All Comments on 'Date Night with Lucy'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like that they hired Lucy to paint the nursery, would be fun if the couple befriended the other girls.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you liked that part! I have started thinking about whether they'd interact with the other girls, especially since the stories are roughly set one-per-season so Julia will probably have her baby around the time of the next story.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 1 year ago

Another great story. A little lighter on the sensual details than the previous two, but 5/5 regardless.

Note: Redheads are not necessarily more sensitive. Not a criticism: I'm guilty of that myself. Just something I learned while rewatching MythBusters.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

TheDeepThinker,

I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

In regards to stereotypes about redheads, I'll bear that in mind. I'm not sure if I was drawing on that stereotype or if I just picked characteristics that happened to align with it, but it's something to be aware of either way. In the Date Night series I've tried to draw a particular distinction between Melissa's body and whoever's body she's borrowing - Julia was stronger, Keiko was quieter, so I figured that maybe Lucy would be more sensitive.

RandomToadman22RandomToadman22over 1 year ago

Great chapter, I really love the concept of this story!

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

RandomToadman22,

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I think there may be more chapters down the road in this series but it might take a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, hope you write more in this series. Next story's start could involve a woman making fun of the narrator for being fat and pregnant.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you liked it! I am working on some more stories in this series. I think you've made a good prediction - once Melissa is further along, I think someone might draw her wrath by making fun of her in that way.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this series.. please keep them coming..

bumpercarsbumpercars4 months agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you like it! I do plan to continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Incredibly well written series, I've been following since the first story. It's so rare too to see this kind of 'kink' from the POV of a woman, and the kind that's right down my alley.

bumpercarsbumpercars29 days agoAuthor

Anon,

Thank you! I'm glad you've enjoyed the series. It's nice to know that other people have similar kinks to my own. I hope to write more chapters but I don't know when.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES