Date Night Pt. 03

Story Info
Sally takes more steps into the world of being a hotwife.
1.2k words
3.84
26.7k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom watched as his beautiful wife Sally kissed Roger once more before leaning against the pool table. Tom looked on as Roger leaned against Sally as they talked. Sally had a questioning look on her face that Tom could easily see. A few minutes later Tom saw Roger head to the men's room, Sally text Tom before he could even move from the stool. She told Tom not to come over because Roger wouldn't be long. Tom asked what was wrong and Sally said the Roger wants to go outside to the courtyard to talk in a quieter area. Tom text back asking if she wanted to go outside with him, to which Sally quickly replied yes, but she was afraid of what all might happen and if Tom was going to be alright with whatever does happen. Tom quickly replied that if she was happy then he was ok. Sally turned and mouthed "I love you " just before Roger returned.

Tom looked at his watch and ordered a shot as he watched Sally and Roger exit the back door to the courtyard. After twenty minutes and two more shots Tom couldn't sit there any longer, he grabbed his drink and walked outside to the courtyard. It was larger than Tom expected and there were a few people sitting at a table smoking. Tom saw the young couple from earlier making out and feeling each other up, but he did not see his wife or Roger. Tom walked slowly towards the far corner of the courtyard where it was considerably darker, as he got closer he could make out the silhouettes of Roger and Sally in a tight embrace, their faces joined at the mouth.

Tom tried to blend into the darkness, so they would not see him. Tom strained to listen since he was unable to see anything beyond faint shapes. Tom thought he heard the rustle of clothes but was not certain until he heard the sweet voice of Sally say oh my, it's so big I can't wrap my hand around it, it feels so hard and hot. Tom then knew his wife had Roger's cock in her hand and more so really seemed to like it. Tom heard more rustling and Sally say I have to taste it. Tom strained to see, but all he could do was hear the sound of his wife's wet mouth as she tried to get as much as she could of Roger's cock in her mouth. Roger moaned as Sally sucked his cock.

Tom heard Sally making slurping and gurgling noises as she worked on Roger's cock. Tom heard Roger tell Sally to sick his balls and lick the shaft. Sally moaned loudly as she obliged the request. Tom noticed the young couple had moved closer to Sally and Roger, no doubt having followed the sound of passion. Tom brought his attention back to the sounds of pleasure his wife was making as she licked and sucked Roger's cock.

Tom thought about taking his own cock out and rubbing it as he listened, but he knew as turned on as he was it would only last maybe three strokes before he came everywhere. Tom heard Roger moan and tell Sally he was going to cum. Tom was surprised when Sally moaned with her mouth full of Roger's cock. Tom then heard Roger groan loudly as Sally moaned and swallowed. Every time Roger groaned, Sally moaned and swallowed more. Finally, Roger said FUCK I don't think I've ever cum so much. Tom heard Sally giggle and tell Roger his cum tasted delicious and would love more, to which Roger said he'd be happy to give her a lot more.

Tom then heard Roger tell Sally it was her turn. Roger instructed Sally to lean back against the wall.

Tom heard Sally giggle and say that tickles, and then she gasped just as he heard Roger say, fuck your pussy tastes like honey.

Sally's moans were becoming one continuous moan till Tom heard her quivering voice say oh fuck your tongue is so deep in my ass.

Tom could not take anymore, he opened his pants and his ridged cock sprung out. He gripped it mid shaft and slowly stroked, trying to avoid the sensitive head. Tom heard Sally beg Roger to finger her. Tom stroked his cock faster to the sound of Sally's sloshing pussy. Tom was thrown over the edge when Sally moaned loudly "oh you're fingering my ass also..... Oh, God! I'm cumming!!" Tom's cock erupted stream after stream of cum into the grass. He felt as if he might pass out when he heard Roger tell Sally that she had squirted all over his face, neck and shirt. Tom heard Sally say that she needed another drink after the most intense orgasm of her life.

Tom steadied himself and tucked his semi hard cock back into his pants, he made his way back inside and found a stool at the bar. A few minutes later Sally and Roger came back in, Tom noticed immediately that the entire front of Roger's shirt was wet, Tom's cock began to swell once again. Roger and Sally sat right next to Tom now at the bar. Roger ordered drinks and told Sally he was going to go wash up a little and headed to the restroom. As soon as he was gone Sally turned to Tom and asked him if he enjoyed the show. Tom was shocked, he asked Sally how she knew that he was there. Sally told him she could smell his cologne, Tom started to apologize, but Sally cut him off. She asked again if he enjoyed it, Tom told her it was so hot to hear her. Sally told Tom that Roger wants to fuck her, and that she wants him to. Sally went on to say that she told Roger her husband would be gone all night at work, and they could go back to her house.

Sally told Tom that she loves him and if he wants to watch he better get there before them and hide in the closet. Sally looked over towards the bathroom hall and then quickly grabbed Tom's hand sliding it under her dress. She looked at Tom and said, feel how wet I am!! Just think there will be another man's cock in this pussy all night long!! She released Tom's hand just as Roger rounded the corner. Tom looked at his hand as Roger rejoined Sally with a passionate kiss, Tom's entire hand glistened from Sally's wet pussy. Tom heard Sally say, when we finish these drinks let's head to my house, I need your cock in me. Tom gulped down his drink, paid his tab and quickly headed to the car. As he got in he realized that just a few hours ago he was in the car with his wife, and now he was rushing home with an erection to watch his wife fuck a man she just met. Tom drove home in a haze of confusion and emotions. Tom quickly grabbed the camcorder and a few bottles of water and got into the closet, it was dark in there, but he had a clear view of the room and the bed. Tom waited anxiously for Sally and Roger to arrive.