Date Night Pt. 04

Story Info
Intense consequences to their hypno play.
4.6k words
4.67
5.1k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 12/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, characters are over 18 and names and location details have been changed to protect the guilty. Carry on...

Chapter 5

"You fucking scumbag!"

The scream echoed across the open lot as Kelly stomped toward the target of her rage.

Kyle looked up and sighed, knowing that there was no way around this one and at least there wasn't an entire school for an audience--time to tackle this one head-on. "I'm a scumbag? That is rich coming from you, Kel."

"I dumped you, and you had the balls to go and fuck my sister? What kind of deviant are you?" Kelly closed the gap till she was looking up at the taller boy.

"I am not fucking your sister," Kyle said with a smirk. "Just her mouth."

The brash statement from the normally reserved Kyle stopped her tirade for a moment. "You did what?"

"I enjoyed what she offered. A whole hell of a lot more than I could say of you. She, apparently, has good taste." Kyle let the last word dangle with a bit of sarcasm, but it was cut off as Kelly's open palm slapped him. The sound faded off in the open space, but the pain certainly didn't. "What the fuck is wrong with you? We're through, and it's none of your business what I or your sister do."

Kelly just sputtered and turned redder, if that was possible. It was clear she was trying to come up with some comeback to take the wind out of Kyle's sails.

"Tongue-tied?" Kyle asked with a slightly mocking tone. "I guess that runs in the family." Kyle turned and walked away.

"You fucking asshole!" Kelly screamed and turned to walk the other way.

Kyle let the smile fade from his lips as he continued his walk home. This turned out differently than he wanted it to in the slightest. As much fun as it had gotten to be with Staci, Kyle was already trying to work out in his head how to ease out of that situation. All this did was stick him in deeper. Or did it? Maybe this would be enough to piss Staci off, and she'd break it off so he wouldn't have to. One could only hope.

**

"I'll be working late tonight," Kyle's mom called out to him as he walked in the door. "Production line was down again, and they are going to try and make up all of the backlog tonight."

"Oh, that is going to suck," Kyle said, dropping his backpack near the door. "Why do you have to pay for their equipment not running right?"

His mom laughed, "Welcome to work life. I might see you tomorrow before you leave for school, but I wouldn't count on it."

The phone rang, interrupting Kyle's reply.

"Oh yeah, Staci called for you. I bet that's her calling back. She's an insistent one, and I don't know how I feel about that."

"I'll be careful Mom. I know you worry. And I'll see you because tomorrow is Saturday, no school" Kyle picked up the phone and listened.

"Hello?" Staci's voice asked from the other end of the line.

Kyle's mom waved and mouthed the word 'Be careful' as she headed out the door.

"Hey, Stace," Kyle said, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Oh, you're home. That's great. I had talked to your mom earlier, but I forgot to ask her to let you know I work tonight so if you wanted to stop by the station, you could."

Kyle remembered that Staci worked at a small two-pump gas station not too far away. It was a tiny mom-and-pop place that ran 24 hours and sold more in snacks and pop than it did gas. "Oh, I don't know if interrupting your work is the best idea," Kyle said, trying to figure out a way to avoid this one at least for the moment.

"It's always quiet on the late shift. And besides, I might just get 'tongue tied' if you're there," Staci said with a chuckle.

"You heard about that already?'

"Toni called while Kelly was still stomping away. She overheard the whole thing. She wanted to know what we were up to."

Kyle slammed his forehead into the table with a thud. This was getting worse, not better. "And what did you tell Toni? You know she isn't the most discreet person."

"Oh yeah, she's a total slut. She doesn't care who knows and loves to know that others are doing it too. I swear she just wants to know that she's not the only one with her legs in the air. Remember how happy she was when that junior cheerleader got pregnant?"

"Staci, this is not the time for Toni gossip stories. What did you tell her?"

"Oh, don't worry. I didn't downplay you at all. I told her just how tasty your dick really is."

Kyle slammed his forehead down onto the table a second time. Maybe it wasn't too late to become an exchange student. "Staci, why did you tell her that?"

"Because it's true. And I told her that she'd have to wait to find out for herself until you got bored of me. And I told her that I was going to keep you nice and interested."

"Oh, it's been interesting, alright," Kyle said, slowly raising his head up from the table. "But I don't think I should come to the station tonight."

Staci whined slightly, although she tried to cover it, "Why don't you want to come up? We'll be alone, and we can talk and other things if you want." She felt the hesitation and tried even more, "I was thinking maybe you could hypnotize me again. Like I said it was pretty hot. And I'd like you to see that I am totally not like my bitch sister."

Kyle felt his resolve weakening further the more Staci went on. The sexy redheaded goth girl wasn't bad looking at all, and she did have an exquisite mouth... "No," Kyle nearly shouted into the phone. The answer was as much to himself as it was to Staci.

"See you agree that I'm not a bitch like she is. I'll see you tonight."

There was a sudden buzzing on the line as Staci hung up, ending Kyle's attempt at a denial. He stood there looking at the phone blankly, only to hang it up as it started squawking at him for leaving the line open too long. "I'm not going," he said flatly, but he didn't really believe it for a moment. He walked into the living room and sat on the couch, trying to figure out how he had ended up here. In the end, he found there was no easy answer.

**

Staci was leaning against the side of the building taking a long drag on her cigarette when Kyle rode up on his bike. The shameful transportation at least got him around while his beater of a car sat in the side yard with the carburetor in a dozen pieces. He leaned the handlebar against the dented old ice freezer, one of the main features of the front of the small station. "Hey Stace," Kyle said as he walked towards her.

Staci flicked her cigarette butt towards the side of the lot, piled with the dozens of others from so many other smokers who used this area as a casual dump site. "Glad to see you made it up before it got completely dark. I was starting to think you were going to stand me up."

"We are not dating Staci. There's no relationship here. No going out."

"True, you're just getting sucked off whenever we're together," she jabbed at him.

"Yeah, this wasn't a good idea." Kyle turned and headed back towards his bike.

"Wait, wait, wait. I'm just teasing. Hey, it's me asking for it, right? You're just letting me have what I want and then some. And I was serious about if you want to hypnotize me again. It's just some role play but the more I think about it, the hotter it seems. It's like... it's kinda echoing in my head you know?"

He looked at the goth girl and noticed a slightly far away look in her eyes. Was it something she liked or was this more that he had accidentally left behind? The longer he looked, the more he noticed a growing heat centered in his crotch. This was not going the way he planned, but damn she looked sexy with that look on her face.

"Thinking of how good I can make you feel?" Staci asked, breaking the silence. "Let's slip inside and talk more there." Staci turned, walked into the small station shop, and hopped up on top of the small freezer with a random selection of ice cream treats.

Kyle followed behind a bit slower, trying to figure out just what his best course of action was going to be. He was still worried that he might have done something that had caused Staci's infatuation with his dick. Ok, there was no might, he had started it when he was playing with Kelly, but he had removed that, right? So now she was doing it because she liked it, and there was nothing else influencing her. And she had asked for more, hadn't she? And this was what he was going to do with Kelly, so why would it be wrong to do with Staci if it was ok to do with Kelly? Kyle's thoughts screamed round and round in his head, swirling from questions to justifications back to questions.

"So, did you bring the candle?" Staci asked, breaking Kyle's rapidly derailing train of thought. "This is going to sound super corny, and you are going to have to not laugh at me for it, ok?

"Well, I'll do my best," Kyle said, focusing back on the girl in front of him.

"Ok, so there is this episode of Scooby Doo," Staci started in.

"You watch Scooby?" Kyle interrupted.

"Hey, wipe that smile off your face. I told you it was corny, and I said no laughing."

"I'm not laughing it's just kinda cool to know you have good taste in cartoons."

Staci slid off the freezer and put her hands on her hips. "Do you want to hear this or are you going to be a dick about it?"

"Hey, I'm being honest. It's nice to know that there is more to you than the metal music and dark makeup. Please continue."

Staci eyed Kyle for a minute more to try and see if he was mocking her or if he was serious. The interested look on his face reassured her and she continued on. "So yeah, there was this episode with this clown and this coin he had."

"Oh yeah the Ghost Clown who was Harry the Hypnotist," he blurted out interrupting her story again.

"Oh my god, you know it?" Staci looked a bit surprised at how much Kyle knew about it.

"Well, when hypnosis is your interest, you tend to remember all the places it's shown. But go ahead; sorry I keep interrupting you."

"Hey, the fact that you know it makes talking about it a little easier. Ok, so I've always thought it was interesting how he made everyone do things because he said so and I kinda knew it wasn't real but with you talking about it and maybe doing things it got me wondering. Like maybe, just maybe, it might be a thing that wasn't just make believe."

Kyle smiled, "I've been telling you that since the beginning. I think that you stumbled in on Kelly and me playing and got caught up in it. Your obsession with sucking me off was an accidental result of that. I didn't mean to have you involved in that, and that's why I removed that suggestion."

"Well, if you removed it, why is it that I still want to blow you so bad?" Staci said, walking up closer to Kyle. "Could it be that I just like something warm and hard in my mouth? And like I said you keep getting me off too so it's a bonus for me and that is what I want to talk to you about."

Kyle looked down at the hot little redhead standing uncomfortably close to him. "Uh-huh. What did you have in mind?"

"If hypnosis can make the Scooby gang act completely different can it make me O just from tasting when you cum in my mouth? I mean I love the pain, but I think it would be fucking hot if you could make me cum just by using my mouth as a pussy."

Kyle looked stunned at the kinky revelations of the goth girl in front of him--the silence drug out as he tried to think of exactly what to say.

"Oh, fuck you think I'm a freak don't you?" Staci spun away and walked quickly behind the counter. "I shouldn't have said anything. Hey let's just forget I opened my mouth at all."

"No, no no. Kyle said, moving towards the obviously distressed Staci. "I don't think you are a freak for wanting something different. I was honestly thinking about if it could be done and how to phrase it to your mind. I mean, it's kinda crude to just say your mouth is a pussy when you are blowing me."

Staci looked up and tried to compose herself a bit. "Crude but hot. I mean I didn't really think this out either it's not like I thought hypnosis was real before. Not saying it is now, but there's a little more to it than I thought. And I may have some pretty dark dreams, ok?"

"No judgment here," Kyle said with a light chuckle. "I mean you did walk in on me hypnotizing your sister to want to suck me after all."

"Yeah, so what happened there? If hypnosis is real and it can do this shit, why wasn't Kelly your cockslut too? I mean, she flat out laughed at you."

He thought about it for a minute leaning back against one of the station's shelves, "Well, because it doesn't work on everyone. At least that's what I've read. And maybe I messed something up. I'm kinda new at this, and we were playing around. Trying for something hot. I am really into what the possibilities are, and Kelly was just looking for something to keep her attention for the moment. I guess I didn't hold that for long."

"Don't think you're special there," Staci said, half laughing as she moved back out from behind the counter. "Kelly goes through guys faster than guys go through socks. You were just a momentary distraction for her. No offense but you were just another time killer for her."

The statement hit Kyle flatfooted. He knew that he might have been a good match for the wild one, but the admission that he was basically a waste of time rocked him back. "Ouch. There's one for the old ego."

"Well, if it's any consolation, I have to say she missed out on this."

"Thanks," he said, half smiling again. "So, you want to see if we can't get that fantasy into reality for you?"

"Hell yeah," she said walking past him to the back of the store. "Ok, its usually dead, but just in case, I don't want to be obvious about this to anyone pulling in. If they do just browse until they are done and we can pick it back up, ok?"

"That can work. And since you mentioned the clown let's try the crystal."

"The crystal? What's that" Staci asked.

Kyle reached into his backpack and pulled out a glass crystal hanging from a thin wire necklace. "This. The flame is a good focus point, but I think this would be too. And there is no risk of setting off the station's sprinkler system."

"Oh yeah, good idea. Mr. Robert's said no smoking in the store, and that's probably why."

"Ok, just let your eyes focus on the crystal," Kyle said, letting the glass dangle in front of Staci's face. "Inside the crystal, there is a flaw, a crack deep inside. Look deep in the crystal and see if you can find the flaw."

Staci let her full attention focus on the slightly spinning crystal and tried to see if there was indeed a crack in the middle of it. As the crystal turned, she was sure that she saw a glint of light that was different and tried to focus on seeing it again.

"Just let your gaze find the flaw and hold it. Let it sink deeper into your mind." Kyle watched Staci's expression become neutral and then blank as he talked on. He led her down, and soon her eyes were drifting shut, and it was obvious that she was under again. "Staci, can you hear me?"

"Uh huh," the sleeping girl intoned.

