Date Night with Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beyond all that, I remember coming back to myself, slowly. I was panting, with even Julia's lungs struggling to keep up with my needs. Sweat clung to my skin. I was radiating heat, and pleasure, and the only reason I hadn't collapsed into a puddle was because Andy had caught me.

He was holding my hips, and as I opened my bleary eyes he was there to bring me back. He smiled, even as I felt his hips adjust, and felt how hard he still was. He must be so close, I thought.

He had given me all of this pleasure, let me take Julia's body and run with it. I couldn't let go without trying to return the favor.

"How are you doing?" I asked, my already-unfamiliar voice now drenched in orgasmic fuzziness.

"Good," he rasped. "I'm glad you liked that."

I smiled and kissed him. "You know what else I'd like?"

"What's that?" he asked.

"If you came for me," I said. I moved my hips to accent the point, and he groaned.

At first I thought that the groan would be his only response. He looked down at our hips as I began to move, gently thrusting his cock into me. I half expected him to fall apart right then, and half expected him to say my real name.

He moved his hands down, cupping my ass. "I really shouldn't," he said, "but you feel so good."

I flexed beneath his hands, and smiled at his expression. "I'm glad," I said. "I like having you here, holding me." I kissed him. "With your cock in my bare pussy, ready to fill me."

"Fuck," he groaned. "You're not safe, though."

"No," I purred. "But doesn't that make it better, knowing that you could knock me up?"

He breathed sharply, closing his eyes for a moment to get control of himself. I told myself that I'd stop if he wanted me to, but I fervently hoped he wouldn't. I wanted to see him lose control, wanted to feel it.

"I know this is just our first date, but I think we'd make a cute baby," I said.

"Oh God," he moaned.

"See, I knew you'd like that," I grinned. "I'd like it too, feeling you spread your seed. Being pregnant would be such a fitness challenge."

"I..." he frowned, his brow wrinkling. "I hardly know you, though."

I kissed his brow, pressing my lips against his frown until I felt it fade. I gave him one last kiss, then pulled back to look him in the eye.

"That's exciting, too, isn't it?" I asked. "You get to knock up a stranger. You get to watch me try to jog with a big pregnant belly, and watch my tits get too big for my sports bras, all from afar."

"I...oh, fuck," he gasped. He held my hips tighter, and began gently rising up to meet me.

"In fact, I'm going to keep coming over for date night until I'm sure you've knocked me up. But after our dates I'll forget whose baby I'm having."

He couldn't take his eyes off me, as his pace rose. He looked at every bit of me as if trying to fix Julia's body in his mind - her beautiful abs before her womb stretched them out, her petite breasts before they'd begun to swell with milk, her wet cunt as it took in the cock that was going to fill it. I tried to do the same, to feel every bit of her lovely body before I made her take an unexpected creampie, and exulted at the power I held.

"I want you to do that for me," I whispered into his ear. "Make me into a cute single mommy."

I had wanted to feel him cum in me for years, since before we'd even talked about having kids of our own. I wanted to hear him cry out, and feel his cock twitching inside me, and know that he was breeding me. It was intoxicating to be in Julia's body, to make her fuck Andy, but even more intoxicating was the realization that I could keep doing it. I could bring him any girl who struck my fancy. Unlike every other woman on the planet, I could let him knock me up as often as I wanted.

It took him a long, beautiful moment to get there, though. I watched his expression as he tipped past the point of no return. He met my eyes, and gave a quiet gasp as he felt his pleasure begin to overwhelm his control.

"Oh fuck," he gasped, his frown lost as his eyes grew wide. He grabbed my hips tightly, holding on as I kept the same rhythm that had brought him this far.

"Yes," I said, as I thrust him deep.

"Oh, Julia. Julia!"

"That's it," I grinned. "Cum for me."

He had been letting me drive, but when his climax hit he thrust upward, desperately enough to shift my balance. I grabbed the bed, balancing myself as he drove his cock as deep as it could go. I could feel his cock twitching as his cum flowed into Julia's fertile womb, and I moaned along with his roars of pleasure. We didn't need words - I was his slut for the night, taking his seed without fear of consequences, and he was claiming my womb. Cries of pleasure felt more right than any words I could think of.

I didn't know where to look, what sensation to focus on. His cries of lust were echoing in my ears, the pulsing motions of his cock still made me moan, and his expression as he cried out with his eyes shut was exquisite. I fell forward onto him as he fell into me, pressing my body against his, trying to share everything I could.

"That's it," I murmured as the flexing of his cock slowed and his moans of pleasure faded into a desperate attempt to catch his breath. "There you are."

"Oh, that was good," he panted.

"For me too," I said.

He met my gaze, now that he could focus his eyes again, and his brow furrowed. I had a moment of panic, afraid that he was regretting what he'd done. He reached up to touch my cheek.

"Can I use your real name?" he asked.

I smiled. "Yes," I said. "We'll need a better safe word for next time anyway."

He shook his head. "So you really do want to bring Julia back?"

"As many times as it takes," I said, kissing him. "It feels so good to breed you. And after Julia takes...well, maybe I'll find other girls."

He frowned again. "Will she be alright?"

"I'll sneak her some financial support the same way I did for us," I said. "I've got to make sure your babies are taken care of."

He stared into my eyes for a long moment.

"I love you, Melissa."

I beamed. "I love you too."

---

As it turned out, Julia was quite fertile. I brought her over for three more dates, each time on a Friday night when she would otherwise have gone out drinking. She'd never had her period for our dates, so on the fourth evening I had her take a pregnancy test and confirmed that Andy had knocked her up.

It was silly, but I worried about how Andy would react. I wanted him to be okay with it, because it felt so good to breed him. The only thing I wanted to do with this power was share it with him.

I told him at the beginning of our date. He held me, and then kissed me more passionately than he might have meant to, and then fucked me on the couch. Once we'd collapsed in a sweaty heap, I almost fell asleep underneath him.

It is possible for me to leave some ideas behind, when I leave someone's body. As I walked Julia home, I told her to keep the baby and not waste time wondering whose it was. I told her that she'd get some anonymous help, so she didn't have to worry about affording a baby. And, finally, I told her that she could keep exercising as much as she wanted, but that she should stop being such a bitch about it.

I placed a hand on her belly, before I left. Andy's baby was in there, small but growing. In a year we'd probably run into Julia pushing a jogging stroller. As long as she didn't literally run into us, I looked forward to it. Maybe, if she was doing alright, I'd bring her back for another one after a couple of years.

I knew, though, as I woke up in my own body, that I wasn't going to wait that long before I let Andy breed me again. The only question was whose body I would be using next.

---

I want to thank Sylvidoll for her editorial help.

12