my phone? My cock began getting hard, so I slid forward so hopefully the table was hiding it. I turned the egg off.

Sarah returned and greeted Steven with a hug. He was a similar size to me, maybe a little more muscles on his upper body. They started talking. I could not hear what they were talking about as the music was a little too loud, but whatever it was, it must have been funny as they were laughing together. I had an idea.

I got Steven's attention and handed him the remote. I explained that I had found it. 'What does it control?' He asked.

'I am not sure' I replied with a little smirk staring at Sarah. He began pressing the buttons. My wife glared at me.

'It kind of looks like a remote for one of those vibrating anal eggs that people wear,' Steven said.

'Imagine wearing one of those eggs and having no control over what someone else is doing to them,' Sarah added. We all smiled.

'Well, have fun you 2 and I might see you on the dance floor,' Steven said as he placed the remote on the table and walked away.

Sarah grabbed the remote and turned off the egg. 'That was such a turn on having him control the egg without knowing it' she said. Sarah slid back into the booth next to me and grabbed my hand and placed it onto her thigh. I slid my hand up further to find the string of the plug in her pussy and her wet pussy. I reached out to touch her clitoris which was swollen. I rubbed it and watched my wife's reaction. Her eyes closed; her breathing fastened. She began moaning. My cock was getting hard, pressing against the satin G-string that I was wearing, that I had forgot I was wearing. I felt my chest and felt for the bra I was wearing. My wife started breathing faster and reached down to stop me from rubbing more. 'Not here' she said with a smile.

Sarah got up and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. She pushed me into the disabled cubicle and closed the door behind her. She turned on the vibrator. She lifted her dress to expose her pink G-string. She slid her hand down the front and continued to rub her clit. She let out a little squeal as she brought herself to orgasm. My cock was rock hard after watching that show. 'Turn around and pull down your pants' she demanded. I removed my pants exposing my stockings. 'Now turn around sissy'.

'But I want you to suck my cock' I replied. She laughed.

'Turn around now. Do you want me to open your shirt to show your bra and panties off sissy?' I turned around. She pulled down the stockings and pulled aside the G-string. She lubed up my arse with her pussy juice. She removed the egg from her pussy and inserted it into my arse. It popped in easily and she replaced the band of satin to hold it in. She span me around and took my cock in her mouth. 'Now I will suck your cock sissy'. As she put my cock in her mouth, I felt the vibrations begin in my arse.

I was breathing harder, only for my wife to stop sucking. She tucked my cock back under the white G-string and pulled up my stockings. 'Make yourself decent' she said as I pulled up my pants. She grabbed my hand 'I want to dance' and lead me out of the bathroom and onto the dance floor.

We danced a few songs together before Steven found us. He started dancing with us. Sarah asked me to get some drinks for all three of us. While I was getting drinks, the vibrations began in my arse started. I turned to see wife waving at me with a smile. My cock began to get hard again against my satin G-string. I got the drinks and walked back to Sarah and Steven.

The dance floor began getting busier and our trio of dancers got closer. While we were dancing, my wife brushed against my cock. She winked at me knowing how hard I was. Steven leaned over to Sarah. As he did, his hand brushed against my crouch touching my hard cock. Steven resumed his position on the dance floor and looked at me. I looked back at him. The vibrations continue in my arse. I looked at his hand and he had the control once again. I got self-conscious. Did my wife tell him? Why did she tell him? He switched it off and smiled.

There was an announcement that the club was closing soon. Steven and Sarah had been talking for the last few songs. At times there was shock, laughs and concern on her face as Steven was talking to her. The last song finished, and we were asked to leave. Steven went to the bathroom and Sarah explained that Steven was staying at his mother's house since the breakup and he is concerned that she would ask him to leave if he returned home in a drunk state. She explained that she had offered Steven to stay at our house as we had the empty beds as we were not collecting the children until morning. I agreed. Steven returned from the bathroom. I let him know that it is ok for him to stay at our house tonight. We ordered a taxi. It arrived shortly after and Steven hopped in the front while my wife and I shared the back seat.

On the way home, I whispered if she had said anything to him. She answered no, however the wry smile on her face may have told a different answer. I was not sure if it was the alcohol or the little lie she had told. She placed her hand on my cock and leaned in for a kiss. She placed her hand on my chest and found the edge of my bra and snapped the band. 'Just reminding you what you still have on.' My cock rose against the satin G-string. My wife squeezed it. We continued to kiss in the back seat while Steven was talking to the taxi driver.

We arrived home and hopped out of the taxi. We were a little tipsy and happy. None of us were excessively drunk. We went inside and sat at the dining table. I boiled the kettle to make hot drinks. Steven spoke more about his relationship breakdown and how he is not ready to get back into the game. We finished our drinks and I went down to show Steven where his room was and retired back to our room.

Sarah went to bathroom and came out wearing a black skirt and crop top. 'Take your pants and shirt off' she demanded. I was standing there in my bra, G-string and stockings. 'On your knees'. She approached. She pinched my nipples and pressed my face against her skirt. She bent down and smacked my bottom. Did not hurt as much due to the stockings. 'Is that egg still in there?' 'Yes' I answered. She sat on the edge of the bed and lifted her skirt. 'Come over here and clean this mess up sissy'. I crawled across and started licking her wet pussy. It was so wet. I guess that the antics at the club made her that way.

At that moment, the egg started buzzing in my arse. 'What a sexy slut you have there' said a voice. I turned around and seen Steven standing at the doorway holding the remote. My cock started to rise. I pulled the front of the skirt down to cover my wife's wet pussy. I sat there stunned. I had nowhere to hid or anything to cover me with. He sat down next to my wife.

'I may have told Steve about the remote control and where it was, as well as what my sissy husband was wearing.' I noticed a bulge appear in his lap. 'Steven was telling me how he hasn't had sex for months since his marriage breakdown and the reason for it.' My mind raced, did my wife invite him here to have sex with him? My wife continued 'He told his ex-wife that he thinks he might be bisexual, a bit like you and might like guys and she left him' My head started to spin with all this information. 'I noticed how eager you were to suck cock earlier and to be fucked before we went out' my wife added. I thought back to earlier at dinner. 'You have been a naughty little sissy tonight and I did say you would be punished for playing with the egg too much'.

12