All Comments on 'Date Night Plus 1'

by Eroticbihubby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
seriouly fucked up...

not sure if u are a male or a female..but next time please post this in erotic horror....

and if possible do the foll:-

1. go to a psychiatrict and get ur nut examined

2. After that apply for an SRS and be the gender u desperatly seem to want

and lastly....

3. stop writing ..and start sucking!

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

No.

Just no. Even skimming through was too much.

NIL Star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If you want to play FETISH games?

At least do the readers the courtesy of posting this crap in FETISH where it belongs. It actually belongs in GAY MALE which trumps all categories. This was absolutely disgusting. And here's a point for you. When his wife orders him to suck another man's cock, if the idiot is stupid enough to put his cock in Hubby's mouth, he pulls back a bloody stump. That was just stupid. I feel sorry for the kids. Their parents are idiots.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After reading the classic stories recently published, this brings you back down to earth fast.

i122i122over 3 years ago
Not into gay sex

This story could have been 5 stars if it would not have centered on the gay sex between the two guys. It is acceptable to have some same sex contact during a threesome but the focus of this encounter seemed to lead up to the male on male sex. The wife wasn’t the main focus and I believe the story teller could easily have left her out of the story and he would have been happy. Just my opinion

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
If

If anything worse than this story makes it into LW, it will bring the site down. This is probably, discounting anything by hubbyhw, in the top five worst stories ever posted in LW. This author is certifiably insane to post that mess here. It's difficult to imagine a man who hates himself as much as this author does. I await Lue, the Yoda of LW, leaving her comment on this one.

Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago
I'm gonna try to be fair

You may feel that your nom de plume was enough warning for readers who find male bi action to be repulsive, or you may not have cared. Most readers do.

Generally I respect an author's right to creativity regarding type of content. My scoring only reflects how you presented the material. When I feel your content violates the spirit of the category, or is just plain offensive, I'll tell you in my comments. So when I give you 3* for your presentation, it is based on the development of your characters.

While you made the wife dishonest, dominant and manipulative, she wasn't inherently disrespectful to her husband; she was just self-serving and independently seeking external input into the marriage relationship. Since hubby got some of her pussy on multiple occasions, we are led to believe that she was simply being adventurous as a hotwife. It's not as though she cut him off.

That notion is further reinforced by the discussion about the kids. You want us to think that this is clearly a rare celebration and expression of lust, not a regular lifestyle.

However, there are enough references to his fetish that warns us that it IS ongoing. The involvement of the bigger-cocked dominant co-worker is a red flag, especially since she invited him to be a part of their date night. And anyone with a successful marriage would tell you that dishonesty is by itself disrespectful, even if he has such a poor self-image that he thinks it's not unreasonable.

Wife-sharing has become a narrow enough theme even with healthy, loving respectful adults. Wife sharing with the husband being bisexual and submissive may have a market somewhere, but I doubt you'll find it here. Don't let my 3* go to your head. That's probably the highest I'll ever give a bihubby.

In the end I think your story about an adventurous wife is more about the submissive husband. You'll probably find a more receptive audience elsewhere.

networkgurunetworkguruover 3 years ago

I saw the author's name and only read the last couple of paragraphs. You are going to get reamed posting this in LW. Just saying.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Why Here?

Good story, but why would you place it in this category? It is primarily about gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Go away

and die

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
26thNCuck approved

Loved it, keep up the great work. Wish i could give it a higher rating

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Still

Still the worst story posted in LW this year. This garbage does not belong in LW, and much more like this will destroy the site. It’s that bad.

EroticbihubbyEroticbihubbyover 3 years agoAuthor
Apologise

Hi,

I apologize for the placement of this story. It is my first time submitting and 100% agree that it is in the wrong category. I apologize for those who have read the story thinking it was a LW story. This was an unacceptable oversight on my behalf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticbihubby@Eroticbihubby
New writer who is wanting some feedback for my writing. My writings are vague in personal discription due to the nature of being able to put yourself in the story.