All Comments on 'Date Night Pt. 04'

by DeepTrance3

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
cat833942cat8339429 months ago

The start of this part, seeing Kelly expect to be able to control what the boy she dumped does, and who he see's, that is really funny, and feels completely believable and real at the same time. She obviously feels she should be the one with all of the control, all of the power, and the idea that people might have their own views and choices clearly doesn't sit well with her :)

Seeing Staci finally start to accept that hypnosis might be real is fun to see, and a significant change from her previous point of view. I am left with rather mixed feelings about how this finally ends, but the journey to this point is well told and a lot of fun. Seeing the shocking power that hypnosis can have over Staci, and her finally forced to confront this without much lead up or preparation is a shock, and adds to the emotional overload at work here. So given that it isn't much of a surprise that she has to walk away from all of this. A reminder and lesson that maturity and understanding, from both parties, is required for something so powerful to work. Still a good read, thank you for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think an interesting direction this could go is if Staci decided to discuss her feelings on the matter with Toni, and the Toni asking Staci to convince Kyle to try hypnotizing Toni as well, letting Staci see an outside perspective and maybe resulting in a double blow job for Kyle...

If you want, it's your story. Just a suggestion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous