Date Night Pt. 02

Story Info
The continued story of Tom and Sally at the bar.
1.7k words
3.89
29.3k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom ordered another drink and sat back to watch his sexy wife with the man as they began the second game. Tom knew his wife was now without panties and that a kiss was bet for this game.

His heart was pounding in his chest but his cock twitched with each thud. Tom watched Sally bend over the table once again as she prepared to break the balls, as the pressed his groin against her upturned ass again, only this time Tom noticed his wife subtly moving her ass up and down dry humping the man. Tom looked at Sally's beautiful face as she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

It was obvious to Tom that his wife Sally was becoming more comfortable around the man who just about an hour ago was a complete stranger and now had her panties in his pocket. Sally and the man were openly flirting, and the touching was becoming more frequent. Tom saw Sally running her finger tips up and down the man's arm when he was trying to line up and take his shot, causing him to miss the hole.

Tom watched on one particular shot as Sally had to bend and lean quite far to take a shot, the man ran his hand over Sally's magnificent ass and onto her bare thigh at the hem of her dress, Tom could have sworn he heard his wife moan even though it was somewhat noisy in the club.

Tom's cock felt as if it was about to explode as the game was nearing the end. The man had just the eight ball left and Sally had done much better in this game having just one stripe ball and the eight ball. It was the man's turn and Tom looked at the table to see the shot that would determine if his wife would be giving this man a kiss, Tom pondered what type of kiss it could be, Sally could chicken out and simply give a peck on the cheek or even a peck on the lips. Tom had to refocus and not get lost in possibilities. The eight ball was sitting pretty far across the table from the cue ball, it would take hitting it with enough force and on a slight angle to make it but the man had made harder shots.

The man chalked his cue stick and smiled at Sally before leaning over the table, Sally walked over and leaned down and said something to the man, Tom saw him swallow hard and look at Sally briefly before taking the shot. Tom held his breath as he watched the ball travel down the table grazing the eight ball but not enough to move it to the pocket. Tom watched Sally bounce up and down happily having caused her new friend to miss. Tom wondered what his wife could have said to the man.

Sally walked up to the table with confidence thinking she now had the upper hand in the teasing game, the man having regained his composure said something to Sally that stopped her in her tracks. Sally said something back to him and then looked around before dropping her cue stick and squatting down to pick it up. Tom could not see Sally as she squatted and she stood a few moments later with the cue in her left hand but Tom noticed she held her right hand out towards the man as if showing him something. The man took a step closer to Sally and took her right wrist in his hand raising it up, Tom watched as the inhaled and kissed the the tips of her middle and index finger. Tom watched Sally close her eyes and gasp.

The man lowered her hand and Sally slowly opened her eyes almost in a haze as she turned and lined up to take her shot. Sally totally missed her striped ball but did hit the eight causing it to roll into a pocket. Tom was so confused at this moment, what was the conversation, what was with him kissing her fingers and was she going to kiss him or more to the point did he want to see his wife kiss this man.

Tom didn't finish his thoughts as it appeared that Sally had already decided what she was going to do. Sally walked over to the man, he wrapped one arm around her waist and gripped the back of her neck with the other hand. Sally wrapped both her arms behind his neck. The man leaned down as Tom watched his wife's lips touch another man's lips. The kiss started tenderly but very quickly became passionate and Tom saw his wife open her mouth to accept the man's tongue. They kissed for several minutes before parting breathless. Tom realized he was shaking all over with nerves and excitement.

Tom noticed his wife was slightly unsteady as she walked towards the bathrooms and the man walked to the bar to get more drinks. Tom took this opportunity to head back to where the bathrooms were and waited on Sally to come out. He got a few strange looks from a group of girls that came out wondering why he was lurking by the ladies room. Finally Sally came out and saw Tom, she smiled and gave him a quick kiss. Tom had a million questions.

Sally said she only had a couple of minutes, she didn't want to be rude to Roger. Tom now knew the man's name. Tom asked what she told him that caused him to miss the eight ball, Sally turned slightly red and looked down before saying quietly, I told him my pussy was literally dripping onto my thighs. Sally looked at Tom for a reaction but all Tom could do was get wide eyed. Tom asked what he said after and what the kissing of her fingers were about. Sally's face turned a darker shade of red before she said, he told me to prove it, so I asked when and he said here and now. Tom was at a loss for words. Sally went on to say, so I dropped my stick and when I went down to get it I ran my fingers up my thigh under my dress, I didn't even have to touch my pussy because my fingers were already wet and coated. He brought my hand up and smelled my juices and kissed my fingers. Sally looked Tom in the eyes and said, honey he kinda tasted my pussy. Sally said, I better get back to Roger, and kissed Tom and said I love you. Tom said I love you too. Sally started to walk away and stopped and turned towards her husband, and in case you are wondering he is hard as a rock and quite large from what I can feel every time he presses against me. Sally smiled, blew her husband a kiss and walked back to where Roger was waiting.

As Tom walked around the corner to walk back to his seat at the bar he looked over and saw Sally and Roger were locked in another deep passionate kiss. When they broke the kiss they walked over to the bar and sat just a few bar stools away from where Tom sat. Tom glanced over and saw that Roger had a hand on Sally's thigh and to Toms surprise Sally had her hand on Rogers's thigh. Tom could hear them talking but not fully make out what about. They were laughing and would occasionally kiss.

Tom glanced over at Sally's lap and saw that Roger had moved his hand to her inner thigh and was at the hem of her dress. Sally made no move to stop Roger, Tom watched as Roger's fingers moved from the hem to slightly under the hem rubbing back and forth, again Sally made no protest. Tom saw Roger lean over and kiss Sally's neck and say something quietly to her, Sally blushed but nodded. Tom then saw his wife adjust how she was sitting and spread her legs a little, Sally said something to Roger who shook his head and Sally spread her legs a little wider, Roger nodded. Tom thought he was going to cum then and there when he saw Roger's hand move further under Sally's dress but when Tom heard his wife gasp and moan "OH FUCK" loud enough for him to hear her clearly Tom had to fight the urge to run to the men's bathroom and jerk off.

Tom tore his eyes away from Sally's lap long enough to look at her face, her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly agape, and her cheeks were red and glowing. Tom noticed her breathing was getting ragged. Tom looked at her lap again and could see Roger's hand moving under her dress, Tom also saw that Sally's hand now had a firm grip on what Tom realized was an impressive lump that must be Roger's cock.

Tom looked at the young couple sitting between him and his wife, they were both watching the show as well, Tom watched as the female of the couple rubbed her thighs together. Toms attention was snapped back to Sally when he heard her moaning "oh fuck" over and over, quietly at first but gaining volume until Tom watched her body shake violently. Sally gripped Roger's arm as she continued to shake. Sally finally stopped shaking and watched as Roger took his hand out from under her dress. Tom could see three of his fingers were glistening. Tom watched as Roger brought his middle and ring finger to his mouth and licked them clean and then brought his index finger to Sally's mouth, she opened her mouth, swelled his finger and sucked it clean. The young woman of the couple licked her lips and gasped when Sally sucked her own juices from Roger's finger. Sally looked up at Roger and Tom heard her say please kiss me. Sally and Roger kissed passionately for several minutes. When the kiss broke Sally and Roger walked backed to the pool table with his hand on her ass. The young man sitting by Tom looked at his date and said they'll be fucking soon, she looked at him and said they have me so wet you better be fucking me soon. They got up and left Tom sitting there dizzy with emotions.