All Comments on 'Date Night with Julia'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
sexymeupsexymeupover 2 years ago

I liked the story, but you could have explained how she got her power, 4 stars.it would have been 5 if you explained that.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Fantastic story, bumpercars! Looking forward to where this may lead! Thank You!

Kurata_MenorKurata_Menorover 2 years ago

This was a fresh perspective to read in the Mind Control genre (more like Body Control, if you catch my drift).

crankenheimercrankenheimerover 2 years ago

Great story, enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! I’d like to read about the next few conquests, maybe different body types (has someone been watching the Olympics?). Always worth it to read your stories.

WJNY90WJNY90over 2 years ago

Seems like every time you post a story I love it and wind up wanting more. Thanks for sharing!

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Crankenheimer, Kurata_Menor, and Omart57,

I'm glad you all liked the story. It's a bit outside of my normal but I had fun with it.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Sexymeup,

I'm glad you mostly enjoyed the story. I feel that not every question needs to be answered - I'm not even sure that Melissa knows where her powers came from. I might delve more into how she discovered and explored her powers in future stories, but then again it might remain a mystery.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you liked the story. If I write more about these characters, Melissa will probably borrow bodies with a variety of types. I do feel like some body types are underrepresented sometimes, which includes but is not limited to strong women.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

WJNY90,

Thanks for reading! I'm glad you're enjoying my stories.

History_ProfHistory_Profover 2 years ago

Great story. Really neat conceit on the mind control concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very unusual revenge/not revenge story. I thought your concept was original and a lot of fun when you consider all the possibilities. I was glad you chose to focus on what the characters wanted and were doing instead of going into a long backstory of where her power came from which is something you could easily manage in a future chapter if you want to create one but I think it would have dragged the story down. Still loved it and it is a 5 star fun read.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome work, I'd love to see a series out if this. Different women, maybe throw in an black or Latina female into the mix as well.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

History_Prof,

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

J.D.,

I was just having a conversation with another commenter about the decision not to go in depth about how Melissa got her powers. I tend to agree with you that the story is more interesting when it's centered on the characters' desires and emotions. I may touch on more of her past in future installments, but in this chapter she hints at the fact that she was a bit more repressed when she discovered her powers, and so hasn't done much with them sexually before this.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I may indeed write more about Melissa and Andy, and if I do she'll definitely want to borrow a variety of different bodies.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was interesting that you choose not to go into the character's backstory. I think it worked okay here; time will tell how well that serves the story overall after more chapters.

I am definitely looking forward to this being a series. And you are right; there are plenty of underrepresented body types. I would like to see other stories be about something other than revenge (or at least revenge for something much bigger than this). I'd also kinda like to see less reluctance on Andy's part, and possibly them dropping any playacting and Andy and Melissa making love like it's themselves, just with Melissa in a different skin. I'd also like to see Andy at least taking an interest in his kids, even from afar.

These are just things I would enjoy as a reader. Since every writer is writing first and foremost for themselves, you are free to ignore it as you please.

Once again, great job!

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

TheDeepThinker,

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, and I do appreciate hearing what you'd like to read more of. I do think I'll probably write more with these characters once I've finished the Lost Worlds series.

I expect Andy to be less reluctant now that he's getting more used to Melissa exploring her kinks in this way. I also think that some of the playacting is exciting for both of them, and they'll likely try new games when Melissa borrows new people.

I do think that the women whose bodies Melissa has borrowed, and their children, may show up in future stories even if briefly.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never comment on this website, but I felt compelled to do so after reading your replies to comments. The way you talk about your characters as if they have their own thoughts and feelings make them compelling. For my sexuality, that makes it far more attractive than two people just going at it as a means to an end.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thank you.

I feel like, as writers, we have to try to imbue characters with their own agency. It's never possible to perfectly map out another person's thoughts and desires, but we try to get as close as we can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Quality work, as is the usual.

As always your writing is both engaging and enjoyable, this one being particularly fun.

I'd love to see a continuation of this story, and see what other women might cross Andy and Mellisa's path.

Thank you for your good work.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon.

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying my stories. I do have a couple more ideas for Melissa and Andy, once I've finished the Lost Worlds series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, you have to continue this. It's so good! Congrats

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I do plan to continue writing about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More story like this pls

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Coolstrangeravenue,

I'm glad you're enjoying them.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you liked it. I do have some more ideas for these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi there bumpercars,

I don't usually comment on these stories, but this was the finest piece of writing I've had the privileged to come across in a long time. I'd gladly read and enjoy another of your works with a similar theme, and if you have a Patron or funding account, I would also quite happily contribute. Thanks and well done!

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

My story Date Night with Keiko is a recent sequel to this one, so you may enjoy that as well. Some of the themes in this story, such as ravishment with a female accomplice and impregnation, show up in a lot of my works, although this series is my only exploration of the Mind Control category so far.

In terms of starting a Patreon or other such account, I'll have to consider it. I do commissions via donations to a charity that works to prevent sexual assault and help victims, and I suppose I could direct any Patreon money to them as well. If I do that, I'll update my bio to note it.

Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do you have any updates on a 3rd story?

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I've started versions of the third chapter a couple of times and keep getting stuck. I'm still working on it, so hopefully before too long.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the series so far.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

What an amazing, fucked up, sexy, hot scenario. Thank you for your writing.

bumpercarsbumpercars8 months agoAuthor

Shadracht,

You are very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadger4 months ago

I’d forgotten how great this series is

bumpercarsbumpercars4 months agoAuthor

ElectricBadger,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy it. I do plan to write more of their adventures but admittedly I write a bit slowly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES