All Comments on 'Date Night with Cindy and Dave'

by MrKittyLuver

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
C'mon, it could be worse, couldn't it?

The guys aren't sucking cock, yet. Oh, right, " knowing the night had just begun." They will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The night had just begun...

And the marriage and mutual respect was now over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dumb and dumber

Another willing cuckold and his slut wife. Nothing sexy or entertaining about this mess.

1 star

Bogey3Bogey3about 7 years ago
Nice story

So why do all these anonymous commentators read anything in Loving Wives?

For many of us,this is fun. I cannot imagine lives so empty that time is wasted in stories that you know are not your taste. Maybe all this negative energy could be better spent writing stories that meet your standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please read he definition for "Swinging"

This is not swinging it is just a WACC and a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"So why do all these anonymous commentators read anything in Loving Wives?"

The only way -- I repeat, only way -- that makes any sense at all is if you are saying we can tell what is in a story without reading. By logical extension, that would mean that the story is written without any thought or effort and that any negative opinions on such a story are warranted and the only logical response.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TRASH

ONE STAR

MrKittyLuverMrKittyLuverabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for clicking

These comments are comedy gold! Love it! People were right about the "Loving Wives" comment cesspool. Thanks for reading (or at least commenting). :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Supurb!

I enjoyed it, the detailed explanation of how Phil was feeling as he was getting to know Dave and Cindy better is IMO quite accurate. I've done a few MMF threesomes and its not often that everything rolls off to great start & finish as this one, but it can and I've been there to reap the rewards of a congenial host and a sultry hotwire.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
NOT BAD!

You told the story you chose to tell pretty good for only your second story. Not very believable, but heck--it's porn fiction. What would anyone expect--Tom Clancy?

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

I've shared my wife a couple of times when she asked. We have also had female threesomes. For me. What fun . So the detractors don't really know the depths of a real loving relationship. The story was believable because all parties were on the same page, and they had communicated truthfully to each other. Cant get any better than that.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Great story...finally an author that gets sharing correctly... hubby present and involved...all those stupid authors that think fucking behind husbands back is considered loving wives should learn something from this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous