Date Night Plus 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Take off his pants sissy' demanded my wife pointing to Steven's crutch. I sat there trying to comprehend what was happening. My wife repeated 'Be a good little sissy and take his pants off'. I moved across to Steven and he stood up. I undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants. I slid them down exposing his underwear. His cock bulged under his underwear.

'Pull his underwear down now'. I looked at my wife and then at him, he had a smile on his face knowing that his thoughts of sexuality are going to be challenged. I followed the direction given. His cock was semi erect, about 6 inches already and thick. He laid down on the bed. 'Be a good cock sucker sissy and help him get hard.' My wife assisted me onto the bed pushed me onto all fours, so my head was about his crotch. She handed me a condom, I opened the packaging and grabbed his cock in my hand. I placed the condom on the head of his cock and pulled the condom down. It felt strange holding another cock, not mine. She pushed my head toward his hard cock which had continued to grow. 'Open up sissy'. I opened my mouth to let the 8-inch cock enter my mouth. 'Now suck that cock like you were sucking the cock earlier'.

She pressed my head down. The dildo earlier was only around 6 inches and I noticed the extra length when it hit my gag reflex. I coughed. Wife laughed, 'I told Steven that you are a good cock sucker, don't let me appear to be a liar'. She pushed my head down, all the way down so my nose rested in his curly pubic hair. She released and I lifted my head up. I got to the head of the penis before she pushed it down again. The cock in my mouth felt better than the dildo. It was soft on the outside and warm. He started moaning.

I felt my stockings pulled down at the back. I was now bobbing up and down by myself sucking Stevens large cock. My G-string was pulled aside, and the vibrating egg pulled out. That was replaced by 2 fingers. I moaned while I had the thick cock deep in my throat. 'Just getting this ready for you sweetie'. The feeling of a real cock sliding in and out of my mouth felt good. I was enjoying it and he was also enjoying it. 'Did you want your arse fucked sissy?' I moaned with the cock in my mouth.

My wife removed her fingers and slid the dildo into my lubed arse. She started with slower thrusts mimicking my sucking. She started fucking me quicker. I in turn was being thrusted onto the cock quicker. My cock was getting rock hard again. More precum oozed out. Steven's breathing was getting deeper and quicker. 'That's enough sucking' my wife said and pushed my head up. She had stopped fucking my arse. 'I told you that my sissy is a good cock sucker'. Steven agreed. 'Now you can have his pussy, I have warmed it up for you'. I was shocked with what I had heard. My wife wants him to fuck my arse, fuck me. Steven sits up and hops off the bed.

I am pulled from the bed and made to kneel at the side of it. My upper body was resting on the bed. Sarah spreads my arse open and Steven begins to prod my arse. His cock slides in. My arse stretches wider than the dildo. I let out a gasp. Steven continues to press his cock deeper. I could feel him getting deeper and deeper. His cock then retreated. Before sliding out he thrusted in again. I was really longing for a fuck this morning, however, I did not expect it to be a real cock. I pressed back against him being greedy for more cock. He pulled out.

'Are you ok? Do you not like my sissy's pussy?' asked my wife.

'I think I need more lube before I give your sissy a hard fuck'. My wife went off to get the lube. I turned around and knelt. I took the condom off and opened my mouth. He noticed what I was doing and thrusted his hard cock into my mouth. His thrusts were hard and deep. I was easily able to accept his whole cock. He was getting close to cumming when my wife returned 'Don't cum yet, sissy wants his pussy fucked'.

She turned me back around, so I was kneeling next to the bed again. Cold lube was squirted onto my awaiting arse. My arse was once again spread open by Steven and his cock entered. This time there was not the same stretch, well until he penetrated me with his whole cock. I could feel his thighs against my bum. He allowed his cock to slide out before he thrust it back in. I have not had a dildo this size in my arse before and it felt good. He was fucking my arse hard and fast. 'Is that better?' Sarah asked.

'Yes, I can really fuck this pussy now. Your sissy slut is nice to fuck, nearly as good as my ex-wife'. My wife climbed onto the bed in front of me.

She kissed my lips. 'Are you enjoying your arse fucking?'

'Yes' was all I could say between my quick breaths. He started moaning, I could feel his cock swell up. He let out a loud moan and I could feel my insides get warm. The thrusts ceased and he stood behind me with his cock inside me.

'I think you have confirmed you are bisexual' said Sarah. Steven agreed as he pulled his cock out or my arse and leaving it wide open. He replaced my wife who was sitting in front of me. He slid his legs under my head and stopped when his cock was under my face. I knew my place tonight. I opened my mouth and started licking the cock which had just been inside of me. The salty taste was nice. After I had cleaned him up, Sarah leads him to the bathroom and gave him a towel.

She returned and closed the door. She hopped onto the bed and laid back. 'Does my sissy need to empty his load?' I nodded as I climbed onto the bed. My arse was gapped and a mixture of cum and lube was trying to escape my arse. I could see my wife's pussy glistening.

'Did you enjoy your show?' I asked.

'I loved watching you be fucked. It was such a turn on coming back into the room to find you with a cock in your throat. Hurry up and fuck my pussy. I want to be filled like you'. With that, I slid my aching cock into the moist pussy that was waiting for me. It did not take long for my wife to orgasm. With the tensing of her pussy, I finally got to shoot my load tonight. I lay on my wife exhausted and gave her a kiss on the lips. I roll onto my side of the bed, and pull my G-string and stocking back into place to hopefully catch the cum that I have inside me.

I wake up in the morning and reach across. My wife is already up. I put my robe over my lingerie and walk through the house. I reach the kitchen. 'Your boyfriend has already left; did you want a coffee?' I nodded. We discussed the activities of last night. My cock started to rise. My wife noticed and got up from the table and gave me a kiss. 'My pussy is very wet from last night if you want to add some more?' I got up from the table and followed her back to the bedroom.

She knelt by the bed and let her body flop forward onto the bed. 'Fuck my pussy like your pussy was fucked last night'. I walked up behind her and spread her pussy. It was gapped and wet. A smell of sex and cum filled the air. I poked the head of my cock inside her pussy and fucked her hard and deep like I was last night. She moaned and came very quickly. I followed soon after. I pulled my cock out of her very full pussy. I watched the cum drip out onto the towel my wife was kneeling on. I hopped up and jumped in the shower. 'My mother is ready for us to pick up the kids now', Sarah said as she was hopping into the shower.

We enjoyed our shower and the last moments before we get collect the children. 'I really enjoyed last night' my wife said.

'So did I', I replied.

'I don't think you got a punishment for your bad behaviour last night, I'm fairly sure it was more of a reward.' We both laughed.

Time to get the kids.

12