The Blowjob Chair

Story Info
Hot wife & husband enhance their sex life with a new kink!
7.9k words
4.52
19.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,183 Followers

This is a story based on a kink that my wife and I have developed in real life.

The situations and "props" are real, and while "The Blowjob Chair" could've been submitted under the "Fetish" category, it's truly a personal love story.

******************************************************************************

It all started innocently enough with what my wife Amanda and I hilariously referred to as "The Blowjob Chair".

We drove to Washington, D.C., one weekend to visit my cousin Breanne, who was visiting from Montana with her family. Brea and I were close when we were teenagers. Now in our early 40's, we still kept in contact through text and social media, but it had been years since I had last seen her.

Unfortunately, what should've only been a 3-hour drive took over twice as long, and Amanda was not in a good mood when we finally reached our destination. The hotel was an older building located just outside downtown D.C. Our room was fairly small. It contained a Queen-sized bed adjacent to a large window with metal blinds that clearly had not been replaced in eons. On the other side of the bed was a radiator that was as noisy as the creaky floorboards.

Our room appeared almost dilapidated, but felt welcoming like a familiar friend. It was cozy and, overall, possessed the quaint vibe of a bed and breakfast than a hotel. For the price Amanda and I were paying, one may have expected more amenities, but we were more than satisfied.

What I immediately noticed, however, when I stepped into our hotel room for the first time was the leather armchair.

Like everything else in the room, the armchair was old and visibly worn, but that was part of its charm. The leather was peeling in various places and there was an indentation on the seat cushion from years of usage. However, the armchair just looked immensely comfortable.

But that wasn't my first thought when I saw it.

Amanda noticed my silly grin. "What?" she demanded. She was tired and hungry, and very short on patience.

"That's the perfect chair for a blowjob!"

Her eyes narrowed dangerously as she scrutinized the chair, then she looked back at me with disgust. "Let me get this straight: you expect me to give you a blowjob after we just sat in bumper-to-bump traffic for SIX hours?" She made a rude sound. "Yea, I don't think so."

"No, of course I'm not asking right now! But, um, maybe later?"

"Is that all you ever think about?" My wife shot back irritably.

"You are all I ever thinking about, Mandy."

Amanda heard the catch in my voice and turned to see me regarding her adoringly.

My wife was stunningly beautiful, even if she was too modest to acknowledge the obvious. Standing at 5'6, she possessed long straight black silk hair that flowed to her hips and was as silky as it was fragrant. Yoga, regular workouts at the gym, and running 10+ miles every week may have bestowed onto Amanda a powerful and athletic physique, including a V-shaped upper torso, toned arms and legs, and killer abs, but it didn't take away from her feminine curves. Any man---and many women--- within eyesight couldn't helped but be mesmerized by her perfect 34C breasts and incredible, sculpted ass. Her brown, slightly almond-shaped eyes gave her a decidedly exotic countenance, and always seemed to be twinkling with some sort of naughtiness or inside joke that only she was aware of. However, Amanda's adorable freckles were perhaps her sexiest physical trait of all.

But all of that paled in comparison to her intelligence, generosity, & witty sense of humor.

Amanda wasn't just a perfect woman; she was the perfect human being.

Her expression softened when she noticed my open worship. "Babe, you're so silly."

"It's not my fault you're so hot and sexy." Before she could react, I swiftly pressed into my wife from behind so she could feel my burgeoning erection. My arms encircled her, pulling her close so I could savor the warmth and firmness of her body, and the fragrance of her hair.

Amanda tried to hide her amusement, then squealed and made a poor attempt at escaping as I nuzzled her neck. "Hey, that tickles!" Eventually, her shoulders slumped in defeat, and she sighed. "I gotta admit, that chair does look like the perfect height."

"I know, right?" My response was loud and filled with excitement, and I looked at her hopefully. "I know you're tired and that we're already running late, but maybe... just maybe..." I left my question hanging.

Amanda slugged me in the shoulder. "We haven't seen Brea and her family in over 6 years. The least we can do is try not to be too late for dinner."

I had to concede the point. "You're right, as usual," I grumbled.

"Besides, I'm hungry. I need to eat, and soon."

I was desperate. "Maybe after we get back to the hotel, then?"

My wife snorted. "You are so predictable."

"So is that a 'yes'?"

"Go get dressed!"

"I'll even settle for a 'maybe'."

Amanda was still muttering as she stripped down to her underwear before my watchful eyes. Then she opened her suitcase and began rummaging for a dinner outfit. My wife paused as she saw that I was still staring; I was certain that she also noticed the tenting in my pants.

"What?"

"Just admiring the view, that's all."

"Tell you what, babe. If I feel better after dinner, maybe... just maybe... I'll give you that blowjob you're so desperately begging for."

Amanda leveled me with her most devastating smile, and I suddenly wondered if she had been playing me this entire time.

******************************************************************************

It was like our wedding night all over again as Amanda and I stumbled through our hotel room door in a tangle of limbs and kisses. Our tongues wrestled with each other as our lips were smeared together, and my hands refamiliarized themselves with her body. Amanda and I tripped as we crossed the threshold, almost faceplanting on the floor. We paused our intimacy to laugh at ourselves, but were all over each other again in a minute.

There were no two people in the world more in love than we were.

I was still kissing my wife and touching her all over as I began herding her towards the bed. "I want you right now," I murmured breathlessly. "I need you right now."

Amanda smiled into my lips. "Go shower, babe. Then come back and have a seat on the chair."

I laughed, but hesitated. "Are you sure, Mandy?" The truth of the matter was, I wanted a blowjob. Badly. I craved them from my wife constantly. But secretly, I felt guilty whenever I asked because I knew it was selfish. But Amanda had become so skilled at giving oral sex--- had become such a goddess on her knees--- that it hard not to think about it all the time.

"Yes, babe. I'm sure. Now hurry up and go shower before I change my mind!"

I tugged on her arm. "Join me."

Our roles were suddenly reversed; now Amanda was leading me by the hand as I followed her to the bathroom. "I was hoping you'd ask."

******************************************************************************

Some of the best sex Amanda and I ever experienced occurred in the shower. There was something pragmatic yet extremely liberating about fucking under running water. We could be sloppier and dirtier than usual, and immediately clean ourselves afterwards.

I could barely contain myself, literally and figurately, as Amanda and I held each other, wet, warm, and naked.

"You better be clean if you expect me to put my mouth here," she told me pointedly while stroking my cock with her soapy fingers.

I moaned loudly. "I love it when you do that."

Amanda cackled. "I know exactly what you like... what you want. I know precisely which buttons to push to drive you crazy." She continued the pretense of "cleaning" my erection.

"Goddamn it, Mandy. I'm not going to be able to hold it in if you keep doing that."

She sneered. "You never last long!"

"And whose fault is that? Fuck it. Forget the blowjob, let's do it right here."

I began reaching for my wife with the intent of picking her up and pinning her to the tiled wall as I made love to her, but she batted my hands away and shook her head.

"Uh-uh." Her rejection was cruel, and this time I knew for certain that she was playing hard-to-get. "I'm having too much fun."

She hadn't let go of my erection and was still stroking me steadily.

"C'mon on! That's not fair!"

Amanda laughed.

Next, I tried to bend my wife over so I could penetrate her from behind, but she continued to dance out of my reach. My cock was now the size of a baseball bat and was so hard that it could cut diamond. Amanda had aroused me to the point where I desperately required release, whether it was by her hand or my own.

She knew it, too.

My wife told me suddenly, "I'm going to go out first."

"I'll come with you!"

"No. There's something I need to do first. Just give me 5 minutes."

Amanda opened the shower door and was gone.

I was alone with my erection, and it took herculean effort not to masturbate. But I knew what was in store for me, and gladly waited. After roughly 5 minutes, I shut off the water and anxiously rejoined my wife.

******************************************************************************

Amanda was still naked but diligently wiping down the leather armchair with disinfect wipes as I stepped out of the bathroom. Her expression was business-like and, as I usually did whenever my beautiful wife performed mundane tasks, I simply stood back and observed.

Amanda looked at me when she was finished and, somewhat defensively, asked, "What?"

"Nothing. You just make the simplest things look sexy, that's all."

I was trying to be romantic, but she rolled her eyes. "You probably think I'm being OCD, but I can only imagine how many people have had sex on this chair before us."

Her words and sense of decorum were endearing to me, and I sighed. "Can you possibly be any more perfect?"

Amanda blushed modestly. "We're about to find out. Sit down."

I immediately obeyed. My cock quivered in anticipation as my wife grabbed a pillow from the adjacent bed and threw it on the floor between my spread-out legs. Amanda's smile was sly and knowing as she slowly sank to her knees.

But as she leaned forward and opened her lips to suck me into her mouth, I planted a kiss on top of her head. "I love you so much, Mandy."

"I know. I love you, too. Now shut up and let me give you a blowjob." She planted her hand on my chest and, with a force that was not surprising from my fit wife, pushed me into a slouched position.

Amanda always started things slowly, whether it was fucking or giving oral sex. She sealed her lips around my cockhead, and licked it all over. Occasionally, she would suck gently, drawing a moan and shiver from me each time.

"Fuck... goddamn, that feels incredible..."

Gradually... very slowly to drive me mad with lust... Amanda inched her head deeper, letting the walls of her throat glide against my rigid skin. She impaled her throat inexorably on my length until she had me in a complete deepthroat. I could feel her lips creating a tight seal around my girth.

Then my wife sucked hard.

Mandy did NOT like it when I came in her mouth; we comically referred to the area above her neck as the "No Fly Zone" because she did not appreciate semen in her mouth, on her face, or in her hair. But the sensation was so exquisite that I yowled and writhed beneath her oral onslaught, involuntarily attempting to wrench myself out of her mouth before I suffered a premature accident.

Amanda, however, paused while she was still deepthroating me, murmured "Uh-uh", and then planted her palm on my chest again to hold me in place. We both froze, and the sound of our breathing was as loud as my thundering heart. When my wife finally continued, she slowly drew her head back until only the tip of my manhood remained in her mouth before taking me in completely again.

Over and over Amanda repeated the process.

With each pass, she picked up speed.

With each pass, a thicker coat of spit and precum glistened on my shaft.

With each pass, my wife began to suck and slurp more loudly.

Wetness began to splatter everywhere... onto the leather armchair and onto the wooden floor. Amanda suddenly popped me out of her mouth and pressed my erection against her cheek as she gazed up at me alluringly A mixture of our fluids glistened on her chin and steaked my wife's beautiful face, strangely making her adorable freckles even sexier.

"You are so fucking hot," I breathed.

Amanda teasingly rubbed and tapped my manhood lightly on her cheek, causing a long, sticky tendril to obscenely connect the two. It had something that she had never done before, and it elicited an appropriately loud response. My wife chuckled. "I know you like your blowjobs sloppy."

I was too speechless to answer.

Amanda sucked me down her throat again, and this time there was no pretense of romance or foreplay. She simply blew me fast and furiously, as if she was trying to beat some deadline. Her luxurious hair tossed in the air and more saliva spilled from her mouth as her head was a blur.

I typically always let my wife dictate things, but now I was so insane with desire that I palmed the sides of her head and guided her movements. Amanda kept up the pace, and latched onto my hips for support. She bobbed on my cock a few more times before suddenly stopping. I immediately took her cue and began pumping into her mouth as I kept her head still in a gentle but solid grip.

There was an obscene squelching as I enthusiastically made love to my wife's throat.

She was drooling uncontrollably now as her chin, neck, and chest were coated in a slimy film. Palming the back of her head while I continued to thrust, I reached down with my free hand to grope her breasts. They were slick, and very fun to play with.

Amanda murmured encouragingly; she loved it when I played rough with her breasts.

But she was right; I never lasted long with her.

Only a few minutes into the best blowjob of my life, I tapped her shoulder frantically. "Mandy, I'm about to cum." But she didn't stop; in fact, my warning seemed to double her efforts. Even though the wonderful sensations Amanda was bestowing between my legs was heavenly, I did not want to cum in her mouth. "Did you hear me?" I practically cried. "I said, I'm about to cum!"

My wife waited until the past possible moment before yanking me out of her mouth and stroking all over her chest and belly. Her sexual fury was relentless, and she didn't cease until she had coaxed every last drop of sperm from me. And even then, I had to bed for mercy!

Amanda chuckled proudly as she studied the literal painting that I had created on her voluptuous body while I sank back in the chair in an exhausted heap. My heart was beating so fast that I actually feared that I might suffer a heart attack or stroke. Heat was radiating from my body, and the world was spinning. It took me a moment to recover.

When my sense finally returned, Amanda was staring at me with concern. "Babe, are you ok?"

"You're actually asking if I'm ok after what you just did to me?"

"I'm serious! For a moment there, you looked like you were about to pass out."

"That was so freakin' incredible. Why are you so good to me?"

Amanda kissed my knee and smiled. "Because you're so good to me." She looked down at her soiled self and laughed again. "Omigod, you've never had this much cum before. I feel like I'm wearing a sweater!"

We laughed together.

My wife rose to her feet, moving gingerly so the semen plastered on her body wouldn't drip everywhere. "Care to join me in the shower again?"

"In a minute." Her offer was tempting, but I suddenly had a better idea. "Let's trade places...your turn on the chair."

"You don't have to, silly."

"I know. But I want to."

I stood up and began ushering Amanda into the space that I had just vacated.

"Babe! I'm a complete mess. At least let me rinse off."

"I gotta be honest, the idea of eating your pussy while my cum is drying on your tits is really hot!"

Amanda threw her head back and laughed uproariously. "Omigod, you're insane... you're absolutely insane."

"Your fault." I suddenly grabbed her ankles and pulled until she was slouched in the leather seat with her bottom just over the edge, similar to how I was sitting a moment ago. Then I yanked her legs apart like a wishbone.

Amanda's pussy was smooth and bare, just like my cock. Her clit was erect and poking out of its sheath, and the skin around her vaginal opening was dark. I licked my lips as my mouth watered.

My wife's pussy clearly needed attention, and I was happy to oblige.

My lips melted onto Amanda's most intimate area.

"Sy," Amanda breathed as she gave herself to me.

"Do you like that?"

"I love that."

I sniffed her hole. "God, you smell so good." I took a slow and long upward lick of her slit. My wife's flavor was thick and metallic, a telltale sign that she was aroused. My heart soared; my only wish was to make her as happy as she made me. "You taste so good, too."

I slathered her pussy with my tongue.

I sucked and slurped on her clit.

I slipped 2, then 3, digits into Amanda's pussy.

I worked her over with my lips and tongue. Her longs legs were stretched out before me in a wide "V". She suddenly draped one leg over my shoulder, and then the other, and drew me in closer.

As I continued to lick, suck, and finger my wife, I peeked up at her with one eye. I noticed that Amanda often liked to touch herself... specifically, she would often cradle or fondle her own breasts... whenever I gave her cunnilingus. This time, I watched in awe as she began spreading my thick and still-warm semen over her chest like baby oil.

I murmured lustfully; Amanda looked down, and winked as we made eye contact.

I still had 3 fingered buried in her. Having long discovered one of her erogenous zones, I rotated my wrists upward and scraped gently along her inner walls. I smirked into her flesh as I created my intended effect.

Amanda bolted upright and shrieked as she gushed.

Her legs fell from my shoulders as my face shined with her essence. I licked it off my lips and rolled it on my tongue, savoring the taste. I peered at my wife, who sagged in the leather armchair like a lifeless body. Her eyes were closed, the rise and fall of her breasts was mesmerizing as she breathed hard. The pungent smell of my semen crusting on her flesh mixed with her sweat, and the combination was oddly enticing.

Happy that I was able to reciprocate the pleasure that Amanda had given me, I smiled to myself and lay my head affectionately on her lap.

After a while, Amanda sighed contently.

"I seriously love this damn chair."

"At least we got to christen it properly."

"I'm tempted to ask the hotel if we can buy it and take it home. It's an awesome chair. Perfect for oral sex."

She nodded in agreement. "Perfect for oral sex."

"We can call it 'The Blowjob Chair'!"

"Omigod." We shared another laugh. "Come on, babe. You made a mess on me, so it's only fair that you clean it up."

Soaping my wife's sexy body down sounded very appealing.

"Go on, I'll be there in a sec." Amanda immediately stood up, retrieved some more disinfectant wipes, and began diligently wiping down the wetness that we had incurred on the chair and floor. "I just want to keep it clean for the next people who use it," she commented solemnly.

"Mandy, I absolutely adore you."

******************************************************************************

As strange as it may sound, "The Blowjob Chair" was a boon to our marriage.

I wouldn't say that Amanda and I had become unsatisfied with our sex life, but we were aware, in unspoken terms, that it was nearing another plateau. It wasn't a bad thing or indicative that we were falling out of love. But we had been married for almost a decade, and dated for years prior to that. It wasn't an insult to either of us to admit that our familiarity had put us in a rut when it came to sex.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,183 Followers