Date Night with Him Ch. 02

Story Info
The second part to Amelia's date night with her Dom.
1.7k words
4.51
13.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Please read the first part to this story. As always, any feedback or comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone. ***

*****

I bit my lip, looking at the smirk on his face, I should have known better than to think that he would leave it at that, he always made sure I would feel it the next morning. He leant in, just brushing his lips against mine, taking a hold of my shoulders and turned me, making me lay on my back with my hands now completely pinned.

His knees were either side of my waist, completely trapping me under his weight, making it difficult to move at all. His hands went to my breasts, groping, squeezing and pinching at them, my already hard nipples became sensitive immediately. A low moan escaped my throat as he teased my breasts.

He laid little kisses from my jaw, trickling on to my neck flicking his tongue out to caress my skin. His lips travelled lower, down my neck, over my collar bones, following my sternum, then going to my left breast to start kissing it. Continuing to pinch and stroke my right breast, his mouth played with my left nipple. He sucked before brushing his teeth over the sensitive nub, causing me to gasp. The hard metal of the handcuffs stinging my wrists as I tried to pull on them. He then focused on my right breast, sucking hard enough to leave hickeys making me moan with every kiss.

His weight shifted, crawling off the bed as he kissed down my abdomen, edging closer to my pussy one kiss at a time. Once off the bed, his hands now gripping my knees, pulling them apart.

"Look at me." Our eyes met as I raised my head a little, his mouth getting closer to my pussy to the point where I could feel his breath against my lips. His tongue hung out, before curling upwards to lick and separate my lips. He lashed at my clit with his tongue, circling again and again.

He was pushing, pushing me to the edge making me moan and writhe with every touch of his tongue. My hands grabbed the sheets below me, wishing that they could be gripping his head instead. Sensing my oncoming orgasm, he pushed one finger into my dripping wet pussy, curling it up to rub my g-spot. My pussy clenched as I went over the edge, cumming over his hand and mouth. My back arching as far as it could and my head falling backwards, my mouth wide open as strangled moans came tearing from my throat.

He licked at me until my orgasm subsided. I was left gasping as he reached up and gathered my hair in one hand, dragging me off the bed on to my knees, I gritted my teeth at the sudden pain. His cock was hard and throbbing in front of my face.

I opened my mouth and started to swirl my tongue around the head before licking all the way down his shaft and back again, concentrating on his frenulum for a minute. He growled a little and pulled my hair to take me back to the tip of his cock. I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, sucking gently, using my tongue along the underside. I slowly took more of his cock into my mouth, getting about halfway before it hit the back of my throat. I retreated to the head, straining against my handcuffs, wanting to stroke him as I sucked, making the metal bite into my wrists again.

I sunk down on to his cock again, this time letting the tip into my throat, despite gagging. His grip in my hair tightened, pushing his cock further into my throat, making me gag over and over as I struggled to take him. He stayed there for a moment, with me gazing up at him, saliva starting to drip from my mouth before pulling back, letting me gasp for breath. He let me catch my breath and then started pushing his cock into my mouth, unrelenting, fucking my face, using me for his pleasure. I was choking on his cock, not able to do anything but plead at him with my eyes as he used me.

His eyes focused on mine as he moaned, pushing his cock all the way into my mouth, my lips stretched at his base. My throat squeezed one last time, he gripped my hair yet harder, making me wince as his cum streamed down my throat, groaning he pulled back a little to ensure some of his cum landed on my tongue for me to taste.

He pushed me off his cock, causing me to rest on my heels. I sat there, barely able to catch my breath. He reached to unlock my handcuffs, letting me stretch, rubbing where the metal had made my wrists red.

With a devilish smile on his face, he pointed to the bed, "Up." With shaky legs, I took the few steps to our bed, with a speed that startled me, his hand went to the back of my neck, pushing my face into the bed again. "Push your ass up for me baby." It was almost sweet as he ran his hands down my back, sides and eventually squeezed my ass. I arched my back a little, moving my hips up making my ass more prominent.

*Smack*

The first slap always surprised me, even though it wasn't very hard, the sound alone was enough to make me jump a little. Each slap that he laid across my ass was a little more powerful, it stung more each time. I knew my ass was starting to get red, my breath laboured already. He stopped a for a minute, seemingly admiring his handiwork. I stayed still for a long time, waiting, my breathing starting to calm a little. Just as I started to turn and look over my shoulder to see him, his hand came down with full force, making me yelp.

He rained the blows down on my ass, using his strength, making me cry out with every smack that sounded against my skin. I struggled to stay still, my legs just starting to weaken, tears pricking at my eyes, knowing that both my face and ass were bright red. He stopped for a moment, both of us breathing heavily. I heard the rattle of metal once again and he took a step back.

I barely registered the noise as the leather came down on my already sore ass. A noise tore from my throat, not able to contain myself. He let the first hit sink in for a moment,

*Crack*

I heard the belt connect with my flesh the second time as the pain burnt over my ass. He kept swinging his belt, hitting a slightly different place each time, ensuring that my ass would bruise. The delectable, intense pain that was blurring the line between pleasure and pain.

I eventually screamed out as he laid one last stripe across both sides of my ass, covering where he had already hit.

He dropped the belt, grinding against my ass, making me tense up with a sharp intake of breath as I felt his skin against my own inflamed hide. His right hand snaked between my legs, finding my soaking pussy. He teased me, running his fingers along the outer edge, dipping a finger into my pussy once more.

My hips rocked a little, I wanted him to take me again, ready for him. I groaned in frustration as he took his hand away, the frustration was quickly replaced by shock as I felt a finger being pushed into my ass, lubricating my tightest hole. He removed his finger, now replaced by the pressure of him pushing his cock against my asshole.

He teased me slightly rubbing the head of his cock over my ass, spreading the lube. I bit my lip, moaning as he slowly started to insert the tip, stretching me wide. My ass already felt full having just the tip inside. As he slowly pushed inside I tried to keep my breathing steady to help me relax, struggling to let him in. He inched his way in, slowly taking my ass. I whimpered a little when he eventually had his entire cock sheathed in me. Totally possessing me.

I felt his lips against the back of my neck, reassuring me as my breath came in shaky gasps, trying to relax around him. He lavished little licks over my neck and back, brushing his lips on my skin, letting my breath steady. He moved his cock out slightly, gently pushing back in, allowing me time to adjust. As my moans began he started to thrust slowly, taking me.

He reached his hand down again, this time to rub my clit. Being as aroused as I was, my pussy immediately started to squeeze, in turn making my ass tighten around his cock. A growl came from him, and I felt him start to lose himself to pleasure. One hand played with my clit, the other grasped my neck, holding me down to the bed as my mouth fell open in a half scream and he thrust into me. I was so close to cumming, but attempting to hold it back.

"Beg for it bitch." He had sensed my oncoming orgasm, I needed it, wanted him to cum deep inside me.

"Please, Sir, please, I want to cum. Please cum in me, please. I need your cum." I whined, barely able to make a coherent sentence.

"Cum for me, cum for me now." He grunted, causing me to let go, my entire body was shaking, all of my muscles contracted at the same time. Pulling me apart. I heard him cry out, his cock throbbed in me as he spent his cum in my ass.

I collapsed against the bed, unable to support myself any longer. He gently pulled out and got on to the bed, pulling me close to him. I buried my face in his chest, too exhausted to do anything else. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, lovingly stroking my hair and holding me tight as I drifted into sleep.