"I want you to feel my words inside your mind, changing you. Whenever you are sucking my cock, you will feel everything in your mouth as if it was a pussy, your pussy. When you taste my cum you will have a massive orgasm that will shake your entire body. Do you understand?"

Staci nodded slowly as the words sunk in. "Yeah."

Kyle repeated his instructions again making sure he was clear with what she had asked him to do. When he felt confident that she understood all, he said he woke her from the trance. "How are you feeling, Stace?"

The redhead blinked slowly and looked around. "Well, did you hypnotize me?"

Kyle laughed and nodded. "You were out for the last 15 minutes. You do go under very easy."

"No shit? Wow, it doesn't feel like it at all. And I don't remember anything." She moved in closer to Kyle and let her hand rub over the front of his jeans. "I'd say that I definitely went under and that someone likes hypnosis more than he lets on."

Kyle blushed and stepped back, bumping into the shelves behind him. "Yeah, well, I told you I liked it."

The moment was interrupted as headlights played across the back wall of the station from a car pulling up to the pumps. Kyle stepped over to the candy selection as Staci quickly moved behind the counter and took on a bored expression as the older man came walking up to pay for his gas.

"$10 on 1," the man said, tossing a ten-dollar bill down and turning to walk back out to his car.

Kyle and Staci watched from inside the station as the man pumped his gas and slowly got back in his car. He sat there for far too long but finally drove off the lot and down the road. "I didn't think he was ever going to leave," Staci said, moving to the back of the station where Kyle was. "Now, where were we? Oh yeah, we were going here." Staci sunk to her knees and started to fumble with Kyle's belt as he stepped back.

"Oh no, you don't. Don't you remember the rules?"

Staci blushed but then put her arms behind her back grabbing her own wrists. "This is so embarrassing," she mumbled. "I have never let a guy tell me when or how I was going to please him."

"Then I'm pleased to be the first." Kyle unzipped his pants and pulled his semi-hard dick out, and watched as Staci's eyes focused on it. "Ready to see how well your hypnosis session worked?" Kyle asked, leaning forward and teasing the kneeling girl.

"Oh, you know it," Staci replied, licking her lips. She leaned forward only to have Kyle shift back and out of the way before her tongue could make contact.

"What do we say, Staci?"

Staci looked up with slightly flushed cheeks, "Can I please suck your cock?"

Kyle stepped forward, and Staci took that as a yes, leaning forward and taking his shaft into her already salivating mouth. His dick was already halfway across her tongue when she felt something was wrong. She felt it between her other lips too.

Kyle thrust his hips forward, pushing his cock deeper into the goth girl's warm mouth, not realizing that she had stopped moving forward herself. He rested his hands on each side of her head and guided her mouth up and down his hard shaft.

Staci was getting lost in the sensation of being penetrated in two places at once to fully realize what her mind was doing to her. She began to draw back to suck all the juices from the warm gift in her mouth when she suddenly realized that although she could lighten her lips, she couldn't suck. A momentary wave of panic began as Kyle thrust back in fucking her mouth. Fucking her mouth like a pussy. Her pussy. Her eyes widened as the realization gripped her fully. She looked up at the tall man standing over her plunging away in and out of her mouth. The pleasure rippling through her was the only sensation keeping her from pulling back and trying to escape. Instead, she found herself shoving her head forward to take more and more of him in, already feeling the build-up of an orgasm.

Kyle entwined his fingers in Staci's hair fucking her mouth faster as he felt her pushing forward to meet his thrusts. He was completely oblivious to the mental war happening to the girl kneeling at his feet. All he knew was that his partner was into this more than she had been before, and she had certainly been into that. He felt the tightening in his balls and knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. From the moaning coming from the sex object in front of him, he was sure that the feeling was mutual.

Staci felt the juices running down her inner thighs that matched the drool leaking from the corners of her lips and fought to keep her eyes from rolling back in her head. She was already a deeply sexual girl, but having that doubled due to having a second pleasure center was almost more than she could take. She could feel her heart hammering inside her chest as a part of her mind still screamed at her in panic that this couldn't be right. Her grip on her wrists loosened, and her arms fell to her sides, reminding her that they were there. She had just brought them up to grip Kyle's thighs as he let loose with a groan flooding her mouth and throat with warm wetness.

12