Date Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle groaned and arched his back as he pushed his cock deep into Staci's mouth one last time before erupting. He could feel the throbbing and pulsing as he fed spurt after spurt to the sex goddess pleasuring him. He felt her hands suddenly on his thighs, and she pushed away, orgasming, cum and drool pouring from her mouth. A dark spot spread over the crotch of her panties which was visible from where her skirt had ridden up.

Slowly coming back down from the body-shaking orgasm, Staci tried to focus on where she was at. She moved her tongue up and down and opened and closed her mouth, relieved that she did have a mouth again. Saliva still dripped off her chin, and she wiped the thin stream of it up. She leaned back on her calves and tried to come to terms with what just happened. She met Kyle's gaze as he held out his hand to help her up off the floor. She reached out tentatively and let him ease her to her feet.

Kyle smiled at the gorgeous redhead, then tried to cover himself while tucking things back away. He looked around for something to offer to Staci to help clean up. By the time he spotted napkins sitting on a nearby shelf, she had already grabbed a towel from behind the counter and began to wipe herself clean. The pool of semen and saliva between them was a glaring testament to the heat of what had just happened. "Was it what you thought it would be? Was it what you had hoped for?" Kyle asked Staci as she leaned back against the counter, wiping her mouth over and over.

"I don't know," she answered blankly. Her gaze was unfocused as she looked down towards his feet.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked hesitantly, trying to figure out her state of mind after their romp.

"Yeah. And no. It was more than I have ever had before in my life, and I was so scared too." Staci looked up, and her eyes finally refocused, looking directly at Kyle. "I want this out of my head, and we won't be doing anything like this again," Staci said with finality.

"But" Kyle began but was quickly cut off.

"No. It's over, and I am not holding anything against you, Kyle. This isn't just you it's me too. I got what I wanted and am scared of who I am for wanting it. I'm scared of me cause I did enjoy it. Tonight made me realize I have no fucking clue who I am. I want you to take this out of my head."

Kyle nodded, got the crystal from his backpack, and set about putting Staci back under. One thing that shocked him was how easily she did slip back under. He was worried that she wouldn't be able to relax enough to let go with that much stress. But if anything, she went under easier and faster than she had before. "Feel my words sinking in deeper and deeper into your mind. Feel me pulling every last command, every last suggestion, and every last control that is anywhere inside you." He repeated the phrase again and then one more time just to be sure. He wasn't completely sure what had gone on inside Staci's mind or what conflicts had arisen with her, but he knew he had to do right by her. He knew that he had to make sure she was free and clear of everything he had done and let her find herself. He gently woke her back up and stepped back, waiting for whatever may come.

Staci blinked a couple of times and let her eyes refocus on where she was. She looked at the taller boy standing across from her. She knew what he had done and her part in this whole thing. She stepped towards Kyle and saw him tense a little. She reached out and hugged him tight. After a moment, she felt his arms around her, and the hug was returned. She gently released the hug and pushed him back slightly. "This was incredible. Thanks for letting me go through it all, but I need to have my space again. You kinda fucked me up but don't take all the credit, I kinda fucked myself up there too. We don't mention this again to anyone. We had a fling and it's over as far as anyone knows, got it?"

Kyle nodded mutely. He still wasn't sure what had happened. He had his closure, but was it what he really wanted? Was there something wrong with him? So many thoughts raced around in his mind.

"Get out of here and let me clean up. It was worth it. I hope you find someone who can really appreciate who you are and what you can do."

"Thanks, Staci. I hope you find yourself too." Kyle walked out of the station and over to his bike. The ride home was the longest, darkest ride of his life.

12